Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

What Will Happen To Kakuri When They Finish Looting Textile's Machinery? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Happen To Kakuri When They Finish Looting Textile's Machinery? (743 Views)

See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting / Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections / Breaking News: Ebola Isolation Centre To Open In Kakuri Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen To Kakuri When They Finish Looting Textile's Machinery? by Jerryjat(m): 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2013
There is a serious problem in Kakuri (Kaduna South, Kaduna State, Nigeria) industrial area right now and funny enough is that people are quite about it. yes!!!!! no body has say or written anything about it. i mean the looting of KTL, SUPERTEX, NORTEX, and FINETEX by youth from Makera, Kurmin Gwari, television and Trikania with help of the police and the military located withing this areas. if you live around this areas you must have notice that the glorious textile industries of the northern is now a shadow of its formal self.

I will like to share a story with you.

Last week i was somewere in Kakuri to visit a friend. hmmmm!!! behold what i saw!! some boys and a military man, fully armed with uniform coming out of supper text with a very shaft, infact the military officer was actually helping them to move the shaft out of the factory and the same time protecting the boys.

If we allow this to continue because you are not directly affect by these.. hmmmmm!!! i dont know what will happen next when there is nothing left for this boys to steel from these factory.........

Am afraid Kakuri will feel thief, robber and thuggery......

So help us God....
Re: What Will Happen To Kakuri When They Finish Looting Textile's Machinery? by kkkp: 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2013
Do supertex still produce??
Re: What Will Happen To Kakuri When They Finish Looting Textile's Machinery? by Jerryjat(m): 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2013
kkkp: Do supertex still produce??

no oooo... since wen?...
Re: What Will Happen To Kakuri When They Finish Looting Textile's Machinery? by Geomac: 6:55pm On Jun 17, 2013
I am alway sad each time i pass that place.
Re: What Will Happen To Kakuri When They Finish Looting Textile's Machinery? by Jerryjat(m): 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2013
Geomac: I am alway sad each time i pass that place.

sir it everyday dey go... uprooting those buildings....

(1) (Reply)

2015: Northern Governors May Form New Party / Who Are Nigeria's Boko Haram Islamists? / ASUU Strike: In Whose Interest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.