Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria (22913 Views)

Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria / Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again / West Bromwich Coach Roy Hodgson Blasts Odemwingie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 19, 2013
lastpage:

It takes a real man, a real leader, one who is not out for a pound of flesh or revenge, to do what you ask for!

But as a Nigerian, l think you appreciate how vengeful we are.
Very unforgiving, especially if a little success falls our way.

To be honest, just like in our churches, TRUTH HAS SUFFERED A LOT.
Osaze said the truth but maybe, just may be his approach was WRONG ...by Nigerian standards! wink wink

Its called "Bigmannism"!

I think he has learnt his lesson ...though "learning to keep quiet in the face of tyranny" is actually not a lesson we should all desire to learn! .... but this is Nigeria naah (Upside-down mentality)

I feel for the guy, he was brought up in an environment where "fear and waka-on-top-my-head, make l chop" was not the norm and was not imbibed into him!
My own kids have same mentality. They will question you without fear, respectfully though, no matter how old you are.
They will tell you the truth, irrespective of the consequence. I appreciate it but l fear for them.

Well, l have provided and ...they've got "options" anyway. wink

If Osaze is the best striker we have right now, including him can only make us BETTER.
If he shows "true remorse" (l hate that word/feeling when l know he is right in his allegations!) and Keshi still ignores him, l will urge him to take heart.
Life goes on.
Focus on your Club career, you wont be the first or the last.

Most importantly,. improve your game, to the point where YOU CANNOT BE IGNORED.
Who knows, a change of nationality might even be a good start for you.
Zlatan Ibrahimovich is a good example.

Lastpage!

BTW: These Twitter, facebook and other Social Media has ruined many lives, l hope others are learning to "control their urge to vent" on S.M., especially when your identity is "identifiable"?
thats the same reason why mikel had to delete his twitter account.Cos sum so called fans can make u do wat u are not suppose to do.
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by Damsman10(m): 9:56am On Jun 19, 2013
femzybiz: You are on point! Everyone wants to be associated with Success. He is probably trying his chance to appear at the world cup. however, in my candid opinion, I still believe we need his service.
i fink so too
our forward line is @ d weakest point
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by bonna4u(m): 9:56am On Jun 19, 2013
grin grin
collynzo2: With 9 goals in ten years?
grin grin grin
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by smtx(m): 10:03am On Jun 19, 2013
Yinkure: It is true that we nigerians forget things so easily, wait a minute should we throw the child to the lion because the child is bad? Even the worst people just sit down in their domain and say whatever the like about this young man, fine he has his fault but remember there is no smoke without fire, he has his own reasons why he said
Made whatever statement. For me Osaze remain the most committed, dedicated and patriotic player in the super eagles, why is Balotelli, Tevez and other players still relevant in their national teams? Commitment for crying out loud, let's not just continue to critisize this dude let's look for a way of correcting him and helping him get back on track, he needs us, Mikel and other players did worst but not only did they get a second chance, they got their third chances. He sure deserve to be recalled, infact deserve to be at the world cup.

The fact is that the child that is being thrown to the lion refuses to admit his errors and apologise rather he sees himself as the onlyone that will take our football to eldorado. Tevez apologised before he was pardoned even the same Osaze publicly apologised for his behaviour at WBA before he was allowed before he was allowed to resume training. Osaze has for reasons best known to him been involved with openly criticizing Nigerian coaches since the days of Amodu so this isnt a matter of Mikel and other players doing worst, second chance will be like shooting one's leg. The fact of the matter is that he wants to come back for selfish reasons and not for the benefit of the squad.

