Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU (51921 Views)

1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) / Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) / The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by delors(m): 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2013
coogar:

and yet the tool keeps saying he likes coogar....
is this how you queers go about it these days? this is what happens when a child is sëxually-abused by his own father. when he was asked why he did, he replied that you started looking like your mum a lot....
Oh so ur dad really yansh u? I just knew it! That must be the cause of ur nonsense grammars...His cucumber don re-structure ur yansh so tay ur brain is impaired. Poor boy, cry. U should write a book...the world would love to know ur ordeal -banged by ur father at 10, disowned by ur mum (who is also ur sister) at 13, roamed about on campus for 25years picking pockets, that is really a story! Better than superstory. But first, u need to visit a therapist to reconstruct your an.u's because ur papa don do u strong thing from behind...u should think of reporting ur self to the nearest police station...so he doesnt do that to your younger brothers (that is if he has done it already - it runs in the family, right) cool
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2013
coogar:

i know such would interest you....SINNER!!

Erm...I'm only interested in fact checking, daz all!
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by delors(m): 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2013
ileobatojo:

The guy says he likes you. You wan do? If not why are you constantly trying to maintain his attention? Abeg report to the other thread where Hauwa is patiently waiting with gloved hands for your...ahem...cross examination.
Ile oba to jo, nor drag this gorilla away na angry angry...don't u know this is what Seun pays him to do? Drag traffic to threads with his LOBOTOMISED grammars cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by coogar: 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2013
delors:
Oh so ur dad really yansh u? I just knew it! That must be the cause of ur nonsense grammars...His cucumber don re-structure ur yansh so tay ur brain is impaired. Poor boy, cry. U should write a book...the world would love to know ur ordeal -banged by ur father at 10, disowned by ur mum (who is also ur sister) at 13, roamed about on campus for 25years picking pockets, that is really a story! Better than superstory. But first, u need to visit a therapist to reconstruct your an.u's because ur papa don do u strong thing from behind...u should think of reporting ur self to the nearest police station...so he doesnt do that to your younger brothers (that is if he has done it already - it runs in the family, right) cool

repeating the same shit won't score you points...

this is getting lame now - i really came here to have some fun and cop a squat on you but your lame responses are making me lose my appetite...this is getting lame now......

in the punditry of hard currency, your verbal skills would be the the zimbabwean dollar, look at this inbred product of a polyandrous family forcing himself to sound intelligent. give up loser, you lack the verbiage to compete.

it's not about writing jargons - your pen game needs help...one more repetitive stunt from you and i would time-travel back to 1957 and drop your mother in an abortion clinic to correct the mistake of your conception.

ileobatojo:
Erm...I'm only interested in fact checking, daz all!

the current population of nigeria is in dispute. concentrate on that research and get the fact out for our sake.

delors:
Ile oba to jo, nor drag this gorilla away na angry angry...don't u know this is what Seun pays him to do? Drag traffic to threads with his LOBOTOMISED grammars cheesy cheesy cheesy

you are a dead man walking...
idiotic obese charlatans like you are child's play. the money spent on your education would have been of much better use in cocoa production. you are a waste of oxygen!
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
Coogar and Delors, it is high time you stopped this attack on each other, after all our motto in OAU says: For Learning and Culture. Let us keep our culture of sound judgement as learnt in Ife alive. We are alumi, who knows, students and members of staff could be viewing us. Great Ife!

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by coogar: 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ola Johnson: Coogar and Delors, it is high time you stopped this attack on each other, after all our motto in OAU says: For Learning and Culture. Let us keep our culture of sound judgement as learnt in Ife alive. We are alumi, who knows, students and members of staff could be viewing us. Great Ife!

i was never a student of OAU
coogar only went there to womanise - the pretty ladies in moz/moremi halls were piquant! the school is too bent on militancy and fighting non-existent enemies.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by delors(m): 5:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
coogar:

repeating the same shit won't score you points...
Check how many times you wrote 'homoerotic', 'chromosome', and other jargons...so much for repetition...mumu cheesy

coogar: this is getting lame now - i really came here to have some fun and cop a squat on you but your lame responses are making me lose my appetite...this is getting lame now......
Getting lame or feeling fatigued banged by ur old man at 10? undecided Sorry bro, u were caught off guard.

