Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Bamanga Receives 5000 CPC Decampees In Nasarawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bamanga Receives 5000 CPC Decampees In Nasarawa (8495 Views)

Bamanga Tukur Escapes Assassination - The Nation / Photos: Thousands Shred Pdp Membership Cards As Benue Apc Receive Decampees / Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bamanga Receives 5000 CPC Decampees In Nasarawa by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 23, 2013
The national chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Bamanga Tukur, yesterday received over 5,000 decampees from the ruling Congress for Progressive Change and other political parties in the state.

The ruling party received the decampees led by the state’s former deputy governor, Professor Onje Gyewado in a colourful ceremony held at the state secretariat of the party in Lafia, the Nasarawa State capital.

Tukur regretted that PDP conceded defeat to the CPC in the 2011 general elections, vowing that the PDP would leave no stone unturned in making sure it recaptures the state in the forthcoming elections.

Speaking earlier, the Minister of Information, Mr Labaran Maku said the PDP has learnt bitter lessons from the last elections and has now come out stronger and ready to wrest power from the CPC.

Maku who stressed that the UmaruTanko Almakura-led CPC government has failed to impact positively on the lives of the people of Nasarawa State, added that most of the projects the CPC administration in the state is laying claims to are PDP projects which were at their various stages of completion.

The immediate past governor of the state, Alhaji Aliyu Akwe Doma, who was on hand to receive the national chairman, denied insinuations making rounds that the PDP in the state was factionalised. He, however, noted that some members of the party were aggrieved because they could not have things done their way and called on them to sheath their swords and join hands in fighting for the common goal of the PDP.

Speaking on behalf of the decampees, Professor Gyewado, regretted that he abandoned the party as a founding member in the state, noting that having gone round other political parties they have realised that PDP is the only party that bears the interest of the people at heart.

- See more at: http://leadership.ng/news/230613/bamanga-receives-cpc-decampees-nasarawa#sthash.6asQGEEh.dpuf

Source: http://leadership.ng/news/230613/bamanga-receives-cpc-decampees-nasarawa

2 Likes

Re: Bamanga Receives 5000 CPC Decampees In Nasarawa by stebell(m): 7:44am On Jun 23, 2013
Great news. More opposition states to follow soon. #Team Fresh Air

11 Likes

Re: Bamanga Receives 5000 CPC Decampees In Nasarawa by Goddex: 8:51am On Jun 23, 2013
Buhari's CPC should show us how they intend to galvanise Nigeria for development using Nasarawa as example. Instead, they are gradually introducing violence and mindless killings of security men in a once peaceful Nasarawa state.

I like the quiet nature of Al-Makura though. He is quite unlike the loquacious loud mouth bigots in his party - the likes of El Rufai and Buhari.

10 Likes

Re: Bamanga Receives 5000 CPC Decampees In Nasarawa by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:21am On Jun 23, 2013
For where?
Re: Bamanga Receives 5000 CPC Decampees In Nasarawa by ritux: 10:23am On Jun 23, 2013
Noted
Re: Bamanga Receives 5000 CPC Decampees In Nasarawa by decrox199(m): 10:30am On Jun 23, 2013
Watz d total population of the state?

3 Likes

Re: Bamanga Receives 5000 CPC Decampees In Nasarawa by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 23, 2013
5k? If you believe this news, then you'd believe it when someone say, "The devil's repented.

1 Like

Re: Bamanga Receives 5000 CPC Decampees In Nasarawa by CallmeJKLUE(m): 10:38am On Jun 23, 2013
Maku+ former deputy+ 5000 decampees= 1 Local govt.Area...So what abt †ђξ. Rest LGAs..º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º=)) Ilaff in isoko
Re: Bamanga Receives 5000 CPC Decampees In Nasarawa by REZOLUTE: 10:40am On Jun 23, 2013
SEE BIG LIE Abeg...PDP nawa 4Una Oº°˚˚°
Re: Bamanga Receives 5000 CPC Decampees In Nasarawa by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 23, 2013
Callme_JKLUE: [/color][color=#990000][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Maku who stressed that the UmaruTanko Almakura-led CPC government has failed to impact positively on the lives of the people of Nasarawa State, added that most of the projects the CPC administration in the state is laying claims to are PDP projects which were at their various stages of completion. I laff in isoko