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by dolphinife: 10:09am On Jun 19, 2013
Honestly, nigerians are hypocrites. Is it not this same osaze that Nigerians so loved that he was given the best nigerian player twice I guess? Is it not the same player that was the highest goal scorer for West-brom and the only player to score hat-trick for the club in the english premier league?
Is it not this same player that if he's not featuring in any Nigerian matches, we always felt dejected cos we value his contributions.
Some useless folks have started telling us that he only scored 9 goals in 10 years. In those periods, was he ever used as a striker? He was always deployed as a winger. The likes of Martins, uche, aiyegbeni, okpala, and the likes were the major baine to osaze's goals tally in the super eagles.
because the man air his opinion abt NFF which other players could not do, he was being seen as the scapegoat. What about Mikel Obi who intermittently refused to play for Nigeria. What about JJ okocha who always select the team he wanna play against. Atleast, we were privy to what tevez, balotelli and some other i-dnt-care players does and heaven didn't fall.
Stephen keshi has done worse things when he was playing for us but nobody criticise him. For the record time, we should mention any Nigerian striker presently that is very much better than osaze
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by supereagle(m): 10:18am On Jun 19, 2013
Wise men learn from mistakes of other, a fool learns from his mistakes. The young boy must av realized his foolly.
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by CocoLoca(f): 10:24am On Jun 19, 2013
he should be allowed back. fine boy osaze.
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by smtx(m): 10:33am On Jun 19, 2013
dolphinife: Honestly, nigerians are hypocrites. Is it not this same osaze that Nigerians so loved that he was given the best nigerian player twice I guess? Is it not the same player that was the highest goal scorer for West-brom and the only player to score hat-trick for the club in the english premier league?
Is it not this same player that if he's not featuring in any Nigerian matches, we always felt dejected cos we value his contributions.
Some useless folks have started telling us that he only scored 9 goals in 10 years. In those periods, was he ever used as a striker? He was always deployed as a winger. The likes of Martins, uche, aiyegbeni, okpala, and the likes were the major baine to osaze's goals tally in the super eagles.
because the man air his opinion abt NFF which other players could not do, he was being seen as the scapegoat. What about Mikel Obi who intermittently refused to play for Nigeria. What about JJ okocha who always select the team he wanna play against. Atleast, we were privy to what tevez, balotelli and some other i-dnt-care players does and heaven didn't fall.
Stephen keshi has done worse things when he was playing for us but nobody criticise him. For the record time, we should mention any Nigerian striker presently that is very much better than osaze

It is easy for u to label Nigerians hypocrites forgetting that Osaze remains the greatest of all hypocrites. Yes, it is the same Osaze that gave Nigerian's the best same Osaze came back and spat at our faces when he was needed the most. The same Osaze that went on Social Media without thinking of its damaging effects hauled abuses at everyone including the management of WBA and was seen in an "attempt" to sign contract with Queens Park Rangers? Same Osaze who never believed in the crop of "local boys" Keshi was putting together? Now he wants to associate with success of our "local boys"? who is the hypocrite here? Nigeria has too much talent to worry about the "tweets" of an arrogant striker. for the record we have no other player presently that is much better than Osaze, but we can manage a team that can win us the AFCON and do us proud, we need trophies not "tweets" and reminders of how bad our system is. We need people who can prove that despite all the shortcomings, they can deliver not people who are hypocrites. Please mention with prove when JJ Okocha selected the team he plays with?

5 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by bonna4u(m): 10:36am On Jun 19, 2013
prince alexndre:
If osagie and moses can play the wing nd musa delivers as a striker nd mikel holdS th midfield,eminike hold number 1O we wuld win this world cup #fact

Thank God Keshi won't be taking your suggestions because if he does, we would be standing on a long thing.

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by collynzo2(m): 10:39am On Jun 19, 2013
Yobo has 7 goals for Nigeria, Odemwingie has 10, that says it all. Anyone who wants Odemwingie to return is an enemy of progress. He has had problems with all Nigerian coaches, when Lars Lagerback was appointed he was very happy that a foreign coach was appointed but ended up falling out with him, why? He has also fallen out with many of his club coaches. The problems in Nigerian football he complained about, have they been solved? Why does he want to come back now?

