Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar (44914 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo / Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) / Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Excel30: 7:13am On Jun 23, 2013
I left my ex too for the same reason.He is a lier&a cheat. He told me the lady i saw unclad on bed with him was a female friend who intended spending the night.Can u beat that lie?

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 23, 2013
soccerinfo9ja: When you are famous girls would be all over you so its not his fault he cheated.
When you have so much money girls would be all over you so its not anyones fault if a guy cheats.
When you are very cute as a guy girls would be all over you so its not anyones fault if a fine boy cheats.
Im tired of hearing girls blame guys for cheating, u females wont allow the above mentioned category of guys have breathing space, so if u want a perfect guy that doesnt cheat go to ur church close ur eyes and search for jesus.

*Igbo accent*

I needu help.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Excel30: 7:20am On Jun 23, 2013
I left my ex for d same reason.He is a lier&a cheat. He said the lady i saw unclad with him on bed was just a friend.Can u beat that lie?

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by tintingz(m): 7:26am On Jun 23, 2013
shocked undecided
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by nikkyshyne(f): 7:52am On Jun 23, 2013
Excel 30 :
I left my ex for d same reason.He is a lier&a cheat. He said the lady i saw unclad with him on bed was just a friend.Can u beat that lie?
shocked grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Decryptor(m): 8:35am On Jun 23, 2013
Excel 30 :
I left my ex too for the same reason.He is a lier&a cheat. He told me the lady i saw unclad on bed with him was a female friend who intended spending the night.Can u beat that lie?
How many times will you post this comment on every available thread? For crying out loud, it's becoming annoying. If u̶̲̥̅̊ really want to get over it, then swallow your pride and go and beg him! Haba!!

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Simulacrum(m): 9:06am On Jun 23, 2013
liar or no liar you got what you bargained for.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by no1madman(m): 9:28am On Jun 23, 2013
Nor b 2day!it happens every second!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 23, 2013
That doesn't make it right of acceptable.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 23, 2013
Excel 30 :
My dear shut up and stop ranting is obvious ur guy no even send u sef...pray ur new found lover doesnt cheat on u again...
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by pappilo(m): 9:46am On Jun 23, 2013
Rooneyboy:

what's making u sad

Abi did kukere master kill anybody

He killed tha pun@ni.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by MbIbrahim(m): 10:08am On Jun 23, 2013
Abeg dis 1 na just 2 get media attention. She want tel me say she 2 dey faithful 2 kukere masta ne? She say because she no dey Naija, my man 2 no dey Ghana as such him no no wetin she dey do there too. I just hope say him get wetin him want(all i want is ur waist). She no get case so make she go sit down.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 23, 2013
Honestly you don't date below your level. The dude is only after fame and money at this point. You already have that. Iyanya is new on the entertainment scene and he hasn't gotten the whole celebrity attention out of his system. And as a proper naija boy he would callously use women like crap. I know you have to date for love bla bla but for naija guy you better make an exception, rotflmao, rule number 1.
And also if you add the fact that he is new money. You can see the difference between him and artistes like Lynxx, naetoC.

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by tivta(m): 10:26am On Jun 23, 2013
Girls go just kill them selves for nothing. As for me i am LMAO. Girls are funny creatures, in fact they are the best comedians on earth. lol You follow lion, you expect am not to eat you? lol. Modella, dont kill your self oh, only god knows why you are taking it personal, if a had a sister and she was dating iyanya i would have told her from day one YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN. You women just like the impossible, you date a bad guy yet you expect him to be faithful? Do birds give birth to rats? Women of today lack common sense sorry to say. If you cant stand the heat stay of the kitchen, the girl should have just dated a cool guy instead of the sex symbol that iyanya is.

