Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria (22914 Views)

Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria / Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again / West Bromwich Coach Roy Hodgson Blasts Odemwingie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by Nobody: 3:52am On Jun 19, 2013
Osaze Look how stupid u are n sound. After ranting and forming rambo now u r humble.
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by egoldman(m): 4:41am On Jun 19, 2013
he should go and blame twitter for his problem grin grin grin
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by tellwisdom: 4:42am On Jun 19, 2013
mama-gee:
So after ignoring the team during their worst times...

He wants to return when the team is beginning to build up as a reckoning force.

I hope Keshi ignores this ranting goat and continue improving the team with the players he's provided with

With a player like Odemwingie, Nigeria have no patriots

You dont know what they are talking about..do you??

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by supaeagles(m): 5:18am On Jun 19, 2013
dvdon: Osaze Look how stupid u are n sound. After ranting and forming rambo now u r humble.
There can be no sentiments in sports. If he can bring value to our team with his on-field play and does not cause any disharmony in the dressing room, then please, by all means he should be brought back.

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by hollandis(f): 5:41am On Jun 19, 2013
supaeagles:
There can be no sentiments in sports. If he can bring value to our team with his on-field play and does not cause any disharmony in the dressing room, then please, by all means he should be brought back.
Best comment so far,thats why you are super eagles
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by olawalebabs(m): 5:41am On Jun 19, 2013
In my own candid opinion, i don't think Osaze is needed in that team at the MOMENT, maybe in the future. Bringing him in at the moment may even bring friction to the team.

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by mnkan72: 5:44am On Jun 19, 2013
good
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by BlessedFellow: 5:45am On Jun 19, 2013
proflangdon: Hmmm... even after his display of madness (my way of putting it), I still believe the Super Eagles needs him. He's a great player..

He is not and has never been a GREAT player. Without sentiment, Osaze is an average player who plays with so much zeal and commitment. He should also learn to tame his mouth/fingers!

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by olowodaran(m): 5:53am On Jun 19, 2013
remember how osaze ignored germany because of nigeria. If we can't repay him nw then when?t he is beta than ideye and he is d only one that cn utilizes d passes of mikell
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by bonna4u(m): 6:06am On Jun 19, 2013
olowodaran: remember how osaze ignored germany because of nigeria. If we can't repay him nw then when?t he is beta than ideye and he is d only one that cn utilizes d passes of mikell
Is this a joke or something else? Ignore Germany? This guy was playing for insurance before Onigbinde took him to the world cup in 2002 and he is got no German passport.

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by Diasporan(m): 6:07am On Jun 19, 2013
olowodaran: remember how osaze ignored germany because of nigeria. If we can't repay him nw then when?t he is beta than ideye and he is d only one that cn utilizes d passes of mikell
What Germany are you talking about?For your information it wasn't Germany that called him but his other country Uzbekistan.He made a wise decision not honouring it if not by now he would have gone into oblivion.
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by Effwazobia: 6:25am On Jun 19, 2013
Osaze you be naija, you know exactly what to do. Get your people to show up to Keshi's face with appologies and hard currencies. But jokes apart, Osaz is a heck of a talent. We need the guy
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by capablebenji(m): 6:35am On Jun 19, 2013
nerodenero: Lesson to be learnt from Osaze's saga -When you talk too much,you become highly predictable and end up as a scapegoat.
undecided
nerodenero: Lesson to be learnt from Osaze's saga -When you talk too much,you become highly predictable and end up as a scapegoat.
OSAZE WELDONE
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by kufre2010: 6:57am On Jun 19, 2013
I don't think we need him now. May b after the wold cup.
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by collynzo2(m): 7:00am On Jun 19, 2013
eltido: Hmm..everyone loves success.anyhow odemwingie is a better striker than any nigerian striker nw
With 9 goals in ten years?
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by collynzo2(m): 7:04am On Jun 19, 2013
thoniann: I wonder where he lost it. This dude used to be the first foreign based player to report to camp anywhere in the world. Na waaa!
That was when he was still looking for clubs, the moment he got what he wanted and signed for a premier league club, we saw his true colours. Odemwingie is big trouble, his talent does not match the troubles he brings at all. 9 goals in ten years.

