Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death (29985 Views)

I Was Chained And Forced To Sleep With Over 30 Men / Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. / Cynthia Osokogu Was Killed By Her FaceBook Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by obaakad(m): 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2013
I was thinking by now those guys ought to have being killed?why are they turning their own case into home video that people can now watch .it is written in the bible that if you killed by the sword you die by it also!nigeria lawyer wake up for juctice .
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by Salmoneus(m): 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2013
intimacy gadget
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by McDoe(m): 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2013
The guys and everyone involved in the babe's death should be hanged.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by Ninilowo(m): 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2013
kingthreat: Imagine if she had pepper spray in her bag. At least it wont have been easy to kill her so easily. Ladies, I advise you get that shit when you visit someone you dont trust.
Everyone needs d pepper spray. Where can I get one? It can go a long way.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by Blackteeth(m): 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2013
Most people here saying they cant meet friends online are simply foools. What is the difference between meeting someone you saw online and meeting someone you didnt meet online? Both are still strangers at first. Whether you like it or not you MUST meet someone in your life.
Its like saying you wouldnt enter a vehicle anymore after you witnessed an accident scene.
At some points you MUST trust somebody in this life. You only have to be careful and leave the rest to God.

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by francisbiz: 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2013
funshint: There's more to dis case than we know. With d items listed above e.g the love machine(vibrat*r dild), chain...it looks like a "consensual" violent sex gone wrong. #MyThought
Just shut the Bleep-up! You want to manufacture a defense evidence? Non of the accused had said anything of such; maybe you were at the scene of the crime ... explain yourself better to the prosecutor.

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by HezronLorraine(m): 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2013
R.I.P Cynthia.you died. Before ur days.ur death was an eye-opener to everyone.
No one can really put the blame on you to some faults.
This should teach others that no matter the level of acquaintance with each other for years no one is to be trusted.
May we be sensitive to the circumstances of life and take actions with guidiance from our spirit.

Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by lyfe(m): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2013
Why was she carrying her international passports around in the first place. Ladies are very weird beings you just can never understand them. They see good gentle guys but they would rather opt for psychos.

I would have believed this was a sadomasochistic act gone wrong, but the fact that her drink was spiked with ruffy to bring sedation doesn`t sound like the S and M act was consensual. The adult toys found in the girl`s bag don`t add up either.

Rophynol is a date-rape drug which is classed under controlled drug and pharmacist should never dispense this kind of drug to anyone without prescription from psychiatrist because of its hallucinogenic effect. The necrophiliac dude must have been planning this cruel act way before it occurred.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by francisbiz: 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2013
Good job for posting this, our journalists no longer follow cases to inform the masses and aid the hunger for justice.
We have lots of cases in Nigeria, lots of oppression, jungle justice, extra judicial killings and molestation by civilians and law enforcement agents that we are only informed of the initial deed. After that nothing else, we don't know how the cases end, whether criminals are convicted or not we don't usually get informed. The press should help the masses in this area, we on our own should also try to pass such info through the net like this nairaland and other web outlets.
When convicts are sentenced to death we don't know whether they get executed or released, we no nothing. In the western world when murderers face execution ,the immediate members of the families of the murdered must be present to witness the execution.
This will help to reduce capital crime in Nigeria, it could happen to any anybody; this even happened to General's daughter. It was during military era the we last heard of public execution, ;there are rumours that Governors are afraid of signing death warrant or so.
Finally, the names, towns, villages, quarters, streets of residences and pictures of the accused should be made public so that we know them and their full identities.
Have you ever lost someone ; sister, brother, mother, father, son, daughter etc to death by nature or by murderers ... you know how it feels, and if you have not, you certainly don't know how it feels.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by ignis: 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2013
da-gentility:
I thought her case has been resolved.
I wonder why they keep digging an old grave.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by francisbiz: 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2013
lyfe: Why was she carrying her international passports around in the first place. Ladies are very weird beings you just can never understand them. They see good gentle guys but they would rather opt for psychos.

I would have believed this was a sadomasochistic act gone wrong, but the fact that her drink was spiked with ruffy to bring sedation doesn`t sound like the S and M act was consensual. The adult toys found in the girl`s bag don`t add up either.

Rophynol is a date-rap drug which is classed under controlled drug and pharmacist should never dispense this kind of drug to anyone without prescription from psychiatrist because of its hallucinogenic effect. The necrophiliac dude must have been planning this cruel act way before it occurred. You are a bit right, you don't drug someone who has willingly given you consent to do whatever,; maybe you don;t know what ladies carry in handbags. They also have the right to have vibrators, it is not a crime. What if the psychos brought it with them. Anyway these are not the issue, Murder is the case.
If we want to judge on morality, lets get down. Blue films, vibrators, erotica,sex are sold everywhere and people buy them and use them, it is not written on the faces. If you install cctvs in every room in the world, you would be amazed what you will see. The way we go about sex is not predictable. But crimes should be avoided in anything you choose to do. Even you, you may be sucking everywhere, but in the open you would say God forbids. So whether Cynthia had vibrator or not is very immaterial; it is legal. Some husbands and wives even use it.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by francisbiz: 2:05pm On Jun 22, 2013
lyfe: Why was she carrying her international passports around in the first place. Ladies are very weird beings you just can never understand them. They see good gentle guys but they would rather opt for psychos.

