Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Fire Kills Family Of 6 In Port-Harcourt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fire Kills Family Of 6 In Port-Harcourt (11932 Views)

Ganduje, Kwankwaso Reconcile After Intervention Of 6 Governors In Abuja. Photos / Tanker fire kills one, burns 3 trucks in Lagos / List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Kills Family Of 6 In Port-Harcourt by otokx(m): 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2013
Have they established what caused the fire?

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Family Of 6 In Port-Harcourt by PurestBoy(m): 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2013
Otutu1: RIP to the dead cry , and to think i have a family of 6 back home in ph. cry

Bros no be only u, my aunt, her husband and 4 children are all there in PH. Man for just get heart attack now.
Re: Fire Kills Family Of 6 In Port-Harcourt by Horus(m): 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2013
otokx: Have they established what caused the fire?

Yes, the fire have been ignited by an explosion but I dont know what created this explosion
Re: Fire Kills Family Of 6 In Port-Harcourt by Lakayanah: 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2013
ivili: This is sad indeed(i made it first again),truely sad.
Hope you position in Nairaland will make you live forever and increase your level of reasoning and put some money in your bank account? When I read posts like yours I wonder why some school fees were paid. R.I. P to the dead.
Re: Fire Kills Family Of 6 In Port-Harcourt by ikayidimz(m): 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2013
Truely a sad story...God yhu alone can save us all in dis part of
D world. angry angry
Re: Fire Kills Family Of 6 In Port-Harcourt by ukemilia(f): 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2013
Very sad
Re: Fire Kills Family Of 6 In Port-Harcourt by Policewoman(f): 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2013
CHAI!!!!! May their souls RIP. God into thy hands we commend our spirits.
Re: Fire Kills Family Of 6 In Port-Harcourt by rossi49ja(m): 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2013
Eternal rest grant to the dead O'Lord.
Re: Fire Kills Family Of 6 In Port-Harcourt by Skenge98: 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2013
May their souls rest in perfect peace in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Fire Kills Family Of 6 In Port-Harcourt by Reference(m): 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2013
Horus:

Yes, the fire have been ignited by an explosion but I dont know what created this explosion

Flammable substances in all likelyhood. LPG, PMS, DPK, whatever judging from their occupations.
Re: Fire Kills Family Of 6 In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2013
Geez, get "Patient" Jonathan out of Rivers State now, she is a plague!!!
Re: Fire Kills Family Of 6 In Port-Harcourt by Proxytalk: 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2013
So many of such type of fire in portharcourt in recentt times. RIP to the dead, Beyond saying RiP, the authorities over there should investigate the cause/source of this explosion cos its becoming rampamt. Again some pathern of building flats in ph should be dicouraged and existing ones restructured cos its encourages quick widespread of fire without much escape routes
Re: Fire Kills Family Of 6 In Port-Harcourt by Youngmon3Y(m): 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2013
painful......rip to the deceased
Re: Fire Kills Family Of 6 In Port-Harcourt by Yiga(m): 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2013
actually death is inevitable,bt sum death re veri painful,,,,,,,,,,,may dia soul rest in peace,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Fire Kills Family Of 6 In Port-Harcourt by Avidfz: 7:43am On Jun 24, 2013
Treat and Dry up ur toilet...
Benfits
1.it prevents all infections(WOMAN AND MAN INFECTIONS) of the toilet.
2.it kills all rats,flies etc,
3.it takes control on toilet heat or vapour.
4.it prevents toilet from getting full up in time,ie instead of 1year,it will full next year.
6.natural and economical,dou there are some fresh leafs and herbs for any kind of chronic or old infection avalible...
It is good to treat your toilet each 3month as it was comfirmed by the International Ministry Of Health...
Be safe,be protected. . . Middi Donavidfz 08182959831 ...
dont8:

http://www.punchng.com/news/house-fire-kills-couple-four-children/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily / Senate Summons Adeosun, Emefiele Over State Of Economy / Labour Party Disowns PDP, R-APC Coalition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.