Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

D'banj - Finally - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj - Finally (22619 Views)

D'banj - FINALLY [official Video] / D'banj - Finally (official Video Teaser) / D'banj Finally Signs The Hottest Rapper In Nigeria, Olamide Under DB Records. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj - Finally by igboboy1(m): 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2013
50calibre: What's happening to my country Nigeria? The girls are getting uglier, the music are getting more senseless, What's up?

I though girls get prettier as generations go by, in Nigeria the reverse is the case.

because you are in ibadan thats why.. MOve to lagos and see all the ijebus and aworis lnter-marrying with igbo, calabar, edos, urhobos etc to have fine fine babies....Dont worry by 2040 a new generation of fine chickalas go full SW then you will retract your statement

3 Likes

Re: D'banj - Finally by xykms101: 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
texaco1: i thank u all for pushing me to download this.....this....infact i wont say anything now.
all of u keep fooling dbanj and let him keep fooling himself.by the time he start begging for nomination his eyes will clear
@dbanj,dbanj,dbanj
how many times i call u?3 abi?you are losing ur touch faster than u think.start looking for good song writers and composers and stop churning out all this secondary school anthems u are calling singles or hit.
ki lon shey e, obalagala! Ki lon shey won obalagala! Ebi n pa won, je ki n gbe s'aye, je ki n gbe s'ola, oya bend your knees. Anywayz you can blame d poo above on d money.

Eja nla don swallow dem.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj - Finally by ponco: 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2013
datovid :
I just dey hear "u will need me..like 20 times..smh
this just the ranting of someone who has lost , he said finally like 100 times
Re: D'banj - Finally by rofemiguwa(f): 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2013
I know davido for repeating lyrics not dbanj.the song is boring and the beats kip skipping and the lyrics god help me us 'oya bend ur kneew ,touch ur toes,smell the money.finally u will nid me finally u will love me'yeah rite I wee keep praying 4 u bro.dis song will only replace olivertwist when micheal jackson remixes it.point is its neva gonna happen undecided angry grin
Re: D'banj - Finally by supaeagles(m): 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2013
50calibre: What's happening to my country Nigeria? The girls are getting uglier, the music are getting more senseless, What's up?
I though girls get prettier as generations go by, in Nigeria the reverse is the case.
You like setting fires don't you....

engineerd: I have a dance for this already...anyone wanna see?
we await in excited anticipation
Re: D'banj - Finally by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2013
Oya who did he steal this one from? Last time it was from Durella, next it could be from Lord of Ajasa or even Blackface. Thieves no dey get shame.

As for the song, I see he is desperately trying to emulate the gangnam style concept. Is that why he couldn't utter more than two words throughout the song. . .so that the beats and the incoherent mumblings would do the 'talking' as it were?

3 Likes

Re: D'banj - Finally by xykms101: 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2013
rofemiguwa: I know davido for repeating lyrics not dbanj.the song is boring and the beats kip skipping and the lyrics god help me us 'oya bend ur kneew ,touch ur toes,smell the money.finally u will nid me finally u will love me'yeah rite I wee keep praying 4 u bro.dis song will only replace olivertwist when micheal jackson remixes it.point is its neva gonna happen undecided angry grin
blame it on d poor production from ya phone. Look for beta phone or headset. Ki lon shey e!

2 Likes

Re: D'banj - Finally by 50calibre(m): 6:36pm On Jun 20, 2013
igbo boy:

because you are in ibadan thats why.. MOve to lagos and see all the ijebus and aworis lnter-marrying with igbo, calabar, edos, urhobos etc to have fine fine babies....Dont worry by 2040 a new generation of fine chickalas go full SW then you will retract your statement

So which tribe are those girls in that video from?
Re: D'banj - Finally by Blackteeth(m): 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2013
If the song is crap to you it doesnt mean it should be crap for everyone else. Taste of music is a clear example of ONE MANS MEAT IS ANOTHER MANS POISON.
The song is okay. But too much chorus repitition.
Re: D'banj - Finally by igboboy1(m): 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2013
50calibre:

So which tribe are those girls in that video from?

they are from ibadan so go figure
Re: D'banj - Finally by Adanyebe(m): 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2013
FINALLY I cant Believe this Shit Spent 2/3 of it play Time on My device!

