Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,440 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos (9317 Views)

Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo / Aregbesola's First-class Schools in Osun, The ''O'' State / Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by ujoinme: 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2013
EKO OLE by the way, you suck at your job. The hack job you were trying to do in akwa ibom pales in comparisim to these thread and what FSU is doing. Note these guys are not paid to do these they are just normal nairalanders who are feed up with you ACN clowns.

You need to go back to the drawing board cos all the your worst pictures of schools, hospitals, water works in akwa ibom that you posted is 1000 times better that amosun and fashola schools.

Your paymasters should demand a refund of their money

3 Likes

Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by stebell(m): 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2013
Wow!!! Eko Ile pls come O°˚˚˚ wahala don burst for ur head. FSU ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ for these pix atleast it will go a long way to keep these APC e-warriors at bay. I heard someone saying its AD and not A CN. I laff in Isoko. Wats de diff. I also notice dat these schs are worst wen compared to dat of Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi and Enugu. Come to tink of it, Lagos State govt, don't D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ collect allocation too? FSU more Pix pls. And try use de caption/phrase ' WORLD CLASS'

4 Likes

Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by mike404(m): 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2013
Mehn this is an eyesore embarassed
Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by anonimi: 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2013
oily+Yoruba:
grin grin grin Where is that batty man called eko OLE.

BTW, @ all, how do I post pictures on NL. Thanks

Check this thread and look forward to your pictures uploaded on NL too.

https://www.nairaland.com/180245/nairalanders-how-insert-images-nairaland
Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by mike404(m): 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2013
doncaster: Tinubu is not Fashola tongue tongue
YOU ARE A CONFUSED HUMAN BEING :

3 Likes

Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by juventino: 6:30pm On Jun 22, 2013
Disaster lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by RareDiamond: 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2013
GOD BLESS YOU FSU FOR EXPOSING THE LIES. THE ACN GOVERNMENTS IN VARIOUS SOUTH WEST STATES ARE FAILURES AND HAVE COMPLETELY IMPOVERISHED THE YORUBA PEOPLE OF SOUTH WEST NIGERIA. NO WONDER THE LEVEL OF THUGGERY, IGNORANCE, UNDER-DEVELOPMENT, RASCALISM, CORRUPTION, POVERTY, DESEASES AND HARD DRUGS USAGE ARE HIGH SOUTH WEST NIGERIA. SHAME ON YOROBER LEADERS

4 Likes

Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by ujoinme: 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2013
Eko ole the chicken have come home to roost!

Eko ole always loquacious, havent you seen these thread?

ACN goons where are you guys?

Cat cut your tongue?

Dont say you are ignoring the thread because that will be against the spirit of sportmanship.

Be a sport mate, Lets play

response response respons.......

lol
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)

2 Likes

Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by ujoinme: 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2013
rozayx5: i caught him viewing my thread, am sure he is looking for answers but cant find them cry cry
he is busy scanning the net for pics to defend his paymaster. wish him luck because if he cant find those pictures his job is on the line.
Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by oddy4real(m): 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2013
Today has to be my happiest day on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by remarkD(m): 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2013
more pics?! boy you dey wicked o! reminds me of a boxing match where the one pounding the other guy felt sorry for him and kinda stopped/held back for the referee to stop the fight... referee says ... no go on go on!!! lol. Funniest thing ever...

One can only imagne how afraid he is, quivering in his hut taking a dump... all trying to feel better ... lol... this is just so funny I cant even type well... roflmao!
stebell: Wow!!! Eko Ile pls come O°˚˚˚ wahala don burst for ur head. FSU ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ for these pix atleast it will go a long way to keep these APC e-warriors at bay. I heard someone saying its AD and not A CN. I laff in Isoko. Wats de diff. I also notice dat these schs are worst wen compared to dat of Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi and Enugu. Come to tink of it, Lagos State govt, don't D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ collect allocation too? FSU more Pix pls. And try use de caption/phrase ' WORLD CLASS'
Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by ujoinme: 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2013
ekO OLE DON RUN FE COVER!
Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by oddy4real(m): 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2013
FRONT PAGE OOOOOOO
Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by gramci: 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2013
ujoinme: ekO OLE DON RUN FE COVER!

