Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? (19609 Views)

Untold Secrets Of How Smart People Improve Their Cvs And Personalities: A Case.. / Struggling With Cover Letters? Let's Crack It Here. / Cover Letters - How "Blunt" Should You Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
Hey,nice work....i wouldnt mind if u send me a copy of CV and cover note....oladipoafolayan@yahoo.com...thanks
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by KayEnn(m): 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2013
Shinor, please send me a sample as well. Thank you. Kufreafangideh@yahoo.com, kufreafangideh@gmail.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by LBanks(m): 5:55am On Jun 28, 2013
Please send me a sample of CV and cover letter to oparadonald670@gmail.com, thanks.
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by jhydayboy(m): 8:22am On Jun 28, 2013
Uncle Shinoh, pls I also need a copy of the CV, can you please send it to me on my email: marquisbabajide@gmail.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Shinor(m): 11:01am On Jun 28, 2013
Hi all
I post these articles to help all and sundry. If you have asked for cv samples and received none, kindly check your email address. This could also be a pointer as to why you don't get responses from prospective employers as well after sending your CV. If you have put an incorrect number or email address how will the employer get back to you?
Take time to go through your CV please especially your contact details. One wrong number. One wrong letter and your hopes of getting that job disappear. I cannot overemphasise the importance of this.
All the best.
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Dididerry(f): 1:46pm On Jun 28, 2013
Pls sir kindly send me some samples too!didijideobi@ymail.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Dididerry(f): 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
Pls sir kindly send me some samples too!didijideobi@ymail.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by ecnei(f): 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2013
God bless u 4d d good job u r doing....................ds will hlp plenty pp lik me grin meanwhile, wen u can send me a sample. sicna007@yahoo.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by kixo(m): 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2013
Shinor: I have sent you a few samples.
kingehimi@gmail.com
I will surely need samples
Thanks
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Nobody: 4:38am On Jun 29, 2013
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by kixo(m): 9:05am On Jun 29, 2013
kixo:
kingehimi@gmail.com
I will surely need samples
Thanks
Bro, I didn't get any samples
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by angeljoy: 9:15am On Jun 29, 2013
Please brother send me sample, my e-mail is b4angel33@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Saladin1: 11:44am On Jun 29, 2013
Pls send me some template of the cover letter and the cv. Here is my email
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by infobiz9ja(m): 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2013
Can you send me a copy please? infobiz9ja at Gmail dot com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by kixo(m): 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2013
@ Shinor: Thanks...I got it. God Bless
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by lacasa: 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2013
Hi, wwould appreciate a sample.

doinborbor@yahoo.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by kennyy123: 12:38am On Jul 01, 2013
Pls kindly send me a sample of C.V pls ..kehindeoyenigba@yahoo.com..God Bless
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by turndray(m): 3:55am On Jul 01, 2013
It will be great if you can send a copy of CV and a cover letter to my mail box. tundre4life@yahoo.co.uk......... thanks
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by hormeiza(m): 4:17pm On Jul 01, 2013
Please send some to my mail square_abdul007@yahoo.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by bose4real: 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2013
Kindly send me also bosesunbo@yahoo.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 01, 2013
Pls send some samples of a CV to me. olorunfemiseye@gmail.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by josephenang(m): 10:51am On Jul 02, 2013
Pls sir, I also need a CV sample and a sample of a COVER letter. My email is joseph_enang@yahoo.com thank's
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2013
Please send CV samples to my email too ehis_osazee@yahoo.com thank you very much.
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Devosequence(f): 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2013
Pls sir i also need a sample.Thanks in advance.My e-mail is danoma231@yahoo.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2013
kindly send me a copy too.
Thanks.
francisca_gift@yahoo.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by jayokla: 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2013
Kindly send a copy to bola_ade7@yahoo.com....thanks.
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 03, 2013
Hello, please ii need some samples.
E-mail-mzbraidebraide@gmail.com.thank you
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Shinor(m): 9:08am On Jul 03, 2013
@ all
Check your email address inbox. The samples should be there.
I will not be sending any cover letter samples to individuals. I have already posted a sample here. Just scroll up to see.
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Oladtwo(m): 11:16am On Jul 03, 2013
Kindly send CV sample to my mail : okesoladeji@gmail.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by reddiamonds: 10:41am On Jul 04, 2013
Please sir, would you kindly send CV samples to my email reddiamonds2829@yahoo.com thank you very much.
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2013
please do also send me a copy mbok
donald.genes@yahoo.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Shinor(m): 10:46am On Jul 05, 2013
Sent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

5 Work-from-home Jobs In Nigeria / I Want To Quit My Job And Live On My Savings / Why Did You Leave Your Last Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.