7 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by sneezeemek(m): 10:43am On Jun 23, 2013
Who is even asking her all these questions sef?...people breakup nd makeup every other days,why is their own blowing dust na?....abeg make we use our time do profitable tinx....do she knw how many times gals don break my hrt,if I hv my way sef I will scatter her life not just her hrt...hapi sunday all, have u eaten today?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by aIIkae: 10:49am On Jun 23, 2013
bella berry: Eyah, seems Iyanya really dealt with her oh....
but come to think of it, why will you be dating someone that
shouts it from the roof top that all he wants is your waist? undecided
lool
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by PetroDolla: 11:37am On Jun 23, 2013
j4jj: Wonders shall never end in the lives of celebrities! Did Yvonne say dat Iyanya was doing all sort of things in Nigeria! Dat was the most stupid thing she just said! Oh! Let her swear that she did not fvck any bulshit when she waz in Ghana! Nigerians are smarter than Ghanians in all ramifications
did someone leave your cage open? Fuelish crap!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by PetroDolla: 11:50am On Jun 23, 2013
ogugua88: So many cruel people on this thread. The girl was cheated on and she's being bashed, for what? Is it because she's from Ghana that no one is saying anything? Cheating is wrong. It doesn't matter where the person comes. Maybe you wanted her to stay with Iyanya and catch an std. If she were to come to the press then, would you not bash her again, asking why she didn't leave him while she had the chance? Abeg. She left him and she did the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by tintingz(m): 12:54pm On Jun 23, 2013
stillwater: Honestly you don't date below your level. The dude is only after fame and money at this point. You already have that. Iyanya is new on the entertainment scene and he hasn't gotten the whole celebrity attention out of his system. And as a bad boy proper naija boy he(iyanya) would callously use women like crap. I know you have to date for love bla bla but for naija guy you better make an exception, rotflmao, rule number 1.
And also if you add the fact that he is new money. You can see the difference between him and artistes like Lynxx, naetoC.
Why spoiling the image of a proper naija guy. . .we dont treat women like crap angry

Next time mention his name.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by dazzling007(f): 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2013
She must have loved him so much for her to even put the breakup on twitter....I feel her pain though...buh she would have known that dating a celebrity is not like preparing a noodle,she's also a celeb,she should know whatsup...everybody lies once once smiley sh*t happens

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by lekpalicious(f): 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2013
stillwater: Honestly you don't date below your level. The dude is only after fame and money at this point. You already have that. Iyanya is new on the entertainment scene and he hasn't gotten the whole celebrity attention out of his system. And as a proper naija boy he would callously use women like crap. I know you have to date for love bla bla but for naija guy you better make an exception, rotflmao, rule number 1.
GBAM!!!!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by lekpalicious(f): 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2013
As a celebrity too, Yvonne should have known better. But such is life, even though you may know in your heart that someone is wrong for you, sometimes you hope things will be different(wishful thinking). I hope she will learn from this experience. Anyways next time she should stick to her own Ghanaian men. It is only us Naija girls who can handle our men.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by HARDDON: 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

I really enjoyed reading this interview on bellanaija.com and I think Yvonne Nelson answered the questions in a mature manner. I personally think that this is why ladies should never offer up their bodies to the men they are dating except in marriage of course. Most courtships of nowadays are fueled by lust and not love and the men are just looking for sperm receptacles to empty their sperm into. So, ladies should be wise because this so-called love game of today is just all about people wanting to fornicate with each other.

@ the bold'ed', if you are gonno advise, do it wholly:

also tell them that while they are at it, they should go do some work and not always go begging for all theirs needs from a guy.

they have no shame! you meet a gurl now, the next minute she is asking if you could do her some recharge. pay her tf and the likes.....itz killing

gurls are the biggest scam the world has ever known.

as for Yv, chill
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by vokalguy(m): 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2013
What was she expecting? Him to be faithful when he can get as many girls as he wants...
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by lekpalicious(f): 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2013
HARDDON:

@ the bold'ed', if you are gonno advise, do it wholly:

also tell them that while they are at it, they should go do some work and not always go begging for all theirs needs from a guy.

they have no shame! you meet a gurl now, the next minute she is asking if you could do her some recharge. pay her tf and the likes.....itz killing

gurls are the biggest scam the world has ever known.

as for Yv, chill
You need to change your social circle because it seems you attract gold-diggers/ashawo's
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by JOYCEOUS(f): 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2013
Decryptor: How many times will you post this comment on every available thread? For crying out loud, it's becoming annoying. If u̶̲̥̅̊ really want to get over it, then swallow your pride and go and beg him! Haba!!

