Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU (51900 Views)

1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) / Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) / The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by delors(m): 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2013
coogar:

you have the intelligence of an unborn foetus...
it's funny you don't even know you have become the laughing stock of this thread. you old for nothing bellend.....you must have been conceived via anäl sex. it's the reason you are so full of shytë!

unrepentant faggöt!
Unrepentant? Check the thread, you are the laughing stock...people are amused, more than impressed, with the way u dish out mysterious, childish expressions like a boy eager to impress his disappointed father. It simply shows you are a bestial product of an incestuous family. Gorilla daddy banging the s.hi.t outta his baboon daughters...the product? COOGAR!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by coogar: 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2013
delors:
Unrepentant? Check the thread, you are the laughing stock...people are amused, more than impressed, with the way u dish out mysterious, childish expressions like a boy eager to impress his disappointed father. It simply shows you are a bestial product of an incestuous family. Gorilla daddy banging the s.hi.t outta his baboon daughters...the product? COOGAR!!!!

this is rich coming from a product of a polyandrous marriage. you are the spërm head your mother should have swallowed with a bottle of guinness stout!

how did you even beat your other competition to the ovum? the others must have come from leprechauns, imps or congolese midgets. if you marry a tool like yourself, you would produce simpletons.

oloshious fellow!!!!
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2013
delors:
Well, that wasnt really the case that Omole was behind the attacks. I think prior to the deadly attacks, some suspected cultists were apprehended by Afrika and co, beaten and then handled over to the school authorities. But after a couple of weeks, the boys were back to campus and rumours had it that Omole let them because of some sort of connection or So, the SUG was upset. So when the July 10 attack happened, the students felt that Omole was involved because he initial role in the release of the suspected cultists.
With the attitude of students towards cultists, I doubt if there cults on campus, there may be cultists. They and thieves are always given different type of beating ranging from maximus shshi (MMS) and scientific maximus shishi (SMS).
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by delors(m): 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2013
Isnt this a wonder! COOGAR claimed not to be a student at OAU yet he knows the story, history, ins and outs of OAU! shocked Daim! Arent u a criminal? U were there when Afrika was martyred, you were there when Revo was president, you were there when Wealth campiagned, you were there when Fryo was apprehended, U knew Dr. 3As, and you are not a Great Ife! shocked shocked shocked shocked OMG! COOOOGARRRRRRR! shocked omo na zozo...
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by dayokanu(m): 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ola Johnson: We were told that the July 10, 1999 attack by some cultists took place in the early hours after the meeting of Kegites Club in Awo Cafe. OAU is the world headquarters of the club. After guys were fully drunk they retired to their rooms. No sooner had they done this than the evil men attacked. George Iwilade (aka Afrika, the Sec Gen of the Students' Union) and about four others were killed.

But how true was the claim by some students that it was the VC, Wale Omole, that asked the cultists from other schools to attack Ife?

You already have you answers above.

The Black AAxe boys were apprehended in March by Afrika and they were humiliated and handed over to the school authorities,

The authorities closed the school a few days later. When the school was reopened in June the arrested boys were already released

Who in turn planned the July 11 attacks killing 5 students

Jingo, Well I never knew much about him aside his ASUU runs , Fabro too I dont know him well cos I never took any of their classes
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by coogar: 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2013
delors: Isnt this a wonder! COOGAR claimed not to be a student at OAU yet he knows the story, history, ins and outs of OAU! shocked Daim! Arent u a criminal? U were there when Afrika was martyred, you were there when Revo was president, you were there when Wealth campiagned, you were there when Fryo was apprehended, U knew Dr. 3As, and you are not a Great Ife! shocked shocked shocked shocked OMG! COOOOGARRRRRRR! shocked omo na zozo...

stop shouting my name - did you fall off a faggöt tree?
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by delors(m): 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2013
coogar:

how did you even beat your other competition to the ovum? the others must have come from leprechauns, imps or congolese midgets. if you marry a tool like yourself, you would produce simpletons.

oloshious fellow!!!!
grin grin grin grin OMG! Okay, sit back, relax, don't get worked up. Now, re-read the jargons you wrote. ..impressive! So your mum drank ur papa's sperm with guinness? shocked Little wonder. I should have known...that's probably the reason you are confused... grin grin grin akuri...
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by delors(m): 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2013
coogar:

stop shouting my name - did you fall off a faggöt tree?
COOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGGAAAAAARRRRRRRRR wtf were u doing on campus for 25years without being a student? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Ole loru cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by coogar: 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2013
delors:
COOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGGAAAAAARRRRRRRRR wtf were u doing on campus for 25years without being a student? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Ole loru cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

see him screaming a man's name like a homoerotic tool. you are so gäy.....if you go to a spërm bank and farts in a test tube, i can bet half of it would get used.

delors:
grin grin grin grin OMG! Okay, sit back, relax, don't get worked up. Now, re-read the jargons you wrote. ..impressive! So your mum drank ur papa's sperm with guinness? shocked Little wonder. I should have known...that's probably the reason you are confused... grin grin grin akuri...

all you do is use smileys like a tramp.....
you are just a whöre starved of attention like postpartum depression!
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2013
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Jarus(m): 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ola Johnson: This thread will be dry if we fail to discuss people like: Dr Dipo Fashina (Jingo) and Prof. J. A. Fabayo (Fabryo).

