Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,599 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

................. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ................. (26604 Views)

Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid & Others At The AY Show / Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night / Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ................. by timpaker(m): 5:22pm On Jun 17, 2013
whose slippers is that?
Re: ................. by holluwai(m): 5:44pm On Jun 17, 2013
I can't help but notice dbanj's devlish smile.... Bad boy with bad imaginations.
Re: ................. by desthan(m): 5:47pm On Jun 17, 2013
mine...abi your own lost?
Re: ................. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 17, 2013
Ebube Nwagbo has d loveliest shape in nollywood. Curvy without looking massive.

And these 'make-up' on their faces are way too much. They are really more beautiful with less make up
Re: ................. by stebell(m): 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2013
Moshood91: No Tonto? Then I don't see this thread moving to permanent site.
BTW, Oge had to remove her footwear (I can see it littered in the background) to take a pic with the koko master? She seems not willing to stand on a long thing.
Moshood, don't tell me u're blind. Look closely, if possibly zoom yu will see dat 'Tonto' sorry Oge is putting on a red shoe. Nice pix tho. Koko master always representing. No be Loya milk sometin. =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º=))=))
Re: ................. by lulukay(f): 6:07pm On Jun 17, 2013
Gistben: We go soon hear wetin apen hereafta. Dbanj datin ebube
na bad thing?
Re: ................. by haflyness(f): 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2013
olatunji_n: how did you no that she is a lesbian haaba
she is a lesbian, if she isn't she wouldn't ave mentioned anything concerning lesbianisim afterall liking ur fellow lady's dressing dosent make u a lesbian.

1 Like

Re: ................. by francis247(m): 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2013
eeewww...
Re: ................. by haflyness(f): 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2013
lulukay: na bad thing?
me wonder o
Re: ................. by dhrey: 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2013
Mayany: Ok Abeg which song Dbanj sing 4 D show?Hope itS not 1 of hiS LateSt Rubbish
and if he does how is it got to do with your numskul.
Re: ................. by dhrey: 7:03pm On Jun 17, 2013
Mayany: Ok Abeg which song Dbanj sing 4 D show?Hope itS not 1 of hiS LateSt Rubbish
and if he does what has it got to do with your numskul.they are talkin abt pics here,u are telin us nonsense.
Re: ................. by Aikayy: 7:10pm On Jun 17, 2013
dulaman: because Ibo girl throw themselves at yoruba guys...could it be that they are cheap?
Lolz! Talking about cheap girls in 9ja..... From my own personal experience na yoruba chics win am o!

2 Likes

Re: ................. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2013
Ebube is always good to go.

1 Like

Re: ................. by shizzle11(m): 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2013
THEY'RE ALL ON POINT! EBUBE, AS VOLUPTIOUS AND CURVY AS EVER, D'BANJ IS CUTE AND OGE, LOOKING CLASSY AND SLEEK AS USUAL grin
Re: ................. by Eleazarrh(m): 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2013
Dat Ebube's lipstick can paint my father's house. As 4 Ejanla, dat Jesus piece on his neck is stale. He rich enuff to get anoda chain.
Re: ................. by shizzle11(m): 7:19pm On Jun 17, 2013
Eleazarrh: Dat Ebube's lipstick can paint my father's house. As 4 Ejanla, dat Jesus piece on his neck is stale. He rich enuff to get anoda chain.
BWuahahahahaha! Guy quit hating joor. Chic is absolutely on point abeg! cheesy

1 Like

Re: ................. by sizzlers(m): 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2013
coolSeriously! Who get that slippers? shocked shocked
Re: ................. by Blessmira: 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2013
timpaker: whose slippers is that?

Chei! it s mine oo . Av bn lookin 4 it since last yr. Hm ... na ho carry am go there na? C me c wahala .... ok may b Oge ll buy another one 4 me wink
Re: ................. by Blessmira: 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2013
holluwai: I can't help but notice dbanj's devlish smile.... Bad boy with bad imaginations.

Hw devlish is his smile? Hw bad is he n his imaginations? Oya, start tellin me now. Am al ears..smiley
Re: ................. by skyluv2000(m): 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2013
Verbes001: That babe in black dress makes me h--d......
so you cant be able identify who she is, is it hw myopic you are.
Re: ................. by Aigbekaenjossy: 8:03pm On Jun 17, 2013
Why this people snap leave their slippers for back?The slippers no go the show?
Re: ................. by skyluv2000(m): 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2013
Blessmira:

Hw devlish is his smile? Hw bad is he n his imaginations? Oya, start tellin me now. Am al ears..smiley
Blessmira:

well if you must knw and here, he is a double crosser and over ambitious ideot and never remembers the person that removers his feathers during rainy season.
Re: ................. by niytej(m): 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2013
D'banj mah man kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: ................. by Swaggzkid: 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2013
Ms_Steph: People hype juliet ibrahim for nothing dis ebube chick is so sexy. Everytin is intact. Am not a lesbian but I love her body. Oge's head is big o
Please o.. (Everything is intact) everything lyk what nd what??
Re: ................. by Katier00(f): 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2013
ifihearam:

I put it to you tht you are a lesbian

guilty conscience
if she is a lesbian eehn, hw is that ur cup of tea? Are they nt human beings, bad bella mutun
Re: ................. by Katier00(f): 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2013
ifihearam:

I put it to you tht you are a lesbian

guilty conscience
Re: ................. by sweetgala(m): 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2013
Is it me or do those ladies look like men.
Re: ................. by floriana(m): 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2013
A typical fart is composed of about 59 percent
nitrogen, 21 percent hydrogen, 9 percent carbon
dioxide, 7 percent methane and 4 percent oxygen.
Only about one percent of a fart contains hydrogen
sulfide gas and mercaptans, which contain sulfur,
and the sulfur is what makes farts stink.
Farts make a sound when they escape due to the
vibrations of the rectum. The loudness may vary
depending on how much pressure is behind the
gas, as well as the tightness of the sphincter
muscles. That's all!
Re: ................. by holluwai(m): 11:56pm On Jun 17, 2013
You know..... Standing btw two chicks and one of em holding you pretty tight...uhmmm. He might want to take em to his suite and show dem d koko....

Blessmira:

Re: ................. by ugotuf(m): 3:03am On Jun 18, 2013
I wondered also when i saw those slippers,come to think of it,any one who has seen Ebube in person will agree with me she is a tall lady,so she probably had to remove those high heelers in order not to dwarf the koko master much.my sincere opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bambam Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Adorable Photo. / Photo Of Bambam, Ifu Ennada, Angel And Teddy A / BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out For Dinner Date (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.