Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman (24041 Views)

32-year-old Engineer In Police Net For Molesting Primary School Pupil / Aswad Ayinde Arrested For Molesting His Daughters. / 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by 4reigningqueen: 6:14pm On Jun 20, 2013
booqee: islam-a-BAD. *covers mouth*

kai ! Yarinya, wetin u talk now? Ehn!! Shege damburuba!! Oya ,lie down por here !!! ** pulls out koboko**
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2013
Now In Stock!!!

Unhide your Hidden Posts on Nairaland with the all new NL Mod-Beater software.

Limited units available-

Like my post to get yours now cool

Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2013
If this happens in south, muslims will be raining abuses on christians. Hypocrites.
THIS POST HAS BEEN HIDDEN.

Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by Policewoman(f): 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2013
Castration is the only solution for rapists.
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by KABIYESISULTAN: 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
Alhamdulai, the lady is shite muslim, the men are shia muslim. Alhamdulai
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by Agrika: 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
Asswipes Jeez!
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by Bambela(m): 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2013
Islamabad
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by TwoIsBeta: 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2013
Pls sme one Shld Direct me ,on hw to Make A POST plzzzzz.
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by TwoIsBeta: 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
Choooooiii, My Post Was Hidden cos i jst askd a Simple "Queshion"
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2013
there is a very intolerant mod on this section...I wonder how his/her brain works undecided....will rather post my info on other sites as long as it involves this section of NL.
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by GooseBaba: 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
original dave: nonsense

rrrrrapists

them don go nyash nyash person pregnant wife now ehn !

who knows d position that poor woman gave those foooolss ehn!heu ewuooo ehhn!
could it be dogy or somkind of.................

Guy dem rush the woman you dey ask weda she set doggy, snaky, ratty, missionary and thins...guy you get wahala..
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2013
This is an annoying thread.and I'm sure those dudes were so angry they actually said what they felt.so what u MODs did was to hide their posts.nansense.
In that case if I actually say what I feel about those rap.ing marrafockers, this thread might just collapse.so I'm gon keep my comment to myself.
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by born2fuckpussy: 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
kokoye: All posts have been hidden.

I guess there's no need for this thread ...smh
some wish seun osewa appeared in my front, I will beat hell out of him and may even shook him bottle, the guy can frustrate deadman to live
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by GooseBaba: 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2013
born2fuckpussy: some wish seun osewa appeared in my front, I will beat hell out of him and may even shook him bottle, the guy can frustrate deadman to live

Hahahaha hahahaha ...... You don vex....
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 21, 2013
born2fuckpussy: some wish seun osewa appeared in my front, I will beat hell out of him and may even shook him bottle, the guy can frustrate deadman to live

Typical yoruba man

Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by Bashirfuntua(m): 2:10am On Jun 21, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]this post has been hiden
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by MistadeRegal(m): 5:58am On Jun 21, 2013
Post hidden? Why now? cry !!!
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by francisbiz: 9:06am On Jun 21, 2013
Islam is not our religionoooooooooooo. It is alien to Black-Africa/ BLACKERIA. The arabs forced Islam on us with bows and arrows,swords,daggers,stones and clubs. And we are following their religion like the mugu we are. Go and tell the king of saudi arabia to worship Sango if he will not behead you.
Same with christianity, the components of roman empire forced it on us with their guns and swords.
The problem of the world is asian geographical location - Saudi Arabia and Israel; two brothers that have made the people of Black-Africa/ BLACKARIA their perpetual slaves.
Do you know that a youruba man cannot be an imam in a mosque that hausa/fulani men attend.
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2013
F.lat haed

mobuch:

Typical yoruba man
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by darealez(m): 9:08am On Aug 15, 2013
mysticgal: It is not good to rape gringringrin i hope this comment is goodundecidedgringringrin
is it?

Gunmen Kidnap Nursing Mothers, Babies, Others In Kaduna Hotel / Court Orders Arrest Of Canadian Matharoo Sisters Over Threat To Kidnap Otedola / Baby In Celestial Church Garment Abandoned By A Refuse Dump In Lagos (Photos)