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by omar22(m): 10:42am On Jun 19, 2013
smtx:

It is easy for u to label Nigerians hypocrites forgetting that Osaze remains the greatest of all hypocrites. Yes, it is the same Osaze that gave Nigerian's the best same Osaze came back and spat at our faces when he was needed the most. The same Osaze that went on Social Media without thinking of its damaging effects hauled abuses at everyone including the management of WBA and was seen in an "attempt" to sign contract with Queens Park Rangers? Same Osaze who never believed in the crop of "local boys" Keshi was putting together? Now he wants to associate with success of our "local boys"? who is the hypocrite here? Nigeria has too much talent to worry about the "tweets" of an arrogant striker. for the record we have no other player presently that is much better than Osaze, but we can manage a team that can win us the AFCON and do us proud, we need trophies not "tweets" and reminders of how bad our system is. We need people who can prove that despite all the shortcomings, they can deliver not people who are hypocrites. Please mention with prove when JJ Okocha selected the team he plays with?

Please tell me, what has Osaze done, that Keshi didnt do when he was playing....

Remember that Nigerians and the Nigerian FA always go on their knees begging Keshi to play for Nigeria, demanding $15k plus fisrt class tickets
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by omar22(m): 10:43am On Jun 19, 2013
collynzo2: Yobo has 7 goals for Nigeria, Odemwingie has 10, that says it all. Anyone who wants Odemwingie to return is an enemy of progress. He has had problems with all Nigerian coaches, when Lars Lagerback was appointed he was very happy that a foreign coach was appointed but ended up falling out with him, why? He has also fallen out with many of his club coaches. The problems in Nigerian football he complained about, have they been solved? Why does he want to come back now?

He didnt fall out with his club coach!!!
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by pappythinko(m): 10:52am On Jun 19, 2013
Maxymilliano: Hmm ... After falling down the pecking order with clubs like Crystal Palace courting your attention, you now know you still wanna play for the national team?

Sorry Bro, try Tahiti if possible grin
and you think akpala, ujah n nnamdi who all plays for second division teams are any better...? I want Him back joor cuz he is more prolific than all the craps we r currently parading as strikers.
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by bonna4u(m): 10:52am On Jun 19, 2013
dolphinife: Honestly, nigerians are hypocrites. Is it not this same osaze that Nigerians so loved that he was given the best nigerian player twice I guess? Is it not the same player that was the highest goal scorer for West-brom and the only player to score hat-trick for the club in the english premier league?
I don't blame you for calling others hypocrites because it is obvious you don't don't understand one of the simple laws of nature. Change is the only thing that is constant. Osaze changed recently, thus, his fans also changed their perspective of him. How do you explain someone sitting at the stair case of QPR waiting for a medical when his club hasn't transferred him until it dawned on him that it is some minutes pass 12mid night on 1st February. This guy has become a trouble maker and I pray he repents and reverses to the old Osaze we all used to love.
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by omar22(m): 10:55am On Jun 19, 2013
bonna4u:
I don't blame you for calling others hypocrites because it is obvious you don't don't understand one of the simple laws of nature. Change is the only thing that is constant. Osaze changed recently, thus, his fans also changed their perspective of him. How do you explain someone sitting at the stair case of QPR waiting for a medical when his club hasn't transferred him until it dawned on him that it is some minutes pass 12mid night on 1st February. This guy has become a trouble maker and I pray he repents and reverses to the old Osaze we all used to love.

Do you know the full story of that incident?

Like they say Little information is very dangerous
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by smtx(m): 10:59am On Jun 19, 2013
omar22:

Please tell me, what has Osaze done, that Keshi didnt do when he was playing....

