Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Photos: Thousands Shred Pdp Membership Cards As Benue Apc Receive Decampees - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Thousands Shred Pdp Membership Cards As Benue Apc Receive Decampees (30920 Views)

BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash / Benue Apc Youth Leader Looses Right Hand(graphic Photos) / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Thousands Shred Pdp Membership Cards As Benue Apc Receive Decampees by BenueBlog(f): 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
As brief as the occasion was three PDP stalwarts led hundreds to defect into the APC. His in-laws decorated him and his wife in Tiv traditional attire and also pledged their support towards the realization of his aspiration.

In Naka, headquarters of Gwer-West PDP chieftains including several former council chairmen and aides to Governor Gabriel Suswam dumped their former party for the APC.

The former chairmen were Abaji, Godfrey Ichoghol, and Andrew Ayande while the aides were Francis Nyibiam, a former Adviser to Governor Moses Adasu now current Senior Special Assistant to Governor Gabriel Suswam and his colleague, Anta Igbaato, alias Galadima.

The victory of the All Progressives Congress, APC, at the Presidential and National Assembly Elections has sparked a new wave of cross carpeting from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, into the majority party in Benue State beginning with thousands in Aondona and Naka towns in Gwer West local government area.

It all started when the governorship candidate of the party, Chief Dr Samuel Ortom, and his entourage which included his campaign Director General, Professor Steve Ugbah, had a stopover in Aondona, where his wife, Chief Mrs Eunice Erdoo Ortom hails from.

Speaking at the two places Chief Dr Ortom expressed happiness that the chieftains had responded to the spirit of change sweeping across the country by jumping into the train as it made its last phase of the journey and enjoined those still outside to also move in.

He pledged those that his if voted into office, his administration would provide critical infrastructure including good roads, portable water, electricity, and health care even as he would implement the free and compulsory primary and secondary education enshrined in the APC manifesto.
Chief Dr Ortom also pledged to pay arrears of salaries and pensions and also tackle unemployment.

He maintained that he considered Gwer-West as his home since his wife hailed from the area and was counting on the support of the people of the place to make it to Makurdi Government House.

Leaders of the defectors who spoke said the PDP had outlived its usefulness hence the need for an alternative platform to address the yearnings and aspirations of the people.

http://benue.com.ng/photos-thousands-shred-pdp-membership-cards-as-benue-apc-receive-decampees/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Thousands Shred Pdp Membership Cards As Benue Apc Receive Decampees by eleko1: 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
Useless Cards

26 Likes

Re: Photos: Thousands Shred Pdp Membership Cards As Benue Apc Receive Decampees by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
the act of tearing membership cards is barbaric and very silly. If you want to leave a party, just simply return your membership card to them. SMH

Foolishness

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Thousands Shred Pdp Membership Cards As Benue Apc Receive Decampees by DickDastardly(m): 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Photos: Thousands Shred Pdp Membership Cards As Benue Apc Receive Decampees by Abagworo(m): 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
I am proud of my Benue brothers for not allowing TAN preach of hate to command their sense of reasoning

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Thousands Shred Pdp Membership Cards As Benue Apc Receive Decampees by EdCure: 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
kastonkastrol:
the act of tearing membership cards is barbaric and very silly. If you want to leave a party, just simply return your membership card to them. SMH
You can't tell what some people can do in their quest for repentance and a new lease of life.

Let the card tearing continue!

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Thousands Shred Pdp Membership Cards As Benue Apc Receive Decampees by abduljabbar8: 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
Change is bringing sense into some people.

Waiting for the repentance of Barcanista and return to APC

15 Likes

Re: Photos: Thousands Shred Pdp Membership Cards As Benue Apc Receive Decampees by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
EdCure:

You can't tell what some people can do in their quest for repentance and a new lease of life.

Let the card tearing continue!

we are nigerians so we should imply civility in some of the things we do. Tearing of membership cards doesn't make sense to me and I don't support it.

13 Likes

Re: Photos: Thousands Shred Pdp Membership Cards As Benue Apc Receive Decampees by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
Same old yeye armed robbers

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Thousands Shred Pdp Membership Cards As Benue Apc Receive Decampees by seunfly: 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
Yes, tear it up.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Thousands Shred Pdp Membership Cards As Benue Apc Receive Decampees by egift(m): 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Foolishness

PDP started it. They were the first to burn brooms.

26 Likes

Re: Photos: Thousands Shred Pdp Membership Cards As Benue Apc Receive Decampees by Toktee(m): 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
kastonkastrol:

we are nigerians so we should imply civility in some of the things we do. Tearing of membership cards doesn't make sense to me and I don't support it.
civility you said?
Go tell that to fayose,ffk,bode george,asari dokubo and patience jonathan.

39 Likes

Re: Photos: Thousands Shred Pdp Membership Cards As Benue Apc Receive Decampees by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
Good riddance. Whoever want to leave should do so. We shall remain and rebuild the party for good

PDP
POWER!!!!!!!!!!!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Thousands Shred Pdp Membership Cards As Benue Apc Receive Decampees by FastShipping: 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Foolishness

I know you would have loved it if it were APC people who decamped to PDP and tore their cards in the public as seen in the picture.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Thousands Shred Pdp Membership Cards As Benue Apc Receive Decampees by EdCure: 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
kastonkastrol:

I understand your point, but if you put into context the idiosyncratic nature of man, you will be too busy to question some people's motive for rending a political party's membership card. Especially one that stands for everything that they despise in politics and governance, and which they wouldn't want to remember about their past.

