Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Why Is It That No South West Man Has Chair Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is It That No South West Man Has Chair Pdp (734 Views)

42 Appointment Made So Far By Buhari Still No South East! / ‘Why We Reject Zakari As Acting INEC Chair’ – PDP / How North Sidelines S/west In Civil Service * No South Westerner In Top Ten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That No South West Man Has Chair Pdp by Biodup: 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2013
Since inception of this democracy in 1999, pdp has a party has been chair by difference people from difference regions except south west. Obj used his influence to became BOT chairman of the party. Pdp as a national party must be fair enough to give all regions equal chances to lead the party.
Re: Why Is It That No South West Man Has Chair Pdp by mistamexzy(m): 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2013
because its an irrelevant topic.
Re: Why Is It That No South West Man Has Chair Pdp by iGeneral: 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2013
Some people Don't like to chair failure
Re: Why Is It That No South West Man Has Chair Pdp by Orjioorji(f): 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2013
becouse they are bunch of genetic hypocris if given sell PDP to the opposition and collect money as they did to their brother MKO.
Re: Why Is It That No South West Man Has Chair Pdp by nedu2000(m): 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2013
Is der any bigger position in the PDP than d president,he is the leader of the party and can remove an chairman......obasanjo,a yoruba man was dat president
Re: Why Is It That No South West Man Has Chair Pdp by Orjioorji(f): 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2013
becouse they are bunch of genetic hypocris if given they will sell PDP to the opposition and collect money as they did to their brother MKO.or they will follow back and allied with oppositions.
Re: Why Is It That No South West Man Has Chair Pdp by Biodup: 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2013
mistamexzy: because its an irrelevant topic.
i don' join issues with baby nairalander like you. When i joined the forum i learned to respet the senior nairalanders like beaf, dayokanu and so many more, Including oga seun himself.
Re: Why Is It That No South West Man Has Chair Pdp by shortgun(m): 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2013
Here we go again
Re: Why Is It That No South West Man Has Chair Pdp by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2013
Nigeria is presently crippled with a lot of challenges and the only thing the op could think about is who chairs a particular party. @least under that same party which has bn chaired by pple of different tribe a yoruba man became the president.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That No South West Man Has Chair Pdp by mensdept: 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2013
ULSHERLAN: Nigeria is presently crippled with a lot of challenges and the only thing the op could think about is who chairs a particular party. @least under that same party which has bn chaired by pple of different tribe a yoruba man became the president.

Don't mind that local boy. He didn't think before he started this thread.
Re: Why Is It That No South West Man Has Chair Pdp by mistamexzy(m): 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2013
Biodup: i don' join issues with baby nairalander like you. When i joined the forum i learned to respet the senior nairalanders like beaf, dayokanu and so many more, Including oga seun himself.
Like I said b4, "irrelevant"
Re: Why Is It That No South West Man Has Chair Pdp by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2013
The geo-political zone that produces the president of the country forfeits the position of the chairman of the party. Or do you expect that the chairman of PDP would have come from the SW even though former president Olusegun Obasanjo was from the same zone?
Re: Why Is It That No South West Man Has Chair Pdp by vladimiros: 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2013
i-General:
Some people Don't like to chair failure

when ur utopic APC displaces PDP..

call me

I like PDP, you know why, they don't lose, they hate losing
Re: Why Is It That No South West Man Has Chair Pdp by slimfit1(m): 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
I don't care.

(1) (Reply)

2015 Was Why Governors Staged Walkout ‘coup’ To Embarrass Jonathan / Nine-year-old Boy Sneaks On Flight From Minneapolis To Las Vegas>stowaway In U.S / Oshiomhole Escapes Being Lynch At A Meeting In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.