Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,772 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! - Romance (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! (90093 Views)

Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:01am On Jun 22, 2013
Kessythegeek: biqhead...grin
Peanut! tongue grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:03am On Jun 22, 2013
Xavier's:

Lool!! You can kolo eh!!! Congraaats tho'. .. You r an E-machine!! Only you na army!! smiley
Eya.... Xmen cry cry

Awayu? Make we try December own o!

I swear, I HAVE A DREAM. embarassed
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Caracta(f): 11:06am On Jun 22, 2013
I remember the first Mr. Nairaland competition. It was fun...series of sleepless nights, massive rigging and ballot snatching. We used polls to vote. See multiple IDs e.g. flashadrin1, flashadrin2, flashadrin3, me, mii, mee, and so on. See fake pictures and heavy jabs.

The competition was cancelled. No winner. It was way too disorganized.

Memories grin Idowuogbo, i guess you remember.

This time around, the judges did well. The rules helped.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Oahray: 11:07am On Jun 22, 2013
alutacontinua: Lemonade never ceases to amaze me. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
stop na grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:12am On Jun 22, 2013
Caracta: I remember the first Mr. Nairaland competition. It was fun...series of sleepless nights, massive rigging and ballot snatching. We used polls to vote. See multiple IDs e.g. flashadrin1, flashadrin2, flashadrin3, me, mii, mee, and so on. See fake pictures and heavy jabs.

Lmao! Gawd! D first Mr NL was something else.

U remember Mr cork 1, corky joe, cork1,cork2, cork3, corkisbck,190isangry,Iam190, Londoner, londonboy,londonswagga etc..

Ikekings, u no go confess? grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Caracta(f): 11:18am On Jun 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:

U remember Mr cork 1, corky joe, cork1,cork2, cork3, corkisbck,190isangry,Iam190, Londoner, londonboy,londonswagga etc..

london2lasgidi, royal and all their jabs. Nairalanders no dey yab again o. Too many softies.

ikekiiiiiiingssssss! I remember you grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 22, 2013
Aca-morning peeps undecided
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Oahray: 11:22am On Jun 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:

ikekings grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by AbuMikey(m): 11:25am On Jun 22, 2013
Seskiss and Ohwgwagwa wen be d next edition of Mr/Miss Nairaland competition....!!!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by ikekings(m): 11:26am On Jun 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Confess wetin? I no rig anything jare... Ayam innocent ooo...
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by ikekings(m): 11:27am On Jun 22, 2013
Caracta:

london2lasgidi, royal and all their jabs. Nairalanders no dey yab again o. Too many softies.

ikekiiiiiiingssssss! I remember you grin
Lol... I can still remember you supported me back den... grin grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Caracta(f): 11:29am On Jun 22, 2013
ikekings: Lol... I can still remember you supported me back den... grin grin grin

Yeah i did. I had my eyes on you then. Fine boy. cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Obinoscopy(m): 11:32am On Jun 22, 2013
J12:

But she said obinnau was the most handsome.
Was obinnau among the contestants? Cos what I can infer from ur post is that obinnau is fugly grin

Anyway if my inference is right then I think u misquoted her wink.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Oahray: 11:36am On Jun 22, 2013
Obinoscopy: Was obinnau among the contestants? Cos what I can infer from ur post is that obinnau is fugly grin

Anyway if my inference is right then I think u misquoted her wink.
he isn't ugly... T'was the camera cry
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:38am On Jun 22, 2013
Oahray: he isn't ugly... T'was the camera cry
I agree... cry
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by ikekings(m): 11:39am On Jun 22, 2013
Caracta:

