Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar (44913 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo / Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) / Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by tintingz(m): 9:17am On Jun 24, 2013
nairaman66:

Did you quote Kanye's "New Slaves" from the Yeezus's Album? Said he'd rather be the dicck than the swallower.. Hope this dosnt provoke the ladies undecided
grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 24, 2013
Most of the posts on this thread depict stupidity and the moral crassness of men.
And these imbe.ciles expect faithful women?
You guys keep living in a fools paradise.ok?

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 24, 2013
lorretta u: Most of the posts on this thread depict stupidity and the moral crassness of men.
And these imbe.ciles expect faithful women?
You guys keep living in a fools paradise.ok?
dont take it that personal my dear.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2013
Decryptor: For the fact that your father shows your mother wickedness and your man shows you wickedness does not make all Nigerian men like that.

Hahaha one scapegoat. E don pain am. Mission accomplished! See the callousness and wickedness reeking from his posts, hehehe. Nigerian men are very, very wicked, especially to the plight of women, oya begin to cry, rotflmao. cheesy Thank God the world is seeing this. Go on international forums and see threads dedicated to the wickedness of Nigerian men from foreigners. I mean people date other nationalities why were you singled out, rotflmao.
Everywhere they go they shame and disgrace the entire nation. Very callous sub-humans, I tell ya, lol. cool

Yvonne don't fret, you have found a buddy in me, would defend your honor wherever I see it, cos all you have spoken is nothing but the truth! kiss na their way. grin No regard for human feelings, especially this current generation. There is a dearth in the moral and ethical nature of these creatures. cool The poverty in Nigeria has desensitized every human emotion in them, rotflmao.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by APCniga: 1:39pm On Jun 24, 2013
lucenzo: Ghana must....... fill in the blank space
go
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by tpia5: 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2013
OliverPin: dont take it that personal my dear.

not sure why women are getting so emotional over this matter.

do they identify with the situation in some way?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by tpia5: 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2013
alright, will read the thread from the beginning.

however, i thought most of these celebrities are only faking their so-called romances, as we've seen times without number from the antics of various other celebrities who shall remain nameless lipsrsealed
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by cynbash: 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2013
I believe that if it is the lieing aspect that made you to break up with him, there is every tendency for you to change him into telling the truth always, since he is an amazing guy. yvonne u never talk wetin make una break up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Benson Okonkwo Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos / Artiste, Weflo Working As A Bricklayer? (Photos) / Wizkid Denies Being Billed To Perform At Opening Ceremony Of 2018 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.