Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,460 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread - Phones (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread (294028 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 6:52am On Aug 05, 2013
biz2get:

Who told yuu... The real users havnt spoken...
Just fake users trying hard to market a product...
Hilarious
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 6:55am On Aug 05, 2013
biz2get:

Stfu nothing like flow with the trend.....
My facts aint fixed...
Give me the screen shots... You dont even know how whats in the phone all you can say is rubbish.
Just for ppl to buy Stupid nigerian#
What are you arguing about can someone summarize it please
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 7:49am On Aug 05, 2013
Godvilla: Go to
*SETTINGS
Scroll down to
STORAGE
Scroll down and u'll see
*UNAMOUNT STORAGE CARD

You seem to not understand me well...
I know that on every smartphone out dere that option is onit
But here we re talking abt the gionee that options ISNT on the phone....
Best option is to just remove sd card and reboot

If this is what you guys arguing about biz2get is right no such option to unmount mmc

i tot i clarify it earlier but going back to the thread now what i posted even with pix didnt shown

But with the latest two Cfw i flashed the option is there but Gionee stock rom no such option
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Elxandre(m): 11:11am On Aug 05, 2013
biz2get:

Who told yuu... The real users havnt spoken...
Just fake users trying hard to market a product...
I keep wondering why you initially hail a device to the skies, only to label the device as flop later on..it happened with the f7 and now the gionee..Do you remember when you said the gionee e3 battery was very good ? you need to chill bro..

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:15am On Aug 05, 2013
Elxandre:
I keep wondering why you initially hail a device to the skies, only to label the device as flop later on..it happened with the f7 and now the gionee..Do you remember when you said the gionee e3 battery was very good ? you need to chill bro..

I thought I was the only one noticing this.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2013
JeffreyJamez:

I thought I was the only one noticing this.
Same here... I had to take out my time to read thru dis thread 4rm page one.
This guy claim he owned the Gionee, bat3 life was gud blablabla.....
He said he has given it out to his cousin dat he owns a nexus device.
This guy was all over the F7 thread dissing and xchanging words with other members.
To my utmost surprise... He's now on the A+ thread claiming he just got a Tecno A+.
How on earth will sum1 ditch a Nexus 4 for Tecno A+

Its clear this guy is just one of those hypocrites on this board. Trying 2 destroy the gud works and co-operation on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
biz2get:
Just imagine .... You should stop all this lies and say the truth ...
I pity folks on here who dont listen ...
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
1 thing about gadget is, if you dont use 1 u wont know hw powerful it is. Dont wait for a few user review. I got a HP2000 notebook from the US of recent. User review made me hate this notebook even before it arrived nigeria. But after usage and tweaking for 3months, mehn i can call it the best PC in my school. I was able to tweak my crappy intel HD GMA to 1.0gb VRAM. U need to see pes13 and other High end pc games on my HP2000.
As for this gionee e3, just got mine and so far no bad news, i know its ma job to tweak it to my taste.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
biz2get:
Just imagine .... You should stop all this lies and say the truth ...
I pity folks on here who dont listen ...
Listen to what? If you have something to say mr man say it. You also said nice things abut dis phone and the ba3, and i bought mine based on ur review and that of others. We don't want dis thread to go the way of F7 pls.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
Godvilla, pls keep up the gud work in here......
The only way to bring out the best in an Android phone is to customise it. If u dnt like the stock rom, den port new roms. So far, i think Godvilla is trying his best to put smiles on ur faces.
I might ditch my Samsung Galaxy S2 for this phone. I kinda fancy the hardware build and 4.7" screen size.
I need more reviews, both pros and cons so i can stamp my final decision. And i am looking 4ward to more stable roms.
Goodnews is, Gionee E3 has much developers support already.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
4peace:

If this is what you guys arguing about biz2get is right no such option to unmount mmc

i tot i clarify it earlier but going back to the thread now what i posted even with pix didnt shown

But with the latest two Cfw i flashed the option is there but Gionee stock rom no such option
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
Elxandre:
God bless you my broda. He also praise the F7, only to turn round and condemn it after getting the e3. @biz2get, leave this thread, you have nothing useful to contribute.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2013
TrebleChamp: Listen to what? If you have something to say mr man say it. You also said nice things abut dis phone and the ba3, and i bought mine based on ur review and that of others. We don't want dis thread to go the way of F7 pls.

I never said the battery was bad uh
all I said is one of the two batteries are bad... and doesn't last longer like the other one
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
TrebleChamp: God bless you my broda. He also praise the F7, only to turn round and condemn it after getting the e3. @biz2get, leave this thread, you have nothing useful to contribute.
thank you.... I never turned around to condemn anything all I tried to do was let others know that other product re outderr beta than f7...
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
Gravitizer: Same here... I had to take out my time to read thru dis thread 4rm page one.
This guy claim he owned the Gionee, bat3 life was gud blablabla.....
He said he has given it out to his cousin dat he owns a nexus device.
This guy was all over the F7 thread dissing and xchanging words with other members.
To my utmost surprise... He's now on the A+ thread claiming he just got a Tecno A+.
How on earth will sum1 ditch a Nexus 4 for Tecno A+

Its clear this guy is just one of those hypocrites on this board. Trying 2 destroy the gud works and co-operation on this thread.

