Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,127 members, 7,953,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi (9283 Views)

Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers / Oil Revenue: Rivers To Be Refunded N17.5B From Seven States / Rivers To Get 24-hour Power Supply By December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 21, 2013
dayokanu: She is on vacation while Bianca entertains her husband
awon rumour peddlers ti tunde o.if you have forgoen seun osewas commandment.

Do not type false or misleading information abi where you there in aso rock matrimonial bed room when bianca was helping patience do her job.ogbeni take your time o cheesy
Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 21, 2013
That's our Sweet Mother. . . A woman of peace, sincerity, and dignity who, unfortunately, is misunderstood in some quarters due to the lies and misinformation peddled by disgruntled detractors.
Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Very rubbish interview like that.

Tell that to Henry Okah and Amaechi. Useless Hippo

GEJ wanted to try the same nonsense with Aregbesola.

Who will her useless husband no try to intimidate

He wan try am with SW Governors?

Why didnt she move to Ondo during the conflict between Aregbesola and GEJ?
Read wht u posted and see if it makes sense.

1 Like

Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by sayso: 9:57am On Jun 21, 2013
Madam Patience are you not so stupid to come out talking about Amaechi,no matter what you say,you are just as confused and idiotic like GEJ.
Why don't you prove to us you are fertile first before all this trash.Ewu 1st-idiot.
Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 21, 2013
fitzmayowa: Story! Story!! Story!!!
once upon a time,time time8-)
Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by Ikpewe: 9:59am On Jun 21, 2013
You people will continue to hate her. But it won't pluck 1 strand of hair from her head. Foöls
Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 21, 2013
ebenezer4o2:
Not only to fight Amaechi but also to start campaigning for her husband.
Is it a crime if she campaings for her husband. She is from rivers state and. Not only charity begins at home, politics begins @ home too. Or she shouldn't go to her state because amaechi is fanctional NGF chairman?
Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by danchuzzy(m): 10:01am On Jun 21, 2013
exxell:

Are you really that chameleonic in nature? On one thread, you are there supporting PDP and their cohorts. On this thread, you are already calling "your oga's wife" a biaatch.... Oh.... ok... I get it. You dont really know what you say 90% of the time grin grin grin. You just flow with the tide to get more likes on your comments! Am sorry to bust your bubble bro.
so u dey stalk am since?
smh4u...
Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 21, 2013
Okija_juju: Biitch Please!!

We all know the truth you filthy biiacth!! angry
haba okija! Take it easy with the 'b' word na.if ni be say the woman no quick marry or born pikin,that woman fit reach to be someones grandma na.u con dey call am b* anyhow.moreover the last time i checked she is not a female puppy,she is your 1st lady duhhh:p
Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by BeraBera(f): 10:02am On Jun 21, 2013
Some of You guys are just here blabbing. Have you asked yourselves if Dame Patience even has the political powers and political influence to create any change in the political structure of Rivers State. What political powers does she have to fight Amaechi? You people should just stop taking Chloroquine for other people's Malaria.
Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by Aphrygian(m): 10:03am On Jun 21, 2013
fortune4god: browse free wit ur laptop, desktop with a decoder like my Tv and DSTV
FIXED
Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by tpia5: 10:03am On Jun 21, 2013

stop embarrassing yourself undecided

1 Like

Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by Policewoman(f): 10:06am On Jun 21, 2013
PEJ is a nwa afo Rivers and so deserves the right to come and go when she likes. People should stop politicizing everything joo.
Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by danchuzzy(m): 10:14am On Jun 21, 2013
torhuke:
Is it a crime if she campaings for her husband. She is from rivers state and. Not only charity begins at home, politics begins @ home too. Or she shouldn't go to her state because amaechi is fanctional NGF chairman?
torhuke:
torhuke:
u mean fanctional no fractional
i mean factional
:-D:-D:-D
Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by BrightCar: 10:21am On Jun 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

WHY IS HATE LIKE POISON FLOWING YOUR VEINS AND ARTERIES?
YOU BETTER GO AND HUG THE TRANSFORMER BEFORE YOU RUN UNCLAD! SILLY...
Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by dulphines: 10:31am On Jun 21, 2013
Well said Mme Jonathan. The press will not mislead us in this country!
Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by chiboy1928(m): 10:33am On Jun 21, 2013
Why are u pple insultin the wife of the president always confirm ur fact and be sure the news u read here are authentic b4 u go spilling out rubbish to som1 who don't knw if u people exist or not,pls it seems they are a lot of kids here honestly cos all the comments I see and read here are just a sign of immaturity,joblessness and hungry youth wit free internet access,abeg mind wat u people say and tink b4 saying rubbish,a lot of kids here God help dis country.
Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by sazycul(m): 10:52am On Jun 21, 2013
She is actually supervising her building in old GRA close to the government house in ph, her building no be here o, na gold she take finish work.
Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by ccwizard: 11:12am On Jun 21, 2013
Oildichotomy^:
Of course. Madam you went to fight Amaechi. Nigerians are not as dumb as you think. Okrika' woman with second-hand sense

idiat, u must be an old mountain goat. must u insult her and her community. Who is ur mother and what has she done for ur community or ur state or nigeria. i dont think shes better in anyway than PEJ.
Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by bigblxd(m): 11:15am On Jun 21, 2013

