Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (721950 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Aspiregreat: 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
atilla:
One of the few sexuality threads to reach front page. Well done Zuby

Modified:
If your just reading this story for the first time get ready for sleepless nights, red eyes and your phone battery dying regularly cause once u start 'running' u ain't gonna stop

Thats true,basically intriguing storycheesysmiley

pls no more update, make i sleep ....na wa oooooh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by emmadejust(m): 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
we don dey here since time of azikiwe....

this story is my 'originality'

come on guys....stay here and learn....tricks....cunning,

street fight, business, maps, quotes, seduction, cultures,

faith, disbelief, charisma, etc....

master zubby77 is one man mopol....universal militant.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
emmadejust:
we don dey here since time of azikiwe....

this story is my 'originality'

come on guys....stay here and learn....tricks....cunning,

street fight, business, maps, quotes, seduction, cultures,

faith, disbelief, charisma, etc....

master zubby77 is one man mopol....universal militant.

I like this......

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by 18wheeler: 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
emmysoftyou:
If not for politics section,I would have stay glue like a gum cool

But no time to sip my beer and read your interesting stories now.
Cos I don't want to be entice like a gum.cheesy

But zuby77, yu re best and yu ve flair in writing a good essay and a true life story

Back in the days when I registered new in nairaland,
Your true life story was full of scintillating and titillating that I felt like staying indoors waiting for your suspense update..cheesy
Thanz bro..
Another great writer again is
MSsoldier,this guy is someone I just like too,where re yu bro,yu guys overheated sexuality section..cheesy

Yu guys re great..weldone cheesy
Been here since June 2013. Its a hell of a ride!

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Daddi: 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
ZUBY77:

Just like Buhari.... After many attempts...

I am APC now.
odogwu n'uwa. Welldone and welcome to apc better all round nigeria we yearn for. Ya gazieee, iseeee ooo
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by domido(m): 11:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
ZUBY77:

Just like Buhari.... After many attempts...

I am APC now.
You try.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by vone2000tolu: 11:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
Read complete digital version of newspapers for free ranging from Complete sport,Vanguard,Businessday etc.
Visit www.completenewspaper.com now
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
i remember how zubby77 made his post on mazi omenuko's story thread and how he started off writing consistently about his life experiences.

Sam-milla ozoigbondu zubby77, your life story should be acted out in a movie series jare cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by walexzee11(m): 1:14am On Apr 15, 2015
I stumbled on this thread early 2014.... Zuby pissed everyone off by stopping the updates.

I guess we are good now.....

Zuby..... Plsssss are you updating here, or we should run go Globa Run!??

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by chidifyn(f): 3:21am On Apr 15, 2015
Na wa oo, been awake reading this story only for u to say to be continued. Hmmm ok gudnite
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Chicent(m): 5:30am On Apr 15, 2015
Am here ooooo. After a very Iong time... this super mod needs some credits. well done boss, well done Iotr family........ together we made it peopleeeeeee. One Iove

April07:
Where are they?! [b][/b]Chicent, Skoloppy, Lancelot, mz Stella! tongue tongue all of you shu come out

Cc: Uncle Zuby77 wink
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by meexteriox(m): 6:58am On Apr 15, 2015
This should have happened like back in John The Baptist time. I mean FP things.
OzoIgbo ndu na berlin
Kpa kpa ndo na Asaba
Ori ife di nma na Ala Ahaba
Akpaka Njamina na Enugu
Ori ife di nma na Auchi
The Boss himself
Supreme Military Leader of LOTR Exclusive Republic
Universal Warlord
One Man Mopol
One in a Million
The Lord of all NO GO AREAS
Agu na Awada

I could go on and on, but am still on full throttle running with you everyday.
I dey ur back like back pain.
LOTR EXCLUSIVE REPUBLIC, WE MADE IT FINALLY..........

Ochi Na Nwata nke mbu na mbu salute u.

