Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Need An Advice About Buying Nigeria Used Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Need An Advice About Buying Nigeria Used Car (1652 Views)

Please I Need Advice About Opening A Car Wash / Toyota Cars To Be Careful About Buying / Is This True About Buying Cars From The US? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need An Advice About Buying Nigeria Used Car by Wyzer: 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2013
Hello Nairalanders

I basically need advice on buying Nigeria Used Car,in order to avoid buying a stolen Cars, I also want to know how to Verify Original Document.
What re the document require when buying a Used Car ?
Is it advisable to buy used car worth of 1.5 million upward ?
I suggest to go for Camry or Honda Accord 07/08,which one is more better within my option between Camry 07/08 Or honda accord 07/ 08 before my decision will like to ask all Nairaland experts.

Options are:
Camry 07/08
Honda Accord 07/08

Im open to more suggestions, I know some pple will write rubbish please if you doesn't have a good contribution to this topic shut up your mouth

Thanks
Re: Need An Advice About Buying Nigeria Used Car by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2013
1.5m can get you a good tokumbo car, but as ur mind is already made up on 07/08 honda or camry i suggest you focus more on the health of the car. documents are not major issues when buying naija used. check condition of the car, how it was maintained by the previous owner, if it has a hidden problem that made the owner to market it, always inspect and drive-test the car urself with a trusted mechanic before buying it.
finally the choice is all urs honda or camry. though a lot of pple would recommend camry but both are nice rides.
Gudluck!!!
Re: Need An Advice About Buying Nigeria Used Car by Wyzer: 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2013
Thanks i really appreciate your Advice
991: 1.5m can get you a good tokumbo car, but as ur mind is already made up on 07/08 honda or camry i suggest you focus more on the health of the car. documents are not major issues when buying naija used. check condition of the car, how it was maintained by the previous owner, if it has a hidden problem that made the owner to market it, always inspect and drive-test the car urself with a trusted mechanic before buying it.
finally the choice is all urs honda or camry. though a lot of pple would recommend camry but both are nice rides.
Gudluck!!!
Re: Need An Advice About Buying Nigeria Used Car by Syenite(m): 10:58am On Jun 21, 2013
With 1.5M you can get a good big for nothing or EOD. But, since you want a Nigerian used car, buy a car that you know the owner. With that issue of theft would be ruled out. Also u'll be close to finding the truth about maintenance history of the Car. Paper work is no problem. If you have been driving before now, test drive urself else get a friend that is sound in automobiles to test drive for you. You also need a good and trusted mechanic.
Mind you, some Nigerian used cars are better than Tokumbo.

(1) (Reply)

Honda Accord 97 Euro O2 Sensor / Bum Shots & Exhaust Sounds: Which Of The CUV Is Most Seducing? / Siena's Account Deactivated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.