Hmm... Humans! will always jump to conclusions and judge things that they don't understand. You have to ignore all of the ignorant people out there.
Re: Bamanga Receives 5000 CPC Decampees In Nasarawa by kaeto(m): 10:44am On Jun 23, 2013
Where are mature minded political analysts on nL so we can slug it out, not these ss3 kids littered all over the place. Go check my previous posts to see what i wrote about GEJ, PDP and states like nasarawa, adamawa etc.
Re: Bamanga Receives 5000 CPC Decampees In Nasarawa by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 23, 2013
He meant Almajiri's (beggars) which are 4,980..
emmysenior: 5k? If you believe this news, then you'd believe it when someone say, "The devil's repented.

1 Like

Re: Bamanga Receives 5000 CPC Decampees In Nasarawa by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 23, 2013
Maku preparing to rule Nasarawa state? I pity them, no wonder the Ombatse wahala.
Re: Bamanga Receives 5000 CPC Decampees In Nasarawa by Nasige(m): 11:04am On Jun 23, 2013
I'm not surprise,that is what they ar good at doing (Deceiving People)
Re: Bamanga Receives 5000 CPC Decampees In Nasarawa by bashydemy(m): 11:05am On Jun 23, 2013
Normal paper story, who go leave rulling party in a state and decamp to another party. Is like saying ACN members in SW decamp to PDP
Re: Bamanga Receives 5000 CPC Decampees In Nasarawa by Aphrygian(m): 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2013
All i want is good governance.buh can pdp ever deliver good governance?
Re: Bamanga Receives 5000 CPC Decampees In Nasarawa by Longeria(m): 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2013
No matter how long a night last, there must be day break. This darkness called council of political criminal CPC shall never last, if they like let them merge with one thousand parties they will certainly die the same way those they killed through their evil networks like boko haram, ombatse, fool.ani herdsmen died. I truly want change, not change from fairly better to worst, but from current fairly better government to best. Not all change is good, a change to CPC , APC etc is a change EGYPTIANS and LIBYANS wanted, now they are crying.
Re: Bamanga Receives 5000 CPC Decampees In Nasarawa by Kingslaw(m): 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2013
[/b][b][s]CHANGE IS A CONSTANT THING IN OUR POLITICAL PARTIES.............ITS NOT NEW.[/s]
Re: Bamanga Receives 5000 CPC Decampees In Nasarawa by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2013
kaeto: Where are mature minded political analysts on nL so we can slug it out, (question mark needed here) not these ss3 kids littered all over the place. Go check my previous posts to see what i (The I is supposed to be in a capital letter) wrote about GEJ, PDP and states like nasarawa, adamawa (These are nouns, hence you are supposed to start them with capital letters and for the record; the correct spelling is NASSARAWA) etc.

Dude! You have a terrible composition skill, I advise you go and work on it. Plus, the secondary school students are far better than you are.

Pls go back and repeat primary 4.

Thanks.
Re: Bamanga Receives 5000 CPC Decampees In Nasarawa by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2013
I still don't understand how CPC won nasarawa in 2011...the PDP has an overwhelming majority in the house of assembly with 20 out of the 24 members and most of the national assembly members..even GEJ secured nearly 60% of d presidential vote cast in the state so I Al-Makura's victory was shocking, guess the then governorr must have been really unpopular, I see the PDP taking back the state in 2015 especially with the state's ethnic issues
Re: Bamanga Receives 5000 CPC Decampees In Nasarawa by Toktee(m): 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2013
emmysenior:

Dude! You have a terrible composition skill, I advise you go and work on it. Plus, the secondary school students are far better than you are.

Thanks.
Are you one of them cos you sound very frustrated y?
Re: Bamanga Receives 5000 CPC Decampees In Nasarawa by BrokenTV: 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2013
I am waiting for the one whose name start with d and end with u, e and end with e and b end with h to come and defend their masters party.
Re: Bamanga Receives 5000 CPC Decampees In Nasarawa by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2013
Toktee: Are you one of them cos you sound very frustrated y?