coogar: in the punditry of hard currency, your verbal skills would be the the zimbabwean dollar, look at this inbred product of a polyandrous family forcing himself to sound intelligent. give up loser, you lack the verbiage to compete.
There the gorilla goes again...LOBOTOMISER! Your intelligence is better displayed here...really would love to know what u do for a living (apart from picking pockets)...

coogar: it's not about writing jargons - your pen game needs help...one more repetitive stunt from you and i would time-travel back to 1957 and drop your mother in an abortion clinic to correct the mistake of your conception.
This isnt a pen game gorilla...its a friendly advice: Charity begins at home bro, correct your conception first...the daddy-daughter banging trait in your family must stop. Simply castrate ur father! His cucumber has done more damage than good...his watery sp.e'rm breeds more beasts than humans...COOGAR is a living example, a bestial product of watery-s'p'erm. grin
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by delors(m): 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ola Johnson: Coogar and Delors, it is high time you stopped this attack on each other, after all our motto in OAU says: For Learning and Culture. Let us keep our culture of sound judgement as learnt in Ife alive. We are alumi, who knows, students and members of staff could be viewing us. Great Ife!
COOGAR was never a student, Ola Johnson, he was a campus roamer with 25years of pick pocket experience! cool
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by delors(m): 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2013
But bros, na true u talk...I'll let the animal rest. we shouldn't be mean to animals, especially gorillas. they are endangered species...COOGAR is the last of its kind. I'll spare it.
And by popular demand, because of all the texts, complaints, pleas and threats I have received from concerned Nairalanders, i'll let COOGAR, the LOBOTOMISER, the gorilla, the son of his uncle and sister, the campus pick pocket, the grammatical crook, rest for a while... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
It's been nice doing 'aro' with you this ibo boy called Coogar the gorilla. God bless you for the honour grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by coogar: 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2013
delors:
Check how many times you wrote 'homoerotic', 'chromosome', and other jargons...so much for repetition...mumu cheesy

hahahaha - i am getting you scourged. don't be mad i am reeling out truths close to home. you have the brain capacity of the louse running chaos in your pubes!

Getting lame or feeling fatigued banged by ur old man at 10? undecided Sorry bro, u were caught off guard.

same angle, same schemes - lack of ideas.
the amount of stupidity platelets flowing in your bloodstream in voltage would solve all the electricity problems in the entire 3 world countries!

There the gorilla goes again...LOBOTOMISER! Your intelligence is better displayed here...really would love to know what u do for a living (apart from picking pockets)...

and yet you were produced from a bukkakê session. 7 vigilante men forming a circle and your mom in the centre of the receiving corrosive cümshots!

This isnt a pen game gorilla...its a friendly advice: Charity begins at home bro, correct your conception first...the daddy-daughter banging trait in your family must stop...it breeds more beasts than humans...COOGAR is a living example. grin

you are finished!
this is what you could come up with? all the time you had and this is what i get to read? when stupidity fell in love with idiocy, you were the product of the relationship. you are so poor in spirit, rainbow appears to you in black and white.

do you know your nickname as a foetus? cöckblocker!
your mother fücked so many men while pregnant with you, your ultrasound scans revealed defensive cöck bruises on your face, limbs and torso. there were even reports saying when you let out your first cry after being pinched on the bum, semën spurted out from your nasal cavity.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by delors(m): 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
coogar:

hahahaha - i am getting you scourged. don't be mad i am reeling out truths close to home. you have the brain capacity of the louse running chaos in your pubes!

same angle, same schemes - lack of ideas.
the amount of stupidity platelets flowing in your bloodstream in voltage would solve all the electricity problems in the entire 3 world countries!

and yet you were produced from a bukkakê session. 7 vigilante men forming a circle and your mom in the centre of the receiving corrosive cümshots!