Rophynol is a date-rap drug which is classed under controlled drug and pharmacist should never dispense this kind of drug to anyone without prescription from psychiatrist because of its hallucinogenic effect. The necrophiliac dude must have been planning this cruel act way before it occurred. You are a bit right, you don't drug someone who has willingly given you consent to do whatever,; maybe you don;t know what ladies carry in handbags. They also have the right to have vibrators, it is not a crime. What if the psychos brought it with them. Anyway these are not the issue, Murder is the case.
If we want to judge on morality, lets get down. Blue films, vibrators, erotica,sex are sold everywhere and people buy them and use them, it is not written on the faces. If you install cctvs in every room in the world, you would be amazed what you will see. The way we go about sex is not predictable. But crimes should be avoided in anything you choose to do. Even you, you may be sucking everywhere, but in the open you would say God forbids. So whether Cynthia had vibrator or not is very immaterial; it is legal. Some husbands and wives even use it.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by ignis: 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2013
Ogbeche77: How i wish all murder cases in Nigeria could be treated like this.
The police should be praised for getting to the bottom of this case
Would the bottom of the case bring Cynthia back to life? If no, then why the praise? They are only doing what they are paid to do.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by francisbiz: 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2013

Rophynol is a date-rap drug which is classed under controlled drug and pharmacist should never dispense this kind of drug to anyone without prescription from psychiatrist because of its hallucinogenic effect. The necrophiliac dude must have been planning this cruel act way before it occurred.
You are a bit right, you don't drug someone who has willingly given you consent to do whatever,; maybe you don;t know what ladies carry in handbags. They also have the right to have vibrators, it is not a crime. What if the psychos brought it with them. Anyway these are not the issue, Murder is the case.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by ini4brandon(m): 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2013
kingthreat: Imagine if she had pepper spray in her bag. At least it wont have been easy to kill her so easily. Ladies, I advise you get that shit when you visit someone you dont trust.
pepper spray while having sex,...
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by andyanders: 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2013

Rophynol is a date-rap drug which is classed under controlled drug and pharmacist should never dispense this kind of drug to anyone without prescription from psychiatrist because of its hallucinogenic effect. The necrophiliac dude must have been planning this cruel act way before it occurred.
The accused has been into the act of sedation and was exposed when they got Cinthia killed.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by andyanders: 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2013

The accused has been into the act of sedation and was exposed when they got Cynthia killed. In developed countries, unresolved murders/cases like this would have been linked to them. There has been cases of missing young ladies and I can just say here that most of these kind of crime should be linked to these guys.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by gtrust: 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2013
spacebus: Why will her passport be placed on her chest,and a photograph of hers be taken?

Too much oyibo movies!
NCIS & Criminal minds

They must have watched those psychotic oyibo serial killers who kill and keep 'trophies'! (sent pictures of the girl to his laptop)

Maybe Nigerian Police should also start doing PROFILING & VICTIMOLOGY

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by anonimi: 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2013
goldfish80:
Spot on, she wasnt going for a buisness meeting at a hotel with love machine in her purse.
Ladies must be careful with what they do

Na wa for you oh. Let me resist the urge to say more than that.
She may have the vibrator to reduce temptation for casual sex.
You obviously have not asked yourself why they had to drug her first. Or have you

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by Asemo11(m): 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2013
U see wetin runs day cause hmmm i never still belive dis story oh make i jos chill wait 4 season 2 cuz nigeria police are full of mistrics
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by SELFWORTH: 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2013
dvdon: I pity those boys because the way dis case is going I think its involving their lives.
God show mercy on their souls.

The wages of sin is death.

God's mercy doesn't mean they will not be punished. Their punishment from Cynthias maker awaits them.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by mamagee3(f): 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2013
This crime was unnecessary, may her soul rest in peace!!!
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by MsSantaClaus(f): 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2013
[quote author=mama-gee]This crime was unnecessary, may her soul rest in peace!!![/quote

Some of the comments on this thread are amazing! Trying to put the blame on a girl who was killed. It's very sad the way some people think! I have read people wondering why she has a vibrator in her bag, why she had her international passport with her, that she is a runs girl, na wa! What has that got to do with the fact that she was killed It's her bag, she has the right to carry whatever she pleases inside it.

How do you know the vibrator even belongs to her? This is what the guys said, trying to paint her black, ok even if she is a runs girl , does that give them the right to kill her?
As for Blaming her for meeting them on face book, I think in the last 3 years, only , we have had more reports of husbands killing their wives , than
Face book friends killing each other! That tells you that the fault is not where you meet, but that anyone can be a Killer!

The simple fact of this matter is that those guys were criminals, they planned to lure this unsuspecting lady to their hide out and either rob and rape her or kill her. It wasn't even their first time, and I'm sure they didn't meet their other victims on face book.

They are evil minded criminal killers and they should be hung by the neck slowly until they die!
They had no excuse whatsoever for what they did to Cynthia and she is totally and completely blameless for what happened to her!

R.I.P Cynthia, my heart bleeds for what you must have gone through at the hands of those terrible monsters!

Justice for Cynthia and all murdered people!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2013

Rophynol is a date-rape drug which is classed under controlled drug and pharmacist should never dispense this kind of drug to anyone without prescription from psychiatrist because of its hallucinogenic effect. The necrophiliac dude must have been planning this cruel act way before it occurred.

MAYBE THE SX THINGY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WITH 1 PERSON
DRINKS GET SPIKED COS 3 OTHER GUYS WANT IN ON THE ACTION
CHIC WAKES UP, DISCOVERS THE DECEPTION
CHIC GETS MAD,THREATENS TO REPORT ( POSSIBLY TO HER FATHER- REMEMBER HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE SOME ARMY HOTSHOT)
GUYS PANIC SILENCE THE CHIC
undecidedMY THOUGHTS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gateman Nearly Stabbed His Boss To Death In Awka, Gets Beaten (photos) / Man Defrauds US-Based Online Girlfriend With The Help Of A Lady And Another Man / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Catechist, 2 Others In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.