Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (191872 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 8:38am On Jan 08, 2014
leenu11:

"oya"

Thanks. Looking forward to your response.
Check your email
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 8:43am On Jan 08, 2014
talk2me006:
oga cvm !
i placed my order on 31st dec 20013 wch is tuesday. and my selller confirmed to me that my products has reached ur office in gouzou on tursday ,2nd 2014 which has alraedy met ur friday deadline which has already qualify it for shipping for that saturday.
u didnt send the product that saturday that is y d product is not in nigeria for now.
just apologise to me that u didnot send d product at the require time than to have one excuse to defend ur self. remember this is not my first time of doin business wt u.i know d way u operate.
i have accepted that u have wasted one week for me already.
the only thing that can clear the air is just for u send my product unfailinly this saturday. fullstop.

My chairman take it easy, you chose normal shipping. We checked our data and it shows that when you placed the order, the estimate delivery time is on 18th. You can check the email you received after placing the order. You will noticed that the email also stated 18th as the estimated delivery time.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by talk2me006(m): 8:50am On Jan 08, 2014
Ogetogeo:

Bro, was it express shipping or normal shipping you chose?
dont mind cvm joor.
i chose normal shipping since tuesday dec 31st 2013 and my product has reached dem since thursday last week . so dey suppose to have shipped it last saturday.
they are now here givin me one unpardonable excuse.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by talk2me006(m): 9:03am On Jan 08, 2014
Chrisvicmall:

My chairman take it easy, you chose normal shipping. We checked our data and it shows that when you placed the order, the estimate delivery time is on 18th. You can check the email you received after placing the order. You will noticed that the email also stated 18th as the estimated delivery time.
hw i go take am easy.
18th wat ! wat u say is any product that reach ur office before friday will be shipped on saturday. afterall , i always recieve my good from u only within a week with normal shiping.
i think this is your new excuse.
JUST CHANGE IT FROM NORMAL TO EXPRESS . 3 DOLLER ADDITION IS NOT MY PROBLEM.
JUST MAKE SURE U SHIP IT THIS WEEK.

am waitin for ur new excuse.
let see if u will not ship it dis week.
i dont really know ur problem dis time. my good is already with you, what could prevent u to not ship in time.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 10:03am On Jan 08, 2014
talk2me006:
hw i go take am easy.
18th wat ! wat u say is any product that reach ur office before friday will be shipped on saturday. afterall , i always recieve my good from u only within a week with normal shiping.
i think this is your new excuse.
JUST CHANGE IT FROM NORMAL TO EXPRESS . 3 DOLLER ADDITION IS NOT MY PROBLEM.
JUST MAKE SURE U SHIP IT THIS WEEK.

am waitin for ur new excuse.
let see if u will not ship it dis week.
i dont really know ur problem dis time. my good is already with you, what could prevent u to not ship in time.

Please stop blaming anyone for the misunderstanding. Why should you be accusing us of giving you an excuse. Ask anyone here that has used our normal shipping before the estimate time of the delivery. Check the on link http://chrisvicmall.com/shipping-from-china-to-nigeria and tell us the estimate time you saw there for normal shipping. Besides, when you placed the order, you received an email immediately that informed you the estimate time you should be expecting the product. Does it mean that you didn't read the email?

We cannot change it to express shipping because your product is no longer in China. Sometimes the normal shipping won't be up to 14days before you receive your product. Sometimes it is 5-7days or 7-10days. It all depends on circumstances as of the time of shipping and clearance.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by talk2me006(m): 10:40am On Jan 08, 2014
Chrisvicmall:

Please stop blaming anyone for the misunderstanding. Why should you be accusing us of giving you an excuse. Ask anyone here that has used our normal shipping before the estimate time of the delivery. Check the on link http://chrisvicmall.com/shipping-from-china-to-nigeria and tell us the estimate time you saw there for normal shipping. Besides, when you placed the order, you received an email immediately that informed you the estimate time you should be expecting the product. Does it mean that you didn't read the email?