you are finished!
this is what you could come up with? all the time you had and this is what i get to read? when stupidity fell in love with idiocy, you were the product of the relationship. you are so poor in spirit, rainbow appears to you in black and white.

do you know your nickname as a foetus? cöckblocker!
your mother fücked so many men while pregnant with you, your ultrasound scans revealed defensive cöck bruises on your face, limbs and torso. there were even reports saying when you let out your first cry after being pinched on the bum, semën spurted out from your nasal cavity.
No wonder u never made it to school to study... grin Confused boy..
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by kilimanjaro(m): 6:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
Nice one
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by coogar: 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2013
delors:
But bros, na true u talk...I'll let the animal rest. we shouldn't be mean to animals, especially gorillas. they are endangered species...COOGAR is the last of its kind. I'll spare it.
And by popular demand, because of all the texts, complaints, pleas and threats I have received from concerned Nairalanders, i'll let COOGAR, the LOBOTOMISER, the gorilla, the son of his uncle and sister, the campus pick pocket, the grammatical crook, rest for a while... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
It's been nice doing 'aro' with you this ibo boy called

what a cop-out!
complaints, threats and pleas? you are a disgrace to the matrimonial mat that produced you? where are you running to? i am just starting, you idiotic pederast! this would stop when i have had my fill. you dunno who you are dealing with.....coogar is the lucifer himself manifested in the flesh.

my first observation is you have the intelligence of a zygote. legally, i'm pretty sure it'd be possible to still get you aborted. your existence has to be a disgrace to humankind. it'd be a mercy killing to have you terminated. showing mercy to everyone else in the world before you infect them with your acute stupidity.

delors:
No wonder u never made it to school to study... grin Confused boy..

delors - words failed you?
wow - this was easier than i thought. next time, you would tread carefully before exposing yourself as an onanist belched out of the cünt of a village witch.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by ManTiger(m): 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2013
Jarus:

Jingo: Well, I scored 94% (highest for the set, for the 5 faculties taking his course) in his PHL 101. He was a fantastic teacher. All the characters, Bombata etc. He was ASUU national president during my set. I enjoyed his courses.

FABRO: He part-taught me ECN 401. Crazy man. I remember him catching me not tucking in my shirt one afternoon at the department (I was in his department). He gave me a knock. Since that time I almost tucked in native anytime I was going to pass through his office corridor cheesy
Prof Fabayo of Social science who chased a student down to Angola, he onced disgraced Experience and Arawomo and he's a great womaniser. I'm sure DK was talking about Prof Faborode of tech who later became the VC. That man's class is always dry.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by ManTiger(m): 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Bad boy, such a thing no longer happen, as there are now halogen lamps on the Senate, Amphi Theatre and Oduduwa Hall beaming on Motion Ground.
Really? The last time i visited Ife was in 2009, came in through Road 7 and everything has really changed, the permanent Natural History Museum has been completed, also saw the First Bank Lecture Theatre around zoo.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by ESULAALU: 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2013
delors: If you know Barry Blackky, then i know you. Confirm

adeola aka delux. I suspect this is you. grin
I might be wrong sha.... but as a Barry blakky connection e fit be u.lol
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by delors(m): 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2013
coogar:

see him screaming a man's name like a homoerotic tool. you are so gäy.....if you go to a spërm bank and farts in a test tube, i can bet half of it would get used.

all you do is use smileys like a tramp.....
you are just a whöre starved of attention like postpartum depression!
murra fucca! OMG! As soon as i saw your statements, I knew I had seen them somewhere before...so I checked! And the result? COOGAR has been bamboozing Nairalanders with stuffs he copies directly from insult sites! He then infuses some local ideas to make it sound original! grin grin grin COOGAR, the school pick-pocket, is a FRAUD!!! grin grin grin grin grin
This is a common insult on insult sites.
coogar: if you go to a spërm bank and farts in a test tube, i can bet half of it would get used.
Check it. I am digging them up one after the other...i just knew that guy never went to school...Plagiarism of the highest order... grin grin grin
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by delors(m): 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
ESULAALU:

adeola aka delux. I suspect this is you. grin
I might be wrong sha.... but as a Barry blakky connection e fit be u.lol
Lolz. Adeola ko, Olaade ni... grin
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by ESULAALU: 11:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
delors:
Lolz. Adeola ko, Olaade ni... grin
Buhahahahahaha oga ade, I just dey use scope o! Eyin Omo ife sha,una fit yab anybody irrespective of age, lol. No vex o, na scope I dey use.

