Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married (38201 Views)

Medical Tests Couples Must Do Before They Get Married / 10 Nigerians Climbing Mt Kilimanjaro For Down Syndrome / Werewolf Boy Appeals To Doctors To Find A Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by dederocs(m): 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2013
sexymoma: My Shout goes to Seun Osewa, Sexkillz, Ogugua88, Mynd44, Baba Oyo, Biolabee, Hornipipe, baracanista,190,Exponental RedBenson and those i forgot to mention there name one way or the other. i want to thank ma nairalanders for giving me the opportunity to express ma self. thanks alot. i would love to to write till eternity but time wont allow me. Bye for now.
oh sorry on the matter, am just too scared to comment, girls am so sorry i cant help your situation.
Momma share wat u high on with me

1 Like

Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by opeshe2(m): 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2013
ULSHERLAN: They are not even pretty

It's just one of those things for being hairy, gobe for being ugly and big gone if they are broke.........I fear not for a miracle is on the way

1 Like

Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Omobarca: 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2013
Blood of jesus! The pictures look like portraits to me oh
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Bokoharam: 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2013
sexymoma: My Shout goes to Seun Osewa, Sexkillz, Ogugua88, Mynd44, Baba Oyo, Biolabee, Hornipipe, baracanista,190,Exponental RedBenson and those i forgot to mention there name one way or the other. i want to thank ma nairalanders for giving me the opportunity to express ma self. thanks alot. i would love to to write till eternity but time wont allow me. Bye for now.
oh sorry on the matter, am just too scared to comment, girls am so sorry i cant help your situation.

Dis one wey u dey give farewell speech? Please, who knows her house; run and stop her ooo! Small time nah, we go hear say somebody don commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by nbright: 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2013
Do they have a hairy brother?, he might be lucky in Nigeria, cos some girls like their man hairy.
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by nbright: 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2013
dapsonlou:

You are saying that because you don't know indian people, they are the most racist race on this planet... God know what he was doing when he made that country poor. If they have yankee power africans will still be slaves
Not only racist, they also practice a rigid caste system.

2 Likes

Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by supaeagles(m): 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
nbright: Not only racist, they also practice a rigid caste system.
and should the world be also equally judging us collectively based on boko haram , yahoo yahoo 419 boys etc.
Do the requisite basic research before condemning a whole nation oh!

dapsonlou: You are saying that because you don't know indian people, they are the most racist race on this planet... God know what he was doing when he made that country poor. If they have yankee power africans will still be slaves
Really, and the source of this your intriguing yet ignorant assertions?

1 Like

Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by carule(m): 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2013
God thanks for creating me like this
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by shizzle11(m): 7:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
JISOS KRAIST!

LAWD

HAVE

MERCY.......
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Haryoryhemie(f): 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2013
[b][/b] shocked shey na sisters dem really be abi brothers? They look so scary dat Ȋ̝̊̅ don't even think I'll be able 2 sleep 2niteundecided
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by ignis: 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2013
Chregor: Leave me Jor; it isn't a good sight at all.
What if they were from Africa? only God knows wat the oyigbos wud say. If dia faces are dis hairy, how about dia *confluence towns*?
That's my exact thought.

1 Like

Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
[size=16pt]THEY MUST NOT MARRY AND RUIN THEIR FUTURE GENERATIONS LIVES![/size] angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by joybabe1(f): 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
if God have created dem to b gals den He have also created a man for dem,no mata how long it may take,dey will definately get a man of dier own inspite of doze hairs on dier faces because dey didnt wish to b lyk dat, God has a reason for everytin...

1 Like

Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by grandlexuz(m): 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
I think their greatest problem is not the hair, but the sizes and shape of their nose. They also kind of look stunted! The taller sister without the syndrome looks beautiful!
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by tosene: 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
Temismith: Fearfully and wonderfully made!
Gbam!!!
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by PHAYOL81: 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2013

U don sabi date? I get msg wey I want giv m mama ooo
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by donem: 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2013
This last pic looks like a painting of three sad/unfortunate witches, shaking my head for them.

Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 19, 2013
The sad thing is that they are girls. If they were boys it won't matter.

1 Like

Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Rick9(m): 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2013
Rise of the Lycans

1 Like

Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by DonaldGenes(m): 10:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
kai
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by EmmyDe25(m): 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
I hope i will be able to sleep this night... cos am really scared ryt now.
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 19, 2013
Na wa oooo
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by chucky234(m): 12:02am On Jun 20, 2013
See handsome men with fresh smooth beards
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 20, 2013
YO I AM A PYSCHIC!
I AM NOW CONVINCED!

JUST THIS MORNING I WAS THINKING ABOUT
THIS DISORDER AND LO AND BEHOLD THERE IS A THREAD ABOUT IT! shocked shocked
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 20, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=16pt]THEY MUST NOT MARRY AND RUIN THEIR FUTURE GENERATIONS LIVES![/size] angry angry angry angry

lol this one. grin

1 Like

Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by touchmeder: 2:21am On Jun 20, 2013
wow there must be a cure for this nah embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Feranchek(m): 6:27am On Jun 20, 2013

and wahtz d big deal bout commenting 1st? mtchewww
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 20, 2013
This is hurrable situation, God help them,...infact can't we dedicate them to Bokobuhari becoz they are fresh vigine.....lol
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 20, 2013
OMG! That's so sad
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Noelle01: 7:29am On Jun 20, 2013
Mehn... C gobe o! Buh d thing iz, if dia noses wern't vt big n dey had smaller faces, d hair problem d hv bn easier 2 cope wif... epele jarey
N dey soooo luk alyk
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by nbright: 7:45am On Jun 20, 2013
supaeagles: and should the world be also equally judging us collectively based on boko haram , yahoo yahoo 419 boys etc.
Do the requisite basic research before condemning a whole nation oh!

In India, caste system is like a way of life to them, it's a tradition that has been in their sysytem since time immemorial. Is it all Nigerians that indulges in boko haram, yahoo+, 419, etc?. I was just adding to what he wrote.
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by nbright: 7:48am On Jun 20, 2013
joybabe 1: if God have created dem to b gals den He have also created a man for dem,no mata how long it may take,dey will definately get a man of dier own inspite of doze hairs on dier faces because dey didnt wish to b lyk dat, God has a reason for everytin...
So if God's reason for creating them is so your brother can get married to them, you will gladly accept?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? / Nigeria's Coronavirus Index Patient Discharged After Testing Negative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.