Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread - Phones (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread (294678 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2013
From one beef to another...I wonder why we can't just help ourselves without un-necesary controversies...so what if its Godvilla.did he use it to harm you?...the info he shared..didn't you benefit from it?...all of you are just tripping.mcheww

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2013
[b]I had 2 take out my tym to go thru dat a/c link.
1. The OP has 16posts.
2. 1st Post was a question about Gionee, 2nd,3rd,4th to the 16th posts.
3. I had known XDA since 2011 and its quite funny hw iv not made any posts since den.
4. How strange this sprang up after the F7 thread was gone.
5. Its obvious sum1 wasn't happy about me(perhaps i told him/her the truth or i said sumtin dat hurt his/her feelings)
6. I dnt own XDA account, neva occured 2 me to open one since a non-user can dwnld an attachment without registration.
7. The person dat brought dis up is sum1 iv been trying 2 put thru about Gionee.
Ur low IQ(No offence) didnt reason dis far b4 making conclusion.
8. Incase u dnt knw, den knw it now dat i provided the Kernel source but culdnt go about tweaking it so i demanded 4 a vast knowledgable mind to team up.
9. @ dis juncture, i still cannot force u 2 believe me.
10. To whomeva i might hav hurt in anyway, pls be mature enof 2 let go. Its not good to such person's health cos am still me in the real world cheesy.
[/b]

4 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2013
Godvilla pls why cnt F7 use all these rom stuffs?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2013
Coolstan: no he hasn't even bought the phone yet.
Op coolstan... U are trolling this thread with ur bad belley!!! SMH 4 sum peeps....

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by harden(m): 9:00am On Aug 08, 2013
Pls ppl using dis gionee shuld tell me d available ram 2 d user plz and hw gud is d camera. Or sumbody shud do a review 4 me of d fone plz undecided
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Elxandre(m): 9:08am On Aug 08, 2013
Godvilla even you too is derailing this thread..simply ignore the childish accusations man..you got nothing to prove to some anonymous people..
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by harden(m): 9:38am On Aug 08, 2013
Plz sumbody shud answer me if i cn jst knw d ram available to d user i will buy d fone
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 12:07pm On Aug 08, 2013
Godvilla: DATS UR OWN CUP OF BEVERAGE!!!
IV TOLD U DAT'S NOT MY ACCOUNT.... WHO EVA IS BEHIND DAT SHULD KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BUT SHULD KNOW HE'S NOT TRYING 2 HARM MY IMAGE BUT HIMSELF.
I LEAVE U ALL IN PEACE!!!

@OP. YES! AM IN LAGOS, FESTAC TOWN 24ROAD!!! DAT'S MY HOOD...

I need soccer games bro, I live in satellite town, can I pay you a visit?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2013
Lols! What a funny thread,filled with misleaders ,fakers,beefers,liars and TRUE PPL(NO OFFENCE).though i learned couple of things frm this thread,its gradually derailing though!

3 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2013
i can't stop laughing....godzilla u r truely misleading ppl,ur other friend biz2get says he is now using phantom a+, wetin make am go buy tecno again..hmmm...una two just dey mislead ppl,
as for me am still flexing my f7 till a new tecno phone with update would b launched with great specs,
as for gionee users that ve already bought d phone, didn't u ppl c d 1800mah ba3 b4 buying d phone and here u r complaining that d ba3 don't last long..
though everyone gat his/her choice, at least tecno phantom a+, is now the top selling phone all over Nigeria, check slot,jumia, and parkelonline if u r still doubting, and dis 2 best friend ve always criticized all tecno phone and ppl r still buying it...
OWO BA E LENI GODZILLA, @GOLD, REALLY TRACE U PLS STOP MISLEADING PPL....

3 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ram info

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2013
marcjoe: i can't stop laughing....godzilla u r truely misleading ppl,ur other friend biz2get says he is now using phantom a+, wetin make am go buy tecno again..hmmm...una two just dey mislead ppl,
as for me am still flexing my f7 till a new tecno phone with update would b launched with great specs,
as for gionee users that ve already bought d phone, didn't u ppl c d 1800mah ba3 b4 buying d phone and here u r complaining that d ba3 don't last long..
though everyone gat his/her choice, at least tecno phantom a+, is now the top selling phone all over Nigeria, check slot,jumia, and parkelonline if u r still doubting, and dis 2 best friend ve always criticized all tecno phone and ppl r still buying it...
OWO BA E LENI GODZILLA, @GOLD, REALLY TRACE U PLS STOP MISLEADING PPL....

Another TECNO FAN TRYING TO KILL D NAME OF E3. I USE THIS PHONE AND BA3 LIFE IS BETA THAN UR TECNO F7 WITH 2000MA.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2013
i hate what tecno fans are doing here.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2013
to all the real owners of the E3, i promise to provide good support on this thread. E3 is an awesome phone.
Currently writing exams so dont have enough time to tweak and share.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Gift77(m): 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2013
seems Giinee is far better than any tecno....... coz u can even see that the internal memory of gionee E3 is 16gb with retina eye sensor. muah ....... kudos to gionee.
more of Gionee look up is at gioneemobilenigeria in facebook

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Gift77(m): 7:03pm On Aug 08, 2013
directonpc:

Another TECNO FAN TRYING TO KILL D NAME OF E3. I USE THIS PHONE AND BA3 LIFE IS BETA THAN UR TECNO F7 WITH 2000MA.
pls tell them ooo..... who is phantom besides gionee E3, E5, and G2...... mehn.... its a nice phone...... let them hear ooo. kudos to Gionee Fans for choosing the right choice.