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by toprealman: 7:05am On Jun 19, 2013
I now know for sure that this guy is an egomaniac. Fancy saying he will come and HELP the national team. He should be banned for life from playing for us.
Who needs help, supper eagles or his career that is in tatters?

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by collynzo2(m): 7:07am On Jun 19, 2013
supaeagles:
well he can't unfortunately, as proven in his last matches for Nigeria.
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by redcliff: 7:08am On Jun 19, 2013
Lil princey: A player once respectd by many great players, wbrom fans and even courted by big clubs jst wasted his talent. Click LIKE if u think he needs to stop being proud n stubborn.

You r very. Stewpid for soliciting for likes. This 'click like' shit pisses me off. If you comment is worth of a like or likes, it would get it/them.

4 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by collynzo2(m): 7:08am On Jun 19, 2013
olawalebabs: In my own candid opinion, i don't think Osaze is needed in that team at the MOMENT, maybe in the future. Bringing him in at the moment may even bring friction to the team.
In the future?? At what age?
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by princealexndre(m): 7:09am On Jun 19, 2013
If osagie and moses can play the wing nd musa delivers as a striker nd mikel holdS th midfield,eminike hold number 1O we wuld win this world cup #fact
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by xykms101: 7:09am On Jun 19, 2013
Emmadani: keshi pls av mesi
Who dash keshi messi? Messi of barca and messi of God can never come near keshi when it comes to the matter of osazie. That Guy is finished courtesy of pride and rude.
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by toprealman: 7:10am On Jun 19, 2013
redcliff:

You r very. Stewpid for soliciting for likes. This 'click like' shit pisses me off. If you comment is worth of a like or likes, it would get it/them.
SIMPLES!
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by collynzo2(m): 7:12am On Jun 19, 2013
Effwazobia: Osaze you be naija, you know exactly what to do. Get your people to show up to Keshi's face with appologies and hard currencies. But jokes apart, Osaz is a heck of a talent. We need the guy
How many world cups did we win when he was playing? We didn't even qualify for 2012 nations cup, all because of him.
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by xykms101: 7:12am On Jun 19, 2013
prince alexndre:
If osagie and moses can play the wing nd musa delivers as a striker nd mikel holdS th midfield,eminike hold number 1O we wuld win this world cup #fact
Enjoy your eternal dreaming bros.
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by 4ormidable(m): 7:19am On Jun 19, 2013
Hate it or luv it...that dude is a good player...pls dnt judge him! Ah!
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by collynzo2(m): 7:21am On Jun 19, 2013
toprealman: I now know for sure that this guy is an egomaniac. Fancy saying he will come and HELP the national team. He should be banned for life from playing for us.
Who needs help, supper eagles or his career that is in tatters?
lol help indeed, as if the team has been suffering in his absence. 18 matches unbeaten, infact the team has not lost any match since Odemwingie was dropped. Fact!

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by pelemoolusegun(m): 7:23am On Jun 19, 2013
If I hear,he shld come as goalkeeper.
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by FilesUpdator(f): 7:33am On Jun 19, 2013
X-factoria:
Its time to look for a new club now he needs Nigeria. Well, if he makes a public apology on twitter,facebook, 7 national newspapers...em em what else, NFF and Keshi should see him like the small boy that he is and forgive him.

Everyone makes mistake at one point or the other.
I'll advise you to read the op's post again. Odemwingie didn't apologise.
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by AbuMikey(m): 7:34am On Jun 19, 2013
*singing in Jesse Jagz voice* **Man never fear nothing**
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by advocate007(m): 7:39am On Jun 19, 2013
osaze has learnt his lessons, i think its good if keshi reconsider this valuable asset-osaze
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by Godson32(m): 7:42am On Jun 19, 2013
SuyaEater: we could use him in brazil right now ...instead of that yeye ideye.....him and emenike will terrorize defenses at next year world cup
SE havnt qualified to be in brazil,it still a long way,3 decisive matches still to be played. Eg.If SE lose their next match against malawi,they re gone. If they win or draw,they will qualify to the next stage & they will play against one of the group winners home & away to decide who will go to BRAZIL 2014.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard / PHOTO: Copy Of Keshi's Letter To The NFF / Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.