Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Who Is BUHARI? And What Are His Antecedents? Know More About The Messiah. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is BUHARI? And What Are His Antecedents? Know More About The Messiah. (1479 Views)

Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! / Buhari And His Past Antecedents... / We Must Assess Buhari From His Antecedents. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is BUHARI? And What Are His Antecedents? Know More About The Messiah. by bcomputer101: 8:27am On Jun 22, 2013
And to all you singers of young president - how many of you voted ur young comrades who contested for the presidency in other political parties to serve as a form of encouragement and also as a testimony of your sincere want for a young president. How many of you belong to a political party or are u dreaming someone will one day knock your door to offer you the candidature of a party? See we should cover our face in shame that the only tin veritable against Buhari is his age and religion - and not that he is corrupt and insensitive to the plight of the masses.
Because Buhari is old I should then vote a clueless
GEJ cos he is young? Because Buhari is a northern I
should then vote the corrupt GEJ cos he is from the
south? So because Buhari is muslim I should vote the vision less GEJ cos he is a "christian"? We need to
start thinking and acting like people that sincerely
want a positive change. It should be progress over
sentiments not the other way round...transforming
Nigeria atm is not a child's play I beg to repeat! Sai
Buhari!!!

Insincerity on what we truly want is a major in
Nigeria. Is the problem of Nigeria caused by age of
our leaders? NO! Is the challenges of our economy a
result of an absence in technocrats? NO! Is the
problem facing us as a nation and our inability to
move forward a direct product of sentiments? YES!
Why can't will just for once be reasonable - if age is
the magic why then is a young and educated GEJ
performing so horribly? Or why is Dimeji Bankole
and the rest "youths" embroiled in massive
corruption? Any reasonable person who is still
thinking freely and not with a bought conscience will attest to the popularity of Buhari and the sincerity of the man's quest for a positive change. When we reason in terms of how old a man is and where he is from rather than the ability to perform then we are indeed our problem. Politics is a game of popularity and numbers - only Buhari can within d frame of two years be sellable cos pushing a new relatively unknown individual as a presidential candidate is a suicide. Age has nothing to do with performance in govt and history has a lot of examples. What we need is progress - sincere transformation and "total" freedom from the bondage of PDP. Our problem is
not about age, sex, tribe, place of birth and other
trivia tinz - our problem is corruption, greed,
insincerity, mismanagement and PDP!!! Buhari is the man! After him a young an vibrant Nigerian can
emerge but not now - to clear the rot in this nation
atm is not a child's play...Sai Buhari!!!

I wonder how age has become a factor for becoming
a president. Jonathan who is in his 50's, what has he
done so far for the country? what has people like
Dimeji Bankole, Farouk Lawan etc who i believe are
in their 40's impacted in the lives of the Nigerian
youth? Absolutely nothing! Corruption knows no age.
Buhari should be given the opportunity to rule this
country. Who cares if he is 100years? what Nigerians want is a true leader who will liberate this country from the hands of PDP.
Re: Who Is BUHARI? And What Are His Antecedents? Know More About The Messiah. by bcomputer101: 8:28am On Jun 22, 2013
ANTECEDENTS OF BUHARI:
Buhari is the only good candidate who can transform Nigeria.
He has a vision.
He saw the problem.
He knows the problem.
When he was Military, Then, everybody sat tight.
Nigeria was taking shape.
One naira was just less than a dollar.
There was discipline.
He introduced WAI(War Against Indiscipline).
And there were WAI brigades then, National Orientation agency was functional.
Telling the public what is right to do and what is wrong.
He banned public place smoking before UK did so.
Every home was forced to have a toilet.
Every home with dustbin.
Places we never thought could be clean was clean in days.
If you urinate along the road N50 fine.
Mobile court.
WAI brigades will make arrest and hand you to police.
No bribe along the road Police checkpoints.
If you give bribe you are going to jail.
If you take it you are going to jail.
Your judgement is within days, Not this kind of rubbish.
It was the first time waec GCE candidates who were caught cheating went to jail.
He had started consulting to introduce payment of certain amount to graduates without job before he was impeached before implementation.

Corrupt people who are todays leaders are afraid of him and they will not want him because they all believe they will be jail.

