Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:21 PM

Akpabio In Abduction Mess, Slaps Council Chairman In Night Club Brawl- Www.conno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio In Abduction Mess, Slaps Council Chairman In Night Club Brawl- Www.conno (1255 Views)

Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State / Photos Of Godswill Akpabio In A London Hotel / Ex-gov. Akpabio In Big Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpabio In Abduction Mess, Slaps Council Chairman In Night Club Brawl- Www.conno by blog4all(m): 10:54am On Jun 23, 2013
http://blog4all-com..com/2013/06/akpabio-in-abduction-mess-slaps-council.html

This story was suppose to come out today as the banner headline of Sunday Pulse but #MyOgaAtTheTop who because his affiliation with those who are affected in the story stopped the printing of the paper midway. But I’m happy to put up the story here for my readers in 63 different countries of the world. Yes, no Jupiter, I mean nobody can stop me from posting an authentic story on my blog because here I’m the boss. I’m vexed because such a cute cover page (design) as this which I spent a whole day working on could not get to the newsstands. Above is the soft copy of the cover of Sunday Pulse of 23rd June, 2013. Read the story after the cut….

Governor Godswill Akpabio’s relation and former his former Personal Assistant, Prince Ukpong Akpabio abducted a man simply identified as Uche and slapped Uruan Council Chairman, Mr. Tony Akan in an ensuing night club brawl in the wee hours of Thursday, 20th June, 2013.
The dark-skinned dude was at Play Terrace, a popular exclusive night club for a Wednesday night party. On getting drunk, Prince left his table where he was hanging out with some girls, to another table where he started touching sensitive body parts the girls there. Some of the girls whom he was caressing who knew who he is kept mute without saying no to his advances.

Ream more @ http://blog4all-com..com/2013/06/akpabio-in-abduction-mess-slaps-council.html

Re: Akpabio In Abduction Mess, Slaps Council Chairman In Night Club Brawl- Www.conno by adook1: 11:09am On Jun 23, 2013
The most deadly of the akpabios.idi amin jnr. Has started again. Drug addict
Re: Akpabio In Abduction Mess, Slaps Council Chairman In Night Club Brawl- Www.conno by pistol: 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2013
This your headline is meant to misinform the gullible abi?
Why didn't you specify it was the governor's relation eh?
Though am not condoning irresponsible behavior.
But don't come here to muddle up facts
Re: Akpabio In Abduction Mess, Slaps Council Chairman In Night Club Brawl- Www.conno by egift(m): 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2013
A relation to Gov. Akpabio. Are you referring to the same Akabio who nearly snatched NGF Election ballot box?
Re: Akpabio In Abduction Mess, Slaps Council Chairman In Night Club Brawl- Www.conno by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2013
These Akapabio folks are kinda violent...
Re: Akpabio In Abduction Mess, Slaps Council Chairman In Night Club Brawl- Www.conno by ckkris: 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2013
Yeye Story. IF you want make the people's Gov dash you something, just write to him. Stop using journalistic 419.

(1) (Reply)

Legislators Spend N5.2 Billion Per Bill In Two Years / Why I Dumped APGA For APC - Okorocha / "If I Were President, Islam Will Be Banned And All Churches Burnt Down"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.