Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread - Phones (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread (294704 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by harden(m): 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
Pls how does d battery last on heavy usage and pls does it com wit two batteries bcuz dats wat i heard. Bcuz an planing to get it next week pls
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
harden: I knw d rom is 16gb, i want 2 knw wats d ram user availability
1GB RAM...
Check the pack and make sure u see ur extra 16GB memory card sealed.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2013
Godvilla: I didnt notice the signal issue. Infinity ROM is okay but i love the Xperia HD. I asked my pal to make his choice and he choosed the Xperia HD.
Black Gold... The stock firmware is not appealing but once u are able to install CWM, i bet u, u'll own a powerful magic wand to por ROMS, TWEAKS and manual UPGRADES. I advice u exercise sum patient, i'll do my posible best to put a smile on ur face.

I try to stay away from fakers!!! I also ensure as much as possible not to mislead others!!!

You obviously had not even tried this out yourself and you are on here spewing crap!!! Well, for all to see, that's your handle on XDA and while you jump around singing about the sweetness of Gionee E3, you are out on XDA soliciting for advice on Gionee E3.

It is totally unfair to mislead others.Nevertheless, i appreciate your efforts but trust me, it's better you stay sincere when dealing with peeps you don't know!

Anyway, i went ahead to make my own recovery image and scatter file using MKTdroid/SP Flash tools and yes, it works (see attached)!

4 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
Gravitizer: 1GB RAM...
Check the pack and make sure u see ur extra 16GB memory card sealed.
oh so it comes with 16gb memory card too?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2013
Coolstan: oh so it comes with 16gb memory card too?
Mine didnt come with any mmc
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
directonpc:
Where him go?
Clinic
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 10:37pm On Aug 06, 2013
Gravitizer: 1GB RAM is different 4rm the ROM. The ROM is 16GB and 12GB user available. I also learnt there's an extra 16GB memory card in the pack.
There is no memory card in the pack.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by harden(m): 8:00am On Aug 07, 2013
Mrning peeps pls does it come wit 2 ba3 as i heard
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by harden(m): 8:04am On Aug 07, 2013
Pls cn sumbody upload a picture of d fones ram and rom plz i rilly want 2 knw undecided
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 9:20am On Aug 07, 2013
harden: Mrning peeps pls does it come wit 2 ba3 as i heard
Yes
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by harden(m): 9:25am On Aug 07, 2013
Plz how long does d ba3 last on heavy usage
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 10:48am On Aug 07, 2013
harden: Plz how long does d ba3 last on heavy usage
Honest opinion, last as long as your regular blackberry phone.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by harden(m): 11:14am On Aug 07, 2013
Ok tanks
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2013
Guys I need pes 12 or real football 12 download link pls. If there is anyone within FESTAC and environs that can send me dis games, would really appreciate it.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by harden(m): 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2013
I dnt have d games bt i cn tell u wia to get dem (android.mob.org
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2013
harden: Pls cn sumbody upload a picture of d fones ram and rom plz i rilly want 2 knw undecided
contact ifixit to tear the device apart so you can get a good look at the internals
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2013
bLacK GoLd:

I try to stay away from fakers!!! I also ensure as much as possible not to mislead others!!!

You obviously had not even tried this out yourself and you are on here spewing crap!!! Well, for all to see, that's your handle on XDA and while you jump around singing about the sweetness of Gionee E3, you are out on XDA soliciting for advice on Gionee E3.

It is totally unfair to mislead others.Nevertheless, i appreciate your efforts but trust me, it's better you stay sincere when dealing with peeps you don't know!

Anyway, i went ahead to make my own recovery image and scatter file using MKTdroid/SP Flash tools and yes, it works (see attached)!

you just said it all bro. Too many fakes and hypocrites on here

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by slinkman(m): 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2013
Coolstan: you just said it all bro. Too many fakes and hypocrites on here
truth be told.. u are d only hypocrite here

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 07, 2013
slinkman: truth be told.. u are d only hypocrite here
After reading most of his wannabe posts on the F7 thread. I realised Tecno F7 is actually his new and 1st Android phone. Just a newbie in the world of Android.
I promised neva 2 quote him cos i'll gain nofin quoting his posts.

3 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2013
I was more dan surprise wen i saw the username GODvilla on XDA(Am Godvilla and not GODvilla) looking @ it, GOD means almighty... Which clearly states the person feels iv been claiming to be almighty etc, dats none of my biz cos am just doing wat i knw hw to do best. I was like, i dnt remember creating a XDA account.
Neva knew sum peeps had EVIL intentions on their mind.
All iv got to say is, "KUDOS 2 WHOM EVER CREATED DAT A/C JUST TO PROVE HOW BLACK THE HEART OF A MAN CAN BE. BTW, HATING ON ME ON A SOCIAL FORUM COS I DNT LIKE WAT U LIKE IS SOO SOO CHILDISH. WONDER HOW DAT PERSON IS IN THE REAL WORLD

4 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by slinkman(m): 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2013
godvilla pls ignore him.thtz best... pls hav u really used ds phone?? pls hw is d battery under heavy usage, ,and whats d available free ram on dis device)??thnx ..pls help answer both question ...thnx
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2013
Godvilla: After reading most of his wannabe posts on the F7 thread. I realised Tecno F7 is actually his new and 1st Android phone. Just a newbie in the world of Android.
I promised neva 2 quote him cos i'll gain nofin quoting his posts.
hahaha fake ass mofo

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2013
slinkman: godvilla pls ignore him.thtz best... pls hav u really used ds phone?? pls hw is d battery under heavy usage, ,and whats d available free ram on dis device)??thnx ..pls help answer both question ...thnx
no he hasn't even bought the phone yet.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 6:37pm On Aug 07, 2013
slinkman: truth be told.. u are d only hypocrite here
FOH
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2013
I implore u guys to ignore dat newbie..... Cos his out to make sure this thread sees the bin just as the F7 thread was gone due to their immature arguments.
Its best u act mature and let him be.

