Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Will The Nigeria FG Support These Two Men In Kenya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will The Nigeria FG Support These Two Men In Kenya (735 Views)

Stop Sending Your Deportees To Nigeria – ​FG Warns ECOWAS Member States / Displaced Bakassi Children Seeks Nigeria Fg’s Help[pics] / Cameroon Did No Wrong Flooding Nigeria – FG Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will The Nigeria FG Support These Two Men In Kenya by Qoraxeey: 6:18am On Jun 22, 2013
Here's the video of the two drug traffickers who emitted KES 10M worth of cocaine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV-vXmfuSog&feature=c4-overview&list=UUhBQgieUidXV1CmDxSdRm3g
Re: Will The Nigeria FG Support These Two Men In Kenya by Qoraxeey: 6:19am On Jun 22, 2013
How does one embed youtube videos here?
Re: Will The Nigeria FG Support These Two Men In Kenya by texaco1: 6:24am On Jun 22, 2013
why should govt support them?hen chinedu was forcefully deported u said he should have been tried there in kenya and no these two drug pushers u want them to be deported.let them be tried there and punished accordinly.
Re: Will The Nigeria FG Support These Two Men In Kenya by Qoraxeey: 6:31am On Jun 22, 2013
Why should the GoK waste resources in prosecuting Chinedu? Every country has a right of admission. The law allows the cabinet secretary to deport any foreigner without having to go to court. wink
Re: Will The Nigeria FG Support These Two Men In Kenya by texaco1: 6:40am On Jun 22, 2013
Qoraxeey: Why should the GoK waste resources in prosecuting Chinedu? Every country has a right of admission. The law allows the cabinet secretary to deport any foreigner without having to go to court. wink
bro ,you are not getting my point.i agree ith u though and i was only laying a point that those two caught with drugs should be made to face the music.nigeria govt cant go all over and be supporting criminal nigerians in other countries.
to butterss ur point noone cant dictate to another country ho they should interoret their customs the only people that has the exclusive right are the citizens of that country
Re: Will The Nigeria FG Support These Two Men In Kenya by musiwa25: 6:45am On Jun 22, 2013
from my experience alot of nigerian abroad get frame for crime... by their host countries even if they have not committed crime. Alot of the police frame nigerian abroad.. They plan drugs on nigerian and plant crime on them, this is what most of this police service abroad do to nigerian.. Which is wrong..

My advice to you.. if you have problem with a policeman, all of their officers will come after you. trying to frame you up for a crime.. and they will follow you and start given ticket even when you are on your right.. they will harasses you or even kill you.. making you look like a crime while you have not committed a crime. they can even have a black person kill you. so that they dont get blame.

this one of the reason you dont want to be a nigerian
Re: Will The Nigeria FG Support These Two Men In Kenya by texaco1: 6:54am On Jun 22, 2013
musiwa25: from my experience alot of nigerian abroad get frame for crime... by their host countries even if they have not committed crime. Alot of the police frame nigerian abroad.. They plan drugs on nigerian and plant crime on them, this is what most of this police service abroad do to nigerian.. Which is wrong..

My advice to you.. if you have problem with a policeman, all of their officers will come after you. trying to frame you up for a crime.. and they will follow you and start given ticket even when you are on your right.. they will harasses you or even kill you.. making you look like a crime while you have not committed a crime. they can even have a black person kill you. so that they dont get blame.
abeg read the story before passing comments,they were aarrested at the airport with drugs on them.
Re: Will The Nigeria FG Support These Two Men In Kenya by musiwa25: 7:00am On Jun 22, 2013
you people dont know what it means been a nigerian abroad. If you do.. You will never make such comment.. You are the first person they will arrest even if you are jesus christ. as long as you are nigerian... It is very very very bad been a nigerian abroad.
Re: Will The Nigeria FG Support These Two Men In Kenya by musiwa25: 7:16am On Jun 22, 2013
let me help you out how did the men pass through the nigeria airport without been notice.. the system will show everybody there that they had drugs on them and they would have been arrested.

this most be the reason why nigeria held on to the plane.
Re: Will The Nigeria FG Support These Two Men In Kenya by texaco1: 7:21am On Jun 22, 2013
musiwa25: let me help you out how did the men pass through the nigeria airport without been notice.. the system will show everybody there that they had drugs on them and they would have been arrested.

this most be the reason why nigeria held on to the plane.
they didnt depart from nigeria ,pls pls pls read the story first.they were coming to nigeria from brazil.

Police in Kenya are holding two Nigerians after they were found in possession of drugs worth at least $118,000 (Sh10 million). The suspected drug traffickers have been placed under observation after they were arrested at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Nairobi Friday. Police said the Nigerians had travelled from Brazil and had a stopover in Dubai. They were headed to Lagos. So far, the two have emitted 47 pellets of a substance that police believe to be cocaine. According to police, each pellet is valued at $3,000 (Sh250,000). Police said they will continue observing the Nigerians to see whether they will emit more pellets.
Re: Will The Nigeria FG Support These Two Men In Kenya by musiwa25: 7:29am On Jun 22, 2013
Re: Will The Nigeria FG Support These Two Men In Kenya by Gbawe: 7:35am On Jun 22, 2013
Your thread title is offensive for insinuating the Nigerian FG will support any Nigerian who has been arrested for committing a criminal offence.

The current Gestapo-style deportation actions of Kenya against "foreigners" is primitive, crude and xenophobic. Nigeria would be totally worthless if she will not challenge such patently unfair antics against her citizens. Any reaction of the Nigerian government to that action from Kenya cannot lead any sensible people to conclude our FG will support Nigerians arrested for drug smuggling in Kenya .

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not A Fraudster, Says Ex-lagos Deputy Gov / REVEALED: How Asari Dokubo Became A VIP / Why Is It That No South West Man Has Chair Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.