Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,624 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Patience Jonathan Leaves Port Harcourt. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Leaves Port Harcourt. (10156 Views)

President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) / President Jonathan Leaves For London Today / Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan Leaves Port Harcourt. by Okijajuju1(m): 4:47pm On Jun 23, 2013
[b]Okay! So I just witnessed the departure of Dame Patience from Port Harcourt airport first hand. I was sitted in the airport waiting for my flight when I noticed a lot of noise outside the airport.

Outside was a mixture of Policemen, Army and SSS men.

Then some dancers. Mind you, it was raining heavily at this time. These women stood under this rain and danced off their asses. Now dame was driven to the foot of the plane and never had the time to acknowledge or watch these poor women dancing. She hops out her car and int the plane.. Zoom! Off she goes.. Seconds later, a second smaller aircraft follows hers ..

Now! After she left, those dancers had to queue up on the Tarmac to collect their money. I couldn't believe my eyes.. The women queued up and some ladies with a large wad of cash in hand were walking round and handing out money

Sorry, my flight was leaving.. Now, I would have thought that something like that would be done in private or on the bus and not in the full glare of the general public. I looked and it seemed like 5 thousand Naira a piece that each woman got. Now it also seemed that the policemen present were also getting a package of some sort as they also gathered close to the governors terminal. The women who stood under the rain and danced were now angry and saying they should be paid more than those who ran away when the rains came.

Many different folks at the airport were appalled by the sight. Some were also happy to see her leave after the chaos port harcourt witnessed during her visit.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2013
Pathetic ...

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves Port Harcourt. by Osama10(m): 4:53pm On Jun 23, 2013
Naija for real.
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2013
Okija, why you dey spoil our business na? grin

You think say to dance for rain easy?

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2013
eh! na so? nwoke oma , why you no tell me make me sef go dance under the rain? I would have been some cash richer now. shebi if rain beat me finish, i go baff hot water come drink hot tea, shikena! grin

Seriously, i thought her mission was to make sure Amaechi was impeached? She didn't succeed after all! smh
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2013
Okija_juju: Okay! S I just witnesses the departure of Dame Patience from Port Harcourt airport first hand. I was sitted in e airport waiting for my flight when I noticed a lot of noise outside the airport.

Then some dancers. Mind you, it was raining heavily at this time. These women stood under this rain and danced off their asses. Now dame was driven to the foot of the plane and never had the time to acknowledge or watch these poor women dancing. She hops out her car and int the plane.. Zoom! Off she goes.. Seconds later, a second smaller aircraft follows hers ..

Now! After she left, those dancers had to queue up on the Tarmac to collect their money. I couldn't believe my eyes.. The women queued up and some ladies with a large wad of cash in hand were walking round and handing out money

T be continued with pics

What a country! They need jobs; not the cash (N5,000-10,000).

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves Port Harcourt. by atikubaba(m): 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2013
politians and rented crowd are like siaemens twin connected by brain.
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves Port Harcourt. by rooftech: 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2013
shame to bas people. winner o.winner o amechi you don win o.
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves Port Harcourt. by EkoIle1: 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2013
den don summon bingo back inside cage....

lmao

8 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2013
grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves Port Harcourt. by coputa(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2013
For your information,all these reception and dances are done by hypocrates like you in order to curry favour from "aso rock". Dame patience jonathan did not ask for it....stop spreading ignorance please..
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2013
oftentimes we are the reason politicians threat us like dummies. the marauding Dame was in Port Harcourt for her personal political reasons and not because she cares for these women, yet there they are, risking life and limb and dancing away their health in the rain for a woman that didn't as much as spare a minute to show some form of pretended appreciation. i just hope the money they got will be enough to buy drugs for them when the consequent cold descends.
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves Port Harcourt. by ACM10: 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2013
Source? Give me a reason to believe you.
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves Port Harcourt. by ACM10: 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2013
ACN has taught Jonathans the art of renting crowd.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves Port Harcourt. by EkoIle1: 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2013
ACM10: ACN has taught Jonathans the art of renting crowd.

You mean Oponuchukwu Jonathan Abdul El Reterdeen is nothing but a follow follow dullard with no soul and mind of his own and na ACN dey pull his neck around like mumu...?

17 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2013
Eko Ile: den don summon bingo back inside cage....
lmao

They've realized lately that it a battle they cannot fight...those beating the drum that Ameachi is dancing to are more powerful than they initially thought...and they seems very determine to change Aso Rock food menu come 2015
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves Port Harcourt. by EkoIle1: 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2013
See as Fashola dey look at the dullard.

GEJ - Oga Fashola, abeg lead make I follow

Fashola - Damn!!! Look at this mumu follow follow dullard. SMH...

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves Port Harcourt. by Garrithe1st: 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2013
She heard GEJ has been "riding" Bianca and Diezani like sports bicycle so she had to cut short her visit to go and attend to her Oga's needs.

Yeye woman..

grin

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves Port Harcourt. by EkoIle1: 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2013
ilugunboy:

They've realized lately that it a battle they cannot fight...those beating the drum that Ameachi is dancing to are more powerful than they initially thought...and they seems very determine to change Aso Rock food menu come 2015

Ameachi fought a brilliant and classy fight and they end up surrendering even after unleashing FG and PDP apparatus against him, the man stayed calm and strategized under the radar with other powerful forces. Now the dumb jokers are running around confused like shayo village goats.