LLol! Sympatize wif d babe na haba.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by HARDDON: 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2013
lekpalicious: You need to change your social circle because it seems you attract gold-diggers/ashawo's

attract? who'z talking about attraction?

are you a school leaving certificate holder? because if ever you'v gone tru the 4 walls of a University, you wouldnt have rancor with me because i spoke the truth.

all ladies, even the ones that have good paying jobs, would rather spend a guy's money instead of theirs.

you all have herbalists traits: always receiving, never giving
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2013
The comment from guys here just shows the little respect they have for ladies. Smh! They had a relationship, he might have taken advantage of her by lying. It just makes me think of Dolly Parton's song. "now a man will take a good girl, and ruin her reputation and when he wants to marry...he'll look for an angel to wear his wedding band... I was just a victim of a man that let me down..." I just feel for unmarried ladies who have been in this situation.

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by nairaman66(m): 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2013
ItsModella:
You don't know her on a personal level so you're not in any position to say if she has broken somebody's heart or not. You're just coming up with baseless assumptions. I agree that a girl her age must have had a number of relationships in the past but how those relationships ended is not for you to cook up. The matter on ground is not whether Iyanya was her first or last stunt. It is that he slept with other girls while in a relationship with her. If someone did that to your sister regardless of how many relationships she had in the past, I'm sure as hell you won't find it even one bit funny.

First thing first, a girl will always remain a girl. I cannot modify or try to change your mentality about this situation. However, I believe those who come out first crying foul play are mostly the guilty ones. I am not saying Yvonne is guilty or she's been battered and torn to shreds because we all know the stories sourrounding these female celebrities on how they change male folks or the otherwise! We all know cheating is wrong, but the cortext she came out crying and all seems she is a saint.

Conclusively, relationships templates are different and so I cannot judge no one about his/her actions. I wouldnt want this to happen to my Sis or anything, but I have to be realistic at the same point. Besides, we havnt even heard from Iyanya's camp to confirm this! Whichever way, I believe Yvonne should have acted maturedly with the media since she confirmed she has moved on with her life. I wish both of them the best in all they do.., Love could bring them together again.. You never know!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2013
Ada Nri1: The comment from guys here just shows the little respect they have for ladies. Smh! They had a relationship, he might have taken advantage of her by lying. It just makes me think of Dolly Parton's song. "now a man will take a good girl, and ruin her reputation and when he wants to marry...he'll look for an angel to wear his wedding band... I was just a victim of a man that let me down..." I just feel for unmarried ladies who have been in this situation.

I agree. It's unfortunate and worrisome.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by nairaman66(m): 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Seriously don't judge all the ashawo's you have been with, with the rest of us girls so that bolded comment does not have to do with all of us. This has nothing to do with age, first-stunt or heartbreak. I'm sure somewhere everyone has been heartbroken but this is about a man who was a womaniser and a cheat and no one deserves that even a man. But you have failed to see that because Everyone probably has had heartbreak before but Cheating is another thing. Do you know her personally to say that she is a cheater. Anyways this is not even the full interview, the full is on bella Naija and you will be surprised that you may think you know "her type" but do not judge a book by it's cover.
http://www.bellanaija.com/2013/06/22/bn-saturday-celebrity-interview-i-really-really-loved-him-finally-ghanaian-star-yvonne-nelson-breaks-the-silence

Seriously I dont have anything to do with Love/Punny Peddlers.. I think you are taking this too far. I reserved my initial response for your comments because I believe you are only ignorant.. You dont know jack about me.. cool

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Abelocheme(m): 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
respect me of who i am not what i am ! God of possiblity pave way for me in my wilderness .
in this actress you re talking about actually tonto Diked ? I feel it's disrespect to start mentioned other people name. I am talking about iyanya because we had thing .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Artiste, Weflo Working As A Bricklayer? (Photos) / Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Pictured Together At GQ Men Of The Year Awards (pics) / Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.