Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Magun Killed Edo State Commisioner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magun Killed Edo State Commisioner (748 Views)

Seun Kuti Mocks Magun, EFCC Boss, As He's Pictured With IstandWithBuhari Members / Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner / Abia State Commisioner Of Agriculture, Dr Kenneth Nwosu Killed By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magun Killed Edo State Commisioner by hollandis(f): 7:11pm On May 09, 2008
According to PM News ,the guy was in the hotel opposite University f benin, having sex romps with an undergraduate student "i am sure she is a benin girl".The guy was screaming for water and the girl ,now under investigation" started pouring cold water to revive him
hmmmmm.I hope Osunbor has heard now? He should speedily vacate the seat.It was alleged that he(the commisioner) was killed through controversial circumstances.Now the truth is known
GBAM!
Re: Magun Killed Edo State Commisioner by ojimboIV: 8:49pm On May 09, 2008
1 nackdown = 1 kpai.
nothing did!!
Re: Magun Killed Edo State Commisioner by OsunAmazon: 9:34pm On May 09, 2008
rip
Re: Magun Killed Edo State Commisioner by angel101(f): 9:53pm On May 09, 2008
hollandis:

According to PM News ,the guy was in the hotel opposite University f benin, having sex romps with an undergraduate student "i am sure she is a benin girl".The guy was screaming for water and the girl ,now under investigation" started pouring cold water to revive him
hmmmmm.I hope Osunbor has heard now? He should speedily vacate the seat.[b]It was alleged that he(the commisioner) was killed through controversial circumstances.[/b]Now the truth is known
GBAM!

is it magun or controversial circumstances?

fyi magun is not a benin thing
Re: Magun Killed Edo State Commisioner by lucabrasi(m): 10:41pm On May 09, 2008
both magun and controversial circumstancesare both similar scenarios lol
Re: Magun Killed Edo State Commisioner by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 10, 2008
Was it the same magun that killed another top politician in Edo?
Re: Magun Killed Edo State Commisioner by RichyBlacK(m): 3:01pm On May 10, 2008
What people call magun is a mind element, potent only within the confines of fate (a posteriori). The much touted version of its "power" belongs to the realm of fairy tales, and has no reality in the physical world.

(1) (Reply)

Hey Tell Obj And Iyabo 2 Come Out from Their Hiding / Edwards Finally Endorses Obama. / 3 Die As Building Collapses Again In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.