****DELETED*****

reasons
*****NO RHYTHM*****
Re: D'banj - Finally by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2013
I expected better.
Re: D'banj - Finally by vislabraye(m): 6:47pm On Jun 20, 2013
ogugua88: YES! A much better song than that blame am on the kudi giniwa from the other day. The title is befitting too. "Finally", as in "finally, something for my home fans". "Finally, a track that rivals or is better than Oliver Twist". "Finally, I am back to my senses and will be making gbamming tunes again". Welcome back Eja nla. E don tey. cool

They said the same for "Oliver Twist". Hundreds/thousands of videos were sent. 2 years later, no winner lol.
Dis song is not p to half of Oliver. De song sounds very average.
Re: D'banj - Finally by johnstar(m): 6:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

Presses delete.. Then formats phone... Then smashes phone.. Then pours fuel on it and burns it... Packs ashes and flushes down the toilet... Then empties septic tank..

#Continues listening to Osita Osadebe..
dat ur noki 3110c undecided undecided
Re: D'banj - Finally by lolade123: 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
Crap,dazall grin
Re: D'banj - Finally by Shalome(m): 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
Let's stop lying through our teeths...this song is average...

Last bullet....melvin BBA is a BORE

2 Likes

Re: D'banj - Finally by shosomtin: 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2013
Most Nairalanders are not always sincere with their views and comments...The song is jamming and 100% ok. Reading peoples comments here is just wasting of time and moral killings...Dban'j is really proving them(haters)wrong and all they could do is to condemn all he does...Most of these haters find it difficult to associate their-selves with hard-work and success...EGO will definitely lead you astray if u persist with your small bad belle mind...

12 Likes

Re: D'banj - Finally by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2013
Utter waste of my data angry
Re: D'banj - Finally by neferttiti: 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2013
undecidedIf any1 knoz d black lady in d middle pls tell her to invest d money she uses for those long braids in running shoes ... Long braids can't cover all dat fat.
Re: D'banj - Finally by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2013
Downloading*****
Re: D'banj - Finally by ikeseeholdings1(m): 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2013
Billyonaire: I expected better.
[color=#990000][/color]
shosomtin: Most Nairalanders are not always sincere with their views and comments...The song is jamming and 100% ok. Reading peoples comments here is just wasting of time and moral killings...Dban'j is really proving them(haters)wrong and all they could do is to condemn all he does...Most of these haters find it difficult to associate their-selves with hard-work and success...EGO will definitely lead you astray if u persist with your small bad belle mind...
texaco1: who will be the first person to download?
Re: D'banj - Finally by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 20, 2013
I just watched P-Square's video for "Personally". It seriously ruined "Finally". D'Banj did well with this track, but it is so evident that levels dey. Chei. I dey vex.

1 Like

Re: D'banj - Finally by coolguyz(m): 7:15pm On Jun 20, 2013
This again?. . . . . cant be hyped beyond a few weeks. on to the next one. . .

all that voice need is something fresh and not all these rants. . and another monster hit will be let out but not with this finally ooo!
Re: D'banj - Finally by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2013
[size=20pt] Another Crap!!!![/size]
Re: D'banj - Finally by willywark(m): 7:20pm On Jun 20, 2013
Nice beat and hook.....well, that's all I get to enjoy grin cheesy wink smiley

1 Like

Re: D'banj - Finally by Afam4eva(m): 7:20pm On Jun 20, 2013
I just wasted my MB to watch people dancing like funky chickens. D'Banj is succeeding in spreading his clownish disposition to Nigerians. This guy should just go and beg Jazzy for forgiveness. It's never too late. This is crappy crap. Anyway, Jesus is still on the throne.

1 Like

Re: D'banj - Finally by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
Most Nairalanders are haters. Afam @ texaco girl, please point @ one thing you've achieved in life! The guy aint good but he's trying hard, encourage him!

4 Likes

Re: D'banj - Finally by Adanyebe(m): 7:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
Please when is NAija Match? Time please!

1 Like

Re: D'banj - Finally by oluamid(m): 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2013
The day Dbanj's songs will make sense to you?

The day you remove those tribe tinted contact lenses from your eyes and realise Don Jazzy dosen't even know you are fighting his wars.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj - Finally by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2013
ogugua88: I just watched P-Square's video for "Personally". It seriously ruined "Finally". D'Banj did well with this track, but it is so evident that levels dey. Chei. I dey vex.

I wanted to raise the issue before I saw your comment. P Square no be D Banj mate for music, and it is not difficult to recognise good music when you hear it. Watch that 'Personally' video and listen to the feel-good song and then you'd realise just how ridiculously annoying DBanj's recent efforts sound.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sinach's 'Way Maker' Is The Song Of The Year At The 51st Dove Awards 2020 / Burna Boy Bags Two Grammy Nominations at 2023 Grammys / Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.