I know we call this GEJ clown daft, dullard and related names, but the man is really a true born dullard..

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves Port Harcourt. by Demdem(m): 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2013
Good riddance. Her stay was marked by pain, sorrow and traffic.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves Port Harcourt. by kiyosaki1(m): 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2013
No comment
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves Port Harcourt. by egift(m): 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2013
Finally Rivers is free again. To God Be The Glory.

Am glad Amaechi had a rear opportunity to know his friends and enemies.

NEXT...CP Mbu, fall in line or be uprooted.
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves Port Harcourt. by duality(m): 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2013
Okija forget that thing. any place you see such gathering, money is being spent. Even if you become the president tomorrow, you'll spend money pulling supporters and cheerleaders. Its a necessity in the nigerian political environment. People even transport such people from one state to another especially during political rallies. its normal, Its not a Patience Jonathan thing.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves Port Harcourt. by VoodooDoll(m): 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2013
So she came on private business......

I wonder if the good people, and tax payers of Rivers state will chase her with invoices and bills for expenses incurred..... that would have been avoided had she not visited.
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2013
We are still waiting for the pisures o!
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves Port Harcourt. by Okijajuju1(m): 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2013
[b]The truth is wether she was involved in the mobilisation or not, I do not know..

But it was just a pitiful sight.. I'm posting from my IPad and you all know how useless iPads are with posting pics on any site. I'll do so when once I can reach my laptop. I learnt that some bags with stuff inside had already been shared prior to the part I saw sha. But the commotion over money was pitiful. Immediately her plane taxied, the dancing stopped and it was now clamour for money and who should be paid what. The women who danced under the rain wanted to be paid more than those who opted out of dancing under rain. Then these well dressed women who were obviously the contractors for the dancers got them to stand in line. The women had cash in hand, very plenty cash. I had boarded before they started giving out the cash, I was trying to be careful with my picture taking because of the number of armed men and women around the airport. Even the security people seemed like they were waiting for their own share of the money that was to be shared but theirs was in a different location near the governors terminal.

We really need to revisit this democracy of ours..[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves Port Harcourt. by teskyg: 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2013
so funny while Eko-Ile and CO and making a fool of themselves on this forum.Dame is really a match for you dogs.Silent is the best answer for a fool.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2013
Okija_juju: [b]Okay! So I just witnessed the departure of Dame Patience from Port Harcourt airport first hand. I was sitted in the airport waiting for my flight when I noticed a lot of noise outside the airport.

Sorry, my flight was leaving.. Now, I would have thought that something like that would be done in private or on the bus and not in the full glare of the general public. I looked and it seemed like 5 thousand Naira a piece that each woman got. Now it also seemed that the policemen present were also getting a package of some sort as they also gathered close to the governors terminal. The women who stood under the rain and danced were now angry and saying they should be paid more than those who ran away when the rains came.

Many different folks at the airport were appalled by the sight. Some were also happy to see her leave after the chaos port harcourt witnessed during her visit.[/b]
ahahaha,If U wait small u for see big fight and exchange of blows cuz those who shd distribute the money go surcharge those women !!!

That is how our leaders pay-off pathetic people to fool the world that they have home-support !!!

Without the money,No women would be seen there ::::::::: but those women could fix one-two things with the cash na grin I blamu dem grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2013
Okija_juju: [b]The truth is wether she was involved in the mobilisation or not, I do not know..

But it was just a pitiful sight.. I'm posting from my IPad and you all know how useless iPads are with posting pics on any site. I'll do so when once I can reach my laptop. I learnt that some bags with stuff inside had already been shared prior to the part I saw sha. But the commotion over money was pitiful. Immediately her plane taxied, the dancing stopped and it was now clamour for money and who should be paid what. The women who danced under the rain wanted to be paid more than those who opted out of dancing under rain. Then these well dressed women who were obviously the contractors for the dancers got them to stand in line. The women had cash in hand, very plenty cash. I had boarded before they started giving out the cash, I was trying to be careful with my picture taking because of the number of armed men and women around the airport. Even the security people seemed like they were waiting for their own share of the money that was to be shared but theirs was in a different location near the governors terminal.

We really need to revisit this democracy of ours..[/b]
Nwanne m, poverty is in the land. People are hungry and can do anything silly to make money you won't blame them rather you blame the PDP led government that have failed to curb the high increase in unemployment. No be their fault abeg! smh. cry
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves Port Harcourt. by abu12: 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2013
[size=14pt]Ehyaaa! [/size] so she paid for a rented crowd, since she stay away from amaechi wife,
Pride goes before fall.

Wicked and selfish people called leaders, May God wipe out any cold related disease from those mother who entered the rain just to av a penny.
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves Port Harcourt. by EkoIle1: 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2013
teskyg: so funny while Eko-Ile and CO and making a fool of themselves on this forum.Dame is really a match for you dogs.Silent is the best answer for a fool.

The bingo and bad news done go back inside her cage..

We thank God for the good people of Rivers o...
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves Port Harcourt. by otokx(m): 11:45pm On Jun 23, 2013
Democracy in Nigeria indeed leadership is all about share the money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Won’t Provide Updates On Buhari’s Health, Treatment – Punch / Osinbajo’s GEEP Programme Awarded In Equatorial Guinea For Financial Inclusion / FG’s 774,000 Jobs For LGAs Is A Scam – TUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.