Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same (20267 Views)

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Iyanya Donates N1M For OJB's Kidney Transplant / Jude Okoye Donates N1M To Brain Tumor Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by playahP(m): 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2013
If everybody on nairaland give 500N. That. Would be 50million naira....

If yall knew ojb personally, maybe you'd stop all these campagning!!

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by texaco1: 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2013
playah P: If everybody on nairaland give 500N. That. Would be 50million naira....

If yall knew ojb personally, maybe you'd stop all these campagning!!

pls tell us something we dont know o jare
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by sugaarbear(m): 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2013
If all nler can DONATE 1000 each at least we can achieve 2million
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Eureka007: 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2013
Robinson3d:

Better rebuke such wish. You may just end up the wrong way
na wao,this money matter self,see as man dey beg for kidey faluire fo money sake
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Teegurlee(f): 6:37pm On Jun 23, 2013
illitrate: don jazzy 1m
2face 1.5

davido 2m

abeg how can i get kidney problem? angry angry angry
Ur name says it all.
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Teegurlee(f): 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2013
2face 1.5

davido 2m

Are u 4 real? Well,I gues ur name xplains who u are.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by texaco1: 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2013
sugaarbear: If all nler can DONATE 1000 each at least we can achieve 2million
F9 mathematics

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by russianyuri: 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2013
Is Seun not supposed to be a personality in Nigeria? Creating Nairaland and all. He will surely have access to this OJB guy. He writes codes doesnt he?Can't he insert a donate plugin somewhere here on nairaland? Someone above brought up a good suggestion (if all Nairalanders donate 500naira for OJB, it will be substantial enough.)
The donate plugin should have a bar for all nairalanders to know how much has been donated so far and should be connected to interswitch for easy usage.) OJB will be well, Seun will be more respected.

Simple ideas... Greatest impressions
Just my own 2cents tho.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by onila(f): 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2013
Ms_Steph: because nigerians don insult am 4 social network tire. Any ways good 4 him
grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by onila(f): 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2013
Odinaka00: And a nairalansder has just donated 500k despite d fact dat OJB refused to produce a song 4 ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ 10yrs ago

Front page pls
cool
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by happybest: 7:59pm On Jun 23, 2013
Thanks Don Jazzy
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Soso990240(m): 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2013
Keshi5: Don jazzy na baba God go bless u&all dos good spirited 9jas dat donated2 his translant.abeg dis followin artist still dey alive sooooooo,1.port 1st son duncan mighty,2.nyanya.3.ice prince.4.dani duro master davido.5.edris abudukareem.&so on&so forth........ndi aka aradite,okwu ba n'ego guy e disappear
abeg,no add Eedris abdulkareem 4 dat list next time..thngs ar nt rosy 4 dat old man..i can testify 2 dat.
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2013
But wait o, what if the donations come pass the needed amount?
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by texaco1: 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2013
Soso990240: abeg,no add Eedris abdulkareem 4 dat list next time..thngs ar nt rosy 4 dat old man..i can testify 2 dat.
make 9ice too come mark him name too
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by lulukay(f): 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2013
A-town:

Slave mentality! Is it by force to donate? How do you know these people do not have their own financial woes? How do you know they don't have family members with medical emergencies? How do you know they even have such funds?
This I owe you attitude is killing Nigerians. IF someone wants to donate, then go ahead but do not condemn those that haven't. It is their GODamn right to do whatever they want with their money.
There are tonnes of people who need just 10,000 naira for medical emergencies in Nigeria. I am sure if they ask you for 1000 naira, you wont drop nothing and yet someone else is stingy for not dropping 1 million. Ignorance is a disease
u have said it all!!its really not by force..if u like carry gramophone,those dat their harts will be touched will get touched and do something..how r we so certain dat pips havnt bin helping underground,dialysis na beans? 25k 3 times in a month for all these months b4 he finally got a donor..do u fink ojb wld have bin doin it on his own?he wld have had underground supporters!give dem celebs a break!all their money can't save him,only God can..those ho will help will help!
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2013
Eyah how sweet of him
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2013
sugaarbear: If all nler can DONATE 1000 each at least we can achieve 2million

