Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! (88537 Views)

Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by xynerise: 10:47am On Jun 21, 2013
Caracta:

Gay Alert!!!
How I take come born you? undecided
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by greedie1(f): 10:47am On Jun 21, 2013
I will always remember you guys for something :

Laylow:
A man is an adult male. What makes him a good person is his character, what makes him successful is his definition of success and it is not for us to try to define that for each person. A man could lie and cheat, it may make him less trustworthy or a bad spouse but it does not take away his manhood.

XAVIER :
In the end, its not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away

EKWAH:
My perseverance, I really don’t know where I would be now if I never had this attribute.Many a time, I fell on hard times, but this quality has helped keep me afloat.  There are so many things I could have missed if not for this God-given quality.‬

ABPATRICK....:
My idea of a perfect Nigeria is one at peace with itself, one with a united front in ideology, working towards progress of its citizenry, staying strong and steadfast in unity with diversity. one with a purposeful leadership capable of stabilizing the entity "Nigeria" politically, economically and socially, providing social security, equitable distribution of resources devoid of corrupt practices. A country with mutual respect among other comity of nations. A country with hindsight, constantly planing for its future and its generations unborn.

NELLY GHENGHEN:
No man or woman with a PHD would sit at home unemployed and unpaid and i'll make education compulsory for everyone till age 16,..i'd either increase the minimum wage or find a way to reduce the cost of living

now who do i vote for?
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Caracta(f): 10:47am On Jun 21, 2013
Acidosis:
Ladies pls dont waste your vote oo for a boy who is young enough to be your 3rd kid grin or men with potentials of turning badt players or woman beaters someday grin grin

Is it a crime to be a teenager? Cut the boy some slack. He is finer than many so-called adults. I only have issues with his answers. Leave his age out of this.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by EzePromoe: 10:47am On Jun 21, 2013
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Speakdatruth: 10:48am On Jun 21, 2013
Mynd_44: I just have one question.

Where is Shollypopz? Na which jazz una take hold am? Wetin una do am?

This is alarming ooo
how many tyms wil i say dat shollypops z addicted 2missin every finale grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by ikekings(m): 10:48am On Jun 21, 2013
It's funny how y'all jumped to the conclusion that nelly ghenghen is dumb... The guy is just having fun... Make una free the guy jare... grin grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Raw2: 10:48am On Jun 21, 2013

Breaking News From Jesus Christ:

Shollypopz is in deep sleep.

In her sleep, she is dreaming of the Finales.

And ahe is campaigning in her dream

She iz probably thinking the dream is reality.

shocked

#team Patronaldo#{^•~•^}
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Acidosis(m): 10:48am On Jun 21, 2013
xynerise: Fine boy no brain is like a handsome man without dreams.

Ladies, would you like to hangout with such a man?

NellyGhenGhen, u better go back to secondary school.

Nursery you mean

grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 21, 2013
flinspiero: shocked shocked shocked
grin cheesy grin
No worries I port to abpatrick FoR NoW ooo
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Caracta(f): 10:48am On Jun 21, 2013
xynerise:
How I take come born you? undecided

By adoption! tongue
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Dygeasy(m): 10:49am On Jun 21, 2013
Greyfog:

Like most of your pictures were not taken on the same f*uckin old balcony.
Lol...

And That's One Of The F*cking Reasons Why I Got Eliminated. I'll Keep It In Mind To Get Nice Shots Next Time.

This Is The Finals For God's Sake, We Ought To Be Seeing Better Things. He Got To This Stage Because He Deserves To, I Got Eliminated Because I Don't Deserve To Be Here. Learn From The Fallen. cheesygrin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Mynd44: 10:49am On Jun 21, 2013
[quote author=demelza]
Balderdash! Why should a fine boy be waking me up in the morning when his mates are already in their office making dough? When it comes to well being and being taken care of, no fine boy dey there.
#teamEKWAH[/quote
Actually some people work extra smart and don't have to wake up until 10am. They have already put the machinery in place to take care of all the issues before they get out of bed.

There is a different between working hard and working smart.

Who wan sufferhead?