4 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by liljboy(m): 7:44am On Apr 15, 2015
can't even locate where i stopped since he started that payment stuff..... pheewww e go hard i

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by marquiseT(f): 8:43am On Apr 15, 2015
make me sef follow read
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Niwdog(m): 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
ozoigbondu 1 of berlin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
Niwdog:
ozoigbondu 1 of berlin

Yes Sir.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Holyman3(m): 11:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
After reading up to this stage, it is very difficult to belive you are not a professor Sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 8:08am On Apr 16, 2015
Holyman3:
After reading up to this stage, it is very difficult to belive you are not a professor Sir.

Professor of what?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by PilotOz(m): 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
ZUBY77:

Professor of what?
women studies and traveling management.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Holyman3(m): 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
PilotOz:
women studies and traveling management.

Indeed.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by daslad(f): 11:02am On Apr 18, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm! You were just importing and exporting.........sha.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
daslad:
Hmmmmmmmmm! You were just importing and exporting.........sha.

Importing what?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Deluxewize(m): 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
Zuby,I wish I meet with u personally though not now but soon. You are highly outstanding & the wealth of your logic & experience are robust please keep it up & I wish more grease to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
Deluxewize:
Zuby,I wish I meet with u personally though not now but soon. You are highly outstanding & the wealth of your logic & experience are robust please keep it up & I wish more grease to your elbow.

Danke Dir

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
Happy weekend Runners..

In Abuja before next weekend..

Who is up for a drink.
Joint is Tilapia Garden.. Utako
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
ZUBY77:
Happy weekend Runners..

In Abuja before next weekend..

Who is up for a drink.
Joint is Tilapia Garden.. Utako
Ozoigbondu 1, you are a great writer i must say. More ink 2 ur pen. in globalruns i just finished season 7 bt i can't access season 8 due to d password to access. M a nww member though i v been following d story since last yr. Pls how do i access season 8 and above? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
WHIZKIDEFE:
Ozoigbondu 1, you are a great writer i must say. More ink 2 ur pen. in globalruns i just finished season 7 bt i can't access season 8 due to d password to access. M a nww member though i v been following d story since last yr. Pls how do i access season 8 and above? Thanks in anticipation.

Season 8,9,10 are closed..

They are coming out as ebook.
You either wait for it or subscribe to read.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
ZUBY77:

Season 8,9,10 are closed..

They are coming out as ebook.
You either wait for it or subscribe to read.

ok.. waiting....
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
meexteriox:
This should have happened like back in John The Baptist time. I mean FP things.
OzoIgbo ndu na berlin
Kpa kpa ndo na Asaba
Ori ife di nma na Ala Ahaba
Akpaka Njamina na Enugu
Ori ife di nma na Auchi
The Boss himself
Supreme Military Leader of LOTR Exclusive Republic
Universal Warlord
One Man Mopol
One in a Million
The Lord of all NO GO AREAS
Agu na Awada

I could go on and on, but am still on full throttle running with you everyday.
I dey ur back like back pain.
LOTR EXCLUSIVE REPUBLIC, WE MADE IT FINALLY..........

Ochi Na Nwata nke mbu na mbu salute u.
Ochi na Nwata nke mbu aka Akiro the Don.

Ifems dey greet you, how una dey for LOTR WhatsApp areana?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ozoigbondu I greet u sir, u are a role model to our youth.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Deluxewize(m): 1:22am On Apr 21, 2015
GREAT! I think the break is needed,Life on the run has distracted me from a lot of ventures bcoz if chapter 8,9,10 was readily available as well hmmm dat would have serve as my funeral.(Lolz) but after my break,please mr Zuby I would love to access the blocked chapters bcoz I want to vividly believe that I av never met a compact, eyes opening, educative & elaborate work of literature on nairaland until now; you are the best in what u do please keep it up sir. Yours sincerely.

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 5:42am On Apr 21, 2015
Deluxewize:
GREAT! I think the break is needed,Life on the run has distracted me from a lot of ventures bcoz if chapter 8,9,10 was readily available as well hmmm dat would have serve as my funeral.(Lolz) but after my break,please mr Zuby I would love to access the blocked chapters bcoz I want to vividly believe that I av never met a compact, eyes opening, educative & elaborate work of literature on nairaland until now; you are the best in what u do please keep it up sir. Yours sincerely.

Welcome to Life on the Run

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.