NOTE: When he was there our refinery was fully functional, Fuel price BAM low!
Re: Who Is BUHARI? And What Are His Antecedents? Know More About The Messiah. by bcomputer101: 8:29am On Jun 22, 2013
SAI BUHARI...
Re: Who Is BUHARI? And What Are His Antecedents? Know More About The Messiah. by Emusan(m): 8:47am On Jun 22, 2013
bcomputer101: SAI BUHARI...

Observation! Please change the thread title 'Is' to 'His'
Thanks!
Re: Who Is BUHARI? And What Are His Antecedents? Know More About The Messiah. by mike404(m): 8:59am On Jun 22, 2013
And hows this gonna stop me from voting for gej come 2015 SAY NO TO THE JIHADIST CALLED BUHARI angry
Re: Who Is BUHARI? And What Are His Antecedents? Know More About The Messiah. by Omexonomy: 9:03am On Jun 22, 2013
Stupidity of the highest order. Ho old are you. If you want to know more then click- https://www.nairaland.com/1316146/why-yorubas-should-reject-buhari
bcomputer101: ANTECEDENTS OF BUHARI:
Buhari is the only good candidate who can transform Nigeria.
He has a vision.
He saw the problem.
He knows the problem.
When he was Military, Then, everybody sat tight.
Nigeria was taking shape.
One naira was just less than a dollar.
There was discipline.
He introduced WAI(War Against Indiscipline).
And there were WAI brigades then, National Orientation agency was functional.
Telling the public what is right to do and what is wrong.
He banned public place smoking before UK did so.
Every home was forced to have a toilet.
Every home with dustbin.
Places we never thought could be clean was clean in days.
If you urinate along the road N50 fine.
Mobile court.
WAI brigades will make arrest and hand you to police.
No bribe along the road Police checkpoints.
If you give bribe you are going to jail.
If you take it you are going to jail.
Your judgement is within days, Not this kind of rubbish.
It was the first time waec GCE candidates who were caught cheating went to jail.
He had started consulting to introduce payment of certain amount to graduates without job before he was impeached before implementation.

Corrupt people who are todays leaders are afraid of him and they will not want him because they all believe they will be jail.

NOTE: When he was there our refinery was fully functional, Fuel price BAM low!
Re: Who Is BUHARI? And What Are His Antecedents? Know More About The Messiah. by Omexonomy: 9:10am On Jun 22, 2013
Beer palour talk you people will never cease to amaze me. Bh has fail to destroy gej reputatiön. https://www.nairaland.com/1316146/why-yorubas-should-reject-buhari
bcomputer101: And to all you singers of young president - how many of you voted ur young comrades who contested for the presidency in other political parties to serve as a form of encouragement and also as a testimony of your sincere want for a young president. How many of you belong to a political party or are u dreaming someone will one day knock your door to offer you the candidature of a party? See we should cover our face in shame that the only tin veritable against Buhari is his age and religion - and not that he is corrupt and insensitive to the plight of the masses.
Because Buhari is old I should then vote a clueless
GEJ cos he is young? Because Buhari is a northern I
should then vote the corrupt GEJ cos he is from the
south? So because Buhari is muslim I should vote the vision less GEJ cos he is a "christian"? We need to
start thinking and acting like people that sincerely
want a positive change. It should be progress over
sentiments not the other way round...transforming
Nigeria atm is not a child's play I beg to repeat! Sai
Buhari!!!

Insincerity on what we truly want is a major in
Nigeria. Is the problem of Nigeria caused by age of
our leaders? NO! Is the challenges of our economy a
result of an absence in technocrats? NO! Is the
problem facing us as a nation and our inability to
move forward a direct product of sentiments? YES!
Why can't will just for once be reasonable - if age is
the magic why then is a young and educated GEJ
performing so horribly? Or why is Dimeji Bankole
and the rest "youths" embroiled in massive
corruption? Any reasonable person who is still
thinking freely and not with a bought conscience will attest to the popularity of Buhari and the sincerity of the man's quest for a positive change. When we reason in terms of how old a man is and where he is from rather than the ability to perform then we are indeed our problem. Politics is a game of popularity and numbers - only Buhari can within d frame of two years be sellable cos pushing a new relatively unknown individual as a presidential candidate is a suicide. Age has nothing to do with performance in govt and history has a lot of examples. What we need is progress - sincere transformation and "total" freedom from the bondage of PDP. Our problem is
not about age, sex, tribe, place of birth and other
trivia tinz - our problem is corruption, greed,
insincerity, mismanagement and PDP!!! Buhari is the man! After him a young an vibrant Nigerian can
emerge but not now - to clear the rot in this nation
atm is not a child's play...Sai Buhari!!!