Remember, this is a campaign season and we're not talking about burning of flags.
They're showing an open contempt for the PDP (and it deserves it) in a manner that cannot be said to be directly malicious against any particular individual or group.

9 Likes

Re: Photos: Thousands Shred Pdp Membership Cards As Benue Apc Receive Decampees by abduljabbar8: 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
barcanista:
Good riddance. Whoever want to leave should do so. We shall remain and rebuild the party for good

PDP
POWER!!!!!!!!!!!
Build it. So that atleast Kowa and Hope will be its mate

29 Likes

Re: Photos: Thousands Shred Pdp Membership Cards As Benue Apc Receive Decampees by san316(m): 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
I hope they sweep the place after littering it with torn paper. We are in a new era, littering won't be allowed whether APC or PDP.

Sai Baba.

#BabaNowThatYouAreThere, Create enough jobs so that those people tearing paper will have better things to do.

And I hear some people want to rebuild PDP online when people are leaving on ground. Baba please make data cheaper for them so they can keep wasting their time hating on you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Thousands Shred Pdp Membership Cards As Benue Apc Receive Decampees by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
EdCure:

I understand your point, but if you put into context the idiosyncratic nature of man, you will be too busy to question some people's motive for rending a political party's membership card. Especially one that stands for everything that they despise in politics and governance, and which they wouldn't want to remember about their past.

Remember, this is a campaign season and we're not talking about burning of flags.
They're showing an open contempt for the PDP (and it deserves it) in a manner that cannot be said to be directly malicious against any particular individual or group.
well I guess what might be wrong in my view will be right with you... Anyway we are pursuing same purpose and I do hopefully pray that APC wins the governorship election in benue state.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Thousands Shred Pdp Membership Cards As Benue Apc Receive Decampees by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
FastShipping:

I know you would have loved it if it were APC people who decamped to PDP and tore their cards in the public as seen in the picture.
I have never supported PDP both online and offline. So I don't get your drift

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Thousands Shred Pdp Membership Cards As Benue Apc Receive Decampees by oduastates: 9:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
Why all the defection? It goes to show there is something fundamentally wrong with the country's structure.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Thousands Shred Pdp Membership Cards As Benue Apc Receive Decampees by EdCure: 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
san316:
I hope they sweep the place after littering it with torn paper. We are in a new era, littering won't be allowed whether APC or PDP.
Sai Baba.
#BabaNowThatYouAreThere, Create enough jobs so that those people tearing paper will have better things to do.

And I hear some people want to rebuild PDP online when people are leaving on ground. Baba please make data cheaper for them so they can keep wasting their time hating on you.
grin
Don't mind that confused goon. He's just trying to save face and make himself feel relevant after suffering a huge defeat.

Funny enough, with all the months he spent on NL promoting APC & the GMB candidacy, even fiercely attacking cramjones most of the time immediately after he sent his last pro-PDP post, he never thought it wise to locate the nearest APC office in his locality until he went back to pdp (his familiar terrain).

Pettiness, hypocicy and laziness cannot be better defined.

9 Likes

Re: Photos: Thousands Shred Pdp Membership Cards As Benue Apc Receive Decampees by tijjanioyan: 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Foolishness

na obj style na

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Thousands Shred Pdp Membership Cards As Benue Apc Receive Decampees by omenka(m): 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
Obj would be at a corner drinking garri and grinning. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Thousands Shred Pdp Membership Cards As Benue Apc Receive Decampees by omenka(m): 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lalasticlala, food don done oo!! grin

Tarzor is mashed potatoes. grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Thousands Shred Pdp Membership Cards As Benue Apc Receive Decampees by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
And as soon as the cards are torn the person is renewed automatically into a new man
Hahahahahahahaha
Nigerians are such gullible beings
Hunger is a bad thing

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Thousands Shred Pdp Membership Cards As Benue Apc Receive Decampees by buchichukwu69: 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
Naija politicians nor go kii person grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Thousands Shred Pdp Membership Cards As Benue Apc Receive Decampees by ccollins(m): 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
kastonkastrol:

haha , I laugh at this post.. Has there been any nexus between nigeria and the word "civility"

1 Like

Re: Photos: Thousands Shred Pdp Membership Cards As Benue Apc Receive Decampees by Toktee(m): 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
omenka:
Lalasticlala, food don done oo!! grin

Tarzor is mashed potatoes. grin
who is Tarzor,what is the meaning of his name?
Sorry,iam frm benue state but never heard of him,maybe is becaused i school in otueke.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Thousands Shred Pdp Membership Cards As Benue Apc Receive Decampees by CR77(f): 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
Story story

APC ''Association of past criminals''

APC ''Association of liars

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Thousands Shred Pdp Membership Cards As Benue Apc Receive Decampees by adorablepepple(f): 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
undecidedAwon oponu ode better look left n right before u cross

1 Like

Re: Photos: Thousands Shred Pdp Membership Cards As Benue Apc Receive Decampees by thundey95(m): 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
Oh Sh**t when is APC gonna say "No more Vacancy" these people will be decamping and decamping till GEJ himself Decamping, We're shouting we want change but obviously i foreseen "Party Change" but still same f**king thugs and fraudster.

No to APC Decampee.....

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Thousands Shred Pdp Membership Cards As Benue Apc Receive Decampees by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
h

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Governors Plan ‘unity List’ To Stop IBB, Jonathan / Ajimobi, Amaechi, Ganduje, Abubakar In A Meeting In Ibadan (Photos) / Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.