4 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2013
[b]http://www.techcrot.com/how-to-update-sony-xperia-s-to-jelly-bean-4-2-2-with-paranoidandroid-custom-rom/
This is my best site(Where i upgraded my Xperia S) I dnt often relate with XDA cus most apps are still in their test stage. I vist XDA to upgrade my knowledge. This confirms my worst fear dat sum1 is behind dat a/c.
If u all will notice, iv neva directed anybody to XDA save for the Custom Recovery v5 i gave to BlackGold cos he said the one i posted did nt wrk 4 him. But 4peace over ruled it stating, dat Recovery was wat got him stuck @ chinese firmware. This cleared my many reasons why i dnt refer XDA 4 assistance xcept u are very gud to comprehend the complex writups there.
OP BlackGold, well am happy u got a custom recovery. Btw: u are always 5secs away 4rm XDA, its clear u knw ur way now. U can get all u nid ova there. Wish u all the best.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, THIS IS THE LINK TO THE CWM RECOVERY I CREATED WHILE I WAS AWAY.
[url=d-h.st/vcU]CLICK HERE[/url]
[/b]

PS: U CANNOT CREATE A SCATTER FILE VIA MTKDROIDTOOL WITHOUT THE DEVICE IN HAND. SO, ITS LEFT 4 U TO JUSTTIFY OR CRUCIFY ME.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TheTega(m): 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2013
Godvilla pls do u stay in Lagos, need help to get apps, dunno if u can help me pls.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2013
Godvilla: I was more dan surprise wen i saw the username GODvilla on XDA(Am Godvilla and not GODvilla) looking @ it, GOD means almighty... Which clearly states the person feels iv been claiming to be almighty etc, dats none of my biz cos am just doing wat i knw hw to do best. I was like, i dnt remember creating a XDA account.
Neva knew sum peeps had EVIL intentions on their mind.
All iv got to say is, "KUDOS 2 WHOM EVER CREATED DAT A/C JUST TO PROVE HOW BLACK THE HEART OF A MAN CAN BE. BTW, HATING ON ME ON A SOCIAL FORUM COS I DNT LIKE WAT U LIKE IS SOO SOO CHILDISH. WONDER HOW DAT PERSON IS IN THE REAL WORLD

I hate lies! Why? Because it's a web and the teller most times can not stop telling! BTW, what's the difference between GOD and God? For the records, my problem with you is your LIES!

For others, you can judge for yourself from the links below;
http://forum.xda-developers.com/search.php?searchid=208698061

For the Xperia and Infinity ROM, this are the links below;
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2381591
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2387708

And just so that you know, i believe 4peace because i could clearly see him on xda when he had his issues grin

It is okay to help people but NEVER say what you don't know and NEVER misguide or mislead people!

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2013
Hmmmm..... Godvilla or GODvilla... I fink u hav a point cus wen u were trying 2 revive this thread, F7 users even claim u are a fan and own the Gionee E3. Now its the other way round.
I dnt wanna dive in2 issues like dis but if i were Godvilla, i'd call it a quit!!!
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2013
DATS UR OWN CUP OF BEVERAGE!!!
IV TOLD U DAT'S NOT MY ACCOUNT.... WHO EVA IS BEHIND DAT SHULD KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BUT SHULD KNOW HE'S NOT TRYING 2 HARM MY IMAGE BUT HIMSELF.
I LEAVE U ALL IN PEACE!!!

@OP. YES! AM IN LAGOS, FESTAC TOWN 24ROAD!!! DAT'S MY HOOD...
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2013
bLacK GoLd:

I hate lies! Why? Because it's a web and the teller most times can not stop telling! BTW, what's the difference between GOD and God? For the records, my problem with you is your LIES!

For others, you can judge for yourself from the links below;
http://forum.xda-developers.com/search.php?searchid=208698061

For the Xperia and Infinity ROM, this are the links below;
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2381591
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2387708

And just so that you know, i believe 4peace because i could clearly see him on xda when he had his issues grin

It is okay to help people but NEVER say what you don't know and NEVER misguide or mislead people!

IT'S OBVIOUS, THE PERSON BESHIND DAT ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TRACKING MY POSTS. BUT I CANNOT FORCE U 2 BELIEVE ME. U ARE ENTITLED 2 UR OWM OPINIONS.
BUT ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE, HOW CAN SUM1 BE SOO JOBLESS 2 THIS LEVEL
I HAV SUM SUSPECTS IN MIND ALREADY...

3 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by dasdexter(m): 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2013
Godvilla: DATS UR OWN CUP OF BEVERAGE!!!
IV TOLD U DAT'S NOT MY ACCOUNT.... WHO EVA IS BEHIND DAT SHULD KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BUT SHULD KNOW HE'S NOT TRYING 2 HARM MY IMAGE BUT HIMSELF.
I LEAVE U ALL IN PEACE!!!

@OP. YES! AM IN LAGOS, FESTAC TOWN 24ROAD!!! DAT'S MY HOOD...

, dude u dont have to justify ur self to anyone jst do ur thing & ignore, if u know u cant u can unfollow d thread, good job though 4 ur supports.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (161) (Reply)

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.