Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election (29470 Views)

Plan To Rig 2014 Governorship Election In Osun Revealed / Anambra 2014: Governorship For Sale / Omisore 2014 Governorship Poster Reads, Bye Bye To Lagos Govt Anex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by ifechez: 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2013
Smartsyn: 1. Mr Tony Nwoye
2. Senator Chris Ngige
3. Senator Andy Uba
4. Senator Annie Okonkwo
5. Mrs. Uche Ekwunife
6. Dr. Chinwoke Mbadinuju
7. Chief Akachukwu Nwankpo
8. Mr. Ifeanyi Ubah
9. Chief Paul Odenigbo
10. Dr. Obinna Uzoh
11. Dr. Alex Obiogbolu
12. Professor Chukwuma Soludo
13. Prince Nicholas Ukachukwu
14. Senator Emma Anosike.
15. Pat Nwachi Obianwu
16. Dubem Obaze
17. Dr. Godwin Ezeemo
18. Dr. Chike Obidigbo
19. Oseloka Obaze
20. Barrister Chjioke Ndubuisi,
21. Chief Mike Udah
22. Dr. Emmanuel Okafor
23. Afam Ogene
24. Prince Chinedu Idigo
25. Mr. Chima Anene
26. Chief Udoka Charles Udoagalanya
27. Comrade Godwin Ibekwe
28. Chief Emma Nweke
29. Chief Ugochukwu Okeke

How confused can a State be?

The man is number 19, Oseloka Obaze. He is Apga flagbearer and Obi's candidate of choice.
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by Dubemkelly(m): 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2013
This shows ambition....Competition makes a govt more vibrant,if deres no opposition, achievemnt is soiled buh dey shud play d game within d legal context...No do or die issue*Reps Anambra 2 da street** grin
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by Ownfag(m): 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
dridowu: Every citizen of Anambra is qualify for the post of Governor. So i need more of d list
nice saying, you're making sense

1 Like

Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by Okeikpu(m): 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2013
ezedolar: It shows how big the state is unlike one state in south_west were u only hear of Fayemi and Kayode
DON'T MIND DEM, DEY KNOW WETIN BE DEMOCRACY grin
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by achi4u(m): 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2013
The last election was about 40plus...this time it may reach 50.

no big deal

I support obina uzor the guy is loaded.
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by Dubemkelly(m): 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2013
gozygozy: Looking at this list, one thing that comes to my mind is recycling. The time has come for us to stop recycling politicians. Most of them are still serving yet they want to govern. How far have they fared in those areas. I am marvelled at seeing Tony Nwoye's name. Anambra will be finished if this list is not properly sieved. As for me, I will give it to Dr CHIKE OBIDIGBO who is an industralist, an established entrpreneur who knows what job creation is all about. Who knows what manufacturing goods locally is all about. This is the time for us to call for a debate which would be televised live and translated to Ibo for the benefit of those at the grassroot. We can no longer say he was once there and did something. No way, we have seen the types so many times and we really need to hear these people out. I bet you, some of them have got no agenda. CHIKE OBIDIGBO has remained one of the Anambra gubernatorial candidates that I have followed closely and like i said , someone who has remained at the helm of affairs of his town's community bank for over 27 years without scandals is very rare in the Nigerian polity. I have looked at most of the names here and i bet the names being mentioned have all been recycled in the Nigerian politics that have left us in the dark. Can most of them boast of using their hard earned money for campaigns. No way, they have all taken in from NIGERIA and so are part of the reason why she is bleeding from corruption and looting wounds. It will take guts for one who has not been in their cycle to contest with them, guts in the sense that the individual is sure of his qualities and would want to work and put things right. Anambrarians are mostly into business. Who can make that state safe for them and make them come home to invest and develop it. Who can create jobs for the youths by reviving the manufacturing sectors of the state to reduce and perhaps stop kidnapping. Who has got education in the best places and has the exposure and knows how it works in the foreign lands that we keep running to. Who amongst them have handled public offices and ensured that money accrued to the masses have remained intact especially when it has to do with people at the grassroot that get so marginalised. Yet in this our nigeria, someone has maintained stability and transparency to ensure that the pensioners and old people who bank in the community bank live longer by ensuring that transparency is the order of the day. ANAMBRA is a blessed state but has been blinded by politicians who have refused to allow a transparent process of electing a credible candidate happen. I am strongly of the opinion that a debate should be conducted. Let us not be deceived by even those that once rigged themselves in and was left with no choice than to try work. ANAMBRARIANS, wake up, shine your eyes, reject money from money bags, reject their bags of rice and pray to God to grant us all wisdom to vote the man that will work. DR CHIKE OBIDIGBO REMAINS ONE MAN WE NEED TO WATCH OUT FOR. CHIKE OBIDIGBO IS THE MAN.