Remember that Nigerians and the Nigerian FA always go on their knees begging Keshi to play for Nigeria, demanding $15k plus fisrt class tickets

Osaze a fine striker allowed his early success in WBA get into his head. No proof that Keshi was begged by Nigerians kneeling down my guy! that na story!
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by bonna4u(m): 11:00am On Jun 19, 2013
omar22:

please educate me I am willing to learn. Tell me the full story.
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by collynzo2(m): 11:04am On Jun 19, 2013
omar22:

He didnt fall out with his club coach!!!
He fell out with Roy Hodgson and the present wba coach Steve Clarke. Hodgson once claimed Odemwingie was not intersted in playing always claiming too injured to play, Odemwingie then went on to blast him on twitter and posted a pic of his supposed injury. As for the present coach Clarke, Odemwingie said he was playing him out of position and keeping him on the bench when he was on form; that was even before the transfer issue came up. Remember he also complained of WBA players keeping malice with him, sidelining him and talking behind his back. Imagine him coming back to the national team, do you think with his attitude he'll be able to integrate properly with the present players?
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by smtx(m): 11:05am On Jun 19, 2013
omar22:

Google and find out. That's just how he fell out with the management of WBA, and that's is how our super hero turned a villain. Nobody is above mistake, every player has their faults but Osaze took his to far. Using derogative comments to vent anger when frustration sets-in is just not it. But right now, we should focus on the crop of newbies we have and forget about the past and move on without Osaze.
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by collynzo2(m): 11:07am On Jun 19, 2013
Why am I even bothering myself, it's a good thing that Keshi does not listen to rubbish people say, else we won't be AFCON champions by now. He was able to disregard what people were saying and do away with all those tired legs, something which coaches after coaches were too afraid or lazy to do. I trust Keshi so even if you guys cry from now till tomorrow, Odemwingie will not be invited.

3 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by omar22(m): 11:07am On Jun 19, 2013
smtx:

Osaze a fine striker allowed his early success in WBA get into his head. No proof that Keshi was begged by Nigerians kneeling down my guy! that na story!

What success got his head, Osaze was brought to WBA by Roberto Di Matteo and he helped them stay up but Roberto was sacked and Roy Hugson took over he prefered Shane Long and pushed Osaze wide and then his form dipped...

I guess you dont know much about Nigerian football during the 80s
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by Anvaller: 11:10am On Jun 19, 2013
lastpage:

It takes a real man, a real leader, one who is not out for a pound of flesh or revenge, to do what you ask for!

But as a Nigerian, l think you appreciate how vengeful we are.
Very unforgiving, especially if a little success falls our way.

To be honest, just like in our churches, TRUTH HAS SUFFERED A LOT.
Osaze said the truth but maybe, just may be his approach was WRONG ...by Nigerian standards! wink wink

Its called "Bigmannism"!

I think he has learnt his lesson ...though "learning to keep quiet in the face of tyranny" is actually not a lesson we should all desire to learn! .... but this is Nigeria naah (Upside-down mentality)

I feel for the guy, he was brought up in an environment where "fear and waka-on-top-my-head, make l chop" was not the norm and was not imbibed into him!
My own kids have same mentality. They will question you without fear, respectfully though, no matter how old you are.
They will tell you the truth, irrespective of the consequence. I appreciate it but l fear for them.

Well, l have provided and ...they've got "options" anyway. wink

If Osaze is the best striker we have right now, including him can only make us BETTER.
If he shows "true remorse" (l hate that word/feeling when l know he is right in his allegations!) and Keshi still ignores him, l will urge him to take heart.
Life goes on.
Focus on your Club career, you wont be the first or the last.

Most importantly,. improve your game, to the point where YOU CANNOT BE IGNORED.
Who knows, a change of nationality might even be a good start for you.
Zlatan Ibrahimovich is a good example.

Lastpage!

BTW: These Twitter, facebook and other Social Media has ruined many lives, l hope others are learning to "control their urge to vent" on S.M., especially when your identity is "identifiable"?

I do not agree with ur comments on different levels.