I wonder how age has become a factor for becoming
a president. Jonathan who is in his 50's, what has he
done so far for the country? what has people like
Dimeji Bankole, Farouk Lawan etc who i believe are
in their 40's impacted in the lives of the Nigerian
youth? Absolutely nothing! Corruption knows no age.
Buhari should be given the opportunity to rule this
country. Who cares if he is 100years? what Nigerians want is a true leader who will liberate this country from the hands of PDP.

Re: Who Is BUHARI? And What Are His Antecedents? Know More About The Messiah. by bcomputer101: 9:12am On Jun 22, 2013
Omexonomy: Beer palour talk you people will never cease to amaze me. Bh has fail to destroy gej reputatiön. https://www.nairaland.com/1316146/why-yorubas-should-reject-buhari

Enemies of Progress!
Re: Who Is BUHARI? And What Are His Antecedents? Know More About The Messiah. by Donmams(m): 9:14am On Jun 22, 2013
OP don't waste your breath. These christians have already been brainwashed by pastor ayo oritsejafor and his fellow pentecostal crooks to hate buhari. It's a shame we can't depend on christians to transform this country as they keep giving us one bad leader after another. I have asked my christian friends since they hate buhari for being a muslim, why can't they give nigeria a christian who can turn this country like buhari can. The answer is deafening silence. The christian flock is lost. Shame.

1 Like

Re: Who Is BUHARI? And What Are His Antecedents? Know More About The Messiah. by Omexonomy: 9:16am On Jun 22, 2013
When where you born. How old were you when buhari came and destroy democracy whìch would have being up to 30 years old.
bcomputer101:

Enemies of Progress!
Re: Who Is BUHARI? And What Are His Antecedents? Know More About The Messiah. by bcomputer101: 9:24am On Jun 22, 2013
Omexonomy: When where you born. How old were you when buhari came and destroy democracy whìch would have being up to 30 years old.

With your reply, i can guess you are below 30yrs.

If your village have a king, go and ask him about Buhari antecedents.

I believe a day is coming that you will show up interest in leading the nation. Your antecedents will also speak for you. Just keep criticising somebody whom you are not even born when the rude the country. PDP is the major sponsor of his propaganda BUT people with fish brain will fall for it.
Re: Who Is BUHARI? And What Are His Antecedents? Know More About The Messiah. by brownlord: 9:29am On Jun 22, 2013
Donmams: OP don't waste your breath. These christians have already been brainwashed by pastor ayo oritsejafor and his fellow pentecostal crooks to hate buhari. It's a shame we can't depend on christians to transform this country as they keep giving us one bad leader after another. I have asked my christian friends since they hate buhari for being a muslim, why can't they give nigeria a christian who can turn this country like buhari can. The answer is deafening silence. The christian flock is lost. Shame.

1 Like

Re: Who Is BUHARI? And What Are His Antecedents? Know More About The Messiah. by Omexonomy: 9:30am On Jun 22, 2013
@Donmans or what did you call ur self, apart from gej and obj mention one other president who is a christian.
Re: Who Is BUHARI? And What Are His Antecedents? Know More About The Messiah. by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 22, 2013
Omexonomy: When where you born. How old were you when buhari came and destroy democracy whìch would have being up to 30 years old.

You should ask yourself that question - WHEN WHERE YOU BORN?

cause if you were in existence in the 80s, you would av known whom the no-nonsense Buhari is!

I guess you are one of the brainwashed and 5tup!d facebook and 2go generation!

A generation that has lost all sense of direction - that is why they see ignoramuses like GEJ, bankole, farouk, oritsejafo and the rest of their ilks as heroes!

For your info - folks like you are the reason why this country is still backwards!

i hate replying to 5tup!d people! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Who Is BUHARI? And What Are His Antecedents? Know More About The Messiah. by Omexonomy: 9:49am On Jun 22, 2013
Cry cry bh what are ur problems.
greateros:

You should ask yourself that question - WHEN WHERE YOU BORN?

cause if you were in existence in the 80s, you would av known whom the no-nonsense Buhari is!

I guess you are one of the brainwashed and 5tup!d facebook and 2go generation!

A generation that has lost all sense of direction - that is why they see ignoramuses like GEJ, bankole, farouk, oritsejafo and the rest of their ilks as heroes!