Abeg talk better thing jorh
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by ikekings(m): 10:50am On Jun 21, 2013
J12: I don't know about y'all, but as for me and my family, we will vote LAYLOW.
Bro!!! I thought I saw you yesterday campaigning for nelly ghenghen? grin grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Raw2: 10:50am On Jun 21, 2013
Eze Promoe:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUVdnzC19oU

#Team ABAPATRICK cheesy cheesy cheesy

You know wassup niggah, you know wassup!

#team WeKnowWassup#

#team Patroniesta# {^•~•^}
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 21, 2013
Acidosis:

Why won't u like his answers when ur a teenager urself....

Yhaaa yhaaa..
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by eklassical(m): 10:50am On Jun 21, 2013
♍y Vote has aalways been on XAVIER...

Xavier is our Man!!!

Pls re-reaad his answers again! Then you wud decamp wivout thinking 3rice!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by xynerise: 10:50am On Jun 21, 2013
ikekings: It's funny how y'all jumped to the conclusion that nelly ghenghen is dumb... The guy is just having fun... Make una free the guy jare... grin grin grin
That was how I had fun and failed my first JAMB exam grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Dygeasy(m): 10:50am On Jun 21, 2013
Acidosis:

Why won't u like his answers when ur a teenager urself....
That's So Unnecessary You Know.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Mynd44: 10:50am On Jun 21, 2013
Speakdatruth: how many tyms wil i say dat shollypops z addicted 2missin every finale grin
Who ever placed a spell on Sholly should give me the address of the Babalawo oooooo. I wan curse GEJ to sleep off too
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by demelza: 10:51am On Jun 21, 2013
grin grin
Raw.:

shocked

#team Patronaldo#{^•~•^}
Speakdatruth: how many tyms wil i say dat shollypops z addicted 2missin every finale grin
#teamHATERZ
Watch as she surprises you folks in a lil while
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Speakdatruth: 10:51am On Jun 21, 2013
Ekwah answerd lyk a man livin two centuries backwad, wen z he gona wake up. some folks on nl nids exposure mehn
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 21, 2013
J12: I don't know about y'all, but as for me and my family, we will vote LAYLOW.

THANK YOU...YOU SABI BETTER THING.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Mynd44: 10:52am On Jun 21, 2013
Raw.:

shocked

#team Patronaldo#{^•~•^}
Shollypopz is dreaming? Chai African magic is evil ooo.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by 50calibre(m): 10:52am On Jun 21, 2013
gree-die:
I will always remember you guys for something :

Laylow:

XAVIER :

EKWAH:

ABPATRICK....:

NELLY GHENGHEN:

now who do i vote for?

Ekwah please! The guy is the smartest of them all.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by xynerise: 10:52am On Jun 21, 2013
Caracta:

By adoption! tongue
From Lagoon?
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by ikekings(m): 10:52am On Jun 21, 2013
xynerise:
That was how I had fun and failed my first JAMB exam grin
Lmao!!! You are crazy!!! grin grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by greedie1(f): 10:52am On Jun 21, 2013
nadia_SA:
grin cheesy grin
No worries I port to abpatrick FoR NoW ooo

hey zulu igbo, smart choice cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Otses(f): 10:52am On Jun 21, 2013
Abpatrick got my vote!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Unluvable(f): 10:52am On Jun 21, 2013
In EKWAH words

"A perfect Nigeria would be one in which her citizens eschew nepotism/tribalism and most of the social vices that slow down progress......One in which the law is held supreme above her citizenry irrespective of class or position"

Oh lawd! If this aint perfect I don't know what is!

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Acidosis(m): 10:52am On Jun 21, 2013
Caracta:

Is it a crime to be a teenager? Cut the boy some slack. He is finer than many so-called adults. I only have issues with his answers . Leave his age out of this.

and you expect reasonable answers from a teenager??
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Mynd44: 10:53am On Jun 21, 2013
Speakdatruth: Ekwah answerd lyk a man livin two centuries backwad, wen z he gona wake up. some folks on nl nids exposure mehn
He is sleeping, his manager is sleeping.

I think they run a sleeper cell gringringrin

anon yen gbe'ni wa ni ooo
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by EzePromoe: 10:53am On Jun 21, 2013
Speakdatruth: i wont vote nellyghenghen 4anytin in da world. sum spoilt child who don't read. who u campaignin/votin nw bro?
My guy, i don port to #Team Abapatrick cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (117) (Reply)

Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.