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Remii(m): 12:23am On Jun 21, 2013
Why i gave birth in toilet--OAU student

Osogbo ,June 20, 2013 (NAN)Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Ile Ife on Thursday absolved the female student who gave birth in the toilet of any wrong doing.
The university said ‘’the truth of the matter was that there was a delivery of a baby boy by an inexperienced mother’’.
The university explained its stand in a press statement issued Thursday evening to clarify grey areas surrounding the delivery story.
Mr Abiodun Olarewaju, the public relations officer of the institution signed the statement entitled,’’ baby born in the toilet at OAU: the truth of the matter’’.
The university maintained that following a visitation to the health centre and interaction with the mother, Diana Oyinlola,’’there was no attempt to conceal the pregnancy not to talk of flushing the baby’’.

‘’Prior to the appearance of the baby, the young, inexperienced mother had discovered that she was bleeding and went to the toilet only to observe that something expelled into the water closet.

. ‘’It was at that juncture that she screamed and shouted for help when her friend, Oluwayemisi Oladayo heard her voice and traced her to the toilet from their room’’ the statement added.
The school stated that it was the friend who entered the toilet and found the baby that called an elderly cleaner for assistance because the two of them were novice in childbearing.

The statement added that Diana Oyinlola’s parent was already with her and she had started breast feeding the baby.

‘’Oyinlola never intended to flush the baby but that she (Oyinlola) gave birth before her due date (EDD July) and was only ignorant of the tell tale signs of incoming baby, being the first experience’’ the statement clarified.
The school had also identified the father of the new baby as 400 level student of mechanical engineering of the same university.(NAN)
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by mydex93(f): 12:56am On Jun 21, 2013
Brimmie: Whr Is The Baby?? undecided I Can See A Brown Keg That Got Burnt!!
Is that suppose to be color blindness or what?
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by mydex93(f): 1:05am On Jun 21, 2013
Remii: Why i gave birth in toilet--OAU student

Osogbo ,June 20, 2013 (NAN)Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Ile Ife on Thursday absolved the female student who gave birth in the toilet of any wrong doing.
The university said ‘’the truth of the matter was that there was a delivery of a baby boy by an inexperienced mother’’.
The university explained its stand in a press statement issued Thursday evening to clarify grey areas surrounding the delivery story.
Mr Abiodun Olarewaju, the public relations officer of the institution signed the statement entitled,’’ baby born in the toilet at OAU: the truth of the matter’’.
The university maintained that following a visitation to the health centre and interaction with the mother, Diana Oyinlola,’’there was no attempt to conceal the pregnancy not to talk of flushing the baby’’.

‘’Prior to the appearance of the baby, the young, inexperienced mother had discovered that she was bleeding and went to the toilet only to observe that something expelled into the water closet.

. ‘’It was at that juncture that she screamed and shouted for help when her friend, Oluwayemisi Oladayo heard her voice and traced her to the toilet from their room’’ the statement added.
The school stated that it was the friend who entered the toilet and found the baby that called an elderly cleaner for assistance because the two of them were novice in childbearing.

The statement added that Diana Oyinlola’s parent was already with her and she had started breast feeding the baby.

