Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Ondo Female Legislator Suspended Over Fetish Objects Possession - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Female Legislator Suspended Over Fetish Objects Possession (17661 Views)

Tribunal: Politicians Go Fetish To Win Petitions In Delta / (PICTURE) APC Legislator Caught Contesting In Two States / Madalla Bombing: CP Zakari Biu Suspended Over Escape Of Alleged Mastermind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Female Legislator Suspended Over Fetish Objects Possession by 4Willywilly: 10:26am On Jun 21, 2013
Ijabu People=Juju People
Ijabu Yoruba Women= Dangerous Juju Yoruba Women,
Re: Ondo Female Legislator Suspended Over Fetish Objects Possession by stunning4real: 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2013
4Willywilly: Ijabu People=Juju People
Ijabu Yoruba Women= Dangerous Juju Yoruba Women,
u are a big fool
Re: Ondo Female Legislator Suspended Over Fetish Objects Possession by 4Willywilly: 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2013
stunning4real:
u are a big fool
Stunning4real Plz Read this,
Juju failed me, poly student arrested for rape laments, from Ado Ekiti Friday, 21 June 2013

ONE of the seven suspects paraded by the Ekiti State police command for alleged rape has lamented that his juju failed him, a reason he said the police were able to arrest him.
The police had paraded the student, Kunle Arelepo and an alleged accomplice, Oluwaseun Komolafe, both ND II students of Crown Polytechnic, Ado Ekiti; a security guard with the institution, Mr Seyi Adanbioje; a proprietor of a nursery and primary school in Ado-Ekiti, who allegedly raped an 11-year-old pupil of his school, Mr Babatope Ibitoye and a 17-year-old boy, who allegedly defiled a three-year-old girl.
The students and the security guard were arrested for the alleged gang-rape of an 18-year-old new female student of the institution, with the police saying that two other suspects, Kehinde Adeyemi and Ayo Olomola (also known as AY Bishop), were at large.
Arelepo said an incantation translated into English Language that he had been reciting, but could not memorise led to his arrest, as the juju, if memorised, would have prevented the police from arresting him.
According to the state Police Public Relations Officer, Mr Victor Babayemi, Arelepo, 20 and Akomolafe, 23, were arrested in connection with the crime, claiming that Olomola had earlier been expelled by the institution for alleged rape.
Babayemi added that the suspects had gone to the house of their victim, broke the door to her room, “tied her hands and gang-raped her.”
The police also alleged that “they also robbed her of her phone and the sum of N5,000,” adding that “a security guard at the polytechnic, Adanbioje, 28, was also found to be part of the gangsters.”
The police alleged that the security guard was “told to take the girl to the police station and make a report, but he took a detour to his house, where he also raped the victim.”
The other suspects, Tope Babatope and Tope Oluwasusi, according to the police, were arrested in Ilawe, headquarters of Ekiti South West Local Government Area of the state, after they had accosted their victim on her way home, as “she was forcefully taken to their home at 12, Iro Street, Ilawe-Ekiti, where she was raped.”
Re: Ondo Female Legislator Suspended Over Fetish Objects Possession by stunning4real: 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2013
4Willywilly:
Stunning4real Plz Read this,
Juju failed me, poly student arrested for rape laments, from Ado Ekiti Friday, 21 June 2013

ONE of the seven suspects paraded by the Ekiti State police command for alleged rape has lamented that his juju failed him, a reason he said the police were able to arrest him.
The police had paraded the student, Kunle Arelepo and an alleged accomplice, Oluwaseun Komolafe, both ND II students of Crown Polytechnic, Ado Ekiti; a security guard with the institution, Mr Seyi Adanbioje; a proprietor of a nursery and primary school in Ado-Ekiti, who allegedly raped an 11-year-old pupil of his school, Mr Babatope Ibitoye and a 17-year-old boy, who allegedly defiled a three-year-old girl.
The students and the security guard were arrested for the alleged gang-rape of an 18-year-old new female student of the institution, with the police saying that two other suspects, Kehinde Adeyemi and Ayo Olomola (also known as AY Bishop), were at large.