For your info - folks like you are the reason why this country is still backwards!

i hate replying to 5tup!d people! angry angry angry
Re: Who Is BUHARI? And What Are His Antecedents? Know More About The Messiah. by raphead: 9:51am On Jun 22, 2013
after careful observation of this country. l have come to the conclusion that Nigerians are their own problem. bad mouthing a competent man cause he doesn't share the same ethnic and religion affliction with you and y'all cry and pray for change. sorry this country and majority of its inhabitants are circuit men.

1 Like

Re: Who Is BUHARI? And What Are His Antecedents? Know More About The Messiah. by jaso1(m): 11:04am On Jun 22, 2013
You are nothing but a waste to your generation! How could you deduce performance with truncated democracy that sorounded with corruption as is in our system today? The same set of people whom Buhari took over government from then are the one rulling by looting, basterdise our economy and infrastructure. They can't build new structure yet they they cant mentain those one they met on ground. You should ask yourself what was revenue from then and now government? You must be dead to have only that excuse against Buhari. Person like you will call Gery Rawling mad dog because he kill those who need to be kill in other for Ghana to grow.

1 Like

Re: Who Is BUHARI? And What Are His Antecedents? Know More About The Messiah. by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:19pm On Jun 22, 2013
Buhari is a murderer!!
Re: Who Is BUHARI? And What Are His Antecedents? Know More About The Messiah. by bcomputer101: 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Buhari is a murderer!!

Name one of your family member he kill?
Re: Who Is BUHARI? And What Are His Antecedents? Know More About The Messiah. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2013
bcomputer101: SAI BUHARI...
The last time this evil invocation was chanted in 2011, blood flowed like River!
And you have started again!
Una no dey tire?
Re: Who Is BUHARI? And What Are His Antecedents? Know More About The Messiah. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2013
Donmams: OP don't waste your breath. These christians have already been brainwashed by pastor ayo oritsejafor and his fellow pentecostal crooks to hate buhari. It's a shame we can't depend on christians to transform this country as they keep giving us one bad leader after another. I have asked my christian friends since they hate buhari for being a muslim, why can't they give nigeria a christian who can turn this country like buhari can. The answer is deafening silence. The christian flock is lost. Shame.

Leave Pastor Ayo out of it.
Buhari is a criminal like Nzeogwu, Gowon, Mohammed, Dimka, IBB, Abacha, Gowon and all those who truncated democracies.

Buhari should be jailed for life. It is only in Nigeria that criminals come out in the open to intimidate and harass us.

We all knew how dirty and deadly Abacha was ,yet Saint Buhari found it easy to lick his boot.

@OP, if Buhari is the only hope for Nigeria, then Nigeria is then so hopeless.
Buhari will never rule Nigeria again! Simple!
Re: Who Is BUHARI? And What Are His Antecedents? Know More About The Messiah. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2013
jas_o:
You are nothing but a waste to your generation! How could you deduce performance with truncated democracy that sorounded with corruption as is in our system today? The same set of people whom Buhari took over government from then are the one rulling by looting, basterdise our economy and infrastructure. They can't build new structure yet they they cant mentain those one they met on ground. You should ask yourself what was revenue from then and now government? You must be dead to have only that excuse against Buhari. Person like you will call Gery Rawling mad dog because he kill those who need to be kill in other for Ghana to grow.

Cant you people be a bit civilised in a public forum?
Must you insult people because they have a different opinion?

Anyway, what did the military achieve by truncating democracies?
The military led us to a war in which a section of Nigerians were singled out and murdered in cold blood!
Buhari participated in that orgy of blood!

The military held unto power from 1966 to 1978 (12 years)
Civilians took over and lasted only 4 years.
Buhari led another set of criminal minded soldiers to truncate the democracy.

The military held unto power from 1983 to 1999 (16 years)

Even when Buhari decided to become "democratic", his campaign slogan is nothing but promises of blood!

It was the military that destroyed Nigeria. And some of us are tired of it all.

If Buhari must rule, then some of us must work hard to split this fraud of a country created by over zealous whitemen.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Leads Obasanjo, FG Officials On Condolence Visit To Fashola [photo] / Ijaw dont be deceived,jonathan when northerner get you,you go hear wen By Musiwa / Has Any APC Controlled State Universities Pulled Out From The Strike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.