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2013
Gift77: .
pls tell them ooo..... who is phantom besides gionee E3, E5, and G2...... mehn.... its a nice phone...... let them hear ooo. kudos to Gionee Fans for choosing the right choice.
Gbam... I pitty Tecno Fans sha. Anyway na choice

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 08, 2013
directonpc:

Gift77: .
Gift77: seems Giinee is far better than any tecno....... coz u can even see that the internal memory of gionee E3 is 16gb with retina eye sensor. muah ....... kudos to gionee.
more of Gionee look up is at gioneemobilenigeria in facebook
You see why people will keep having issues with some of you guys? These posts were obviously made and liked by the one person using multiple names.
If these phones are good, allow the real users to do the reviews. This guerrilla marketing is rather uncalled for.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2013
directonpc:
they pity you too
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
Zeddicus:

You see why people will keep having issues with some of you guys? These posts were obviously made and liked by the one person using multiple names.
If these phones are good, allow the real users to do the reviews. This guerrilla marketing is rather uncalled for.
Me multiple acct? Check my profile see wen i join dis forum. Anyways plss leave this thread.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2013
bLacK GoLd:

I hate lies! Why? Because it's a web and the teller most times can not stop telling! BTW, what's the difference between GOD and God? For the records, my problem with you is your LIES!

For others, you can judge for yourself from the links below;
http://forum.xda-developers.com/search.php?searchid=208698061

For the Xperia and Infinity ROM, this are the links below;
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2381591
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2387708

And just so that you know, i believe 4peace because i could clearly see him on xda when he had his issues grin

It is okay to help people but NEVER say what you don't know and NEVER misguide or mislead people!

Strange enough, i didnt see a match. Sumfin is wrong sumwhere... Am begining 2 think this is a set up either by a Tecno fan or sum1 here 2 make Godvilla feel kinda bad. Seriously, dis dude has been helping out here.
This thread was almost as good as dead, He revived it and make gud contributions to keep it afloat only 2 get dis humiliation 4rm the same people he's been helping out.
Is this how u guys behave in here in NL? Jobless mockers going about mocking their old age and dissing out on other brands.
And what is a Tecno user doing here? Its obvious, dis marcjoe is truelly a Junior High school student. And dis Tecno F7 is his 1st Android phone, NO doubt about it. I wonder how he'll act shuld he get a Samsung Galaxy S4

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2013
mr.drizzy:
Lols! What a funny thread,filled with misleaders ,fakers,beefers,liars and TRUE PPL(NO OFFENCE).though i learned couple of things frm this thread,its gradually derailing though!
Hmmm.... U are helping out derail it even the more. Mr. Infinix 4rm France. Iv not 4goten dat post of urs claiming u use an Infinix but xposed urself wen u said its made in France. Get a real infinix, not the one in ur fantasies and tell me wat u see @ the back of the fone wen u take out the bat3.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2013
marcjoe:

hehehe....ode, i am old enough to give birth to u...
STOP MISLEADING PPL JHOR, GIONEE E3 BA3 IS BAD...LASTS LIKE 3HRS WITH HEAVY USAGE..
TALK TO MY ASSSSSS...MY FULCANIZER smiley
Hav u seen a Gionee E3 phone in ur life? Answer is NO!!!
END OF DISCUSSION!!!
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Elxandre(m): 11:15pm On Aug 08, 2013
I can only blame Nairaland for not having active mods.. Try all these nonsense derailing in xda, android central.e.t.c and see if u'd find your post...
Discuss Tech not beef....

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2013
Elxandre: I can only blame Nairaland for not having active mods.. Try all these nonsense derailing in xda, android central.e.t.c and see if u'd find your post...
Discuss Tech not beef....

guys all over the world are busy modified,hack,develop software,but some naija peeps only cares about their present pocket,marketing without pay,misleading prospective buyers(imagine one crazy dude was saying the battery lasted 3hrs on e3 i just laff since im not marketer do i need to defend that NO)

i remembered bought one of this chinko fone despite have present here in naija and some african countries they are full of lies,imagine produced 256ram and later 512ram and claim 256ram is pirated

until i see some real user that want to know more and play with this baby e3
i unfollow this
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 11:40pm On Aug 08, 2013
Oh my goodness!!!
This is Gionee house of commotion cheesy
I'm unfollowing this crap!
I'm not benefiting anymore.
I don tire walahi.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 09, 2013
directonpc:
Me multiple acct? Check my profile see wen i join dis forum. Anyways plss leave this thread.
Check the profile of the post that you tried to validate and see when it was registered. You people must think we are all fools.
Funny how all of you are using this phone but nobody can post screenshots of anything.
I know someone that has a G2 and he is presently having issues with his memory card slot barely 3 weeks after buying the phone. That's why I held off a bit from paying for the phone.
I'll keep monitoring the progress of the phone sha.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 09, 2013
Zeddicus:
Check the profile of the post that you tried to validate and see when it was registered. You people must think we are all fools.
Funny how all of you are using this phone but nobody can post screenshots of anything.
I know someone that has a G2 and he is presently having issues with his memory card slot barely 3 weeks after buying the phone. That's why I held off a bit from paying for the phone.
I'll keep monitoring the progress of the phone sha.
So wat are u insinuating?
A friend's Gpad is sd slot is not gud, so u generalise it 2 all other Gpad G2?
Besides, dis is Gionee E3 we are talking about here.
I'll advice u get a new phone instead of a fairly used product.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (161) (Reply)

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.