Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,401 members, 7,954,586 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

Where Are The Liberal People? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are The Liberal People? (6379 Views)

Why Is It Hard To Find An Open, Liberal And Smart Woman To Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Where Are The Liberal People? by NubianQ(f): 8:33pm On May 10, 2008
This actually bothers me, I wonder why if a Woman speaks her mind about female rights men get angry, I wonder why when someone expresses what she likes to do or be sexually people condemn it.

if he/she says they like multiple sex its a taboo. but people actually do this behind closed doors. amongst us in the world , we have gay people,Swingers, sex addicts, drug addicts, and all sorts and even people who want to do these things but suppress themselves

why do some people on this site dismiss views on feminity and whats wrong with being a feminist? why are feminists labelled as frustrated.Personally, i am for female rights and i respect men but not men who want to shut us up.

if u like to do something, why pretend and why are u quick to condemn or not comment. i am not trying to direct insults but this forum has many intelligent people and good thinkers but it lacks alot  liberal people.

all in all i am asking whats wrong with being who u are and why do people resort to quoting the bible or some other moral codes that have no authors.

who wrote the rule book on how to live your life? huh
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 10, 2008
right, i agree with everything u said. i was wondering though, did u not make similar thread a few days ago? and arnt u echoing ur friend and my live-in comic vivaladiva? just a thought?
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by vivaladiva(f): 10:13pm On May 10, 2008
rub ur titties if u love liberals
grab ur d* **s if u love liberals
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by NaJaHaJe(f): 10:22pm On May 10, 2008
vivaladiva:

rub your titties if u love liberals
grab your d* **s if u love liberals

is this your form of debate?
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by 4Him1(m): 10:23pm On May 10, 2008
the term "liberal people" is now used to excuse those who have thrown morality to the dogs.
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by uspry1(f): 10:24pm On May 10, 2008
@NubianQ

I agreed with you! It is similar to other different forums everywhere in the world. No difference. It is people's ignorance, disrespectful and arrogance when it come to sensitive topics like "feminist", "cougar", and "outcast".

To your question: Where are liberal people?, I do not know! Maybe I assume they are left NL for good or change new ID for new person from people's insult so harshly or change other NL section permanently to stay away 'Romance Section' anymore.
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 10, 2008
4 Him:

the term "liberal people" is now used to excuse those who have thrown morality to the dogs.
o boy, where u dey? i get nkwobi for u
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by vivaladiva(f): 10:51pm On May 10, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

is this your form of debate?
its my own form of debate what the heck are u goin to do about that grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by NubianQ(f): 10:51pm On May 10, 2008
4HIM,
for u info if u think i have thrown my morality to the dogs MR KNOW IT ALL  then so be it. you seem to tlk down on anything i tlk About so now lets do this. first of all i dont think ur opinion matters and secondly i dont a flying Bleep if u have problem with people  who think freely.

if you cant stand people who express themselves then take a Hike or go to some forum where the likes of you are. u keep tlking down like u are sooooo intelligent. besides tlking about intelligence, how much of everything do u know? if u read what i wrote  i was trying state something and i cleary indicated that i wasnt directing nothing to noone. so you had no right to direct anything at me. so so me a favour, if you cant write on the same page as me then find someone idiots post u can comment on

dont draw a battle line.
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by NubianQ(f): 10:53pm On May 10, 2008
uspry1:

@NubianQ

I agreed with you! It is similar to other different forums everywhere in the world. No difference. It is people's ignorance, disrespectful and arrogance when it come to sensitive topics like "feminist", "cougar", and "outcast".

To your question: Where are liberal people?, I do not know! Maybe I assume they are left Nairaland for good or change new ID for new person from people's insult so harshly or change other Nairaland section permanently to stay away 'Romance Section' anymore.

Thanks girl, atleast there someone who can relate to what am saying, not people like 4HIM

OMO IBO, I dey hail o!!!
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by vivaladiva(f): 10:55pm On May 10, 2008
nubian Q u 4got to tell 4him to go and eat the shit of the dog that ate our morality grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by 4Him1(m): 10:55pm On May 10, 2008
NubianQ:

4HIM,
for u info if u think i have thrown my morality to the dogs MR KNOW IT ALL  then so be it. you seem to tlk down on anything i tlk About so now lets do this. first of all i don't think your opinion matters and secondly i don't a flying mess if u have problem with people  who think freely.

if you can't stand people who express themselves then take a Hike or go to some forum where the likes of you are. u keep tlking down like u are sooooo intelligent. besides tlking about intelligence, how much of everything do u know? if u read what i wrote  i was trying state something and i cleary indicated that i wasnt directing nothing to noone. so you had no right to direct anything at me. so so me a favour, if you can't write on the same page as me then find someone idiots post u can comment on

don't draw a battle line.

what's biting you?  grin Draw what battle line? With who? Another one of the many faceless goons here who can only make noise behind a computer screen?  cheesy

You're yelling about you being entitled to your viewpoint while attacking me for holding mine? Pls can someone define hypocrisy?
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by HRhotness(f): 10:55pm On May 10, 2008
NubianQ:

4HIM,
for u info if u think i have thrown my morality to the dogs MR KNOW IT ALL  then so be it. you seem to tlk down on anything i tlk About so now lets do this. first of all i don't think your opinion matters and secondly i don't a flying mess if u have problem with people  who think freely.

if you can't stand people who express themselves then take a Hike or go to some forum where the likes of you are. u keep tlking down like u are sooooo intelligent. besides tlking about intelligence, how much of everything do u know? if u read what i wrote  i was trying state something and i cleary indicated that i wasnt directing nothing to noone. so you had no right to direct anything at me. so so me a favour, if you can't write on the same page as me then find someone idiots post u can comment on

don't draw a battle line.