d@ ole no get shame cheesy
Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by Toktee(m): 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2013
duality:

well said. But you should have said this in the "opposite" thread. Because of PDP and ACN/APC politics, we no longer reason objectively. we can no longer address any issue on its merit anymore. we either Blame PDP or GEJ so as to make the opposition look good. or Fight he opposition to make them know they are bad.

Tinubu accuses the president of not fighting poverty. In his own state he has not fought poverty, nether has the present governor done anything substantial about poverty. Now If we want to address such issue; People will reduce it to PDP/GEJ vs ACN/APC. The truth is we cannot develop this way.
Sharrap ankamu,,can you be kind enough to mention how many years federal government withheld lagos state allocation under tinunu,how many state can survive what lagos state went through during tinnbu and still stand strong?
Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by tpia5: 8:56pm On Jun 22, 2013
oddy4real: Today has to be my happiest day on Nairaland

my brother, you have to get out more.

abi seun dey share im money with you?
Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by redsun(m): 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2013
oddy4real: Today has to be my happiest day on Nairaland

He bi real ode.Nothing but miseries makes him happy.Like bluetooth.

1 Like

Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by bloggernaija: 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2013
Those pictures are old and does not represent the current state of most of those structures or any of those places
One of the pictures shows festac grammar school which has since been upgraded in 2011.
Rubbish post

2 Likes

Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by FSU: 9:36pm On Jun 22, 2013
bloggernaija: Those pictures are old and does not represent the current state of most of those structures or any of those places
One of the pictures shows festac grammar school which has since been upgraded in 2011.
Rubbish post

Show us the school as renovated. No long talk

1 Like

Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by FSU: 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2013
Festac Junior Grammar school different from Festac Grammar school

More photos here

Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by EkoIle1: 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2013

Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by EkoIle1: 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2013
Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by EkoIle1: 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2013

Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by EkoIle1: 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2013
s

Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by FSU: 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2013
More 2013 schools in Lagos

Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by EkoIle1: 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2013
ll

1 Like

Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by FSU: 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2013
MORE 2013 LAGOS SCHOOLS

Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by EkoIle1: 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2013

Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by bloggernaija: 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2013
List of Lagos state owned primary and secondary schools.
As you can see,
Fashola has more responsibility in education than the entire federal government plus PDP states combined.
To add to the insult, most of the students are not even indigens of Lagos state and many are not from the southwest .
Many folks run from their run down villages to come and enjoy basic social services in the SW and the OP should have done his homework before putting up pictures that does not represent the true state of the schools or location.neither does he show the effort being out to get hold of the arbitrary way in which people abuse the regulations of Lagos state .
I believe that the Lagos state government is keyed into social networks like nairaland.
If you want to criticise ,go ahead and show truly abandoned schools and projects .it generate a response from a good administration like fashola's.
There are more government school alimosho LCDA than in the entire akwa iboms state(which shares about the same lvl of revenue as Lagos state) .
What fashola has done with the budget handicap that he has is nothing short of a miracle.
The budget of lagos state is less than the budget of NY fire department .pana pana.
It is practically impossible for the government to guarantee that every rot in Lagos from the locust years to be wiped off.
List of Lagos state owned primary and secondary school
http://www.lagosekoproject.org/our-work-details.php?id=19

4 Likes

Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by FSU: 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2013
Lagos schools and challenge of infrastructure collapse
Pitiable condition of learning at Ategbo Primary School
Posted on Wednesday, June 12th, 2013

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/06/lagos-schools-and-challenge-of-infrastructure-collapse/

Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by bloggernaija: 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2013
Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by FSU: 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2013
More 2013 Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cabinet Shakeup Looms In Lagos State / Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State / Tips On How To Overcome Going Late To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.