Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi (9240 Views)

Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers / Oil Revenue: Rivers To Be Refunded N17.5B From Seven States / Rivers To Get 24-hour Power Supply By December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by BrightCar: 1:47pm On Jun 21, 2013
Oildichotomy^:
You need to see this woman on NTA news everyday -- my great grand mum sef better pass her -- I've to stop watching NTA 9pm news cos of her !
SORRY, AS GOOD AS YOUR MOTHER OR GRANDMOTHER IS, SHE CAN NEVER BE NIGERIA'S 1ST LADY. DAME IS OUR 1ST LADY, GEJ'S BONIFIDE WIFE, NOT BY POWER, NOT BY MIGHT BUT BY DIVINE PROVIDENCE. WHEN SHE GOT MARRIED, SHE NEVER DREAMT OF BECOMING 1ST LADY ONE DAY. NA GOD HANDWORK. HATERS GO LICK HOT PEPPER AND DRINK ADAMS BITTER.
Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by olly4life: 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
ssii: Let her hurry up with whatever she came for and go back to Abuja please! She is making life unbearable for us in PH.

I was expecting some one to mention this but tot na Shopper she dey fly. Well is she not suppose to be in Bayelsa in her Permanent Secretary ofc. U̶̲̥̅̊ think say we be fool abi- God pass U̶̲̥̅̊ & ur hubby o. Carry dis message to him. Se U̶̲̥̅̊ hear.
Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by 1025: 3:55pm On Jun 21, 2013
madam, nigerians know u and ur husband more than u think. u as the first lady of the country has to be in abuja granting interviews to those who care or as a perm sec be in bayelsa where ur spiritual son(dickson) is. river state is not where u are supposed to be.
it is important that someone inform this woman that she and her husband are continuously heating up the polity and the blood of innocent ppl dying in all these crises will come for revenge and aso rock will never save anyone.
N1B was voted for your kitchen and we expect you to concentrate on buying and cooking foods so that the funds will be utilised well instead of seeking notice here and there.
is this woman the first woman to occupy aso rock?
enough of all these and be reminded woman, God did not will any presidency to u rather obasanjo did.
Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by deebrain(m): 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2013
im not online to browse.
Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by goodtalk(m): 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2013
What a beutiful time to be a chief in kalabari land! Imagine 135 chiefs came to see dame patience goodluck jonar! tongue of course they cannot return back home on empty pocket now! Oil money sweeet o! Okay madam perm sec the party is over alele to Abuja!
Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by omenka(m): 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2013
She said: “The presidency is an opportunity that
fell unto us on a platter of gold. We shouldn’t
throw it away."

...Meaning they didn't deserve it afterall. This woman never fails to disapoint. Always sticking her fat feet in her mouth whenever she opens it.
What a shame. Just when you think you've seen the worse gaffe from the first family..... Smh
Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2013
[quote author=Texas.Cowgirl]Very rubbish interview like that.

Tell that to Henry Okah and Amaechi. Useless Hippo

GEJ wanted to try the same nonsense with Aregbesola.

Who will her useless husband no try to intimidate

He wan try am with SW Governors?

Why didnt she move to Osun during the conflict between Aregbesola and GEJ?

My dear the president's wife is from rivers state, so she as a Nigerian also have the right to stay or visit her state any time. She's not trying to intimidate anybody. Buy d way, who is Aregbesola who it come to d president? Ant go fit fight elephant? Abeg park joor
Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by Ellashow: 10:41pm On Jun 21, 2013
bigblxd:

Bros why na? You just lost it and me!
Pls i have deliberately refused to comment on this GEJ/Amaechi saga becos of its sensibility. But pls permit me to ask you and your likes one simple question that has been bothering me.
Ok. Just imagine what would have been your reaction if President GEJ was your dad who is been derided and disregarded by Amaechi and he keeps quiet. I bet you would have disown him(GEJ) considering the enormous power he wields. Kindly note that politics is about interest and party disloyalty is a grievious crime. Amaechi was advised not to seek re-election by the party he purported to be representing, but he insisted. That he won is not in doubt but the truth remains that he can not preside over NGF against the party's wish. That's call Party Supremacy! Please no matter our party leanings, lets not support any group that tends to desecrate the highest political office in the land because of selfish interests! Thank You.

