Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Would John Edwards Make Be The "perfect" Running Mate For Obama? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would John Edwards Make Be The "perfect" Running Mate For Obama? (776 Views)

Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally / Photos:Meet Prof.Yemi Osinbajo,Buhari's Running Mate For 2015 Election / Odili: How Jonathan Displaced Me As Yar’adua’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would John Edwards Make Be The "perfect" Running Mate For Obama? by scientist(m): 12:02pm On May 10, 2008
Please send in your responses. Thanks as always, my fellow naija peeps.
Re: Would John Edwards Make Be The "perfect" Running Mate For Obama? by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 10, 2008
no
Re: Would John Edwards Make Be The "perfect" Running Mate For Obama? by RichyBlacK(m): 3:33pm On May 10, 2008
Resounding NO!
Re: Would John Edwards Make Be The "perfect" Running Mate For Obama? by BigB11(m): 4:08pm On May 10, 2008
Capital "NO".

The combo of the 2 would be a disco moment for the republicans.
Have you ever witnessed 2 naked deers being chased in the jungle by bunch of tigers?

Trust me, the pressure of political dirty games would be too overwhelming for the 2 nice guys; they will never never withstand the tension.

Obama needs a durable, dirty, knowledgeable, popular, and sensational entity.
And I do not know why, but I see the merging of Obama and Hillary Clinton, aka de vulture.
Re: Would John Edwards Make Be The "perfect" Running Mate For Obama? by 4Him1(m): 10:21pm On May 10, 2008
No. Just another seeking to capitalise on a global movement.
Re: Would John Edwards Make Be The "perfect" Running Mate For Obama? by JayFK(m): 10:28pm On May 10, 2008
Obama/John Kerry ?
Re: Would John Edwards Make Be The "perfect" Running Mate For Obama? by McKren(m): 10:47pm On May 10, 2008
Its not enough to celebrate Obama and his victory

Its also important to understand what makes him special
Re: Would John Edwards Make Be The "perfect" Running Mate For Obama? by bollingjoe(m): 11:26pm On May 10, 2008
no it has 2 be hillary clinton
Re: Would John Edwards Make Be The "perfect" Running Mate For Obama? by RichyBlacK(m): 5:10am On May 11, 2008
bollingjoe:

no it has 2 be hillary clinton

Why Clinton? That lunatic that wants to "obliterate" peaceful Iran? She'll just be another Cheney-like scumbag! Hillary should get out! Barack should not bow to the pressure of nominating such a reckless megalomania.

If it's for the sake of all those old white women that really wanted Hillary to be the first female president (hopefully, a dashed dream grin), there are many level-headed white women that Obama can choose from, e.g., Kathleen Sebelius (governor of Kansas).

Thank God her dreams are being obliterated grin
Re: Would John Edwards Make Be The "perfect" Running Mate For Obama? by BigB11(m): 2:47pm On May 11, 2008
If Obama happens not to pick Hillary, then he must pick a clean well respected and experienced war veteran, who clearly understands DC political games and could withstand the pressure.
This entity must help Obama to move over the blue color voters and strengthen his national security strategy.

Just keep in mind that Americans are very gullible; nothing is guarantee, hence, Obama's running mate is the master key.
It is very very critical for Obama to do his home work appropriately, to ensure that a compatible running mate is discovered and selected.
Re: Would John Edwards Make Be The "perfect" Running Mate For Obama? by OsunAmazon: 5:56pm On May 11, 2008
I think he'll fair better with a male. You guys shouldnt be too quick to dismiss the fact that Obam is black. A combo consisting of a black man and white female may be too dangerous for democrats. Take it each step at a time.

(1) (Reply)

Fake Doctor Who Duped Lady N.7m Blames Alao-akala For His Dilemma / Yar’adua’s Health Worsens? North Vows To Hold On To Power If: / Ribadu's Dismissal Final - Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.