Jingo: Well, I scored 94% (highest for the set, for the 5 faculties taking his course) in his PHL 101. He was a fantastic teacher. All the characters, Bombata etc. He was ASUU national president during my set. I enjoyed his courses.

FABRO: He part-taught me ECN 401. Crazy man. I remember him catching me not tucking in my shirt one afternoon at the department (I was in his department). He gave me a knock. Since that time I almost tucked in native anytime I was going to pass through his office corridor cheesy
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by delors(m): 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2013
coogar:

see him screaming a man's name like a homoerotic tool. you are so gäy.....if you go to a spërm bank and farts in a test tube, i can bet half of it would get used.

all you do is use smileys like a tramp.....
you are just a whöre starved of attention like postpartum depression!
I would be disappointed if, with all these over-used meaningless grammars, you weren't a nursery school teacher. Since all u did was hover around OAU for 25years picking pockets like a no-gooder, now u are venting ur anger like a frustrated toad, cool down. It's never too late, you could still go back to school to start all over again...sorry Gorilla, life could be mean some times cry

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Jarus(m): 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ola Johnson: This thread will be dry if we fail to discuss people like: Dr Dipo Fashina (Jingo) and Prof. J. A. Fabayo (Fabryo).
I was in Ife in May when the Department of Philosophy organized an internation conference to mark Jingo's retirement. The conference had over 70 papers presented by scholars from and outside Nigeria.
Did Fabro really slap students for not properly dressed? Whenever I was not properly dressed I didn't walk in front of his office. He was the CSO when I graduated.

Has Jingo retired?
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by delors(m): 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2013
...And in case you forgot, COOGAR, the smileys are there to be used...part of communication mode... wink Really, you should go back to school...u'd never make it in life with all these LOBOTOMISED grammars of yours...murrrafucca cheesy cheesy
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Jarus(m): 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ola Johnson:
With the attitude of students towards cultists, I doubt if there cults on campus, there may be cultists. They and thieves are always given different type of beating ranging from maximus shshi (MMS) and scientific maximus shishi (SMS).
Do they still do Maximum Shishi (MSS) at Awo coffe room?

If you ever witnessed a person being meted MSS, you will never steal 50 kobo on campus.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by coogar: 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2013
delors:
I would be disappointed if, with all these over-used meaningless grammars, you weren't a nursery school teacher. Since all u did was hover around OAU for 25years picking pockets like a no-gooder, now u are venting ur anger like a frustrated toad, cool down. It's never too late, you could still go back to school to start all over again...sorry Gorilla, life could be mean some times cry

stop smoking your pubic hair....
at last, the smileys seem to be disappearing....what a faggöt. i fail to see how where i schooled would feed your hungry stomach today. but that's what the desperate gays do, they are always destined to reveal themselves as intellectual destitutes.

delors: ...And in case you forgot, COOGAR, the smileys are there to be used...part of communication mode... wink Really, you should go back to school...u'd never make it in life with all these LOBOTOMISED grammars of yours...murrrafucca cheesy cheesy

never make it in life? haha
my puppy lives a better life than you do. it's nice to be humble but it's nicer to spew the cold hard truths.......

you are a disgrace to the community that birthed you!
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by delors(m): 4:39pm On Jun 20, 2013
Jarus:

If you ever witnessed a person being meted MSS, you will never steal 50 kobo on campus.
COOGAR was lucky not to be caught...he was in OAU for 25years, not as a student but as a pick pocket, plying his trade around old buka, Angola, and Road 7. I swear,he would never have survived the MSS inspite of his LOBOTOMISED grammars grin grin grin...crook.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by delors(m): 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
coogar:

stop smoking your pubic hair....
at last, the smileys seem to be disappearing....what a faggöt. i fail to see how where i schooled would feed your hungry stomach today. but that's what the desperate gays do, they are always destined to reveal themselves as intellectual destitutes.

never make it in life? haha
my puppy lives a better life than you do. it's nice to be humble but it's nicer to spew the cold hard truths.......

you are a disgrace to the community that birthed you!
Wow! So u even have a puppy (it could be a lie anyway, we know smiley), then your puppy must be more intelligent than you...I really see how humble you are...lurking in the shadows on campus for 25years picking pockets...Now, that's humility! cool cool
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by coogar: 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
delors:
COOGAR was lucky not to be caught...he was in OAU for 25years, not as a student but as a pick pocket, plying his trade around old buka, Angola, and Road 7. I swear,he would never have survived the MSS inspite of his LOBOTOMISED grammars grin grin grin...crook.

i don't blame you.....
i blame the recipient of your y-chromosomes for not using the sëmen that made you as listerine! you have been cursed from birth!