Is Amaechi not a citizen of Nigeria? As the constitution states ' a citizen has the right to vote and be voted for'. I don't understand all this fight for supremacy, if GEJ believes he's more popular within his party(PDP) than Amaechi then let them go to a level playing field which is the PDP primaries to fight for the presidential ticket. After all, not everybody are going to be loyal to you, even blood relations betray each other. So, there's no need to intimidate someone who also have the same ambition as you

1 Like

Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by Oildichotomy(m): 11:06pm On Jun 21, 2013
BrightCar: SORRY, AS GOOD AS YOUR MOTHER OR GRANDMOTHER IS, SHE CAN NEVER BE NIGERIA'S 1ST LADY. DAME IS OUR 1ST LADY, GEJ'S BONIFIDE WIFE, NOT BY POWER, NOT BY MIGHT BUT BY DIVINE PROVIDENCE. WHEN SHE GOT MARRIED, SHE NEVER DREAMT OF BECOMING 1ST LADY ONE DAY. NA GOD HANDWORK. HATERS GO LICK HOT PEPPER AND DRINK ADAMS BITTER.
So because say na first lady, i con talk i don turn hater----na 'mountain goat yansh' u go lick with ice-cream
Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by Okijajuju1(m): 11:13pm On Jun 21, 2013
donwilz: Haba, how is this crass language of yours necessary?

Yes it is... The article just called us fools.. angry

The 200litre cow is in Rivers State for nothing good.. angry

Every time the Tanker drives through Rivers State, the chaos she leaves on her wake takes months to clean up.
Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 21, 2013
Okija_juju:

Yes it is... The article just called us fools.. angry

The 200litre cow is in Rivers State for nothing good.. angry

Every time the Tanker drives through Rivers State, the chaos she leaves on her wake takes months to clean up.
I don't think she is ready to leave PH. until she is done with her mission so you guys should learn today live with it.
Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by Domzee(m): 4:24am On Jun 22, 2013
Please allow d first lady to do her job.
Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by jascon1(m): 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2013
osymerga:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/im-not-in-rivers-to-fight-gov-amaechi-patience-jonathan/
This is the speech she gave in her words...
She said: “I was not here with fighting the Governors in Rivers State because he was our brother. We should came together in developmenting the quarrel.

We shouldn’t played politics with our homes. Our homes remains our house. We shouldn’t played politics within our eldership.”
She said: “The president is an opportunities that falling into us on a platter of gutter. We shouldn’t throway it away. We have have peoples that contesting from this region but didn’t won.

“We doesn’t fight, we doesn't pay. God willing it for us so we shouldn’t using politics to fighting our another or destroys our kingdom. Kalabari have been peaciful in his peoples are peace-lover.”
Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by Ikiriye(m): 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2013
The 1st lady came for a wedding thats all, you people should leave GEJ and family alone for he is not worse off as other presidents that put knife in you peoples throat that you cannot speak.the so called ameachi you people are drawing sympathy for do you know how dictatorial he is in RIVERS STATE.Because he cannot control the police boss in rivers state unlike others that licks his foot he resorts to cheap accusation.NOT BECAUSE FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS GRANTED SO PEOPLE TALK NONESENSE.
Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by jilesejibril: 11:10am On Sep 21, 2014
hmmmm perfect article no time for politics all the time for my mummy she is the best now she have giving me all her money she bought the house i and my family are today. my life has changed for good when i met my sugar mummy and Thank God for the help of mr francis Ejike who help me to get the sugar mummy of my life today if you know you are interested and you need one kindly contact him on the tel number:08104264339 hope he help you too and lets chop this money.
Re: Patience Is Not In Rivers To Fight Amaechi by focus7: 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
But her dogs are there to do d job.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#TeamBuhari / The N1.3bn Mortgage Loan For Civil Servants / Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.