Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (191955 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 8:51am On May 23, 2015
holajeedayy:
i sent msg to elena she didt reply
holajeedayy:
hello cmv i want to buy on 1688 ,send to me your detail of payment and every required thing to jidealade123@gmail.com
Check your email. As for the message, which of the number did you send to?

Realtym:
Hello Chrisvicmall. I placed my order on your website and received a message that I was due to pay N5400 as shipping fee. I have since made that payment since yesterday. I also received an email saying my payment has been received and updated. So, what next? Because I was under the impression that I was to receive my order today. Plz respond ASAP. tnx
Username is: JoieJoie
Since you have made the payment, the next thing is to go for pickup

puntmaniac:

Well she claimed i will recieve my goods on Moday 4days ago, I am yet to recieve it. plus I am being over charged for shipping an item not up to 1kg, item cost is $90, shipping unpaid is $20 local shipping $16 total required money for shipping the item is $36, I wonder why am being asked to pay local shipping money, when your agent in port harcourt told me you ship directly to ph, n i need not worry about local shipping levy, I wonder what kinda express shipping is thiz, 21days after processing still havent recieved my goods.
There are some misunderstanding in your post.
1.) Over charged : You were never over charged. Please where are you getting the $20 and $16. You were only charged the product fee which cost $90, the service charge which is $5 and the shipping fee from China to Nigeria (Lagos) which is $12. Total is $107. Multiply it by the exchange rate as at the time of placing your order and you will notice that it is the exact amount that was charge from your account. You can verify that by checking your transaction history on http://chrisvicmall.com/payment-history?type=transachistory Please cross check again because you were never over charged.

2.) 21days since processing time : Check this order number --2015050522437468-- It shows that the date of placing the order is on 5th of May. Cross checking it against today, you will notice that it is not up 21days. According to processing department, your order was process on 8th after having a little difficulty in reaching the supplier which according to them, you were aware of. Another issue is that when the item was processed, the supplier didn't deliver the goods on time. The time supplier deliver goods to our office normally takes 1-3days but it might take longer if the supplier deliver the item on time which is the case with your order.

3.) Local Shipping Levy : Sorry about the misinformation. There is always extra shipping fee from Lagos to Port Harcourt. It isn't free. Besides, in the case of Elena telling you that you will receive your item on Monday, by this she meant that the goods will be available for pickup in our Lagos office on Monday. Shipping from Lagos to any part of Nigeria normally takes 1-5days depending on transportation bus used or unforeseen circumstances. When people ask when they will receive their goods, we normally use the time the goods will be in Lagos office to give the estimate time. If you live outside Lagos, on most cases you won't be receiving it on the mentioned day but in extra 1-3days from the time it reach Lagos.

We have to admit that when your goods reach Nigeria, it wasn't sent immediately to your destination because China office didn't indicate it on the packing list and Nigeria office doesn't no because they were thinking that you will come for pickup which is our mistake. We apologize for that. Sorry for the inconveniences
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by afanide: 10:05am On May 23, 2015
Chrisvicmall:

1.) Over charged : You were never over charged. Please where are you getting the $20 and $16. You were only charged the product fee which cost $90, the service charge which is $5 and the shipping fee from China to Nigeria (Lagos) which is $12. Total is $107. Multiply it by the exchange rate as at the time of placing your order and you will notice that it is the exact amount that was charge from your account. You can verify that by checking your transaction history on http://chrisvicmall.com/payment-history?type=transachistory Please cross check again because you were never over charged.

2.) 21days since processing time : Check this order number --2015050522437468-- It shows that the date of placing the order is on 5th of May. Cross checking it against today, you will notice that it is not up 21days. According to processing department, your order was process on 8th after having a little difficulty in reaching the supplier which according to them, you were aware of. Another issue is that when the item was processed, the supplier didn't deliver the goods on time. The time supplier deliver goods to our office normally takes 1-3days but it might take longer if the supplier deliver the item on time which is the case with your order.