Frustrated? I bet you don't know the appropriate adjective to use.

Next time use words like; Angered, Infuriated, Vexed, Annoyed and Pissed.

What difference does it make if I am one of them?

I hate it when people with dirty pride look down on others even when he/she don't know them.

"Don't look down on anyone, except you want to help them up"

4 Likes

Re: Bamanga Receives 5000 CPC Decampees In Nasarawa by donPhill(m): 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2013
emk4lif: I still don't understand how CPC won nasarawa in 2011...the PDP has an overwhelming majority in the house of assembly with 20 out of the 24 members and most of the national assembly members..even GEJ secured nearly 60% of d presidential vote cast in the state so I Al-Makura's victory was shocking, guess the then governorr must have been really unpopular, I see the PDP taking back the state in 2015 especially with the state's ethnic issues
he won cos eggon voted for him using the influence of solomon ewuga cos de re from the same party....now that that almakura refused fulfillin his promises to the eggon rather than promotin violence, they now wise up.....###watch awt 4 2015
Re: Bamanga Receives 5000 CPC Decampees In Nasarawa by Bobo2: 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2013
Imaging!who re they deceiving,how many people re ther in nassarawa self..PDP done state again
Re: Bamanga Receives 5000 CPC Decampees In Nasarawa by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2013
emmysenior:

Thanks.
WHAT AN OBJECTIFICATION INBALANCE WORDS 4M U GUY, DID U ACTUALLY SAW THIS FELLOW UR DREAM.....WHY ARE U IN STATE OF ACRIMONY TOWARDS HIM....TAKE IT EASY WITH HIM OOH...
Re: Bamanga Receives 5000 CPC Decampees In Nasarawa by mankand(m): 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2013
Lies lies lies= propaganda.

It should be just returned boko haram fighters, urging them to play along the politics. Pdp=boko haram
Re: Bamanga Receives 5000 CPC Decampees In Nasarawa by stebell(m): 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2013
Obiagelli: Maku preparing to rule Nasarawa state? I pity them, no wonder the Ombatse wahala.
Oby, some tyms de way yu talk/write I kinda wanna ask if yu are married. Or yu are not up to marriage age. I'm jus curious tho.
Re: Bamanga Receives 5000 CPC Decampees In Nasarawa by erayo2GCA(m): 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2013
Longeria: No matter how long a night last, there must be day break. This darkness called council of political criminal CPC shall never last, if they like let them merge with one thousand parties they will certainly die the same way those they killed through their evil networks like boko haram, ombatse, fool.ani herdsmen died. I truly want change, not change from fairly better to worst, but from current fairly better government to best. Not all change is good, a change to CPC , APC etc is a change EGYPTIANS and LIBYANS wanted, now they are crying.

this country must change from PDP cos they are the darkness that has ever happen to Nigeria..
Re: Bamanga Receives 5000 CPC Decampees In Nasarawa by tjpoet: 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2013
I will believe it if they say "4,363 people or figures that's a lil bit above 5000. The news is bogus anyway, that's what our dear PDP being doing lately. Its just a strategy to regain confidence...
Re: Bamanga Receives 5000 CPC Decampees In Nasarawa by bashydemy(m): 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2013
emmysenior:

Frustrated? I bet you don't know the appropriate adjective to use.

Next time use words like; Angered, Infuriated, Vexed, Annoyed and Pissed.

What difference does it make if I am one of them?

I hate it when people with dirty pride look down on others even when he/she don't know them.

"Don't look down on anyone, except you want to help them up"
I guess you are also among the PDP internet payrol list, Why the bashing oga?
Re: Bamanga Receives 5000 CPC Decampees In Nasarawa by samkoro: 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2013
5000 men running away from bombs ?Bamangar,just be carefull some may be comming with IED's and Ak 47.Make sure u do proper screening before registration.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Calls For Arrest Of Miyetti Allah Leaders / #LiberalizeGunEights: Polls Reveal Nigerians Yearn For Gun Legalization - SR / US Lashes At FG For Accuses Them For Allowing Boko Haram To Grow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.