1) U said as a Nigerian we are very unforgiving... I am a Nigerian I don't think we are very unforgiving so it might be the part of Nigeria u come from... (I don't know which part u come from so don't just generalize like that)

2) U said Odemwingie was just saying the truth and got punished for it... well.. no one is slamming him on that level. He is not the 1st player to say the truth and they are still playing he was very immature and unprofessional about how he went about saying the truth. U don't do anything that is liable of distracting and destructing the team's togetherness cos that is more important than waht u see on the field. Keshi kept him at bay cos he knows the possible problems he could likely cause in camp. In 2002, when Onigbinde sacked old players, ppl crticized him and he was forced to infuse experienced players, but he said his biggest regret was including Taribo in the defence cos the boys were fantastic he only included taribo for experience but taribo went shouting on those boys at the back and confusing them against the instructions he the coach has given them. So coaches make decision not only because a player is good but based on other considerations.

3) Osaze is a good striker but not the best we have for now... I won't rate him above Emenike or Moses. This guys have proved themselves to be very efficient on goaL. Osaze is an emotional striker, he is the type that will spoil the game for u just because he is not happy. Don't believe me? watch him in the last world cup.

However, I agree with ur last advice, People should stay away from S.M, they don't add any significant value to ppl and they get ppl into trouble. Even Linkedin that is seemingly inevitable on professional levels still get ppl into trouble when not properly managed. I also agree with ur advice that he should be called back if he has shown remorse. But lets remember that if Osaze has shown remorse now, it must have been because the coach has proved to him beyond doubt that the Eagles can be successful with or without him and that is what all Nigerian footballers should understand. That is why I don't criticize the coach on Osaze issue.

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by dolphinife: 11:11am On Jun 19, 2013
bonna4u:

Is like u dnt understand what transpired between osaze, NFF and keshi. Two weeks before the Nations cup, osaze has bid his coach, his teammates and other people at west brom goodbye dat he's going to represent his country. Infact, he granted an interview with BBC where he stated clearly that he love Nigeria and he's glad that he would be representing Nigeria at d tournament.

Before you know it, osaze who has been a regular starter for nigeria, wasn't listed in the final list to play the nations cup neither was he called by mobile phone as to explain the reasons why he wouldn't be taken along. Infact, he heard his omission from the internet. If you were the player, wouldn't you have curse Keshi and NFF?
Moreso, he made us to believe that there is massive corruption going on in the NFF cos the kits and the equipment they use to train are substandard. Infact, he made us to realise that at times, he use to pay for his ticket back to his club. He also said the jersey they always use for training have always been used ones. This is the man who took the goon by the horn when the useless Joseph Yobo couldn't speak on behalf of the team.
How many matches does Mikel obi played for Nigeria during the african cup qualifiers, yet, he was taken along. Infact, to the best of my knowledge, lagerbark who took us to the world cup was the most useless coach I've seen. He benched the likes of osaze for no reason and dats why we left without making an impact. To me, osaze should be offered an apology for disgracing him publicly when he has made up his mind to play for nigeria and his hope was dashed
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by omar22(m): 11:16am On Jun 19, 2013
collynzo2: He fell out with Roy Hodgson and the present wba coach Steve Clarke. Hodgson once claimed Odemwingie was not intersted in playing always claiming too injured to play, Odemwingie then went on to blast him on twitter and posted a pic of his supposed injury. As for the present coach Clarke, Odemwingie said he was playing him out of position and keeping him on the bench when he was on form; that was even before the transfer issue came up. Remember he also complained of WBA players keeping malice with him, sidelining him and talking behind his back. Imagine him coming back to the national team, do you think with his attitude he'll be able to integrate properly with the present players?

