Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. (5999 Views)

Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics / Osun Begins N2bn Ede Water Works Rehabilitation / Fashola Inspects 70 Million Gallon Per Day Adiyan Water Works Expansion. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by vanbonattel: 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2013
Pataki:

Relate to the thread and leave the messenger out of this. Is something not wrong with this State, if GeePee tank water is what a governor deems as world class.

When the messenger lies, why not kill the messenger and allow the message to die.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2013
van bonattel:

When the messenger lies, why not kill the messenger and allow the message to die.

You are the one been dishonest and mischievous here...point to any lie by the poster.
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2013
van bonattel:

The fact that you produced nothing to counter the so called lies, you remain the only liar, a very terrible liar..
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by vanbonattel: 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2013
ilugunboy:

You are the one been dishonest and mischievous here...point to any lie by the poster.

The sin of selective reportage, let me take it that those are the only water projects in the state?

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2013
Elueme: Sorry, I couldn't be as jobless as you are, surfing nets for pictures to be used as tools for propaganda. I am familiar with the said state and roads ain't the only developmental stride achieved by Akpabio. The roads are second to none and it's about te same standard in all the nook and crannies of that state but in terms of aesthetic value( which is the major achievement of fash) the man has done wonders in Uyo and ikot ekpene( the two towns I visited at night hours). The flowers, water fountains, street lights are good sights to behold especially at night. You didn't talk about the compulsory child education which the people have now accepted as against a culture that doesn't believe in education, the e-library( one of the best in Africa), the underground drainage system etc. judging by road network alone which is well spread in all the local govts, the man s far above board
N.B you are ignorant about the hospitals. As a doctor, I know the structure of a solid health system does not consist buildings only but the overall workability of te entire system including management, workers welfare, qualified personnel and tools( drugs and equipment). Pls stop being mischievous with those buildings you are displaying. Every med doc in the employ of Akwa Ibom state is given a brand new car and it has boasted te morale of the medical staff. Also those hospitals re running well and fine. Necessary equipments are not in want. The Uyo general Hosp has been converted to a teaching hospital courtesy Akpabio.
Akpabio is building residential quarters for the federal staff in the interior ministry( police and co). How about the new medium prison built and donated by Akpabio in Akwa Ibom state?
You didn't say anything about the international Airport built by Akpabio.
You were obviously blind to the free trade zone and the Ibom resort in Uyo.
Stop hating bro

Unfortunately for you and your propaganda claim, I produced facts with pictures, but you produced not but fact less talk and pure propaganda.

Until you produced facts to support your rant, there's absolutely no need for me to take you seriously. Please quit wasting my time.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by vanbonattel: 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2013
Eko Ile:

The fact that you produced nothing to counter the so called lies, you remain the only liar, a very terrible liar..

You will achieve nothing with these set of lies, the people of Akwa ibom are singing his praises. Your hate will consume you as you become crooked with those lies.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Aderostock(m): 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2013
Elueme: Yes, the gov deemed it right and necessary to provide boreholes at different districts across the state. How many boreholes has your fash sited in locations in Lagos? Leave the man alone, he remains the best in terms of developmental/ capital projects. If you can bear his achievement hug a latrine
did you just say boreholes? when Gov. Fashola commissions great water works in Ifako/Ijaye Lcda.
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2013
van bonattel:

The sin of selective reportage, let me take it that those are the only water projects in the state?

Why is it still hard for you to produce the other water projects if there are others?

This is lwhat the governor proudly put on the state's websites as his achievments regarding water works and makes no sense for him not to add better ones within his state.

You are not ,aking any damn sense..
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Elueme: 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
berem: I heard he is the best governor PDP has ever produced. Elueme how true is it?
My dear Berem, Akpabio's achievement transcends the PDP. Even the opposition governors since accepted this fate why they are fighting to discredit him in the area of peccable democratic credentials, hence the many insinuation on being intolerant to opposition, the election rigging rumor( as if Fashola, Tinubu , Oshiomohle, Amosun and co ) didn't rig L.G elections, pride etc.
I am surprised at Eko Ile fighting to smear Akpabio in terms of infrastructural development, which even Wiki Leaks acknowledged as a governor embarking on infrastructural revolution in Africa. It shows that guy reasons slowly.
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
van bonattel:

Your effort to convince or otherwise from the OP is made harder because of the lack of proof from you...I will take you serious if I see lovely pictures of what you are painting.
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Elueme: 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2013
Eko Ile:

Unfortunately for you and your propaganda claim, I produced facts with pictures, but you produced not but fact less talk and pure propaganda.

Until you produced facts to support your rant, there's absolutely no need for me to take you seriously. Please quit wasting my time.
I am not as jobless as you are and neither I mine being assigned and paid to spew lies like you. I got a leisure time to surf nairaland from my consulting room why I am honoring your thread with a comment. Since you have time for facts finding, why have you decided to hide the truth. Your generation is wasted but God shall have mercy on you.
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2013
We've gone two pages and the Akapbio lackeys are just full of words without substance so far....nothing to discredit the 'lies' of the OP
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2013
Aderostock:
did you just say boreholes? when Gov. Fashola commissions great water works in Ifako/Ijaye Lcda.