3.) Local Shipping Levy : Sorry about the misinformation. There is always extra shipping fee from Lagos to Port Harcourt. It isn't free. Besides, in the case of Elena telling you that you will receive your item on Monday, by this she meant that the goods will be available for pickup in our Lagos office on Monday. Shipping from Lagos to any part of Nigeria normally takes 1-5days depending on transportation bus used or unforeseen circumstances. When people ask when they will receive their goods, we normally use the time the goods will be in Lagos office to give the estimate time. If you live outside Lagos, on most cases you won't be receiving it on the mentioned day but in extra 1-3days from the time it reach Lagos.

We have to admit that when your goods reach Nigeria, it wasn't sent immediately to your destination because China office didn't indicate it on the packing list and Nigeria office doesn't no because they were thinking that you will come for pickup which is our mistake. We apologize for that. Sorry for the inconveniences

I need your Nigeria phone number
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Hardheolar(m): 7:56pm On May 24, 2015
Chrisvicmall:

No it doesn't apply to CVM. You can purchase any amount of goods even $10billions or even ship 10billion kg and no extra fee will be charge. The weight charge remains the same
10 pcs

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32303014174.html
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by WenysAD(f): 9:56pm On May 24, 2015
Pls can u help me make enquiry 4d price of this item(if possible contact me directly 2 d supplier) and I'll love 4 u 2 calculate d quotation 4 a 100pieces using express shipping.

http://m.alibaba.com/product/60118262110/Wholesale-Brand-Fashion-Quartz-Ladies-Watch/productdetail.html

Thank u
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 7:49am On May 25, 2015
afanide:

I need your Nigeria phone number

Hardheolar:
10 pcs
http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32303014174.html
We cannot give quotation at the moment because the price of the item will change within the next hour. If we give quotation and the price change, it will affect the quotation given. Let's wait and see what the new price will be after this one elapse

WenysAD:
Pls can u help me make enquiry 4d price of this item(if possible contact me directly 2 d supplier) and I'll love 4 u 2 calculate d quotation 4 a 100pieces using express shipping.
http://m.alibaba.com/product/60118262110/Wholesale-Brand-Fashion-Quartz-Ladies-Watch/productdetail.html
Thank u
When purchasing from alibaba, you need to contact the supplier through email or any other means and get the price of the goods and the supplier phone number. If you are purchasing from aliexpress, contacting the supplier is not necessary. Your link shows it is alibaba so you need to contact the supplier because prices on alibaba are on most cases not the actual price.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by puntmaniac: 11:11pm On May 25, 2015
Chrisvicmall:

I contacted your agent in port harcourt, he claimed you ship from china directly to port harcourt without any additional fee.
Please can you explain why am being charged an extra 2500naira to send my order down to port harcourt from lagos, when i initially selected port harcourt as my pick up point.
I dont think i should be held responsible for your mistake.
Please note. I havent recieved my order till date... The last time I spoke to your agent in port harcourt on monday 18th may(last week), he said he will contact me when my order arrives port harcourt. I am still waiting for him to contact me.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by puntmaniac: 6:17pm On May 26, 2015
Finally!!! got my order. I met the agent in port harcourt, he apologized for the delay.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by osagiemi(m): 10:21pm On May 26, 2015
Please Chrisvicmall Customer Service, can u give me a detailed explanation to what is it you offer, cos I'm new here and I've been reading different post from u and others but I don't fully understand what it is exactly. But I've been able to gather that I could actually start a business with whatever information you give me as that's my area of interest. Please do well to fully educate me on it as I may be interested in associating myself. U can reach me on my mail: osagiemi@yahoo.com or my number 08036792999
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:39am On May 27, 2015
puntmaniac:
Finally!!! got my order. I met the agent in port harcourt, he apologized for the delay.
Thanks for your patience.

