Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same (20265 Views)

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Iyanya Donates N1M For OJB's Kidney Transplant / Jude Okoye Donates N1M To Brain Tumor Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Noble11(m): 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2013
::Andrew:::

did I just mention obj? grin grin grin sorry ojb all na the same alphabets naa grin grin grin
overdose of kai kai
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2013
my brother u just said my mind. i really beggars belief how nigerians conclude so fast that u have the money, you can help. yes! you have the money, you can help. or u dnt wanna help. Does he know the balance in Adenuga's account? they talk as if they are so sure of how money flows through ur account, or they have a day-to-day update of your accounts.
A-town:

Slave mentality! Is it by force to donate? How do you know these people do not have their own financial woes? How do you know they don't have family members with medical emergencies? How do you know they even have such funds?
This I owe you attitude is killing Nigerians. IF someone wants to donate, then go ahead but do not condemn those that haven't. It is their GODamn right to do whatever they want with their money.
There are tonnes of people who need just 10,000 naira for medical emergencies in Nigeria. I am sure if they ask you for 1000 naira, you wont drop nothing and yet someone else is stingy for not dropping 1 million. Ignorance is a disease

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Noble11(m): 4:47pm On Jun 23, 2013

did I just mention obj? grin grin grin sorry ojb all na the same alphabets naa grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by yinchar(m): 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2013
Kudos to Don Jazzy....my grease to your elbow...
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2013
he has done so much for the nigerian music industry, YES! But not that his album was sold for free. No grudges anyway. Nice move don jazzy
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Blazinraj01(f): 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2013
Akaraiwe: 2face,dbanj and psquare 1m each. Banky W,wizkid and Davido 500k each. Inyanya,KCee 450k each. Keke Ogungbe,Don jazzy 2m each. Nigerian breweries and Alaba int'l market 5million naira each.
This is how it ought to flow!

So, you copied it to this thread again?

The likes + are over
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by ersonleads(m): 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2013
[quote author=Jerrygotswagg]So u want to tell me that this our Naija celebrities prefer Luxury cars pass OjB life# Mehn dis is sad oooo# I hear say wizkid buy Porsche 17M and Donjazzy buy RoyceRolls 50M and davido bought his 27M and even 2shotz buy Porsche and more#I'm so confuse why dey don't wanna help[/it showz dem nr get money,dey jst spend lavishly and instantly without gud plan.....]
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by EmmyDe25(m): 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2013
I don vex sef.. Abeg make person help me with the account number. Tank God sey tomorrow na monday.
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by omicron(m): 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2013
The problem is that everyone will think everyone else will donate....if all nairalanders donated ten naira each, we would have donated more than 10 million naira here. #just saying.
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2013
don jazzy 1m
2face 1.5

davido 2m

abeg how can i get kidney problem? angry angry angry
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by tintingz(m): 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2013
Nice one don jay after you don chop insult finish... grin
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Rooneyboy(m): 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2013
Am really surprised at their attitude. Is it not this same obj that produced for whizkid? angry

Gang of parsimonious, churlish, rapacious, avaricious and penurious celebrities. angry angry angry angry

If baba Sege catch u enn . grin
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2013
N1m Only?

Lets be realistic here, If this was to be 2face or D'banj soliciting for financial aid, am sure a Certain figure would take up the bills. Why Is this OJB dude issue different? Why are they Shying away from the responsibility?

I'd only have to conclude that the so called celebrities are not In Unity - Never expected them to be anyway.
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Robinson3d: 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2013
illitrate: don jazzy 1m
2face 1.5

davido 2m

abeg how can i get kidney problem? angry angry angry

Better rebuke such wish. You may just end up the wrong way

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by tunergy(m): 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: So u want to tell me that this our Naija celebrities prefer Luxury cars pass OjB life# Mehn dis is sad oooo# I hear say wizkid buy Porsche 17M and Donjazzy buy RoyceRolls 50M and davido bought his 27M and even 2shotz buy Porsche and more#I'm so confuse why dey don't wanna help