Yeah i did. I had my eyes on you then. Fine boy. cheesy
Lol... I was a newbie in this romance section back then... grin grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Sweetlemon(f): 11:39am On Jun 22, 2013
Oahray: come to think about it. Mr and Miss NL could actually be read the way you lke. For some, closer to FACE OF NL, than just a MOST HANDSOME/BEAUTIFUL pageant. The former is more encompassing.
I'm sure most of you do not read my posts well, else you would have seen where I said that Patrick sounds like someone who knows what he wants from life. So does that not tell you that I'm not voting beauty only
Must you guys criticise everything sweetlemon says?
Pls where did I even insult Ekwah here? I just said that his life story was not enough to overshadow Patrick's eligibility! Simple!
The next thing, they start taunting me about my Miss NL loss, look here, if you guys cannot stop connecting every single word I say to miss NL, don't you think it may just be your consciences disturbing you?? Huh?
Na real wa for una!
Smh
Idowuogbo will come and run her mouth all over the place, throwing bombs everywhere, yet she's "Badosky" but when Sweetlemon comes and speaks her mind, she "controversial"
Mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Obinoscopy(m): 11:40am On Jun 22, 2013
Oahray: he isn't ugly... T'was the camera cry
Abi, let's blame it on the camera...lol grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 22, 2013
Sweetlemon:
I'm sure most of you do not read my posts well, else you have seen where I said that Patrick sounds like someone who knows what he wants from life. So does that not tell you that I'm not voting beauty only
Most you guys criticise everything sweetlemon says?
Pls where did I even insult Ekwah here? I just said that his life story was not enough to overshadow Patrick's eligibility! Simple!
The next thing, they start taunting me about my Miss NL loss, look here, if you guys cannot stop connecting every single word I say to miss NL, don't you think it may just be your consciences disturbing you?? Huh?
Na real wa for una!
Smh

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lemonade, chillax, abeg! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 22, 2013
Sweetlemon:
I'm sure most of you do not read my posts well, else you have seen where I said that Patrick sounds like someone who knows what he wants from life. So does that not tell you that I'm not voting beauty only
Na real wa for una!
Smh
Both of u na confirm mumu...why you wan fight person wey u no dey see?...seriously una dey mad.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Oahray: 11:47am On Jun 22, 2013
Sweetlemon:
Na real wa for una!
Smh
heeeeu! grin

Sweetlemon, shey you know you are sweet? I like discussing with intelligent ladies, that's why I quote your posts. It's not criticism. Don't you know I've learnt alot from you?

If you don't like it, I'd stop cry

Just say the word sad
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Oahray: 11:48am On Jun 22, 2013
If this works, I'm effing good smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 22, 2013
So Abpatrick am now a Man of honour undecided....

Time to change my user name.

Congrats
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 22, 2013
Sweetlemon: Wow! Thank goodness some people's conscience did not allow them rest until they confessed that Patrick was indeed a formidable opponent which they had to look for ways to bring down.
And as for people saying that Ekwah should have won just because of his life story, with due respect to Ekwah, and indeed I admire him, it was just not enough to overshadow Patrick's machoness. Patrick's responses shows that he's a big dreamer, a go getter, someone who has a clear focus of what he wants from life. He oozes "Macho", Alpha-maleness, and brawns. Those are what male pageants are all about! Remember it's a pageant and not a "who struggled more in life" contest.
Cheers!
Who is this lady, is she mad for saying such a thing?

4 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by ikekings(m): 11:51am On Jun 22, 2013
Vikin: So Abpatrick am now a Man of honour undecided....

Time to change my user name.

Congrats
Lol... Are you a lady?
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 22, 2013
I.Joan:

This was absolutely unnecessary! undecided
Only one with the right amount of intelligence would realize that...
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Caracta(f): 11:54am On Jun 22, 2013
The boys are not smiling. Hehehehehe
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Sweetlemon(f): 11:56am On Jun 22, 2013
Oahray: heeeeu! grin

Sweetlemon, shey you know you are sweet? I like discussing with intelligent ladies, that's why I quote your posts. It's not criticism. Don't you know I've learnt alot from you?

If you don't like it, I'd stop cry

Just say the word sad

The 2nd part of my post was not targeted at you but the others who came to spew their usual bile at the sight of sweetlemon
Just wanted you to know that I vote beauty and brains 60% beauty and 40% brawns and brains

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 22, 2013
Caracta: I remember the first Mr. Nairaland competition. It was fun...series of sleepless nights, massive rigging and ballot snatching. We used polls to vote. See multiple IDs e.g. flashadrin1, flashadrin2, flashadrin3, me, mii, mee, and so on. See fake pictures and heavy jabs.

Best Contest ever known to Nairaland. I didn't want it to end, I begged and begged for another competition.......

It was maad fun, no dull moment. Those guys were just too funny, that is what you call undiluted entertainment. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (117) (Reply)

Teenager Flashes Her Bum In A Revealing Ankara Outfit For Her Prom Night / Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) / Lines Playboys Use To Have Sex With Innocent Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.