Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,371 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

"Civillian JTF" Embark On "Operation Stop And Search" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Civillian JTF" Embark On "Operation Stop And Search" (11401 Views)

Press Conference On Operation Lafiya Dole By Maj Gen Lucky Irabor / Update On Operation Lafiya Dole: Troops Rescued More Women And Children / Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Civillian JTF" Embark On "Operation Stop And Search" by splashbaby(m): 11:09am On Jun 23, 2013
ocman: why waste ur nairaland ink replying a certified dundee?
ink!
Re: "Civillian JTF" Embark On "Operation Stop And Search" by fujirice: 11:18am On Jun 23, 2013
The everlasting solution to this nonsense is to barn the ALMAJIRI system and its activities of any form! Let this youths engage themselves with something meaningful, travel out to other states and mingle with other cultures and traditions, learn some skills and trade, meet and mingle with people from other tribes and believe you me, the issue of this BH nonsense will die a natural death. If these guys are exposed, I don't think their brains will be this washed, hence no need for the creation of JTF in the first place less to talk about having a CIVILIAN wing! This is just pathetic!
Re: "Civillian JTF" Embark On "Operation Stop And Search" by EyesWideOpen(m): 11:22am On Jun 23, 2013
Gud move.
This shud help put in check JTF's atrocities in those states.

Wat better way to tame a monster in our midst?
If u cnt kill it, befriend the motherf*cker!

2 Likes

Re: "Civillian JTF" Embark On "Operation Stop And Search" by ATMCARD2(m): 11:48am On Jun 23, 2013
gerald09: ACF una don c am abi, u sit in ur dirty huts criticising GEJ for dividing the north yet u people can't even go n help fight the real evil dat is dividing the North. Nassarawa state(North) is governed by CPC and the state is an shame to all states in d world. U people sit n blame everybody else for the failure of ur region n u do nothing to help improve it. Keep complaining BH has successfully giving 2015 to GEJ n other region, if una continue like this I guess 2019 is not certain too.
.Best post ever.God bless u.If CPC can't transform a State(Nasarawa),it means we can neva eva risk gvng them Nigeria.God 4bid.

2 Likes

Re: "Civillian JTF" Embark On "Operation Stop And Search" by sage2(m): 11:55am On Jun 23, 2013
This is lawlessness! It could leave a bad precedent. Only constitutionally recognized security agency should carry out such an exercise.
Re: "Civillian JTF" Embark On "Operation Stop And Search" by Kenny4lyfe(m): 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2013
(In GEJ's voice): I hereby direct that the Minister for Youth Development schedule this valiant youths for first class entrepreneurial training abroard plus consideration for national honors! Should they produce Shekau's head, I hereby direct that they be automatically given military medal of honor and enlisted in the commando unit of the Army! Goodluck Nigeria! God punish virgin/ashezo phuurkaaasss! Amen?
Re: "Civillian JTF" Embark On "Operation Stop And Search" by zanga420: 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2013
splashbaby: Begining of another problem. This may help solve our immediate Boko Haramic problems...so what will happen to the group after JTF's mission..Osama Bin Laden threaded this way too!
I dont like to be pessimistic, but the security outfits n those in charge should be careful n watchful. I know many can do lot of mischief or flash in a pan. Thank God for the youths, may the govt pay attention to their welfare. God bless nigeria
Re: "Civillian JTF" Embark On "Operation Stop And Search" by zanga420: 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2013
lightheart: Hmmmm...*puts on goggle* why do I see this as a tactical infiltration...please our soldiers should be alert o. No sleeping on bicycle!
*removes goggles* Applaudable bravery by the youths...God help them. Amen
May this not leave a bad precedence in Jesus name.
Re: "Civillian JTF" Embark On "Operation Stop And Search" by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2013
hmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: "Civillian JTF" Embark On "Operation Stop And Search" by Akpan107(m): 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2013
aminho: Hahahah we are with dem just came out from maiduguri yrstday and its feeling safe
... And God is with them. With God; all things are possible!!!
Re: "Civillian JTF" Embark On "Operation Stop And Search" by babadem2much(m): 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2013
Are one of d NL boko? oya! bring handcuffs, hilux n JTF straight 2 firing squad

val_dubem: Who gave them the right to?
Re: "Civillian JTF" Embark On "Operation Stop And Search" by Korad26: 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2013
Bravo 2 d youths i hp kano youths can take suit.
Re: "Civillian JTF" Embark On "Operation Stop And Search" by kinguwem: 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2013
Shame unto the cowardly hypocrites. The elders were afraid of belling the cat. They should be burying their faces in shame. The youths have taken the bull by the horn. Boko Haram has met her waterloo. I wish the youths success in this war. May God bless & protect them.
Re: "Civillian JTF" Embark On "Operation Stop And Search" by Decryptor(m): 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2013

This came barely five days after one Abu Zinnira, who claimed to be spokesman for Boko Haram, said, in a statement emailed to newsmen, that they will launch a manhunt for the youth.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/boko-haram-regroups-invades-borno-towns/
What the hell Ȋ̝̊̅§ wrong with our security personnel? Don't they have a Cyber-Forensic Department? Some dumb twart who says he is a spokesman for BH sends an email to newsmen with the network of one of our service providers and this can be easily traced by deploying some special software to track both the IP address and location of where the mail was sent from with even the SIM card of the modem or router used. I Thought that was one of the numerous reasons for the emphasis on SIM registration.
Let the FG employ me to handle this and see whether i won't fish them out.