Will you just shatap there. You, yes you how much have you donated? Even d beggars on d street corners never chop your N1
If dem buy motor no be dem sweat? Why not direct your frustration to the theives in Abuja who do nothing but suck Ur national treasure dry.
Mshewwwwww
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Eureka007: 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2013
"To donate see the account details:babatunde okungbowa.UBA-1015075120"so this fellow thinks nairalanders are so stupid to pay money into this accouunt for jezreal. Abi
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by creativemusic: 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2013
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Monzuur(m): 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2013
Lifebender: Tanks to hu for dat..now u are talking.so tell odas to do d same.pple like 2face,9ice,m.i and d-bbbbbbbong.But u too can do better.abi ki ni e ni mo socheesy
.......Dr sid in lady don dada.......don jazzy ki le ni mo so ......
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Eureka007: 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2013
May God touch this man
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by IGBOSON1: 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2013
Can someone tell me why it's necessary to announce to the whole world the fact that you've just helped a friend in need?
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by romanlaw(m): 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2013
That's y people Love Don Jassy over DBanj. If Dbanj like he can do a collabo with Obama, we no send am. Our own personal person remains Don Jassy cum Tu baba.
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2013
ONLY 1 MILLION ? CHEAP PUNK SMH
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by ddeola: 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2013
Well done, please we need more of this. God bless you
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by nke001: 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2013
Good move from don jazzy
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Jovanna(f): 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2013
rozayx5:

Hypocrites, how many people have you been able to help or impact in your own capacity, when wizkid was in the gutter, you no seeam, cos he bought a porsche now, haterz are at their peak, he is young and i advice you if you wanna live a good life like them find you talent and where you belong, dont follow the crowd,
wat re u trying to insinuate? Does dat mean he shldn't help? Nw dat he has gotten d money he shld try to help otherz wit it, at least they re brothers in d music industry nd moreover giverz neva lack!
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by cb917d: 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2013
Correct gee. God bless him. Na d same person una dey quick to crucify say e dey use Loya milk mug shack shampoo. If e wan buy wine glass with N1m, u know how many e for buy? Haters oshi.
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by goldng: 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2013
Nice of him....
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2013
val_dubem: Where are these guys keeping all the monies they are making??

Celebrities loves to live the fake life or Should I say Celebrities spend soo much money than they earn. A whole OJB couldn't save up to 15M?

Quick recovery to him anyway.

All is about 'Time and Chance' Is life, we all get our Chance and Opportunity, it now depends if we are able to save for the raining day. We must save and invest for the Unforseen circumstances

I won't be surprised, if same people buying N320,000,000 Wine and driving Wrecklessly a N50,000,000 Veyron Bugatti or Veyron Spaghetti - The type Yusedu of Banana Iceland uses, may sometimes in future not be able to raise common N5,000,000 to pay for their health matters.

Our artist need to save and insure themselves for the future @ time when things are rosy - There are 1001 Less priviledged Nigerians faced with similar health matters - Public attention should be focused on these ones.

However, this will not stop me from making my contribution towards OJB health.

This is just a piece of advice for the reigning arrtist to save now,rather than buying Veyron Spaghetti. Lol!

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Keshi5(m): 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2013
Don jazzy na baba God go bless u&all dos good spirited 9jas dat donated2 his translant.abeg dis followin artist still dey alive sooooooo,1.port 1st son duncan mighty,2.nyanya.3.ice prince.4.dani duro master davido.5.edris abudukareem.&so on&so forth........ndi aka aradite,okwu ba n'ego guy e disappear
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by butpro(m): 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2013
If Wizkid can damage a #50Million Porche Panamera car in less than 2 months

If D'Banj can wear a #3Million suit just for a show

If Davido can refer to a #10Million endorsement deal as chicken change

If P-Square can buy just a property for #400 Million

If Don Jazzy can pop a $1.5Million champagne

And the many others...

Why can't they put heads together and donate just $100,000 (#15Million) in just 24 hours?

Its obvious there's beef in the industry.

If all these big artistes don't save OJB JEZREEL with their money, Sangto kills anyone who goes to studio to produce "Tribute to OJB'.
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by IGBOSON1: 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2013
butpro: If Wizkid can damage a #50Million Porche Panamera car in less than 2 months

If D'Banj can wear a #3Million suit just for a show

If Davido can refer to a #10Million endorsement deal as chicken change

If P-Square can buy just a property for #400 Million

If Don Jazzy can pop a $1.5Million champagne

And the many others...

Why can't they put heads together and donate just $100,000 (#15Million) in just 24 hours?

Its obvious there's beef in the industry.

If all these big artistes don't save OJB JEZREEL with their money, Sango kills anyone who goes to studio to produce "Tribute to OJB'.

^^^Spot on!
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by texaco1: 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2013

where is adigun alapomeji?he no go drop anything?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Seyi Law's Baby Dedication / Bunmi Fagbuyiro Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Threatening His Life / Joseph Yobo's 38th Birthday: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.