delors:
Wow! So u even have a puppy (it could be a lie anyway, we know smiley), then your puppy must be more intelligent than you...I really see how humble you are...lurking in the shadows on campus for 25years picking pockets...Now, that's humility! cool cool

this is another evidence that when your creator was distributing intelligence, you were at the back of the queue throwing temper tantrums....
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by delors(m): 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
coogar:

i don't blame you.....
i blame the recipient of your y-chromosomes for not using the sëmen that made you as listerine! you have been cursed from birth!
Lolz. Cursed did u say? And I am here on this forum helping to straighten your crooked life? OMG! well, this is what we get when a boy is a's.s-banged by his father at a tender age of 10...I guess u still fell his cucumber-like rod in ur a's.s. Sorry, that must really hurt cry Next time he shows up in ur room with his kock, suck it rather than spread ur legs...teach ur father what u learnt hovering for 25years on campus picking pockets...both of u really need each other at this trying time... smiley

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2013
E never do? Isn't this like the third straight day you two guys have been going at it? Even we women are not as bad as this. Kilode?!!
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
Jarus:

Has Jingo retired?
Yes.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by delors(m): 4:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
ileobatojo: E never do? Isn't this like the third straight day you two guys have been going at it? Even we women are not as bad as this. Kilode?!!
I like the guy, I like his name as well (although he is a gorilla - check his profile picture). He has a secret book of wayward science registers he steals from...he keeps me company whenever i am less busy...besides, he amazes me with his life. Can u believe a guy roams about for 25years on campus, not as a student but as a pick pocket? Its amazing. he is a cool guy...
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2013
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by coogar: 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
delors:
Lolz. Cursed did u say? And I am here on this forum helping to straighten your crooked life? OMG! well, this is what we get when a boy is a's.s-banged by his father at a tender age of 10...I guess u still fell his cucumber-like rod in ur a's.s. Sorry, that must really hurt cry Next time he shows up in ur room with his kock, suck it rather than spread ur legs...teach ur father what u learnt hovering for 25years on campus picking pockets...both of u really need each other at this trying time... smiley

like i have said, the only thing that can explain how much of an arsëhole you are is because you were conceived via anäl sex.....

yes, i will repeat it again if you want me to. you are cursed from birth. the only reason you are alive is because the universe wants us to witness you suffer. at your old age, you still dunno the direction your life is heading! when intelligence was being distributed in heaven, you were on leave of absence

you are so old, fortune tellers cannot even read into your future. there's nothing left to see as you are close to the day the ground would open up under you. i would not even stoop low and engage you in father/mother rubbish cos that would be too close to home. your entire adolescent years was centred around your father felching ok you.....
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2013
delors:
I like the guy, I like his name as well (although he is a gorilla - check his profile picture). He has a secret book of wayward science registers he steals from...he keeps me company whenever i am less busy...besides, he amazes me with his life. Can u believe a guy roams about for 25years on campus, not as a student but as a pick pocket? Its amazing. he is a cool guy...

Yeah, that's Coogar for you! We don't call him 'baba alternative to biology' for nothing! tongue cheesy Now leave him alone! angry angry grin
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by coogar: 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2013
delors:

and yet the tool keeps saying he likes coogar....
is this how you queers go about it these days? this is what happens when a child is sëxually-abused by his own father. when he was asked why he did, he replied that you started looking like your mum a lot....
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2013
Jarus:

As at when I left some three years ago, maximum shishi was still ongoing. Some students that stole were stripped naked and taken round campus. I was told this art once led to the closure. The story had it that a girl in Moz stole. While she was in the porters' lodge, Angola and Awo boys ran to the scene. Without being asked, knowing the tradition of Ife, her fellow girls stripped her but left her bra and pants. Awo and Angola reacted that she should be stripped intoto. This led to a fight. By the next day the school was closed.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2013
coogar:

and yet the tool keeps saying he likes coogar....
is this how you queers go about it these days? this is what happens when a child is sëxually-abused by his own father. when he was asked why he did, he replied that you started looking like your mum a lot....

The guy says he likes you. You wan do? If not why are you constantly trying to maintain his attention? Abeg report to the other thread where Hauwa is patiently waiting with gloved hands for your...ahem...cross examination.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Godwinpius: 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2013
I don't care how the baby got there o, if na waka the baby waka come there or not, All i known is that some women are very heartless, how on earth wil somebody give birth and put the baby in a toilet because that is how his parent do to her,someone who cn eat, laugh with other children do such a tin... Lord in heaven see hw man become so wicked on earth.... Lord pls 4give me...
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Godwinpius: 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2013
I don't care how the baby got there o, if na waka the baby waka come there or not, All i known is that some women are very heartless, how on earth wil somebody give birth and put the baby in a toilet because that is how his parent do to her,someone who cn eat, laugh with other children do such a tin... Lord in heaven see hw man become so wicked on earth.... Lord pls 4give us...
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by coogar: 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2013
ileobatojo:

The guy says he likes you. You wan do? If not why are you constantly trying to maintain his attention? Abeg report to the other thread where Hauwa is patiently waiting with gloved hands for your...ahem...cross examination.

i know such would interest you....SINNER!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband / Am About To End My 15yrs Marriage / Man Turns slowpoke After Impregnating Daughter Twice (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.