Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same (20266 Views)

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Iyanya Donates N1M For OJB's Kidney Transplant / Jude Okoye Donates N1M To Brain Tumor Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by rozayx5(m): 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2013
instead of people to appreciate what is on ground, some guys are already derailing the thread to a wizkid and Dbanj hating thread, i pity una, Wizkid called 500K cheap money, how does that affect me or you, my advice quit hating, if some of you listen to birdmans songs then you will be happy wizkid called 500K (less than 3K$) cheapmoney

Kudos Donjazzy and Tu baba, let the brokeasses keep hating and arguing
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2013
grin the bad side of media for dem artiste...lets put more pressure on them through their twitter pages. I mean how can they get so much money to buy Porsche yet can't save a life of a colleague at a cheaper cost #thunderfiredem
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2013
Great. My contribution is all you that have arrived avoid foreign food products and use only natural fresh food. Say NO TO GM foods
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by kingarizona(m): 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2013
OLuwa will bless Don jazzy!!! Don way dey call u no me for mouth, no be moi-moi case!! Infact ya name go to JAZZY is a DON!!!

LAST BOMB - " I tink say e get pesin way dey claim "OMO BABA OLOWO". make e do something naah!!!#i no call pesin name o!!!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2013
Me I no even sabi who be OJB na only OBJ I sabi. But Don try shaaa. Wish d guy quick recovery
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by mrsolutionm(m): 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2013
Don baba jay may god make u bigger,if wizkid,2face,dbanj,flavour,bracket,iyanya,burna boy,phyno,wande coal,kcee,d prince,k switch,psquare,dare art,tiwa savage,may d,asa,paul play etc could donate 1m d money don complete now,not spending money on unnecessary stuffs,ojbs life is so valuable and no one knows who mite be d next victim and most importantly god bless u don baba jay its not easy,ojb must not die but live amen
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by danny301: 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2013
::Andrew:::
Am really surprised at their attitude. Is it not this same obj that produced for whizkid? angry

Gang of parsimonious, churlish, rapacious, avaricious and penurious celebrities. angry angry angry angry

Obahiagbon,(Commissioner for Grammar) e don do..... Where is your own donation?
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Vincent41(m): 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: So u want to tell me that this our Naija celebrities prefer Luxury cars pass OjB life# Mehn dis is sad oooo# I hear say wizkid buy Porsche 17M and Donjazzy buy RoyceRolls 50M and davido bought his 27M and even 2shotz buy Porsche and more#I'm so confuse why dey don't wanna help

GOD HELP HIM
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Policewoman(f): 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2013
Am really surprised at their attitude. Is it not this same obj ;Dthat produced for whizkid? angry

Gang of parsimonious, churlish, rapacious, avaricious and penurious celebrities. angry angry angry angry
OBJ (OBASANJO) DON TURN TO PRODUCER?? grin grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by rozayx5(m): 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2013
colly227: grin the bad side of media for dem artiste...lets put more pressure on them through their twitter pages. I mean how can they get so much money to buy Porsche yet can't save a life of a colleague at a cheaper cost #thunderfiredem

Hypocrites, how many people have you been able to help or impact in your own capacity, when wizkid was in the gutter, you no seeam, cos he bought a porsche now, haterz are at their peak, he is young and i advice you if you wanna live a good life like them find you talent and where you belong, dont follow the crowd,
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by LesbianBoy(m): 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2013
Davido donated N2million to OJB and he tweeted he has not met OJB before! Now thats kind of him! Pls what of wizkid we never hear say he donate anything o!
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2013
9ce 1 Don baba J! Let d 1, 1 million keep rolling in, b4 we kw wasup, e don reach 16 be dat! Psquare n Dbanj nko?
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by ohemmanu: 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2013
Ms_Steph: because nigerians don insult am 4 social network tire. Any ways good 4 him
y y ey e girl,I didn't want to reply you but I was boiling with this your crap you called comment.when he gave out 2million and the other ones he has been doing was it nigerians that coerced him into it? I think he would have liked to do more but it's because of people like you who would end up saying he is trying to show off. How much have you given? Finally,did you make the money for him?

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Andrew3(m): 4:20pm On Jun 23, 2013
danny301:
Where is your own donation?

I won't confer to a frail person and make hoopla of it. Such gifts are better
kept secret to attract the blessings.
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Lakayanah: 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2013
United we stand thank God we are getting somewhere in this country. God will bless all those that are giving. For freely God has blessed you if you do same to your fellow human nothing spoil. For all those that are privileged this is the time to show your appreciations you did not bribe God with kolanut to be blessed neither did you sew agbada/babanriga for him to wear before he showered you with his blessings.
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Andrew3(m): 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2013
Policewoman: OBJ (OBASANJO) DON TURN TO PRODUCER?? grin grin grin grin

My sis OBJ and OJB wetin be the difference? angry angry angry

same alphabets.
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by obi123: 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2013
Paragon311: We aint our brother's keeper here in 9ja. So sooooooooo sad. We celebrate celebrities without human feeling in the same profession. It cost across Showbiz alone. Where is rain maker today *sobs*

rain maker ni flood producer ko, just how many times will he be helped? he is where he left himself i beg
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by phillippiano(m): 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2013
God bless Donpapa J
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2013
Akaraiwe: 2face,dbanj and psquare 1m each. Banky W,wizkid and Davido 500k each. Inyanya,KCee 450k each. Keke Ogungbe,Don jazzy 2m each. Nigerian breweries and Alaba int'l market 5million naira each.
This is how it ought to flow!