We cannot change it to express shipping because your product is no longer in China. Sometimes the normal shipping won't be up to 14days before you receive your product. Sometimes it is 5-7days or 7-10days. It all depends on circumstances as of the time of shipping and clearance.

oh ! i see .
why didnt u reply like this before than to give certain excuse before .
i didnt know u offer chamelion services.
no problem , i don enter this already.
therefore , you have to also remove your quote that say every product that reach your office before friday will be be shipped.
what i want you to know is that customer are always right and i expect you to deliver that good in time as u did in my last order.
if i know it will be like this , i will never be in an hurry to placed the order then.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by drehdinho(m): 10:52am On Jan 08, 2014
@chrisvicmal I want to ask two good queations, for am nu to this business.
1. Can you help pay for products on www.ebay.com or any United State Shopping sites?
2. If yes, how do I place the order? ( I have a US address already). Do I need to notify the supplier of the transaction? or will I just leave the whole transaction for you to handle?
Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ogetogeo(m): 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
talk2me006:

oh ! i see .
why didnt u reply like this before than to give certain excuse before .
i didnt know u offer chamelion services.
no problem , i don enter this already.
therefore , you have to also remove your quote that say every product that reach your office before friday will be be shipped.
what i want you to know is that customer are always right and i expect you to deliver that good in time as u did in my last order.
if i know it will be like this , i will never be in an hurry to placed the order then.

Bro calm down. I think you are mixing things up here.
Actually when you chose normal shipping, it takes approx 14days using CVM, infact it can take more like what happened to me sometime ago but sometimes if you are lucky it can take a week but very rare.

Since you chose normal shipping and your product was shipped last weekend, you might not get it this week but very likely next week, you could have gotten them now if you used express shipping. Like myself some of my stuffs were also shipped last weekend and I am expecting them this weekend or next week.

The thing is that CVM have to work on their delivery time and I have told them that, it is becoming very slow comparing with competitors they have around.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mcfynest(m): 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
hello cvm, please i misplaced my teller, you can please rectify my acct. i have collected my goods since and i dropped my teller number with ifeanyi. please i want to make another order. please make it fast
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by talk2me006(m): 8:40am On Jan 09, 2014
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by talk2me006(m): 8:40am On Jan 09, 2014
Bro calm down. I think you are mixing things up here.
Actually when you chose normal shipping, it takes approx 14days using CVM, infact it can take more like what happened to me sometime ago but sometimes if you are lucky it can take a week but very rare.
No arguement about this. i have sent dem many messages about the status of d order several times before but they didnt go straight to d point.they have claimed certain points in d past which i have already deproof their point.

Since you chose normal shipping and your product was shipped last weekend, you might not get it this week but very likely next week, you could have gotten them now if you used express shipping. Like myself some of my stuffs were also shipped last weekend and I am expecting them this weekend or next week.
i dont believe they have shipped it already.they have not deducted their shipping fees as they usually do immediately they did in d past.

The thing is that CVM have to work on their delivery time and I have told them that, it is becoming very slow comparing with competitors they have around.

i dont think cvm really show the sign that they want to change.
what really entice me to cvm is dat elena. i notice that i experience this because elena is not online all these days .
without elena no cvm.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
@cvm,I ordered for a product on the 16th of december and I choose express shipping.uptill now I have not gotten any information about my good from chrisvicmall,have tried to contact u but u don't pick my call.u only told me u don't know the whereabout of the airline with the good.pls I need the money to do something else.This is my username ezex,the tracking number of the good is 413242921478
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by lanrefront1(m): 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
On your site, you said it's advisable not to use express shipping for liquid products because of flight regulations.

Want to ask: does smartphone batteries qualify as liquid products, and as a result disqualified from express shipping?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mcfynest(m): 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
mcfynest: hello cvm, please i misplaced my teller, you can please rectify my acct. i have collected my goods since and i dropped my teller number with ifeanyi. please i want to make another order. please make it fast
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chuksworld(m): 6:46pm On Jan 09, 2014
chrisvicmall, I placed my order on the 19th of december for 4 items but you shipped only 3. the remaining package is 24 pieces of leather bracelet. my username in your site is optimist. Please ship it this weekend and also tell ifeanyi to learn to message customers when their goods arrive because he has never sent me any sms except I call him.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by YoungWiseCash: 4:07am On Jan 10, 2014
CVM, i wana to order varieties goods from different sellers and the total weight will be around 11.74kg. Wil it be encouraging 2 pack them in one carton or two cartons when shipping down to me.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by YOMIT(m): 10:39pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hello Chrisvic. Abeg wetin i do una na. I placed two orders one on the 20th of dec order no: 425494144576 and the other on the 22nd order no: 859244672885 . The first order is still showing not yet till this very moment, this is my first time of using your service and i still dont get the gist. Am i to pay before shipping or what. please help me with my orders my two sellers already confirmed that the tracking shows the product is with you. it getting to three weeks now i still dont know any thing about the product. I don call una tire. i don send text message join. please help me out. make money no enter bush.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by planetuzor(m): 11:47pm On Jun 28, 2014
Hi NL Guys, ChrisvicMall has been one of the Best shipping companies have Used in recent times..and I still keep Using them.... Kudos to Victor and Elena(mrs chinese) and your crew.. You guys are doing a Great Job here!!!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by alldruns1: 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2014
How much will you bring in a 1.5kg tablet from aliexpress? Just d tablet & it's accessories inside. Reply asap.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2014
Please for those purchasing from USA and wants to use our USA address, please always remember to place the order after purchasing the product you want. Besides, when placing USA order, do not use the China Order Placement page. This is to help us process your order more fast. Always remember to write your Chrisvicmall username as the receiver of the item to avoid confusion.