Bros why na? You just lost it and me!
Pls i have deliberately refused to comment on this GEJ/Amaechi saga becos of its sensibility. But pls permit me to ask you and your likes one simple question that has been bothering me.
Ok. Just imagine what would have been your reaction if President GEJ was your dad who is been derided and disregarded by Amaechi and he keeps quiet. I bet you would have disown him(GEJ) considering the enormous power he wields. Kindly note that politics is about interest and party disloyalty is a grievious crime. Amaechi was advised not to seek re-election by the party he purported to be representing, but he insisted. That he won is not in doubt but the truth remains that he can not preside over NGF against the party's wish. That's call Party Supremacy! Please no matter our party leanings, lets not support any group that tends to desecrate the highest political office in the land because of selfish interests! Thank You.
Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by mediainspired: 11:27am On Jun 21, 2013
Why does this woman talk like this? Doesn't her husband teach her that if u're in the public eye, you must show decency, decorum and political correctness in your speech? All the talk about region, fighting, our turn etc are so embarrasing. In fact, I'm ashamed for her and Jonathan.
Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by 1shortblackboy: 11:43am On Jun 21, 2013
she don go back? cause d wahala she dey cause for road too much o undecided
Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 21, 2013
fortune4god: browse free wit ur laptop, destop with a decoder likes my Tv, DSTV
if your grammar is any indication of the signal strength then no one will patronise it angry
Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by ifihearam: 12:08pm On Jun 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Forgive me, WHO IS YOUR FATHER AGAIN?
Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by Orikinla(m): 12:12pm On Jun 21, 2013
See Rivers PDP Crisis: When Opposition, Ethnic Nationalities, Stakeholders Reassures Amaechi, As Kalabari Monarch Sues For Peace - See more at: http://www.nigeriansreport.com/2013/06/rivers-pdp-crisis-when-opposition.html#sthash.hl8VAaT7.dpuf
Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by phantom(m): 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2013
bigblxd:

Bros why na? You just lost it and me!
Pls i have deliberately refused to comment on this GEJ/Amaechi saga becos of its sensibility. But pls permit me to ask you and your likes one simple question that has been bothering me.
Ok. Just imagine what would have been your reaction if President GEJ was your dad who is been derided and disregarded by Amaechi and he keeps quiet. I bet you would have disown him(GEJ) considering the enormous power he wields. Kindly note that politics is about interest and party disloyalty is a grievious crime. Amaechi was advised not to seek re-election by the party he purported to be representing, but he insisted. That he won is not in doubt but the truth remains that he can not preside over NGF against the party's wish. That's call Party Supremacy! Please no matter our party leanings, lets not support any group that tends to desecrate the highest political office in the land because of selfish interests! Thank You.
is the ngf made up of only pdp governors?
Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by aikolash: 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2013
Is Aregbesola from Ondou are talkin out of point
Texas.Cowgirl:

Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by Xtana: 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2013
PATIENCE JONA is in PH to attend August meeting. This woman is just exhibiting her illiteracy maximally.
Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2013
ssii: Let her hurry up with whatever she came for and go back to Abuja please! She is making life unbearable for us in PH.

Lol.....in 2015, her azz is PERMANENTLY moving back, so get used to her tongue
Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by maasoap(m): 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2013
This woman is a hell of a woman. Even at the wedding ceremony, she used the opportunity of the occasion to lash out at Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by Oildichotomy(m): 1:20pm On Jun 21, 2013
ccwizard:

idiat, u must be an old mountain goat. must u insult her and her community. Who is ur mother and what has she done for ur community or ur state or nigeria. i dont think shes better in anyway than PEJ.
You have succeeded in telling us that you're an okrika village champion or how would you know what an old mountain goat looks like ? Ewu ten thousand
Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by Oildichotomy(m): 1:25pm On Jun 21, 2013
Xtana: PATIENCE JONA is in PH to attend August meeting. This woman is just exhibiting her illiteracy maximally.
You need to see this woman on NTA news everyday -- my great grand mum sef better pass her -- I've to stop watching NTA 9pm news cos of her !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Kickstarts Payment Of #10m Revolving Loan To Tailors (photos) / Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? / Ikpeazu Wins PDP Governorship Primaries In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.