I've been ignoring all that cos I don't want them to derail the thread with that distraction trick. They really don't want to go there cos I'll disgrace them accordingly..
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2013
Elueme: My dear Berem, Akpabio's achievement transcends the PDP. Even the opposition governors since accepted this fate why they are fighting to discredit him in the area of peccable democratic credentials, hence the many insinuation on being intolerant to opposition, the election rigging rumor( as if Fashola, Tinubu , Oshiomohle, Amosun and co ) didn't rig L.G elections, pride etc.
I am surprised at Eko Ile fighting to smear Akpabio in terms of infrastructural development, which even Wiki Leaks acknowledged as a governor embarking on infrastructural revolution in Africa. It shows that guy reasons slowly.
I haven't been to Akwa Ibom so it's of no use castigating the state governor. We tend to believe everything we read online. From what I have heard he is the best PDP governor so far. We need to see more of his projects in pictures though.
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2013
Elueme: I am not as jobless as you are and neither I mine being assigned and paid to spew lies like you. I got a leisure time to surf nairaland from my consulting room why I am honoring your thread with a comment. Since you have time for facts finding, why have you decided to hide the truth. Your generation is wasted but God shall have mercy on you.

You are not jobless, but you are here typing propaganda lies and essays... lmao

Abeg shift jare... You are boring me seriously..
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2013
ilugunboy: We've gone two pages and the Akapbio lackeys are just full of words without substance so far....nothing to discredit the 'lies' of the OP

It's a sad shame, now I'm seriously feeling bad for them.
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ucheosefoh: World class primary school in Osun state

Ode...!

Is this your best response or are you just a joke?
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Garrithe1st: 4:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
Bla. Bla. Bla Bla.

Chai!!!!!

So na "Verbal Transformation" dey Akwa Ibom

Who would have imagined??

I still dey laff ooooo

grin grin grin grin
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by ujoinme: 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2013
berem: I haven't been to Akwa Ibom so it's of no use castigating the state governor. We tend to believe everything we read online. From what I have heard he is the best PDP governor so far. We need to see more of his projects in pictures though.
If you need pictures of Akpabios work please just google akwa ibom state under images you will see enough and on these nairaland forum there are exhaustive pictures of his work. many threads will attest to that.
The reason no one will bother to post anthing on these thread is because of the intent of the OP whose sole interest is to cast aspersion on the governor of akwa ibom state. His threads about Akwa Ibom and Akpabio is always a propaganda tool. hence his blind selectivity.
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2013
ilugunboy:

Ode...!

Is this your best response or are you just a joke?
hehehehe na so e pain u reach?
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Garrithe1st: 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
ujoinme:
If you need pictures of Akpabios work please just google akwa ibom state under images you will see enough and on these nairaland forum there are exhaustive pictures of his work. many threads will attest to that.
The reason no one will bother to post anthing on these thread is because of the intent of the OP whose sole interest is to cast aspersion on the governor of akwa ibom state. His threads about Akwa Ibom and Akpabio is always a propaganda tool. hence his blind selectivity.

Bwahahahaha...

Abeg give us a link to pictures related to the topic of the thread.

Till then, make I still dey laff ooooo!!!

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ucheosefoh: World class primary school in Osun state and minimum wage celebration in Osun state
Now this thread is becoming hilarious! lol grin
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2013
ujoinme:

Berem...please in the name of God..don't google, you will be utterly disgusted with the pictures that will be thrown up under images of Akwa Ibom...the pictures that are eye friendly are prototype of projects...

Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ucheosefoh: hehehehe na so e pain u reach?

Pain ke! cheesy cheesy cheesy am just getting free entertainment on NL this cool lovely evening..
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Bwahahahaha...

Abeg give us a link to pictures related to the topic of the thread.

Till then, make I still dey laff ooooo!!!

cheesy grin cheesy

I gave the dolt the benefit of doubt by checking here: https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=akwa+ibom+state&rlz=1C1CHMO_enNG514NG515&oq=Akwa+Ibom&aqs=chrome.0.0j57j5j0j62l2.5857j0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

You will be disappointed.
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2013
ujoinme:

You are a shameless liar...get out of here!!!

You disgust me!
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by mensdept: 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2013
So far they seems to be some projects that are left to be desired in Akwa Ibom.

But what about some other projects that are being executed now from Akwa Ibom that are going to be world class. Check out skyscrapercity.com and go to the Nigeria section.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=470198&page=8

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1457431

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1511947

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=677212

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2013
mens dept: So far they seems to be some projects that are left to be desired in Akwa Ibom.

But what about some other projects that are being executed now from Akwa Ibom that are going to be world class. Check out skyscrapercity.com and go to the Nigeria section.

Do you mind naming the projects and give us pictures too if you don't mind..

Btw, this is about world class water works in akwa ibom..
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by vanbonattel: 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2013
This thread is making me hate APC the more, from the kind of desperation they show here and the type of rubbish they spew, I am loving the PDP more everyday. POWER TO THE PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2013
mens dept: So far they seems to be some projects that are left to be desired in Akwa Ibom.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=470198&page=8

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1457431

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1511947

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=677212

Very very disappointing.. if this is what you guys can come up with after two pages..
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2013
ilugunboy:

Very very disappointing.. if this is what you guys can come up with after two pages..

You can't help but feel sorry for them....smh...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The President Lives In Aso Rock, How About The Vice? / Senate Gets Buhari’s List Of Ministers - Vanguard / Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.