1st thing you should know is I have my money... I buy whatever I feel like purchasing...
I bought the a+ to have a feel of it... not to make it my personally device...
besides I didn't even take it to work ...
and pls note... I still use my nexus and I don't plan to 'ditch' it anytime soon...
thank you...
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
biz2get:

1st thing you should know is I have my money... I buy whatever I feel like purchasing...
and pls note... I still use my nexus and I don't plan to 'ditch' it anytime soon...
thank you...

You have enough money to throw around like this?...wow!! And some families are looking for food. Anyways its your money.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
TrebleChamp: Listen to what? If you have something to say mr man say it. You also said nice things abut dis phone and the ba3, and i bought mine based on ur review and that of others. We don't want dis thread to go the way of F7 pls.
Good! if you check my post I haven't really said any bad thing about gionee
why because I don't use it anymore...

what I did was : I tried to point out a few errors which godvilla said was on the phone...
and by Gods grace 4peace confirmed it that am saying the truth...
and besides godvilla hasn't even use this phone for crying out loud....
but still he promotes it.. try to deceive some peeps who knows nothing..
at least if you tell them the truth they will know what they re about to face...
not every one know how to flash a ROM
not every one uses a laptop so they want the phone the way it came...
thank you......

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2013
JeffreyJamez:

You have enough money to throw around like this?...wow!! And some families are looking for food. Anyways its your money.

pity... I don't know that family,
I belong to a different family ....
thank you...
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
biz2get:

I never said the battery was bad uh
all I said is one of the two batteries are bad... and doesn't last longer like the other one
Pls... Can u giv me quote of dis claims of urs?

Its best u leave cos u are of no help to this thread. U own a Gionee E3, Nexus 4 and Tecno F7/A+..... Congartulations!!! Best accolades of the year.

I'll implore u guys to go back to page 1,2 and 3...
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
4peace:

thank you!! ✌
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
Gravitizer: Pls... Can u giv me quote of dis claims of urs?

Its best u leave cos u are of no help to this thread. U own a Gionee E3, Nexus 4 and Tecno F7/A+..... Congartulations!!! Best accolades of the year.

I'll implore u guys to go back to page 1,2 and 3...
sorry I don't own a gionee e3 nor f7...just a+
and guess what am buying the Samsung tab 10.1' this week smiley slot sells for 63k haha
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
biz2get:
Good! if you check my post I haven't really said any bad thing about gionee
why because I don't use it anymore...

what I did was : I tried to point out a few errors which godvilla said was on the phone...
and by Gods grace 4peace confirmed it that am saying the truth...
and besides godvilla hasn't even use this phone for crying out loud....
but still he promotes it.. try to deceive some peeps who knows nothing..
at least if you tell them the truth they will know what they re about to face...
not every one know how to flash a ROM
not every one uses a laptop so they want the phone the way it came...
thank you......
Please..... Just disappear. There's no way one can port roms without a fone to test it on.
He never mentioned he owns one, but i think he said he got it 4rm a good friend he helped out.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
biz2get:

pity... I don't know that family,
I belong to the Azikiwe's family ....
thank you...

Make I send my account number? Lol
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
biz2get:
thank you.... I never turned around to condemn anything all I tried to do was let others know that other product re outderr beta than f7...
I remember quoting you on your sudden change of opinion about the f7 and hoping you won't do same for e3, here we are. Truth is i bought the phone based on the nice things you said cos you were one of the early user, its a gud phone even though have not had a pleasant experience with mine.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
TrebleChamp: I remember quoting you on your sudden change of opinion about the f7 and hoping you won't do same for e3, here we are. Truth is i bought the phone based on the nice things you said cos you were one of the early user, its a gud phone even though have not had a pleasant experience with mine.

The irony in your last phrase is epic..lol
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2013
Gravitizer: Please..... Just disappear. There's no way one can port roms without a fone to test it on.
He never mentioned he owns one, but i think he said he got it 4rm a good friend he helped out.

have you tried searching Google for a while...
do yuu know anything about the ROM??
have you check xda
pls I can enter any thread and drop something as long as it fits the discussion....
or do yuu want to tell me that most of the apps links he dropped he tested em on e3
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
biz2get:

thank you...
Childish lie lie
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2013
directonpc:
Childish lie lie

Heeey!!! Take a chill pill. He is from the Azikwe family. There's enough cash to throw around.. *evil smerk*
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2013
biz2get:

thank you...
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2013
TrebleChamp: I remember quoting you on your sudden change of opinion about the f7 and hoping you won't do same for e3, here we are. Truth is i bought the phone based on the nice things you said cos you were one of the early user, its a gud phone even though have not had a pleasant experience with mine.

you know what... one thing that made me like the f7 + a+ is the s4 looks it has...
when I saw that look at first I just loved it lol...
but there's one thing I keep telling folks who ask me about phones on whatsapp and all
i.e you can't really tell if a phone is good when its still new...
hardware n battery just parked up new...
but after like 1month of heavy usage you will discover the flaws of the phone your self ..
then you will begin to hate on it
and son time you just end up giving your granmas haha

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
directonpc:
Childish lie lie

wait... what's the benefit of lieing on this thread
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by mcgboye(m): 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2013
JeffreyJamez:

The irony in your last phrase is epic..lol

Epic irony.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (161) (Reply)

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.