Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc (11584 Views)

V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras / Using The Right Charger For Your Gadgets / Get All Mobile Games And Apps Download Link Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc by zelexotunla(m): 7:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
BMW 7 serie: Hey guys, i just received my own solar charger this morning.

On the manual its written: The solar charger is a tool that transfers the power of the sun into electrical power and then store the power in a built-in lithium battery. The stored power can be used to charge mobile phones, digital cameras, mp3, mp4, PDAs and other electronic devices.
The solar charger can also be charged by AC and USB . The solar mobile Charger is an ideal backup power supply for business trips, traveling and long distance Journey.

TECHNICAL PARAMETERS:

Solar panel: 0.4W
AC Input: AC100 V-240V
DC output: DC 5.5V
Max output current: DC800mA
Li-ion battery: 1500mA/h 2600mA/h

I'll take the pictures and upload later.
. Hello how much does it cost and where can someone get 1 in lagos
Re: Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc by BMW7serie(m): 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2013
Hello,

i will confirm the price to you before the end of the week... You can place you order and we will ship it to lagos for you, you don't need to pay anything until it arrive lagos and you go to our store to pick it up then pay after your item has been handed over to you.

I'll update this post and let you guys know the price and when it will be in lagos.

Cheers
Re: Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc by BMW7serie(m): 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2013
This is the picture as you can see its charging my phone.. The green light under the panel indicates "Charging"... Works perfectly...Great product

Re: Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc by BMW7serie(m): 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2013
This is all what comes with the box the panel, the usb that connects the panel to the phone, the plug to charge with electricity incase you wish to use that instead of sunlight, and 5 different charging port for all types of phones and off course without the blackberry porsche grin grin grin grin grin grin grin... Unfortunately

Re: Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc by Deblow: 3:59am On Jun 26, 2013
Where did you get it from and how did you u get it? At what price pls? Also tell us about your experience using the charger since u got it. Based on the ratings quoted above do you think it can power or charge my Samsung galaxy note 2 which battery rating is 3100mA? Please answer as quickly as possible.
Re: Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 26, 2013
Deblow: Where did you get it from and how did you u get it? At what price pls? Also tell us about your experience using the charger since u got it. Based on the ratings quoted above do you think it can power or charge my Samsung galaxy note 2 which battery rating is 3100mA? Please answer as quickly as possible.
u suppose okada no fit toe camry nw...dat stuff gat 2600mAh n ur fone is 3100mAh!
Re: Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc by BMW7serie(m): 8:51am On Jun 26, 2013
Deblow: Where did you get it from and how did you u get it? At what price pls? Also tell us about your experience using the charger since u got it. Based on the ratings quoted above do you think it can power or charge my Samsung galaxy note 2 which battery rating is 3100mA? Please answer as quickly as possible.

I got it from our future supplier in USA, since we want to do business with them they sent a copy to me which i paid for though to try for some days before asking to ship to Nigeria. The price has not been fixed yet as we have not concluded on any deal with the solar company but for sure it will not be on the high side. I think it should charge your Galaxy note because yesterday i used it in charging my SAMSUNG S3 and it charged it really well, pretty fast and so smart to handle. The one day experience i have so far is great. Sincerely

I'll charge my Samsung S3 with it again tonight, then take a picture and upload so you can see it charging.

Cheers

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience at Solat Telecoms Mokola Ibadan / How To Get Free 1mb,50mb,100mb,200mb On Airtel / How To Setup Google Assistant On Your Android Phones. (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.