His form dipped after signing a new contract which could happen to any player.... and he didnt want to play wide.
WBA accepted a bid from QPR and told Osaze to head towards loftus road, but before Osaze got there, WBA demanded they wanted the young Canadian player (I forgot his name) QPR said no, and WBA said the deal is off, whereas Osaze is nearly there, when he got to the gate, QPR refuse to let him in telling him the WBA have pulled the plug, He waiting at QPR thinking that WBA would change their minds but they stuck to their guns.... Thats when he went on ranting on Twitter.... Didnt Ashley Cole called the members of the English FA a bunch F**King Arrow on Twiiter... He was forgiven, Joey Barton blast QPR members and players day in day out on twitter now they are begging to try and help the team get back to the PL
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by Ninilowo(m): 11:19am On Jun 19, 2013
Tell it to twitters and I ll listen.
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by collynzo2(m): 11:19am On Jun 19, 2013
dolphinife:

Is like u dnt understand what transpired between osaze, NFF and keshi. Two weeks before the Nations cup, osaze has bid his coach, his teammates and other people at west brom goodbye dat he's going to represent his country. Infact, he granted an interview with BBC where he stated clearly that he love Nigeria and he's glad that he would be representing Nigeria at d tournament.

Before you know it, osaze who has been a regular starter for nigeria, wasn't listed in the final list to play the nations cup neither was he called by mobile phone as to explain the reasons why he wouldn't be taken along. Infact, he heard his omission from the internet. If you were the player, wouldn't you have curse Keshi and NFF?
That is not were the problem, started from, you started from when the AFCON list was released, I don't want to go very far, I'll just ask you some simple questions. why did Osaze refuse to play in the qualifiers?
Have the problems he listed been solved?
Why does he want to come back now?
Why did he fall out with every super eagles coach, even Lagerback who is foreign?
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by collynzo2(m): 11:21am On Jun 19, 2013
'useless' Musa already has 5 goals for Nigeria, Odemwingie scored 9 in ten years. Okay
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by omar22(m): 11:26am On Jun 19, 2013
collynzo2: That is not were the problem, started from, you started from when the AFCON list was released, I don't want to go very far, I'll just ask you some simple questions. why did Osaze refuse to play in the qualifiers?
Have the problems he listed been solved?
Why does he want to come back now?
Why did he fall out with every super eagles coach, even Lagerback who is foreign?

Amodu wanted Money

Lagerback was dictated to by Ogunjobi, Kanu and Co (I actually know that Kanu helps 4 to 5 players get call ups at a price)
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by collynzo2(m): 11:30am On Jun 19, 2013
Odemwingie made sure we didn't qualify for AFCON 2012 by missing 3 sitters against Guinea in 2011, easier chances than what people are crucifying Musa and Ideye for. He was booed by the crowd throughout the match. Instead of showing remorse after we failed to qualify for AFCON, he went on twitter immediately after the match, to blast:
FANS (for booing him after 3 very bad misses)
COACH Sia Sia ( for criticising him after he left camp and went back to his club without permission)
NFF( for backing the coach).
FELLOw PLAYERS
JOURNALISTS ( for criticising him, citing his refusal to give them money as the reason lol)

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by smtx(m): 11:31am On Jun 19, 2013
omar22:

What success got his head, Osaze was brought to WBA by Roberto Di Matteo and he helped them stay up but Roberto was sacked and Roy Hugson took over he prefered Shane Long and pushed Osaze wide and then his form dipped...

I guess you dont know much about Nigerian football during the 80s

Shane's preference over Osaze was not the issue he had with the coach/ management, the issue was his seeking for transfer and all the resultant effect of his action as at that time.
Why not state with facts when Keshi was begged in the 80's by Nigerians to play since u know more about Nigerian football then?
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by collynzo2(m): 11:33am On Jun 19, 2013
omar22:

Amodu wanted Money

Lagerback was dictated to by Ogunjobi, Kanu and Co (I actually know that Kanu helps 4 to 5 players get call ups at a price)
Sia Sia wanted money, Keshi wanted money, Hodgson wanted money, Steve Clarke wanted money.
Re: Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria by omar22(m): 11:33am On Jun 19, 2013
collynzo2: With 9 goals in ten years?

Well Kanu scored 12 in 17 years...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard / PHOTO: Copy Of Keshi's Letter To The NFF / Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.