I know what to do with my money

Where was I when OJB was enjoying his moneiz?
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2013
2face 1.5

davido 2m

2Face didnt donate anything
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by gudmind: 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2013
God Bless u nd repay u in million folds.IJN Amen!
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by redcliff: 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: So u want to tell me that this our Naija celebrities prefer Luxury cars pass OjB life# Mehn dis is sad oooo# I hear say wizkid buy Porsche 17M and Donjazzy buy RoyceRolls 50M and davido bought his 27M and even 2shotz buy Porsche and more#I'm so confuse why dey don't wanna help

[size=14pt]but my brother or whoever you are, are you not stewpid for making such a comment about people you do not know and what they have done to help #OJB. If you are on bbm, i am sure you should have gotten the bc where they said if 100,000 nigerians donate N160 to him the money is complete or you should have been on blogs and website where his account number is allover. What have you done for the young man? You are here calling celebrities like you own them. If celebs decide not to help, its no fault of theirs, if they decide to buy porsche of N100m and not give a beggar N10, its no business of yours. I want to ask you a question, You pass by beggars everyday, is it all of them you give money because you have to give? I dont get why some people would open their mouths and spew smelly talks all in the name of the can. YOu need to watch what you say about people.[/size]
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2013
::Andrew:::

I won't confer to a frail person and make hoopla of it. Such gifts are better
kept secret to attract the blessings.
Bros, park ya limousine grammar one side, bring ya donation cam out.
Na 2 much grammar make dis nation nor gree move 4ward grin
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by ademine: 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2013
Don jazzy again... thumbs up big bro!
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by redcliff: 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2013
butpro: If Wizkid can damage a #50Million Porche Panamera car in less than 2 months

If D'Banj can wear a #3Million suit just for a show

If Davido can refer to a #10Million endorsement deal as chicken change

If P-Square can buy just a property for #400 Million

If Don Jazzy can pop a $1.5Million champagne

And the many others...

Why can't they put heads together and donate just $100,000 (#15Million) in just 24 hours?

Its obvious there's beef in the industry.

If all these big artistes don't save OJB JEZREEL with their money, Sangto kills anyone who goes to studio to produce "Tribute to OJB'.

The bolded is the only thing that makes sense in this your comment.
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2013
rozayx5: instead of people to appreciate what is on ground, some guys are already derailing the thread to a wizkid and Dbanj hating thread, i pity una, Wizkid called 500K cheap money, how does that affect me or you, my advice quit hating, if some of you listen to birdmans songs then you will be happy wizkid called 500K (less than 3K$) cheapmoney

Kudos Donjazzy and Tu baba, let the brokeasses keep hating and arguing
Nor be Birdman u call am? Half d time, dat guy head dey 4 skyyy, he nor dey see down, kokain na him water cool
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by delonz(m): 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2013
He is a leader. Bless you Jazzy.
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Soludo11: 10:57pm On Jun 23, 2013
Eeeeeeeeyaaaaaah, OJB is our man. Please he needs our prayers too
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by nekaa(f): 11:11pm On Jun 23, 2013
redcliff:

[size=14pt]but my brother or whoever you are, are you not stewpid for making such a comment about people you do not know and what they have done to help #OJB. If you are on bbm, i am sure you should have gotten the bc where they said if 100,000 nigerians donate N160 to him the money is complete or you should have been on blogs and website where his account number is allover. What have you done for the young man? You are here calling celebrities like you own them. If celebs decide not to help, its no fault of theirs, if they decide to buy porsche of N100m and not give a beggar N10, its no business of yours. I want to ask you a question, You pass by beggars everyday, is it all of them you give money because you have to give? I dont get why some people would open their mouths and spew smelly talks all in the name of the can. YOu need to watch what you say about people.[/size]
now now now u don vex? Easy nau...
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by redcliff: 11:33pm On Jun 23, 2013
nekaa: now now now u don vex? Easy nau...

[size=14pt]loool. i am mete-ing out the anger i had for my brother on this same issue on the bros[/size]
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 23, 2013
Worwor: But wait o, what if the donations come pass the needed amount?
answer please.
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by mzkanye(f): 11:56pm On Jun 23, 2013
Hmmm..,nice 1 bro..let's just pray dat after d donation..d operatn comes out successful!
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by texaco1: 11:59pm On Jun 23, 2013
reading thru most of the comments here ,i can conclude on one thing POVERTY HAS EATEN DEEP INTO THE NIGERIAN PSYCHE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bunmi Fagbuyiro Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Threatening His Life / Joseph Yobo's 38th Birthday: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates Her Husband / A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.