Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? (4453 Views)

Look At What Girl I Have Being Chasing For 6 Months Sent Me / She Sent Me Her Unclad Pics Intetionally. 18+ / My Coursemate Sent Me Her Wet PUSSY Pics..viewer Discretion PICS Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? by bingbagbo(m): 10:40am On Jun 19, 2013
this is the txt

" gud morning special one, last night i sent a mosquito to bite u and give u happiness, love, care, prosperity and long life.did it bite u?"

does she love me? please analyse this txt message for me sharp-sharp
Re: My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? by overdrive(m): 10:47am On Jun 19, 2013
Run she is a witch came in form of a mosquito run she is bad news. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? by bingbagbo(m): 10:48am On Jun 19, 2013
overdrive: Run she is a witch came in form of a mosquito run she is bad news. cheesy

but she is a christian? shocked
Re: My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? by Monicasque(f): 10:49am On Jun 19, 2013
bin gbagbo: this is the txt

" gud morning special one, last night i sent a mosquito to bite u and give u happiness, love, care, prosperity and long life.did it bite u?"

have you guys been flirting or was this just out of the blue?
Re: My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? by Talking(m): 10:51am On Jun 19, 2013
Does she love you? NO are u a learner/ inamuamu?
Re: My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? by bingbagbo(m): 10:51am On Jun 19, 2013
Monicasque:

have you guys been flirting or was this just out of the blue?

out of the blues shocked
Re: My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? by 2goodbobo(m): 10:58am On Jun 19, 2013
You don turn Mourhino wey be special one. Lol. Is just a normal and casual sms. But you can find out if their is any other meaning to it by asking her.
Re: My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? by Smartiegurl(f): 11:16am On Jun 19, 2013
Lmao......mosquitoe kwa. Dude, what kind of love is this? I fear ohh.
Re: My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? by obyrich(m): 11:55am On Jun 19, 2013
Message was copied from a love sms pamphlet. Nothing in it suggests originality. Dont let your emotions fly lest you start acting weird towards her. She could also have sent the text to many other colleagues of yours lastnight.

1 Like

Re: My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? by Monicasque(f): 12:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
bin gbagbo:

out of the blues shocked

it can just be a harmless friendly text to a co worker , for you to be sure just reply and say '' yeah it did bite. would it be bad if it brought much love?'' . Well do not necessarily say what i said but what i am trying to say is get more info from her by asking questions related to it. She is the one who will best tell you what she feels or what it means. Speculations can't help

1 Like

Re: My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? by ITbomb(m): 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2013
When u find out that your free sms is going to expire, anyone can be special

9 Likes

Re: My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? by clemz85(m): 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
i suggest You just reply it and tell her plain appreciation and sit back watch. may be something is cooking may be not
Re: My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? by DollyParton1(f): 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2013
you don get malaria yet?
Re: My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? by plainmirror(m): 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2013
How on earth is mosquito synonymous wit love?
*Wrong message passed wit good intent*
Re: My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2013
@op reply her with this text, yes I saw the mosquito but I killed it please send some thing better next time

1 Like

Re: My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
How do people take bin-gbagbo's threads serious
Just read his siggy and you'll get the drift. undecided
Re: My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? by wonlasewonimi: 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2013
more like trying to infect you with malaria

1 Like

Re: My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? by nairaman66(m): 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2013
Use your brain.. She forwarded you a text sent to her by probably her BF. Are you a learner?? grin
Re: My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2013
EITHER SHE IS GETTING OLD AND IMPATIENT OR YOU ARE ABOUT TO GET A PROMOTION AND SHE WANTS YOUR MONEY
Re: My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? by Monicasque(f): 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2013
ITbomb: When u find out that your free sms is going to expire, anyone can be special

i agree
Re: My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? by AtheistD(m): 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2013
She has the hots for you... you stud wink
Re: My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? by CATCHYBLOGGER: 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2013
ITbomb: When u find out that your free sms is going to expire, anyone can be special

grin grin grin grin grin
Anyway, @OP, it seems you have this weird feelings for her. Don't you? wink That text message may not be for real, therefore, let it not weaken thy soul! grin. But you can still approach her with style for confirmation, if you get mind. tongue

Re: My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? by faith722003: 4:37pm On Jun 19, 2013
great
Re: My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? by dahmie2013: 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2013

shocked shocked In this jet age? So ppl still write like dis!
Re: My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? by bingbagbo(m): 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2013
Monicasque:

i agree

angry angry
Re: My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? by sweetponmo(m): 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2013
She's telling you in her own simple language that she is digging you.
Re: My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? by Fhemmmy: 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2013

First of all, Find out to make sure that it is not a general message that she sent to all the people on her list . . But if you have anything for her, go for her and talk to her instead of assuming
Re: My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? by texanomaly(f): 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
sweetponmo: She's telling you in her own simple language that she is digging you.

exactly! She is flirting with you.
Re: My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? by piero2u(m): 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2013
yes. But not the kind of love you are thinking. ;Dyes. But not the kind of love you are thinking.
Re: My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? by texanomaly(f): 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2013
piero2u: yes. But not the kind of love you are thinking. ;Dyes. But not the kind of love you are thinking.
maybe he should approach her and see where it leads...you never know, if you don't try.
Re: My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? by drnoel: 6:33am On Jun 20, 2013
Monicasque:

it can just be a harmless friendly text to a co worker , for you to be sure just reply and say '' yeah it did bite. would it be bad if it brought much love?'' . Well do not necessarily say what i said but what i am trying to say is get more info from her by asking questions related to it. She is the one who will best tell you what she feels or what it means. Speculations can't help
Agree completely with u. @ OP if u like speculate from today till tomorrow, she is d only one that can tell you what you want to know. So u got to just go with d flow. Reply her, tell her it bit u and now u can't stop thinking about her. See if she continues d flow in that direction. Also find out if she is dating, married or in a relationship so u won't be wasting time with someone u have not business flirting with.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Girl Ends Up With A Black Eye After She Refused To Give A Guy Her Number / Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again / Ladies, Can You Do This To Your MAN?? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.