Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) (36966 Views)

Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? / Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS / 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by sweetgala(m): 11:31am On Jun 23, 2013
Action film be this.. Church would be overcrowded next Sunday. More tithe grin
All nah packaging
Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:32am On Jun 23, 2013
firstolalekan:

Oleh! ur gods can not fight for u. Shame, even in the movies cheesy

A$$H0lE THE GODS ARE NOT FAKE QUACKS LIKE YOUR MAN GOD. THEY ARE SPIRITUAL FORCES AND ABOVE SUCH LOWLY MATERIALISM.

1 Like

Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by firstolalekan(m): 11:36am On Jun 23, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

A$$H0lE THE GODS ARE NOT FAKE QUACKS LIKE YOUR MAN GOD. THEY ARE SPIRITUAL FORCES AND ABOVE SUCH LOWLY MATERIALISM.
see dis mumu niggar. i worship the Almighty GOD. Jesus is his Messenger. tongue

1 Like

Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by IAMBREEZY: 11:40am On Jun 23, 2013
[color=#000000][/color]all i see is fakeness[b]all i see is fakeness[/b]
Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by adieora(f): 11:50am On Jun 23, 2013
Nice advert by this pastor.More members.
Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by Salmoneus(m): 11:59am On Jun 23, 2013
FAKE!!
Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by claremont(m): 11:59am On Jun 23, 2013
Look how well-fed and robust the Pastor is as compared to his church members and the local population. What a joke!

1 Like

Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2013
Na wa ooooo. grin

Anyways nothing can beat the power of the almighty God.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2013
Na wa ooooooooo!

What can one say; is it stage managed, real or movie?
Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by Simulacrum(m): 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2013
ninja4life: Abeg wats d title of dis movie
This one is more of a drama than movie.
Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by Awofy: 12:44pm On Jun 23, 2013
Is this a stage play or what?

1 Like

Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by eyennyin: 12:48pm On Jun 23, 2013
I have a masquerade for hire if pastor need am
Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by 190: 1:07pm On Jun 23, 2013
that pastor must be 190 grin grin
Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by Xaviers(m): 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2013
valencia25: This space is not for sale beware of Alamesigba, Bankole and Farouk Lawan..angry angry
#No_Tribal_War.

Plus 1st to comment all thanks to Airtel and my Nokia E5 which has a strong battery span but it's critically low right now because the Brand New Transformer (2nd hand use) PHCN brought to my area is now faulty since 6days ago...

More details when you refresh this thread.....

Kolo!  =)) ˚°◦hahahaha <//>
_\\_ no ooº°˚˚°ºo
Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2013
Thanks to the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God! grin
The juju priest thought he could overcome the Power of Christ...I laugh in Bangla grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by jovie50: 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2013
Pls can I get LIKES for no reason?

8 Likes

Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by seunny4lif(m): 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2013
Where is the part 2 of this movie chai see action film.........Cant wait for the part 2 to come out grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by cold(m): 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2013
Nigayoyo: Thanks to the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God!
The juju priest thought he could overcome the Power of Christ...I laugh in Bangla
I can practically hear you screaming 'praiiisssee tha Lawwwddd! grin
Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by bonetalk(m): 1:41pm On Jun 23, 2013
3kay945: I won't waste my precious M.B watching nonsense, but if na Nicky minaj or rihanna showing something, I may be tempted to see grin
something like
Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by abhosts(m): 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2013
This certainly does not look staged as it seems the crowd are very familiar with the Parties Involved. Besides why use an amateur camera phone to capture such a moment if it is meant for publicity?
Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by delors(m): 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2013
Ghana! Charlay, this one na from Ghana in Kumasi...Nigerians are not this siilly and gullible. If it is not a rehearsal for a movie scene, then it is the most ridiculous act of deception i have ever seen.
Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2013
What's gonna happen!
Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by ehispapa(m): 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2013
delors: Ghana! Charlay, this one na from Ghana in Kumasi...Nigerians are not this siilly and gullible. If it is not a rehearsal for a movie scene, then it is the most ridiculous act of deception i have ever seen.

