Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Re: General USA (student) Visa Enquiries- Part 4 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Re: General USA (student) Visa Enquiries- Part 4 (560 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Re: General USA (student) Visa Enquiries- Part 4 by Blankcheque: 9:27am On Jun 18, 2013
I have keenly followed the course of discussions in this great forum since the beginning of this year, read from part one this point, and can say without any fear of contradiction that no better forum exists than this. Thanks to all the gurus in the house for the rescue job you have been doing. May God reward you in a manner beyond your expectations. I got admitted to a university in the US to pursue a masters degree, got a partial scholarship,booked an appointment with the embassy for 3rd July but am experiencing a profound difficulty receiving my I-20. I actually instructed the school to release the document to a friend there to help me pay the SEVIS fee to facilitate the whole process. The document was sent via the USPS express mail service about two weeks ago. I called NIPOST headquarters and they claimed non-receipt of the document while the USPS claimed the document had left the shores of the United States. So, am very confused as to what to do at this point, should I reschedule the embassy appointment while am still waiting for the document or what? I have contacted the school to apprise them of my ordeal. The whole scenario is affecting my preparation for the interview though well prepared until now. Let me add that I had filled and submitted the form DS-160. Please kindly advise me on what I need to do. Am so confused that the whole plan may be somewhat thwarted.
Re: Re: General USA (student) Visa Enquiries- Part 4 by justwise(m): 9:58am On Jun 18, 2013

(1)

PHOTO NEWS: Behold! Beauty Of Rehabilitated Tinubu Square At Night / Nigerian Embassy Passport Issue / Turkish Airline Commences Flights Into Mallam Aminu Kano Airport, Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.