Oh!....did i just say that? I think the FG itself could even be their sponsor. undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Civillian JTF" Embark On "Operation Stop And Search" by Afritop(m): 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2013
I SALUTE THEIR BRAVERY! EVEN WITH CUTLASS, KNIVES AND STICKS THEY ARE STILL ABLE TO CHALLENGE BOKO HARAM WHO WIELD BOMBS AND AK47

1 Like

Re: "Civillian JTF" Embark On "Operation Stop And Search" by timmymc06: 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2013
angry
ur FATHER! !!!!!!!!!! angry
ur FATHER! !!!!!!!!!!
Re: "Civillian JTF" Embark On "Operation Stop And Search" by Smooyis(m): 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2013
it is good dat they they have woken up at last.
Re: "Civillian JTF" Embark On "Operation Stop And Search" by Ucheemmanuelll: 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2013
Dear corpers,if NYSC post you to any boko haram state reject it oo cause even the Bible says "fear norTH"
Re: "Civillian JTF" Embark On "Operation Stop And Search" by ukemilia(f): 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2013
Well done guys
Re: "Civillian JTF" Embark On "Operation Stop And Search" by Ama28(f): 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2013
This is the only way BH can be stopped: community policing!
The community members have to fight and stand up to say no to this killings!

1 Like

Re: "Civillian JTF" Embark On "Operation Stop And Search" by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2013
hope FG will support those brave youth&their families.
Re: "Civillian JTF" Embark On "Operation Stop And Search" by jude33084(m): 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2013

angry angry angry
Re: "Civillian JTF" Embark On "Operation Stop And Search" by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2013
Ama28: This is the only way BH can be stopped: community policing!
The community members have to fight and stand up to say no to this killings!

you said it all.
Re: "Civillian JTF" Embark On "Operation Stop And Search" by Aedesmuskeeto: 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2013
Nice one civilian jTF!!!
But please "WATCH YOUR BACK".

i bet you'll never see the likes of "babyosisi" on this thread!
Re: "Civillian JTF" Embark On "Operation Stop And Search" by SkyRider1(m): 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2013
The CPC general just lost his last chance to be a Northern hero and a redeemer of his people.
He had all the time to ask his friends to put down their swords and guns. Now that chance is gone.
Re: "Civillian JTF" Embark On "Operation Stop And Search" by Policewoman(f): 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2013
They shouldn't metamorphose into another militant group o!
Re: "Civillian JTF" Embark On "Operation Stop And Search" by mike404(m): 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2013
grin
Lordave: ogaah o... You really came out from Maiduguri
Re: "Civillian JTF" Embark On "Operation Stop And Search" by Emmy3(m): 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2013
I hope these youths will not resort to violence protest with killings & bombins should the government decide not to compesate them,,,,,,,#anyway, its patriotic.........
Re: "Civillian JTF" Embark On "Operation Stop And Search" by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2013
Ogar.monday:
A dash in the right direction.May the Almighty God protect them from what so ever harm the enemies of progress is planning to unleash on them.Reclaim Maiduguri i will gladly serve their when am called for my Nysc.

At your own risk
Re: "Civillian JTF" Embark On "Operation Stop And Search" by Afroconnect: 8:01am On Jun 24, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The volunteer youth group, tagged, ” Civilian JTF”, assisting the men of the Joint Task Force, ‘Operation Restore Order’, to subdue the Boko Haram insurgency in Borno, yesterday, embarked on “Operation Stop and Search” of vehicles in Maiduguri, a situation which led to the arrest of several sect members.

The youth, who carried cutlasses, knives and sticks, positioned in different locations, searching all vehicles including their engines, while the JTF personnel watched.

This came barely five days after one Abu Zinnira, who claimed to be spokesman for Boko Haram, said, in a statement emailed to newsmen, that they will launch a manhunt for the youth.

“We have established that youth in Borno and Yobe states are now against our cause. They have connived with security operatives and are actively supporting the government of Nigeria in its war against us. We have also resolved to fight back, ” Zinnira said.

However, some of the youth promised to fight Boko Haram, saying they were notdeterred from
carrying out their mission.

One of the leaders of the youth group said, “What the Boko Haram said is an empty threat because terror, war of attrition and killing of innocent people with impunity is over. We have resolved to take our destiny in our hands and will continue hunting the insurgents.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/boko-haram-regroups-invades-borno-towns/
Bleep Boko Hram,anyone that comes out to support the cause of these killers must be lynched-Nigerians wake up,and kill traitors in our midst,stop tolerating all these blood sucking demons clamouring for boko haram,attack them and kill them.ACN,,and some useless senators,we are watching you all.bloody traitors.
Re: "Civillian JTF" Embark On "Operation Stop And Search" by boytonero1: 8:57am On Jun 24, 2013
I am still waiting to read where Buhari, El Rufai and their likes are commending these heroic works of our youths. Very well done guys.
Re: "Civillian JTF" Embark On "Operation Stop And Search" by Burger01(m): 10:02am On Jun 24, 2013
Kudos guyz. Please search for Shekau's stick chewing head. That's what that matters most. Kudos to CJTF!!

sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: I Pray For Buhari Twice A Day… The Lord Is My Witness / US Considers Special Residency Law For Victor Sopuruchi Chukwueke / Supreme Court Faults INEC For Partisan Role In Election Petition Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.