Yeah..it happened in Ghana last year. i still dont know why Nigerians claim everything including the bad one's
Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2013
ninja4life: Lmao just like tb joshua's acted script,dis is meant to decieve gullible nigerians.smh
Who be dis bushpig angry angry.wetin bring T.B Joshua enter dis matter?
Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2013
ok..this look so staged
Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by lomprico(m): 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2013
What is the name of this movie clip? Hillarious!
Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by lomprico(m): 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2013
abhosts: This certainly does not look staged as it seems the crowd are very familiar with the Parties Involved. Besides why use an amateur camera phone to capture such a moment if it is meant for publicity?
My friend park well! So d person videoing the play follow dem enta church when dem don defeat d juju man. Of course d crowd are familiar with d parties, they r all same church members. Gullible lomprak!
Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by mekaboy(m): 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2013
lol ghana movie
Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by hisswagness: 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2013
gunpoint: Finally made fp again, to God b d glory! My pastor did say today in church dat if I paid 20% tithe instead of 10% I wuld recive a great miracle in my life and barely 1hr later I am on fp(though I almost enta 2nd page). If no b god, tel mi who e com be? cool
now 2 enta front page na miracle o? Smh 4 u
Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by Lakayanah: 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2013
God can not be mocked this abracadabra churches all in the name of tithes and offerings there's no limit you would not go be very careful. When the wrath of God come upon you hmm!!!!!!!! A word is enough if you are wise.

1 Like

Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by SELFWORTH: 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=8pt]YOU FILTH! YOU XTIANS ARE DIGGING YOUR OWN GRAVES YOU REALISE THAT?!!!tODAYS NIGERIAN YOUTH ARE NOT THE SAME AS THOSE ILLITERATES OF COLONIAL DAYS! WE KNOW WHAT ALL BASE TREACHERY AND LIES YOU USE TO SPREAD YOUR UGLY MAN-WORSHIP.tHE GODS ARE GREAT] angry angry angry angry angry angry

True CHRISTIANS know the word of God is foolishness to those who are perishing.

So once again I will do things that shock and amaze them, and I will destroy the wisdom of those who claim to know and understand." (Is 29:13-14 CEV)

The Lord said...those who are wise will turn out to be fools, and all their cleverness will be useless." (Is 29:13-14 GNB)I make liars of false prophets and fools of fortunetellers. I take human wisdom and turn it into nonsense. (Is 44:25 CEV)I make fools of fortunetellers and frustrate the predictions of astrologers. The words of the wise I refute and show that their wisdom is foolishness. (Is 44:25 GNB)

So what happened to those who THINK they are wise?

They are FOOLS. Nothing but FOOLS.

Fools will always be foolish. God said they are fools so any Bible believing Christian who indulge in any form of reasoning with them is wasting their energy.

Gid has decreed them eternal FOOLS. It is wriiten in His laws and cannot be changed. His word has settled it. They are FOOLS.
Re: Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2013
SELFWORTH:

The world of God is foolishness to those who are perishing.

So once again I will do things that shock and amaze them, and I will destroy the wisdom of those who claim to know and understand." (Is 29:13-14 CEV)

The Lord said...those who are wise will turn out to be fools, and all their cleverness will be useless." (Is 29:13-14 GNB)I make liars of false prophets and fools of fortunetellers. I take human wisdom and turn it into nonsense. (Is 44:25 CEV)I make fools of fortunetellers and frustrate the predictions of astrologers. The words of the wise I refute and show that their wisdom is foolishness. (Is 44:25 GNB)What happened to those who THINK they are wise?

The word of God is foolishness to those who are perishing.

Go show your word of God up your A$.$.

The Gods are spiritual forces and dont speak in human tongues. stop deceiving the gullible with your man-made trash! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja / Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience / Gospel Singer Patty Obasi Dies Of Kidney Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.