Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! (1131 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! by fashion234(m): 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2013
I am married to the most wonderful woman in the world. We dated for four years before I married her three years ago. We are blessed with two kids and hoping to have more in the future. My wife is simply the best. She's caring, honest, giving, very respectful and responsible and on top of all that she's drop dead gorgeous. I wish I could show you her pictures to see but that would give me away. I couldn't have asked for a better woman. In fact my biggest prayer is when I return to this planet in another lifetime, I hope I marry the same woman. The only issue is that I am not faithful to her. I actually have never been faithful to any woman in my life but I feel this woman deserves that from me, I just don't know how to give her that. I've been with several women since we got together 7 years ago but lately I've been feeling she deserves more from me. I want to be faithful to her but I just don't know how to. I promised myself that 2013 was going to be different and I stayed faithful until last month. I've been with two other women since then, but God knows I want to stop. How do I break away from this behaviour? How do I stop myself from wanting and sleeping with other women? Serious advice only please.
Re: Help!!! by Monicasque(f): 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2013
sounds to me like you have an addictive behaviour / personality and in your case cheating is your addiction. The nice thing is that you have identified the problem and you seem to really want to work on it. You have tried but its still not working out. Brother i think its time for you to get outside help. Believe me seeing a Psychologist , life coach , pastor or any other person who might be in a position to assist would be good for you. Do not kill yourself over this, if you really want to stop you can.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! by Oohrhii(m): 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2013
Monicasque: Brother i think its time for you to get outside help. Believe me seeing a Psychologist , life coach , pastor or any other person who might be in a position to assist would be good for you. Do not kill yourself over this, if you really want to stop you can.

You got your answer bro...

No big deal here.. you identified it already.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2013
fashion234: I am married to the most wonderful woman in the world. We dated for four years before I married her three years ago. We are blessed with two kids and hoping to have more in the future. My wife is simply the best. She's caring, honest, giving, very respectful and responsible and on top of all that she's drop dead gorgeous. I wish I could show you her pictures to see but that would give me away. I couldn't have asked for a better woman. In fact my biggest prayer is when I return to this planet in another lifetime, I hope I marry the same woman. The only issue is that I am not faithful to her. I actually have never been faithful to any woman in my life but I feel this woman deserves that from me, I just don't know how to give her that. I've been with several women since we got together 7 years ago but lately I've been feeling she deserves more from me. I want to be faithful to her but I just don't know how to. I promised myself that 2013 was going to be different and I stayed faithful until last month. I've been with two other women since then, but God knows I want to stop. How do I break away from this behaviour? How do I stop myself from wanting and sleeping with other women? Serious advice only please.
Brother in Christ, you need Jesus undecided sad

1 Like

Re: Help!!! by Oohrhii(m): 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2013
Vikin:

This is the reason why i striked the pastor option out.

Must everything be blamed on needing jesus.? undecided

Pastors that has jesus already ..don't they fornicate? [s]And then later blame it on a vision of Dog walking into the church[/s] undecided.

Sometimes its in the head.

Y'all religion fanatics needs to realize this.. You just cant always blame everything on JESUS!

Please give JESUS A BREAK!!
Re: Help!!! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2013
Oohrhii:

This is the reason why i striked the pastor option out.

Must everything be blamed on needing jesus.? undecided

Pastors that has jesus already ..don't they fornicate? And then later blame it on a vision of Dog walking into the church[s][/s] undecided.

Sometimes its in the head.

Y'all religion fanatics needs to realize this.. You just cant always blame everything on JESUS!

And you wrote all this because ? undecided

What's ur own advise mr. Nothing to contribute?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! by Oohrhii(m): 3:23pm On Jun 17, 2013
Vikin:

And you wrote all this because ? undecided

What's ur own advise mr. Nothing to contribute?

Brother Waheedi!!

Read the second comment, in the thread. undecided

Olobe, you obviously need glasses oops jesus cool
Re: Help!!! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 17, 2013
Oohrhii:

Brother Waheedi!!

Read the second comment, in the thread. undecided

Olobe, you obviously need glasses cool

That's someone idea, olodo undecided...

Copy and paste..
Write urs
Re: Help!!! by Oohrhii(m): 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2013
Vikin:

^^^And this is supposed to be an advise.

You are disillusioned anyway..you called him brother in christ and yet you still said he needs jesus..

Who is jesus ..who is christ..

Now who is the Olodo!! undecided just answer sincerely.
Re: Help!!! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2013
Oohrhii:

^^^And this is supposed to be an advise.

You are disillusioned anyway..you called him brother in christ and yet you still said he needs jesus..

Who is jesus ..who is christ..

Now who is the Olodo!! undecided just answer sincerely.

Mwtssss..... Waste of time and strength used in typing. No time abeg!
Re: Help!!! by Oohrhii(m): 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2013
Vikin:

Mwtssss..... Waste of time and strength used in typing. No time abeg!

Lol.. grin

So a brother that Supposedly has Jesus in his life can be angry over a little discussion? That is not Christ like, you know. I think you need to be Born Again cheesy. tongue

SMH Fake Mofos.. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Staying With Your Better Half While He/she Poos / How Delaying Intimacy Can Benefit Your Relationship. / A Girl Living With HIV Was Recently Raped By Close Friend, Shares Her Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.