I doubt if them Keke go ever donate o..those bros go stingy from wetin I dey look..they gon be real stingy mo'fos..Nigerian Brewery sef fit give them all d money with d right approach cos they got d money..as a matter of fact,if a corporate fund raising dinner is organized,that money can be realized in a night under 2hours..Nigerians get money,I swear..first bank and a few bank wld drop that money,folks like Nduka Obaigbena of ThisDay,the Bruces of Silverbird,Adenuga and a few would do help without any itch..these names carry weight,they r super wealthy..but the right approach is needed..infact if Tunde of Dynamics start the campaign carry am give Etisalat,they pass it to glo and Mtn..100,000usd na change for some people but not the names u been mentioning
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by amanikondo: 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2013
ohemmanu: y y ey e girl,I didn't want to reply you but I was boiling with this your crap you called comment.when he gave out 2million and the other ones he has been doing was it nigerians that coerced him into it? I think he would have liked to do more but it's because of people like you who would end up saying he is trying to show off. How much have you given? Finally,did you make the money for him?
He donated those to keep his name relevant in the media. Dont you know Don jazzy likes eye service.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by CiloCharles(m): 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2013
Don Jazzy! Bravo,more grease to your elbows
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Odinaka00(m): 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2013
And a nairalansder has just donated 500k despite d fact dat OJB refused to produce a song 4 ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ 10yrs ago

Front page pls
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by CiloCharles(m): 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2013
Don Jazzy,bravo!more grease to your elbows
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by valdubem(m): 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2013
Where are these guys keeping all the monies they are making??

Celebrities loves to live the fake life or Should I say Celebrities spend soo much money than they earn. A whole OJB couldn't save up to 15M?

Quick recovery to him anyway.
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Caseless: 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2013
NnamdiN: Someone asked if OJB produced songs for free
and u/someone cudn't think that OJB cannot make 15million by jst producing for nigerian artistes. Btw, how many artistes has he produced for so far that u xpect him to b that rich?

Check for that intervew posted by somebody on this forum from samklef and see what he said about the future nigerian producers.
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2013
sanniemoe:

I doubt if them Keke go ever donate o..those bros go stingy from wetin I dey look..they gon be real stingy mo'fos..Nigerian Brewery sef fit give them all d money with d right approach cos they got d money..as a matter of fact,if a corporate fund raising dinner is organized,that money can be realized in a night under 2hours..Nigerians get money,I swear..first bank and a few bank wld drop that money,folks like Nduka Obaigbena of ThisDay,the Bruces of Silverbird,Adenuga and a few would do help without any itch..these names carry weight,they r super wealthy..but the right approach is needed..infact if Tunde of Dynamics start the campaign carry am give Etisalat,they pass it to glo and Mtn..100,000usd na change for some people but not the names u been mentioning

Slave mentality! Is it by force to donate? How do you know these people do not have their own financial woes? How do you know they don't have family members with medical emergencies? How do you know they even have such funds?
This I owe you attitude is killing Nigerians. IF someone wants to donate, then go ahead but do not condemn those that haven't. It is their GODamn right to do whatever they want with their money.
There are tonnes of people who need just 10,000 naira for medical emergencies in Nigeria. I am sure if they ask you for 1000 naira, you wont drop nothing and yet someone else is stingy for not dropping 1 million. Ignorance is a disease

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Codedeben: 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2013
Am really surprised at their attitude. Is it not this same obj that produced for whizkid? angry

"Obj" ? "Wizkid" ? The last time I checked the former was a former president and d latter I'm not sure has ever worked under OJB talk more of baba iyabo.
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Caseless: 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2013

laaaaaaaaaaffffffsss*falls from yacht*

Make we no turn this topic to vocabs session abeg.
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2013
Good. But what about the common and helpless people in the society? That poor woman, that poor man, that poor child in ur area or junction. what have u done for them?
Everybody want to give OJB to make news headline. Give OJB money and run to press to make announcement.

If u r a cheerful giver, donate secretly and go to your home quietly. Dont donate if u r interested of posting the photos,audio and videos to the press.

Rich celebrities should focus on common people if they want to help. many schools dont have seat, many kids r out of school.
There is no 1 on 1 interaction between our celebrities and kids. How can our society grow? and how can the kids believe they can make it when their parents r poor?
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2013
rozayx5:

Hypocrites, how many people have you been able to help or impact in your own capacity, when wizkid was in the gutter, you no seeam, cos he bought a porsche now, haterz are at their peak, he is young and i advice you if you wanna live a good life like them find you talent and where you belong, dont follow the crowd,

Wrong punch bro. Don't act dumb...we are talking about their colleague who they all used to and must have worked together one way or the other. I just noticed you are too dumb to see other ways of making money than talent.....My business is more than enough.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Akaraiwe(m): 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2013
sanniemoe:

Very true
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by ZEALMAN(m): 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2013
I guess 10k is not a bad idea?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Seyi Law's Baby Dedication / Bunmi Fagbuyiro Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Threatening His Life / Joseph Yobo's 38th Birthday: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.