osagiemi:
Please Chrisvicmall Customer Service, can u give me a detailed explanation to what is it you offer, cos I'm new here and I've been reading different post from u and others but I don't fully understand what it is exactly. But I've been able to gather that I could actually start a business with whatever information you give me as that's my area of interest. Please do well to fully educate me on it as I may be interested in associating myself. U can reach me on my mail: osagiemi@yahoo.com or my number 08036792999

It would be difficult to explain everything because we might not know the question you might got for us. We would recommend chatting with us through Whatsapp or online chat on the website so that we will try our best to explain better.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by osagiemi(m): 1:19pm On May 27, 2015
Chrisvicmall:

Thanks for your patience.

It would be difficult to explain everything because we might not know the question you might got for us. We would recommend chatting with us through Whatsapp or online chat on the website so that we will try our best to explain better.
thanks, I'll prefer whatsapp chat. So which number do I chat with?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 6:22am On May 28, 2015
osagiemi:
thanks, I'll prefer whatsapp chat. So which number do I chat with?

Chat with any of this numbers +8613472845181 or +8613760808690 or +8615021388040
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by kingsleyuk2003(m): 10:01am On Jun 05, 2015
Hi CVM,
Good morning Sir/Ma. Yes, I can see the update on my store. The seller two item has been received. Now you have arrived. You are now my friend now. Sorry for the way I sounded to you and the messages I posted on naira land. I was just wanting to get your attention.
Thanks and regards
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by kingsleyuk2003(m): 3:51am On Jun 06, 2015
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by AleAirHub(m): 3:56am On Jun 06, 2015
Good Morning Guys.
Here Are Tested And Trusted Sites The following are very popular Chinese shopping website. and there are thousands of new websites for these: 1. if you can't open chinese website, you can install "xskywalker" browser. then it will be very faster. 2. For translation, google translation, Chrome or some software, like "youdao dictiory" is a good choice. www.jd.com www.yhd.com www.taobao.com www.tmall.com www.1688.com www.dangdang.com www.jumei.com www.nuomi.com www.kaola.com www.vip.com www.51buy.com www.meituan.com www.suning.com www. ctrip.com www.gome.com www.meilishuo.com www.lefeng.com www.moonbasa.com www.feiniu.com www.newegg.com www.tiantian.com www.yintai.com www.paipai.com www.lashou.com www.maibaobao.com www.s.cn www.yougou.com www.paixie.net www.letao.com www.wbiao.cn Enjoy Your Shopping And While It Last. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by AkProsper(m): 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=lp_71_nr_n_17?fst=as%3Aoff&rh=n%3A266239%2Cn%3A%211025612%2Cn%3A71%2Cn%3A269406&bbn=71&ie=UTF8&qid=1433853660&rnid=71
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by timolegend(m): 8:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hello chrivic, I have am issue with you people I saw a shirt on your store, comfirm with your rep on whatsapp if the price I saw there was real, I go a reply that they are real, I went to the bank and paid in money into your account, and made purchases of the shirt, after 2-days I got a mail that price I paid was not the real price, I asked that my money be refunded you told it it wil take 24hrs... This is 72hrs and I stil have not gotten my refund. Pls I need my money back. My user name is timolegend. And pls always ensure your prices are real to avoid such Embarrassment. I await your response

Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by CHYMA0258(m): 9:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
@ cvm u guys are really messing up just got a junk message from u guys and moreso Elena never reply message nor do victor. I want to buy some things but cos of this attitude I have to withdraw and find another logistic company. kill yourself cvm
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by timolegend(m): 7:59am On Jun 11, 2015
Abeg is this chrisvic a nigerian owned company. Am not satisfed with their services and the cost of their goods are too expensive. Pls CVM how do I withdraw the money I used in funding my CVM account.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 11, 2015
cvm, please stop sending junk messages to my email. I havent had any transaction with you, I dont intend to neither am I owing you. Stop sending messages that am owing you N0.0...STOP OR I WILL MARK YOU MESSAGES AS SPAM
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by kalimera101: 10:15am On Jun 11, 2015
They start out so reliable and useful to get our attention and earn our trust. Somewhere along the line, they become as dirty as vultures to dupe us of the money we didn't pluck from one tree like that.
It's well, there's God.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
timolegend:
Hello chrivic, I have am issue with you people I saw a shirt on your store, comfirm with your rep on whatsapp if the price I saw there was real, I go a reply that they are real, I went to the bank and paid in money into your account, and made purchases of the shirt, after 2-days I got a mail that price I paid was not the real price, I asked that my money be refunded you told it it wil take 24hrs... This is 72hrs and I stil have not gotten my refund. Pls I need my money back. My user name is timolegend. And pls always ensure your prices are real to avoid such Embarrassment. I await your response
Thanks

timolegend:
Abeg is this chrisvic a nigerian owned company. Am not satisfed with their services and the cost of their goods are too expensive. Pls CVM how do I withdraw the money I used in funding my CVM account.

According to Victor, when you were chatting him about the product you want to purchase from Chrisvicmall platform, after sending the link, said "You can Purchase" but he never stated whether it is the real price or not and the reason he said that is because he knows that if anything goes wrong, escrow service on the platform will make sure that your money is returned back to your account. When you ask if it is real or not, he said he will get back to you and on the second day was was you ask her to credit your account which he provided the account number to you. Please check your chat message again to see there is any where Victor told you that it is the real price or not. It is a misunderstanding.
As for the money, he said it has been refunded back to you.

CHYMA0258:
@ cvm u guys are really messing up just got a junk message from u guys and moreso Elena never reply message nor do victor. I want to buy some things but cos of this attitude I have to withdraw and find another logistic company. kill yourself cvm
That is good of you. We will consider killing ourself if you can tell us in what way we have wronged you. Until then remain blessed.

Teeworld13:
cvm, please stop sending junk messages to my email. I havent had any transaction with you, I dont intend to neither am I owing you. Stop sending messages that am owing you N0.0...STOP OR I WILL MARK YOU MESSAGES AS SPAM
There was a system bug which caused you to receive the message. It only happen once. We apologize for the inconveniences. If you receive the message again from us, please go ahead and mark us as spam. At least it will save you some headache.

kalimera101:
They start out so reliable and useful to get our attention and earn our trust. Somewhere along the line, they become as dirty as vultures to dupe us of the money we didn't pluck from one tree like that.
It's well, there's God.
Please add prove to your accusation to make it look reasonable. If you can tell people how Chrisvicmall dupe you, it will save millions of citizens from falling a victim. Please don't let them see you as a troll. It is not good for your image. Back your claim with prove. Save the world son
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Fogman(m): 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hello CVM, received my package in record time. You guys are great. Many thanks.

Please I have a very very Urgent order which I placed on Tuesday in your site. Elena confirmed payment to supplier and supplier has confirm same. Supplier will despatch items on Friday and will be at your possession on Saturday

Please, due to the urgency of item I requested for Express shipping. How soon can I get the order in Lagos if you received them on Saturday?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by KingsleySanchez(m): 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
Chrisvicmall:
Welcome to Chrisvicmall Nairaland page. This thread is to help you with your inquiries about Chrisvicmall service as well as help in solving issues that arise during your transaction with us.

In a nutshell, the below services is what we offer

Procurement Service : Chrisvicmall help individuals to purchase things from China stores and companies.

Escrow Service : Chrisvicmall offers an escrow service which protects both buyers and sellers from falling a victim of online scam or fraud.

Advertisement Service : Chrisvicmall offers advertising service. The cost is one of the cheapest adverting company you can be found.

Shipping: We offer both Express Shipping, Normal Shipping and Sea Shipping.