Now "THATS" hitting the nail on the head!  grin
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by 4Him1(m): 10:57pm On May 10, 2008
NubianQ:

if you can't write on the same page as me then find someone idiots post u can comment on

this got me thinking . . . read it over again and see whether it makes sense to thick heads like you.
If only people who agreed with the first poster on a thread where allowed to post on particular threads then what's the point of a forum? Is it not to share opinions whether we agree with them or not?

sigh. Some people . . .

I see ur fellow trolls are joining you on your pity party parade. cheesy Some people no get work.
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by NubianQ(f): 10:57pm On May 10, 2008
4HIM,

Know what? dont bother am sure u are jerking off on ur tiny willy at this post so let me leave ur sperm filled hands for u to apply to your brains.

am done tlking to you
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 10, 2008
vivaladiva and NubianQ u guys rock! i may not agree with ur comments and opinions but u ladies rock.
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by 4Him1(m): 10:59pm On May 10, 2008
NubianQ:

4HIM,

Know what? don't bother am sure u are jerking off on your tiny willy at this post so let me leave your sperm filled hands for u to apply to your brains.

am done tlking to you

Sex sex sex! Is that the only thing you dream about all day? Get your mind out of the gutter you! No wonder you end up snivelling every time your "relationships" hit the rocks. This must be a gathering of fellow heart broken ninnies.
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by NubianQ(f): 11:00pm On May 10, 2008
oh piss offf!!!!

yes sex! sex! sex! atleast i have something to think about , self-servicer!!!
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by 4Him1(m): 11:00pm On May 10, 2008
NubianQ:

oh piss offf!!!!

yes sex! sex! sex! atleast i have something to think about , self-servicer!!!

anything else? grin
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by TheSly: 11:02pm On May 10, 2008
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
Its Gerrin Hot in hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by NubianQ(f): 11:03pm On May 10, 2008
BESIDES You ARE ONLY 25 WHAT THE TOSS DO YOU KNOW. SMALL BOY WITH NO BRAINS,  YES I HAVE HAD BROKEN RELATIONSHIPS AND I OPENLY TLK ABOUT IT.

You ARE SO FUCKING IRRITATING,  A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND A NUMB SKULL.

CANT TLK TO 25YEAR OLD IDIOTS WHO JUST STARTED PUBERTY,
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 10, 2008
abeg u guys should stop all dis childish quarell abeg,must we all quarell every time?

nubianQ:e fisile sogbo? wink wink grin

4him:nwoke mu i 'ne nyen nsogbu,pwo ebea? grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by 4Him1(m): 11:06pm On May 10, 2008
NubianQ:

BESIDES You ARE ONLY 25 WHAT THE TOSS DO YOU KNOW. SMALL BOY WITH NO BRAINS, YES I HAVE HAD BROKEN RELATIONSHIPS AND I OPENLY TLK ABOUT IT.

You ARE SO FUCKING IRRITATING, A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND A NUMB SKULL.

CANT TLK TO 25YEAR OLD IDIOTS WHO JUST STARTED PUBERTY,

What a shame. I've seen 18yr olds with a lot more common sense. grin Grow up, if age were a barometer for brains people like you shld be mentors not coming here talking of anal sex.
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by vivaladiva(f): 11:07pm On May 10, 2008
i like quarell  i hate 4him i like quarell i hate 4him pls sing along nairaland
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by 4Him1(m): 11:09pm On May 10, 2008
vivaladiva:

i like quarell i hate 4him i like quarell i hate 4him please sing along nairaland

should i add a tune? cheesy grin
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by vivaladiva(f): 11:10pm On May 10, 2008
feel free to join in
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by vivaladiva(f): 11:10pm On May 10, 2008
application to add lyrics closed
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by NubianQ(f): 11:16pm On May 10, 2008
FIRST OF ALL, IF You READ MY POST On anal sex u would see i wasnt advocating to it but said people who wanted to do it were free to do what they wanted (Read u illiterate) secondly dummy, i am sure every  detail you have taken has been up your ASS. so i can't blame you since the only post u can remember is about anal sex.

anyways, yes i am no mentor, never professed being one either so if at your age u need a mentor u may as well go back to your mum and dad to take care off your sorry ass.

i am not against people who don't like my opinions, i don't like empty mentor searching BRATS like u talking about stuff they don't know. yes if u claim to have met more mature 18 year olds by all means there are forums for teenagers u can go to. but considering the fact that u are a RETARD, i recommend u go home to mummy because thats the only person that would accept u
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by vivaladiva(f): 11:18pm On May 10, 2008
we shall over coooooooooooooome
we shall over coooooooooooooome
we shall over come 4himmmmmmmmm
pls sing along
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by HRhotness(f): 11:19pm On May 10, 2008
LOL,,,
viva don turn choir mistress grin
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by NubianQ(f): 11:20pm On May 10, 2008
4HIM,

To end this all. am tired of having to adress the fact that u are impossible. so all the best n m out to see what other people have writen and have a laugh.

Viva,

Pls 4HIM Needs advice on Anal sex could u post the Kid a leaflet and also add something on "How to become a man"
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by NubianQ(f): 11:21pm On May 10, 2008
HR added u on facebook with my other ID. holla

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him / How Do You Confront A Married Man Who Does Not Know That You Know He Is Married? / Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.