1. Mr Tony Nwoye
2. Senator Chris Ngige
3. Senator Andy Uba
4. Senator Annie Okonkwo
5. Mrs. Uche Ekwunife
8. Mr. Ifeanyi Ubah
9. Chief Paul Odenigbo
10. Dr. Obinna Uzoh
11. Dr. Alex Obiogbolu
15. Pat Nwachi Obianwu
16. Dubem Obaze
17. Dr. Godwin Ezeemo
18. DR. CHIKE OBIDIGBO
19. Oseloka Obaze
21. Chief Mike Udah
22. Dr. Emmanuel Okafor
23. Afam Ogene
24. Prince Chinedu Idigo
25. Mr. Chima Anene
28. Chief Emma Nweke

SYCOPHANCY!!! So long a letter *Whew* sorry 2 disappoint bruv,dat name doesn't ring a beLl tho I'm nt based in Anambra buh I'm quite aware of sum contestants....Don't gt it twisted,he stl has a chance nd let d campaign continue .Yaga!
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by Youngzedd(m): 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2013
What the hell is Mbadinuju doing on that list.
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by Afam4eva(m): 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2013
achi4u: The last election was about 40plus...this time it may reach 50.

no big deal

I support obina uzor the guy is loaded.
So, being loaded is now the criteria of voting a candidate? Will he use his personal money to better the state?
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by Ericomoto(m): 1:53pm On Jun 18, 2013
What is wrong with people of Anambra? everyone wants to governor. is this state for sale?
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by Geomac: 1:56pm On Jun 18, 2013
Electorates in Anambra should pls give us Prof. Charles Soludo or Dr Chris Ngige.
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by debulle: 1:56pm On Jun 18, 2013
parki: Evidence of an un-united state. This is the reason why igbos will never smell power in Nigeria.
@Parkı Thıs your comment portray you as an ıdıot .Are we not ın a democracy? A state that have ıntellectuals and wealthy qualıfıed candıdates ,why can't they ındıcate ınterest.Mınd how you use words ın socıal network.Anambra State,LIGHT OF THE NATION.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by Ajasnoop: 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2013
2. Senator Chris Ngige
3. Senator Andy Uba
4. Senator Annie Okonkwo
5. Mrs. Uche Ekwunife
8. Mr. Ifeanyi Ubah
9. Chief Paul Odenigbo
10. Dr. Obinna Uzoh
11. Dr. Alex Obiogbolu
15. Pat Nwachi Obianwu
16. Dubem Obaze
17. Dr. Godwin Ezeemo
18. Dr. Chike Obidigbo
19. Oseloka Obaze
21. Chief Mike Udah
22. Dr. Emmanuel Okafor
23. Afam Ogene
24. Prince Chinedu Idigo
25. Mr. Chima Anene
28. Chief Emma Nweke

And your point is? This only goes to show that Anambra has a very vibrant democracy and many people have a good chance at winning the governorship. This is unlike many states where there is one annointed candidate by the dominant Godfather. If all states were like Ananmbra, our democracy will be in a much better shape
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by Daresh(f): 2:08pm On Jun 18, 2013
ilugunboy:

Democracy indeed...you should bow your head in shame if truly some well known rogues on that list are actually contesting such an exalted position in a state like Anambra.

Anybody can contight and their money. That they contesst does not mean they will win or rule. They are indigenes of anamra state and have a right to contest.
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by nku5: 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2013
2. Senator Chris Ngige
3. Senator Andy Uba
4. Senator Annie Okonkwo
5. Mrs. Uche Ekwunife
8. Mr. Ifeanyi Ubah
9. Chief Paul Odenigbo
10. Dr. Obinna Uzoh
11. Dr. Alex Obiogbolu
15. Pat Nwachi Obianwu
16. Dubem Obaze
17. Dr. Godwin Ezeemo
18. Dr. Chike Obidigbo
19. Oseloka Obaze
21. Chief Mike Udah
22. Dr. Emmanuel Okafor
23. Afam Ogene
24. Prince Chinedu Idigo
25. Mr. Chima Anene
28. Chief Emma Nweke

Confused wetin? You are obviously a bad belle man. Is it Anambra's fault that many of its sons and daughters are heavyweights (except mbadinuju and ifeanyi ubah) who want to lead their people?

How else do you identify a vibrant society. Or you like the style of a cult of few men calling the shots and deciding who gets to rule?

Even if 1000 choose to run I'm for it, may the best candidate win at the end of the day.
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by ismailaoladayo: 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2013
mbadnuju again? he was one time Anambra govr with is killer squad that time, soludo also want to spend his cbn loot, that is ok, but this number is too small 29, i will advise all Anambra indigine to contest so that everbody can vote fo him/herself
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by gamesb: 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2013
senator dr. andy uba
all the way Anambra 2014 guber race
and also winner
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by Inoknowbook: 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2013
parki: Evidence of an un-united state. This is the reason why igbos will never smell power in Nigeria.

I'm sure you won't even recognize power if it pokes you in the eye. Probably, your idea of power is solely when one becomes the head of government. Please, endeavour to see to see beyond your nose. Slow poke!