Arelepo said an incantation translated into English Language that he had been reciting, but could not memorise led to his arrest, as the juju, if memorised, would have prevented the police from arresting him.
According to the state Police Public Relations Officer, Mr Victor Babayemi, Arelepo, 20 and Akomolafe, 23, were arrested in connection with the crime, claiming that Olomola had earlier been expelled by the institution for alleged rape.
Babayemi added that the suspects had gone to the house of their victim, broke the door to her room, “tied her hands and gang-raped her.”
The police also alleged that “they also robbed her of her phone and the sum of N5,000,” adding that “a security guard at the polytechnic, Adanbioje, 28, was also found to be part of the gangsters.”
The police alleged that the security guard was “told to take the girl to the police station and make a report, but he took a detour to his house, where he also raped the victim.”
The other suspects, Tope Babatope and Tope Oluwasusi, according to the police, were arrested in Ilawe, headquarters of Ekiti South West Local Government Area of the state, after they had accosted their victim on her way home, as “she was forcefully taken to their home at 12, Iro Street, Ilawe-Ekiti, where she was raped.”

so?

1 Like

Re: Ondo Female Legislator Suspended Over Fetish Objects Possession by 4Willywilly: 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2013
stunning4real:
so?
Stunning4real, i'm happy you are now convinced that---Ijabu People=Juju People and also the booming industry of the Yorubas is selling of Human Spare Parts.
Re: Ondo Female Legislator Suspended Over Fetish Objects Possession by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2013
Okija_juju:

And I ask you again Ileke Idi, Whats the crime in what he is doing there?!

Is it a crime to consult a native doctor?!

If you call the police to arrest him now, what crime would he be charged with?!

We are too focused on the 'spiritual' part (whatever that is) that we lose focus of the fact that it is not an offence in any way, shape or form.

What's the point in your Ibo leaders doing juju?

Is that what you're asking me?
Re: Ondo Female Legislator Suspended Over Fetish Objects Possession by Okijajuju1(m): 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

What's the point in your Ibo leaders doing juju?

Is that what you're asking me?

Protection.... So?
Re: Ondo Female Legislator Suspended Over Fetish Objects Possession by ifyalways(f): 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2013
ballabriggs:

What is bad about this? If it is acceptable to take my Bible and Quran about, why is it not acceptable to take my offor around?

This is creating unnecessary and dangerous stereotypes. Who terms one good and the other bad? Answer is Christianity and Islam says that is bad and theirs is good.

What if the Ifa man says Christianity and Islam is evil, could he be wrong?

Her suspension should be lifted with immediate effect. This is complete nonsense and discriminatory. We should promote diversity and equality and not a society were people are stereotyped for their beliefs.
Correct person, true yarns.
I soooo dislike people who imagine that because you are not like them,you must be wrong or lost.
Who is she/he that should dictate a religion, faith for the woman?
I'm actually struggling to "SEE" her crime.
Bloody jokers.
Re: Ondo Female Legislator Suspended Over Fetish Objects Possession by Tedpgrass: 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2013
tpia@:

are you new to nl?

okija is a confused fellow.

Thank you

I'll take note.........
Re: Ondo Female Legislator Suspended Over Fetish Objects Possession by 4Willywilly: 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2013
victorD3: Yoruba and JUJU!!! Na wa o!
Yorubas and Juju are inseperable, Juju loves Yorubas and Yorubas loves Juju.
Re: Ondo Female Legislator Suspended Over Fetish Objects Possession by 99cent: 3:33am On Jun 25, 2013
4Willywilly:
Yorubas and Juju are inseperable, Juju loves Yorubas and Yorubas loves Juju.

and so what?

I bet u r one those igbo catholics who puts a statue of "virgin mary" under their bed and feed it with kolanut and palm oil every day thinking they are being a good christian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? / Abia: My Order Sacking Ikpeazu Stays – Justice Abang / Leave Sinking Party, APC Woos Aggrieved PDP Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.