Chrisvicmall, you guys have no regards whatsoever for ur customers.
My brother bought some stuffs through you , and he paid all the money . But you guys selected some items and sent to him. Since November 2014 my brother (Prince K) has called, sent emails, sent whatsapp messages and all he has been getting are EMPTY PROMISES till date.

Is that how to succeed in business

NB: This complaint has nothing to do with Ifeanyi...He has been a great guy as far as I'm concerned.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
@Fogman, if your supplier send on Friday we cannot guarantee that we can receive it on Saturday. Ask your supplier to use SF-Express to send the goods so that the chances of receiving it on Saturday will increase but not 100% guarantee. If we receive on Saturday and send it on Saturday, you will receive a message for pickup on Monday.

@ KingsleySanchez
He purchase from 16+ sellers and as you know we do not deliver item unless the items in that order are complete. If we wait for items to be complete for shipping, we will start receiving complain that we are delaying. If we ship the one we received, we will start receiving complain like yours that we are doing it intentionally.
It is our responsibility to make sure that orders are processed on time, however we have to admit that the time a supplier ship an item from their office to ours is beyond our control.
According to your Victor, when your brother chatted with him, they didn't chat much because when your brother chatted with him, he ask your brother to contact Elena to cross check things and since then, your brother didn't contact him again. As of now, Elena cannot be reach due to time difference, however Victor said that your brother should contact Elena between 3a.m -11a.m Nigeria time or chat with our online customer service around that time. Please note that contacting them before or after that time might affect response time. You can help by asking him when was the last time he chatted with Elena and what time of the day. Please tell him to do that if possible tomorrow to conclude with Elena about it.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Primose: 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hello Business Owner

We found your business and discovered that we can provide the following services for your business to boot profit and increase your customer base. We would place your business services and products before over 50 million customers in Nigeria and abroad through our online services.

These are what we would do:

• Build a highly dynamic website for your business and support it
• Create a personalized email for your business alone
• Create an online payment systems for your busness
• Create an online marketing program that will increase your customers via googleadword
• Advertise your products on over 150 websites and search Engine online to increase sales
• Create a social network for your business- facebook, twitter, instagram, flikr, etc
• Provide you with over 100,000 SMS Telephone numbers tailored for your business
• Post your business on BBM Channels
• List your business on over 15 local directories online

Try us now

For more information please come directly to our office. or you may call us on - 08105843676, 08134831027, or Visit our website on www.blog.ecoratech.com or send email to marketing@ecoratech.com

Ecora Technologies Ltd
13A Oguntona Crescent, Gbagada
Lagos, Nigeria.

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by kalimera101: 11:59am On Jun 13, 2015
Chrisvicmall:

Please add prove to your accusation to make it look reasonable. If you can tell people how Chrisvicmall dupe you, it will save millions of citizens from falling a victim. Please don't let them see you as a troll. It is not good for your image. Back your claim with prove. Save the world son

Not accusing o.
Just stating a general thing that happens. I was just going through your thread for reviews Cuz I'm thinking of using your services but I've become cynical about all these companies because of how circuit Atlantic duped me.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by psalmade(m): 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
How do I tell my Chinese merchant to send my goods to cvm in China cos they don't seem to understand
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by perp(f): 10:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
[quote author=psalmade post=34771139]How do I tell my Chinese merchant to send my goods to cvm in China cos they don't seem to understand [/quote. Pls I am very sorry for the mixe up.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:48am On Jun 15, 2015
psalmade:
How do I tell my Chinese merchant to send my goods to cvm in China cos they don't seem to understand

Please find our contact information on http://chrisvicmall.com/contact

Check with us on +8615021388040 or +8613760808690 or +86134724845181

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Hardheolar(m): 7:13am On Jun 15, 2015
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by perp(f): 7:39am On Jun 15, 2015
Pls, sorry for mixing up your company name, I didn't mean any harm. once again, I am sorry from the depth of my heart.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.