Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus (35853 Views)

The Man Who Created The AIDS Virus And What He Has To Say About The U.S / E-BOOK: A+ Computer Hardware Training Guide Learn How To Repair Your Computers / How To Become A Computer Skills Guru, You Can Achieve Computer Skills Guru Statu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:52pm On Jul 01, 2013
cyborg Man
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by networkgenuis: 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2013
Decryptor: Nigerians and their yeye mentality. See everyone shouting about the guy bringing out another "incurable disease". My experience in ICT tells me otherwise... The guy put some malicious code in a chip and injected the chip into himself. It will have no effect whatsoever on him or anyone he comes in contact with (physically or sexually). This is because computer viruses are made up of various mark-up languages that affect only targeted operating systems on a device (computer or mobile) depending on which one. Computer viruses have no RNA or DNA that can have any effect on the human metabolism.
It's just like getting a drop of blood from a HIV infected person and drop it on a USB flash, plug it into a computer and then say the computer is now infected with HIV! That would be laughable!! Because HIV thrives only in the blood-stream of humans and some other animals and not in a Windows Operating System.
Abeg ignorance is a disease itself.
Well said bro, very well said

3 Likes

Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by ceejayluv(m): 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2013
seye15627: he's trying to show dat the health bill passed in the USA on implanting the 666 chip of a thing into human body is bad, we would get tampered with by anybody easily by hacking the human nervous system.
The RFID chips are gonna come to fruition, whether end-time "pundits" like it or not....

1 Like

Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by kingofpool: 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2013
seye15627: he's trying to show dat the health bill passed in the USA on implanting the 666 chip of a thing into human body is bad, we would get tampered with by anybody easily by hacking the human nervous system.
...sharap did he tell you soo.......de virus no go do anytin...attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by makahlj2: 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2013
I saw another beast coming up out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, and he spoke like a dragon. He causes all, the small and the great, the rich and the poor, and the free and the slave, to be given marks on their right hands, or on their foreheads; and that no one would be able to buy or to sell, unless he has that mark, the name of the beast or the number of his name. His number is six hundred sixty-six.

1 Like

Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by adieora(f): 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2013
After reading most of the comments here, I just confirmed thatmost nairalanders are teenagers or no brainers who can't see the relevance of certain issues.

1 Like

Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2013
elimaxwel: before you know,it will become a devastating issue and the whole world will be living with another incurable disease

why post the pic? lmao kinda looks like you saw a nice car and begged someone passing by to snap the photo, that car totally does not belong to you dear. Go ahead, call me a trouble maker... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by gameboy727(m): 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2013
Jobless
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2013
Wereeey!!!
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by babseg(m): 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2013
makahlj2: I saw another beast coming up out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, and he spoke like a dragon. He causes all, the small and the great, the rich and the poor, and the free and the slave, to be given marks on their right hands, or on their foreheads; and that no one would be able to buy or to sell, unless he has that mark, the name of the beast or the number of his name. His number is six hundred sixty-six.

Yeah but y 666?

The devil knows that God is trinity and he wants multiple of 3.

666 the inverse is 999

6+6+6 = 18; 1 + 8 = 9 inverse 6

9+9+9 = 27: 2 +7 = 9 inverse 6

from 1,8 and 2,7 1+2=3 and 8+7=15, 1+5=6 then 3+6=9 inverse 6

All the inverses = 666
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by ochukoccna: 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2013
Most of the comments in reaction to this thread are outright silly and juvenile undecided
It shows Nigeria is doomed with this kind of of thought patterns which show a lack of critical thinking angry
Some posters have said young people posted them yet that is the fear
That our young minds cannot understand the significance if such a scientific undertaking when it was clearly stated there boggles one's logic
It is by research science nay technology evolves
And they say the youth are the leaders of tommorow lipsrsealed
This Nigerian youth sad
Hmmn!

1 Like

Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by pekelepekele(m): 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2013
What do you expect when you are in a country that everything is at your fingertips
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2013
Segadem: He Wants his name in the Guinness book of record.

That's all there is to it.
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2013
Abu Mikey: Jobless Nigga!!!!!

Lol.
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2013
Abu Mikey: Jobless Nigga!!!!!

did you just call a white man a nigga?
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by Sabotage4700(m): 7:38pm On Jul 01, 2013
mumu useless oyibo dude, we know u guyz ar ahead. U dnt have 2 kil ur self b4 u realize dat u rule. Besides this guy may jus be some ass whom want his name to appear in the guiness book of record...
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by mufasapapasanta(m): 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2013
gistin123:

He is not jobless but a researcher.
guy there better things to rsearch 4 posible solution or cure,4 illments or better still New invension! Not dis Nonsense useless foolishness called research! Pompom
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by Chartey(m): 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2013
Akin-David:

It will soon be starring at your face though you care less now..But the truth is the research really make sense and whatever could corrupt those chips inserted into human body will also affect the human system.
Yes o. He's raising a very valid point
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by miky(m): 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2013
LOL Africans are getting angry ( until the guy becomes a billionaire), without even researching what viruses are used for..People have been injecting themselves with viruses since 1920's..Its the reason me and you are still alive today, and thats if you have ever had a vaccine, whether live or attenuated.

A computer simulated virus if it works could be more precise than the mode thats in current use.. (Transduction with bacteriophages).. I work with bacteria (ecoli) and viruses, for the sole purposes of gene transcription effects on the poly atail on mrna..

Regardless, watch him become a billonaire,then yall will start saying oyinbos have two head grin grin
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by miky(m): 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2013
adieora: After reading most of the comments here, I just confirmed thatmost nairalanders are teenagers or no brainers who can't see the relevance of certain issues.

I weep for my people sometimes, no clue on life.. they have internet but only for BBA,FAcebook and BullSt.. The mallus(cows) insulting the guy would be the first to line up and pay 1000$ for a hiv vaccine if found.. Watch this space!!
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by cycline404(m): 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2013
[size=30pt]I TRUST NORTON 360. THEY SHOULD MAKE HIM DRINK NORTON 360...It is an all round anti virus.
[/size]
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by kooto(m): 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2013
Makapounse: Don't mind those 'yeye' oyinbo , that was the stupid research they did on dog that resulted in incurable AIDS
please can you tell me how you come about this? when, how and where, did this take place?I really want to know. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by godman01(m): 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2013
What's now the effect on him.
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by UjSizzle(f): 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2013
Na to keep Avast antivirus closeby.
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by shollaystar: 9:26pm On Jul 01, 2013
these whites too do rubbish jere, no mind den wt dea yeye life; wetin im wan com get out ✽̴̤̩̩̩̥̈f dat 1 nw or wat lesson dat 1 com teach us nw...abeeegi
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by everyday: 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2013
Technically a computer virus cannot infect a human

1 Like

Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by ckkris: 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2013
Makapounse: Don't mind those 'yeye' oyinbo , that was the stupid research they did on dog that resulted in incurable AIDS
Please elaborate so other can learn.
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by toyfat: 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2013
IMO..its just The strugle for attention..well let's all stay tuned
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by OPUBO7(m): 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2013
Na so they use bring hiv/aids out can't they leave this sickness in peace una never still cure aids oh. Hope say i no break any law ADMIN as i speak my mind
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by smartg(m): 11:28pm On Jul 01, 2013
This is a sign to show that 666 the mark of d beast is an infection. 'An incurable' for those that will take it.
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by smartg(m): 11:35pm On Jul 01, 2013
everyday: Technically a computer virus cannot infect a human
realically and finally it has, and soon you will hear the result.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 Things That NASA Discovered About The Moon That You Never Knew / Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark / Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.