2 Likes

Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by tripleaa: 3:23pm On Jun 18, 2013
Unfortunately, nobody has mentioned chief Akachukwu Nwankpo (oputa ife adi). Anambra needs a true administrator and a real democrat. Not some folks who we refer to as 'money miss road' in the local palace. Nze Akachukwu is the currently the special adviser to the president on Technical matters and also the secretary of SURE-P. He has over the years developed projects and processes for a more effective government. Althought his in the background, and doesn't make plenty noise but part of the successes of this present administration can hugely be attributed to his immense contribution. He is highly disciplined and a true man of God. He has passion for supporting projects targetted at providing leadership and enterprenuerial skills to the youths. 'Anambra Reponds' is his brain child. A program Set up to assist and provide relief materials to thousand of people rendered homeless and hopeless during the flooding that affected different parts of anambra recently. Anambra needs his expertise so as to take the state to its destined position.
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by 1MCN: 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2013
The list has been slimmed down this time around. In the last election it was 63 for a single ticket. But this does not show confusion. One thing is, Anambra politics is the biggest state politics in Nigeria. Bigger than some countries in Africa. And Anambra is the state with the highest number of resourceful people in Nigeria (dont just argue it, am not from there. If you doubt it just name 10 most popular Igbomen, Nigerians, you know in every field of life and I tell you, you may just be naming 6 Anambra indigenes!)
The real contestants there are Ngige and Charles, and maybe Ekwunife. Although Ngige was good, but I just wish Charles Soludo will emerge. He needs to come build the commerce potential in Onitsha and Nnewi. And repatriate Igbo traders billowing the economy of Lagos and Kano. Ngige will develop Anambra but Charles will develop not just Anambra but the East.

1 Like

Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by Rarepearl88: 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2013
mr ifeanyi ubah is the right man
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by Mopolchi: 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2013
2. Senator Chris Ngige
3. Senator Andy Uba
4. Senator Annie Okonkwo
5. Mrs. Uche Ekwunife
8. Mr. Ifeanyi Ubah
9. Chief Paul Odenigbo
10. Dr. Obinna Uzoh
11. Dr. Alex Obiogbolu
15. Pat Nwachi Obianwu
16. Dubem Obaze
17. Dr. Godwin Ezeemo
18. Dr. Chike Obidigbo
19. Oseloka Obaze
21. Chief Mike Udah
22. Dr. Emmanuel Okafor
23. Afam Ogene
24. Prince Chinedu Idigo
25. Mr. Chima Anene
28. Chief Emma Nweke

My state can't be confused rather I think you are.

1 Like

Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by achi4u(m): 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2013
Afam4eva:
So, being loaded is now the criteria of voting a candidate? Will he use his personal money to better the state?
dazz the language!
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2013
Giddyprance:
shut up if u have ntn to justify that the state is a confused one.The yoruba counterpart always have the back of their brothers and probably wait till d nxt election,nt to have every Tom,Dick and Harry that tnks he has some money to throw around running after the gubernatorial seet like a swarm of bees against an intruder

But Igbo 're not the yoruba's. We must not behave like them and they aren't the standard. For your information,when yorubas were being ruled by monarchs Igbo had developed a well organized democracy system prior to the coming of the european explorers,so,this is not new to us. Its our lifestyle. We don't have herd mentality. So,I urge you to understand that this is the finest of Igbo individualism. This what distinguished us among other humans. Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2013
ifechez:

The man is number 19, Oseloka Obaze. He is Apga flagbearer and Obi's candidate of choice.

You dey see wella and your head is screwed on,tightly. I only pity those who doesn't understand Anambra politics and her intricacies. Firstly,Apga is the winning party but others can stick around and enjoy the show.
O
S
E
L
O
K
A

O
B
A
Z
E

IS THE MAN TO BEAT!

1 Like

Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by dnawah(m): 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2013
r u a prophet?
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2013
Ericomoto: What is wrong with people of Anambra? everyone wants to governor. is this state for sale?

There isn't anything wrong with someone who is running for a post he is entitled to. I was beginning to think you have comprehension problems. Na by force to post ? Stay on the sideline,if you have nothing to say.
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2013
dnawah: r u a prophet?

No,I think he is a reetard,rather. And you sound like a follow who doesn't have a mind of his/her own. More reason why you don't understant Anambra ppl and will never. Now,move over,biko.
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by manfred10(m): 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2013
Una just de make noise, no one on that list is as good as Chris Ngige.He has been tried and tested

1 Like

Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by Smartsyn(m): 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2013
iamswizz:

Hope sey no be the Afam wey we know ooo..

@op is ur state less confused than Anambra? Mumu
am from Anambra State, in case you don't know. And my people is begging me to declare my intentions too, i ll still consider though
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by omartins(m): 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2013
ezedolar: It shows how big the state is unlike one state in south_west were u only hear of Fayemi and Kayode
Why will you just open your mouth and talk without research. Fayemi contest primary election with around 13 contestant, while Segun Oni contest with around 9 not to talk of other paties. I'm from Kayode Fayemi state if you want to know why it touches me. Smhhhhh.
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by Lilimax(f): 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2013
Go and sit down angry angry.
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by homegirl1: 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2013
Soludo solution -chukwuma soludo all the way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Professor Umaru Garba Danbatta Appointed Chief Executive Of NCC / Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso Meet At PDP NEC (photos) / Caption these placards of Yobe buhari supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.