2 Likes

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mayorall(m): 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2014
Chrisvicmall: Please for those purchasing from USA and wants to use our USA address, please always remember to place the order after purchasing the product you want. Besides, when placing USA order, do not use the China Order Placement page. This is to help us process your order more fast. Always remember to write your Chrisvicmall username as the receiver of the item to avoid confusion.

Have goods in your USA address for a customer. Mayorall and phone number is written on it.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by gurusmac4: 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2014
How much will you bring in a 1.5kg tablet from
aliexpress? Just d tablet & it's accessories
inside. Reply asap.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by gtswt(f): 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2014
CVM,
Abeg my parcel don reach una hand?
GTSWT.......Dats the name on it.
Chrisvicmall: Please for those purchasing from USA and wants to use our USA address, please always remember to place the order after purchasing the product you want. Besides, when placing USA order, do not use the China Order Placement page. This is to help us process your order more fast. Always remember to write your Chrisvicmall username as the receiver of the item to avoid confusion.
CVM,
Abeg my parcel don reach una hand?
GTSWT.......Dats the name on it.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by watzz: 11:13am On Jul 03, 2014
good morning, anyway i can add you up on bbm or whatsapp?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Mzsunshine(f): 7:34am On Jul 07, 2014
It's been more than two weeks I placed an order, the estimated time of delivery has past! You guys don't update me on the status of my order, it's been under processing for weeks now! This is really discouraging..
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Mcleo007(m): 8:24am On Jul 07, 2014
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL SERVICE for non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/waybill delivery service from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000 for items weighing from 0.5-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

Give us a try today, and even though the previous thread got lost with the Nairaland shutdown, our reputation remains the same, and has been improved upon.

We work Monday-Saturday.

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

Thanks.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by keyremotes(m): 12:46am On Jul 08, 2014
I am still leaking my wounds from Shippyme.

I ordered some items in March to be delivered by air. They sent it by sea and it took 4 months. They are very unreliable o and very expensive too with too many hidden cgarges.

Shippyme ko, Shippy you ni.

Between that March and Last week when I eventually got the items, I have shipped from the USA 3 times using Safeway Shipping.
they are at 33 Opebi Road. Very close to Standard Chattered Bank. Call Goke on 08023380609
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by slimzy28(m): 6:05am On Jul 08, 2014
k
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by breeze23: 6:23am On Jul 09, 2014
Hello chrisvic, I want to know the statue of my order. I placed it on 2nd July by express shipping and i have tracking number 2014070207006925 but I can not track it. My username is Soloking and my email is Soloking44@yahoo.com
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by tosinjay(m): 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
Please, i want to make enquiry on if it is possible to send a parcel back to china through your service. i recieved it and wasn't satified with the way it works and so therefore i have agreed sending it back with the supplier from aliexpress, and as soon as he/she gets it i am to make a new order which will include the reduction of the amount of the goods i am sending from my new order. can i send back through your servixe in time so i don't get a delayed arrangement which could be done through Nipost. And how much is it through your service?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by tosinjay(m): 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
Please, i want to make enquiry on if it is possible to send a parcel back to china through your service. i recieved it and wasn't satisfied with the way it works and so therefore i have agreed sending it back with the supplier from aliexpress, and as soon as he/she gets it i am to make a new order which will include the reduction of the amount of the goods i am sending from my new order. can i send back through your service in time so i don't get a delayed arrangement which could be done through Nipost. And how much is it through your service?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by lcoral(f): 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
Chrisvicmall I just sent you a mail. Please respond to it soon. I want to buy some watches and have been able to negotiate price with the supplier. But the problem am having is the mode of payment and the supplier want to communicate with you first because I told her about you and I would want you to help M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ make the payment for my goods. I can't go and credit my Chrisvic account when I don't know how much to pay in that was the reason I sent you a mail with. Item details and links. Thanks. Flexy_lauxy@yahoo.com ( username: Lcoral)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.