‘’Oyinlola never intended to flush the baby but that she (Oyinlola) gave birth before her due date (EDD July) and was only ignorant of the tell tale signs of incoming baby, being the first experience’’ the statement clarified.
The school had also identified the father of the new baby as 400 level student of mechanical engineering of the same university.(NAN)
Choi!!!..This is d greatest lie av hrd in ages..Firstly are you a student of OAU??..Her name isnt Diana Oyinlola..her name is Rotimi Oyinlola and d truth is that she tried inducing labor hersef..The cleaner that caught her in d act narrated evrytin to evry1 present..The only truth there is..she neva tried flushing d baby..but she stood there looking @d child helplessly in d toilet(Guess she was thinking of what nxt to do to d baby)..So plz get ur facts right b4 pasting..Tnx
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by delors(m): 1:32am On Jun 21, 2013
ESULAALU:
Buhahahahahaha oga ade, I just dey use scope o! Eyin Omo ife sha,una fit yab anybody irrespective of age, lol. No vex o, na scope I dey use.
Bros mi, na play play ooo na play play o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by coogar: 1:43am On Jun 21, 2013
delors:
murra fucca! OMG! As soon as i saw your statements, I knew I had seen them somewhere before...so I checked! And the result? COOGAR has been bamboozing Nairalanders with stuffs he copies directly from insult sites! He then infuses some local ideas to make it sound original! grin grin grin COOGAR, the school pick-pocket, is a FRAUD!!! grin grin grin grin grin
This is a common insult on insult sites.
Check it. I am digging them up one after the other...i just knew that guy never went to school...Plagiarism of the highest order... grin grin grin

you are a masochist!
this is what happens when 2 similar sets of genes are allowed to procreate - it's bound to produce an epileptic beast of burden like yourself.

while other men were watching football, you were here spreading lies trying to score cheap brownie points. you are a lunatic. what's an insult site? after you got battered, this is what you have resorted to? you are a disgrace to manhood!
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by mydex93(f): 2:08am On Jun 21, 2013
gbemies: d news is very true.i even saw d baby nd d gal.it was d cleaner dat rescued d baby
Gbemisola olofofo aiye of agric is ds you??
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by mydex93(f): 2:18am On Jun 21, 2013
badesco: the story is purely cork and bull story. kindly post the picture if it is real.Pls no photo magic oooooooooo.
you mean d foto of how she was delivering the baby in d toilet's w.c?
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by mydex93(f): 2:24am On Jun 21, 2013
dayokanu:

I have been trying to find out which Class has the larger student PHL 104 or CHM 101
Twas phl 101 and 104 classes and say SSC101
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by mydex93(f): 2:38am On Jun 21, 2013
D sage:

Lol, this post make me remember my gf then. Before I got a place at town in the 2nd semester of part 2, Na Ajose area(agric lecture theatre precisely) we dey used.
Good to kϞ☺Ψ...@least i read smfyn dumb 2day...Grow up boy...you dnt sound like an OAU student..Guess you came around for ur post utme tutorials..
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Remii(m): 6:08am On Jun 21, 2013
mydex93: Choi!!!..This is d greatest lie av hrd in ages..Firstly are you a student of OAU??..Her name isnt Diana Oyinlola..her name is Rotimi Oyinlola and d truth is that she tried inducing labor hersef..The cleaner that caught her in d act narrated evrytin to evry1 present..The only truth there is..she neva tried flushing d baby..but she stood there looking @d child helplessly in d toilet(Guess she was thinking of what nxt to do to d baby)..So plz get ur facts right b4 pasting..Tnx

I reposted a news item from an international news agency(NAN) , don't you think Rotimi, can have Diana as part of her full name? you too quoted Oyinlola as her surname.

and to your question if I am an OAU student? not a student presently but an alumnus, I graduated 1990 but still and will always follow the Great Ife interests.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by tpia5: 6:27am On Jun 21, 2013
cock and bull story.

cult/boko haram things most likely.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by tpia5: 6:27am On Jun 21, 2013
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by antap(m): 7:28am On Jun 21, 2013
This COOGAR grandpa is a pathological liar! The only thing is good at is to throw tantrums!
He said in an interview conducted by Nairaland a couple of months back that he's 27 yrs old, that means when he went to great Ife to babe-hunt in 1999 he was 13 years old.
Haha! Papa COOGAR, easy abeg. Next time, they think well before you tell lies on a public forum.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband / Man Turns slowpoke After Impregnating Daughter Twice (pics) / I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.