Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman (24042 Views)

32-year-old Engineer In Police Net For Molesting Primary School Pupil / Aswad Ayinde Arrested For Molesting His Daughters. / 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2013
It doesn't get more ridiculous than this senseless and untenable excuse. Too many sex-starved predators seem to be on the prowl these days. Is it that the economy is.now so bad that too many he-goats cannot afford the services of readily available women of easy virtue? Guess I must agree completely with Kelly Hansome's assertion: An empty pocket does not deserve an eréction. Seems an empty pocket + an éréction is an extremely dangerous combination these days.

Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by originaldave: 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ping411:

[url]telegraphng.com/2013/06/police-arrest-pregnant-womans-rapists/[/url]
nonsense

rrrrrapists

them don go nyash nyash person pregnant wife now ehn !

who knows d position that poor woman gave those foooolss ehn!heu ewuooo ehhn!
could it be dogy or somkind of.................
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by esmeralda1(f): 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2013
engr j(m)
This post has been hidden.
grin grin grin this is so funny
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by oluking: 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2013
nadia_SA: Na wa ooo

sista i get comment for u ...e don tay wey i don dey like you... grin...meet me for romance section na grin

Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by TheKingsQueen: 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2013
This is really very disgusting! Molesting a pregnant woman? Haba! Why didn't they lay their complaint to the man himself who was playing the sermon? By the way, if they had a clear conscience, the sermon being played would not have annoyed them. They must have had something bad up their sleeves, that was why they considered the sermon being played offensive.
Some people sef, when a sermon condemns what they do, instead of them to repent as required, they rather attack the source of the sermon.
Height of moral decadence!
Tufiakwa!

Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by Kinikini: 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2013
Do we need to state the obvious that crime of any form including molestation is not permitted in Islam. Using Islamic believers' criteria , the guys have lost their faith and committed a sin with grave consequences.
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by okosodo: 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2013
Mohammed taught them

Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by konn: 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2013
haba abokis just say u guys have been eyeing this mans wife and have the mind of raping her maybe she refused ur chyking and u just hide under dealing with d man by raping his pregnant wife SHAME ON ALL OF YOU. YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT MAN ENOUGH WHY NOT FACE THE MAN BUNCH OF FOOLS I HOPE U ALL ROT IN JAIL

Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by fm001(m): 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ping411:

[url]telegraphng.com/2013/06/police-arrest-pregnant-womans-rapists/[/url]

This life sef
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2013
This post has been hidden

Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by ffo(m): 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2013
WHY ARE THE FIRST 4 POSTS HIDDEN??

MAYB THEY WERE SAYING FIRST TO COMMENT.
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by PurestBoy(m): 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2013
Peniss Jihad I guess!

Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2013
Please moderator remind me the capital of pakistan.

Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
This is pure madness!
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by creativemusic: 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2013
na wa oooooo
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2013
why didn't they rape him?
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2013
lmao at nairaland for changing r.ape to molestation him. that's hilarious
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by nbright: 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
ffo: WHY ARE THE FIRST 4 POSTS HIDDEN??

MAYB THEY WERE SAYING FIRST TO COMMENT.
No they weren't... Rule 17 is still very much encoded in the gene of Nairaland programming... Though it's not mentioned but kindly check the rules you will noticed we have 16, there is no 17 but an 18 so rule 17 is still alive, Seun didn't kill it, he just hid it.

Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2013
jusRadical: Please moderator remind me the capital of pakistan.
islam-a-BAD. *covers mouth*

Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by nbright: 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2013
booqee: islam-a-BAD. *covers mouth*
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2013
Good grief. Have people no sense anymore?!?!
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by Expensive72(m): 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
I was the first to comment,mod why hide my innocent post........
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by andyanders: 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2013
Heartless monsters. Hope they be kept off from the street for the rest of their lives.
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2013
Cdspencer: i fear for this tread ooo! shocked all comments hidden. abeg make i reserve wetin i want talk before moderator go ban me. grin grin grin

My brother! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by MikeBetty(m): 5:19pm On Jun 20, 2013
inhumanity of man to man. Why not treat d man's Bleep up to him not to his wife
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by 25omega(m): 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
wow i'm not Muslim but i know for sure that Islam doesn't condone what those people did. Why does everyone seem to always interpret religion to fit how they are feeling at certain times?
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by Uwakuwak(f): 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2013
I pity the poor woman

Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by Ninapha(f): 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2013
And how would sharia law be applied in this case. This case would ascertain whether this law is for women or against them. Am watching!

Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by bukatyne(f): 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
What kind of terrible news is this?

First a pregnant woman molested and now this?

If the sermon the hubby played was 'offensive', why didn't they just settle with the hubby?

However, the hubby should have switched off the sermon since the people around him found it offensive. Due to the sensitive nature of the North, I don't think there is really 'freedom' of speech/association for now.
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by safe06: 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2013
please who are this moderators,what's with d hidden comments?how did my comment on the post affect any of ur laid down rules?Ȋ̝̊̅§ it bad that I said molesting an innocent woman Ȋ̝̊̅§ wrong and people should understand what they read in holy books before quoting?or Ȋ̝̊̅§ it the post I said islam Ȋ̝̊̅§ a religion of peace and its followers shouldn't act otherwise?I have seen terrible posts here,but u feel my innocent response Ȋ̝̊̅§ not worthy of d space abi?u realy need to b observing ur siesta.its people like u that brings bad bizness to good intended sites like nairaland.
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by supaeagles(m): 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2013
Very sad and such a heinous crime. I hope the perpetrators get caught and are served justice.
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by gratiaeo(m): 6:14pm On Jun 20, 2013
coolWho's this bigot calling him self moderator? grin
Islam..................... No comment yet

Gunmen Kidnap Nursing Mothers, Babies, Others In Kaduna Hotel / Court Orders Arrest Of Canadian Matharoo Sisters Over Threat To Kidnap Otedola / Baby In Celestial Church Garment Abandoned By A Refuse Dump In Lagos (Photos)